12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Post Would You Rather? ... (non-Tolkien based) - Part 3
on: December 21, 2014 11:02
Time to start over again!

This is a non-Tolkien based game so you can use your imagination. Just remember to follow the site rules and make sure everything is "family friendly".

This game is easy: You pick two things that are either good or bad, i.e, swimming with sharks or swimming with piranhas, for example. The next person to post will state which one they would rather do and say why, and then make their own question. The choices can be good or bad.

Lindarielwen posted: Would you rather search for meteors in the desert or for gold under the sea?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Gold under the sea!

WYR go skiing on holiday or rock climbing?
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Never did either but I will pick skiing. That way, when I fall, I could at least make snow angels.

Would you rather raise cattle or chickens?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Cattle

Would you rather have pie, or cake, for dessert?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Let me eat cake!

Would you rather have Christmas dinner at home or at a restaurant?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I would rather have Christmas dinner at home than a restaurant!

Would you rather become a storm chaser, or become a weather forecaster?
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Tolkien is Hobbit-forming

Hi ItarildeSirfalas!

Storm chaser sounds cool.

WYR journey inside your soul or explore the world

[Edited on 12/23/2014 by PSK]
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Hi PSK!

That's a tough one! I'd rather explore the world, a soul is much too deep... but exloring the world is expensive these days.

Would you rather live in the house of your dreams but it doesn’t have internet access, or your current home for the rest of your life?
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I could not live without my internet...so...I will stay put. I love where I live anyway

Would you rather open Christmas presents before Christmas or after New Year?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message

I would say before Christmas, as some people would open them on Christmas Eve, so it makes more sense. New Year? I'm way to impatient for that!

WYR read about Greco-Roman medicine, or modern-day palaeontology?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oooo..love dinosaurs so I pick palaeontology.

Would you rather have burritos or pizza for breakfast?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message

Cold pizza the day after is the best! (Well actually second best, warm pizza on the day is the best)

WYR have a hamburger or chicken nuggets for breakfast?

[Edited on 12/23/2014 by PSK]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Burger for me...and yes, I have had that for breakfast..

Would you rather get in trouble for telling a lie or for telling the truth?
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I'd rather get in trouble for telling the truth.... At least I'm not lying.

Would you rather go back in time and meet your ancestors (Pre 1800s) or go way into the future and meet your great grandchildren (Post 2200s)?
Image Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I only have the one option .....

Meet my ancestors (pre-1800).

Would you rather have a white, or a green, Christmas?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I've become impartial, I'll take what the weather brings us - and that means green this year.

Would you rather spend the time between Christmas and New Year somewhere with deep snow or at a warm beach?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I can have a warm beach anytime so I will spend the time between Christmas and New Year somewhere with deep snow.

Would you rather visit Alaska or Paris, France?
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Hmm I'd rather visit Alaska, as I've seen Paris many times, and Alaska would be a new experience.

Would rather have the chance to make your own film, or star in a film?
Image Image
Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
Make my own film, as acting has never been my thing.

Would you rather invent or discover (as in a place/relic...) something new?
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Invent, but with my words. I will write about a land that no one has discovered.

Would you rather eat breakfast food for supper or leftover supper from breakfast?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Well ... I've been known to do both and I actually prefer breakfast food for supper.

Would you rather go to a dance New Years Eve, or stay home with friends?
curka
Council Member
Send Message
Dance with Lindarielwen.
WYR run through the forest or spend a day with me?
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
How about spending a day with you running through the forest?

Would you rather wear a top hat or a tiara at a New Year's Eve party?
curka
Council Member
Send Message
Tiara.
WYR learn how to tap or break dance?
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I knew that. I will get you a sparkly tiara that blinks.

I guess I will pick tap dance.

Would you rather eat, drink, or be merry?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmm, I wonder where I have seen one like that before

One leads to another so all of them!

Here is a darker one. WYR press a button that kills 5 friends on CoE or a button that kills 100 random people in the world?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
What a creepy question, PSK. Did you see the movie The Box? I think that is the name of it.

I guess 100 random people but that could include CoE friends anyway.

Would you rather get struck by lightning or get run over by a train?

no more creepy questions from me
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Struck by lightning.

WYR dance in the rain (no lightning) or dance in the snow?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
PSK
Council Member
Send Message

No I haven't, is it about the same thing?

Snow!

WYR die choking on food, or die from a rock falling on your head
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
PSK...yes.

I will take death by choking on food...I might be able to give myself the Heimlich.

Would you rather sing in the sunshine or cry in the rain?
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I have probably done both, but I will pick singing in the sunshine...so much more uplifting!

Would you rather fly from the highest tree or swim through the depths?
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Fly from the tree.

Would you rather own something new or something antique?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
oooh ... toughie!

Something antique .... I think.

Would you rather refinish a set of chairs, or some kitchen cupboards?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Ugh, not the cupboards but I just helped a friend redo her kitchen chairs. They turned out pretty good.

Would you rather paint the walls in your house or pull weeds?
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
I would pull weeds, no fumes.

WYR chop your own wood or sweep your chimney.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email