<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Sand sculptures.

WYR have biscuits or cake?
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Luriel
Council Member
Send Message
Cake!
WYR Ice-skate or roller-skate?
Elen sila lumen omenti elvo.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"Salted pork?"

Ice skate.

Would you rather lose your cell phone or laptop?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Cell phone.

Would you rather spend a day reading or a day writing?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
A day reading, of course.

Would rather do a marathon of fave movies or shows on a snowy day?
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Probably movies. I'm pretty determined to watch all the Hobbits and the LotR in one day. Yes, I realize this would be about 20 and a half hours...

Would you rather listen to music or play an instrument?
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Play an instrument (I haven't done so for a while!)

WYR eat grass or two lemons?
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Grass. But I do that anyway.

Would you rather have a sunny day or a rainy day?
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Sunny!

WYR be a master mathematician or a master musician?
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Master mathematician, so I can take higher science classes.

WYR stay in and read things off your bookshelf or go to the library?
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Library. I have read everything on my bookshelf about three times

WYR have a library in your house, or a home cinema?
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"Salted pork?"

Library. That is what I want in my house when I am older.

Would you rather have no insurance but a really fancy car or lots of insurance for a car thats really old?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmm as I can't legally drive yet (due to failing my test), I'd probably have no insurance but a really fancy car

WYR meditate for a day without being hungry, or gorge on food for a day?
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will meditate.

Would you rather meet your favourite actor or your favourite singer?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
curka
Council Member
Send Message
I have already met both. It's easy because it's me! haha jk actor.
WYR go ice skating or to the zoo?
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, tough choice....the zoo. I love the big cats

Would you rather swim in the ocean or walk in the desert?
curka
Council Member
Send Message
Walk through the desert. It fills up my senses.
WYR live in someplace warm or cold?
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have done both...I miss Ohio so much...but I love the sleepy blue ocean

I will pick someplace warm.

Would you rather cook or clean?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Cook, more fun and I get food.

WYR make tea or bake scones?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I do not bake so I will make tea...care to join me?

Would you rather get a new set of pots and pans or a new vacuum cleaner?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Sure. I will bring scones and my new china plates.

New pots and pans would be more useful since I cook.

Would you rather take an astronomy class or a read a geology book?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I love the Heavens and the lay of the land...I will take the class. I can meet some like-minded people there.

Would you rather discover a new planet or a new continent?
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmm a new planet, mainly because things can't go wrong finding a new planet to the same extent as continent.

WYR play a card game or a video game?
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Card game...contract rummy...spades

Would you rather own a gold mine or a pineapple plantation?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Pineapple plantation, because I like the fruit, and it's less dangerous.

WYR go to wine tasting or free concert?
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
A free concert.

WYR sit in the snow, or the rain?
Image Image
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Sit outside during that weather you mean? Snow, it tries faster.

WYR visit a botanical gardens or a marine historic museum.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Marine historic museum.

WYR own a telescope or a microscope?
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
A telescope.

WYR create a new tool, or be really proficient with another?
Image Image
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Be really proficient with one.

WYR make soup or a sandwich?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Sandwich, I love sandwiches!

WYR have toast or buttered bread?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Toast...with honey

Would you rather plant flowers or plant vegetables?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Plant vegetables, then make soup.

WYR read a novel set in the Ice Age or set in medieval Europe?

[Edited on 01/16/2015 by MeliaStormcrow]
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
We have fourteen books set in either the very early respectively latish 14th century England by Paul Harding (pseudonym of an English historian specializing in the period). They are, for me, the only books to come close to JRRT in their making an in principle foreign world come alive. Anything about the Ice Age (except the computer-animated films - and part four was weak, in my opinion) is far too limited in scope to have any chance of competing with the raucous (and smelly! Fortunately, books are olfactorially neutral!) 14th century.

WYR look at Shrek I or Ice Age I again (and again, and again ...)?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Shrek I for me ....

WYR vacation in the Bahamas, or Hawaii?

<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email