Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
A faery! I hope the bells in my garden attract them.

Would you rather take dance lessons or guitar lessons?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
curka
Council Member
Send Message
Dance!
WYR have always know where you were going or be clueless but have things always turn out right?
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I would rather be clueless and have things turn out right.

Would you rather eat at McDonald's or eat at Wendy's?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
McDonalds because I've never heard of Wendy's...

Would you rather be a fox or a deer?
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Fox

Would you rather be an golden eagle, or a blue whale?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Blue whale! They are the biggest ever animal to live on the Earth!

WYR be an Albatross or a Great White Shark?
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Hmm an albatross, just because I'd rather not be a shark!

Would you rather have fast-growing Rapunzel-esque hair, or hair that never grew and stayed the same?

[Edited on 01/08/2015 by ItarildeSirfalas]
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Never grew and stayed the same!

WYR have black hair or red hair
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Red hair, it suits me well.

WYR read a Charles Dickens novel or watch a classic film?
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I love Dickens, so I will choose that.

Would You Rather eat a raw egg or raw meat?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
raw meat (I've actually eaten both and the raw egg was *shudders*)

Would your rather dye your hair purple or blue?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
If I can just do bangs, a reddish purple.

WYR visit an art museum or a natural history museum?
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Natural history.

Would you rather read for a week straight, or watch movies for a week straight?
Image Image
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Read for a week, I've already probably done that.

WYR read Lewis Carroll for a week or C.S. Lewis for two weeks?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
C.S.Lewis for two weeks

WYR read all of Stephen Kings books or the Harry Potter series twice over?
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Stephen King because I do that anyway!

Would you rather have a pet dragon or be a wizard?
Image Image
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
I'd be a wizard. Then maybe Hagrid can tell me "Yer a wizard Harry"

WYR be Radagast or Harry Potter
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Radaghast, because Harry nearly gets murdered literally every school year...

Would you rather be an owl or a mouse?
Image Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
An owl.

Would you rather brave the weather outside in a blizzard or in a severe thunderstorm with tornadic capabilities?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
For how long? If only a few minutes, a blizzard.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have been through both and both are bad. Since there is only a possibility of a tornado, I will pick the thunderstorm...they pass quickly down here.

Would you rather ride in a hot air balloon or go sky diving?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Sky diving, I really want to do it!

WYR be able to fly or swim to any depth and survive underwater for any amount of time?
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Fly, as I can swim but I'm not Adan of the sea too much.

Would you rather have a drink that's too hot, or eat something that's too cold?
Image Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
.... a drink that's too hot.

Would you rather eat pasta, or rice, for dinner?
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Rice as that seems to be common-place for me...

Would you rather go bowling or rock climbing?
Image Image
Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
Rock climbing, I'm terrible at bowling and I hate the shoes.

Would you rather go to a theme park or ride the rollercoaster?
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Hope you all like my new avatar guys!

Both! But more so go to a theme park, as you can go with friends and have fun!

Would you rather have to speak publicly on something you really enjoyed and knew a lot about, or present to one person about something you don't really know much about?
Image Image
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Speak publicly. I like public speaking.

WYR change your avatar or change your name (if you could)
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I recently changed my avatar. So maybe change my name.

WYR go hiking in the snow (not very high), or stay indoors with a large book?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Stay indoors with a large book. The answer is always read.

WYR read a large novel to two small pieces of non-fiction?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
There are a few large novels I need to be reading.

WYR read historical fiction or science fiction?
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Tough choice! Historical fiction, as sci-if is usually very hit or miss in my opinion.

Would you rather move to a country of choice but never be able to grasp the language, or move to a country of someone else's choosing that you became fluent in their language quickly?
Image Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
.... move to a country of someone else's choosing that you became fluent in their language quickly.

WYR learn Swahili, or Hindi?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Swahili....I already have a cat named Sarabi ^..^ Her name means *mirage*

Would you rather lose your internet for a week or not eat for a week?
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
What my scales tell me at infrequent encounters - not eat for a week.

Would you rather do sand sculptures or snow sculptures?
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email