Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Chop wood, good exercise

Would you rather help build a house or help build a skyscraper?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
A skyscraper, I rather like heights.

Would you rather bake cookies or cakes?
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Cakes, and then eat them.

WYR make lasagne or macaroni cheese?
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have good recipes for both but since I just made lasagna for Christmas dinner, I will make the mac and cheese.

Would you rather own a motorcycle or a horse?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Horse! Then I could pretend to be a rider of Rohan.

WYR own a classic Ferrarri or a modern one?
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Modern one, as it would be easier to find parts for it.

Would you rather have a large film library or a large book library?
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

Easy peasy since I already have 7 large book cases ........ book library.

Would you rather spend time shopping for clothes, or watching a movie in the theatre?

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Seriously? hahahaahahahahahahahahahha...control yourself, Linda

Shopping...always I would pick shopping ..and for clothes? I'm already there

Would you rather watch a parade in the rain or be the rain on a parade?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Movie. I find clothes shopping necessary, but boring. I have watched a parade in the rain before.

Would you rather hike three miles in the snow or eat a jar of olives?

[Edited on 12/31/2014 by MeliaStormcrow]
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I'd rather hike through snow!

Would you rather sleep for a year or stay awake for a year?

[Edited on 12/31/2014 by ItarildeSirfalas]
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will stay awake for a year.

Would you rather play a game of cards or play a board game?
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I would rather play a board game! There are so many good ones

Would you rather own a flying reindeer or a talking cat?
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you have any LotR board games?

I already have talking cats so I will take the flying reindeer.

Would you rather watch tv or wash dishes?
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I have Hobbit Monopoly and LOTR Risk! I'd get more but they're expensive! Also we all know cats talk, just not to everyone

I'd rather watch TV... I'm addicted to Netflix unfortunately.

Would you rather give someone a brilliant heartfelt gift, or receive a token present?
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have those and I wear the ring! Tis true about cats

I will give someone very deer to me a heartfelt gift.

Would you rather stay in bed and relax or sit on the shore of a lake?
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I either wear the Ring, or I weild Sting! I'm glad it's not just me haha. My cat Charlie (he was half deaf and tiny), used to literally talk with his eyes haha. Sure he thought I was crazy.

That's a tough one! Hmm I'd rather stay in bed as the lakes around here have shopping trolleys in them. And it always rains, and I'd love the read, so bed it is!

Would you rather be a surgeon or a medical doctor? (I'm watching Scrubs and JD and Turk were singing)...
Image Image
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Surgeon, sounds interesting!

WYR be deaf or blind?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Deaf, at least I could still read.

WYR buy new books or new warm socks?
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
True

New books! And I wouldn't have to buy them, because I have a gift card for W H Smith!!

WYR get a special edition book of the Sil or LotR
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Tough one!

A special Sil, because I don't even have an ordinary edition on my shelf :'( but I havee a special edition LotR.

Would you rather own a pet tiger or be a tiger?
Image Image
Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
A pet tiger, as self-centered as this sound, I rather like being my self

Would you rather meet the author of your favourite book or the director of your favourite movie?
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmm, these are tough questions, as I don't really have a favourite movie, and I don't really want to meet my favourite author... Hmm suppose meet a director then, so I can maybe meet the cast?

Would you rather explore the Arctic or go on holiday to the same place for three years running?
Image Image
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Explore!

WYR eat ice cream in freezing weather outside or drink hot tea in 100+ weather outside?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
I like ice cream in cold weather sometimes.

WYR travel by TARDIS or be assistant to Sherlock Holmes?
Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
Sherlock Holmes's assistant, I could never get into Whovian stuff.

WYR watch fireworks or a light show?
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
But it's the TARDIS! I couldn't be Sherlock's assistant. I'd challenge him instead haha

I'd rather watch fireworks, some of the displays are amazing.

Would you rather sleep in a the canopy of a forest, or sleep in a hammock on the beach?
Image Image
Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
But, but..Sherlock would be such a great buddy

I'd rather sleep in the forest, I love forests.

WYR watch a 2D movie or a 3D movie? (I find 3D movies awful, always wondered what the appeal is, beyond the initial amazement of "that exists??!"
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
2D is better, unless it's animated.

WYR live in Medieval France or Tudor England?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

Tudor England

WYR be a knight at a joust, or an archer on the battle field?
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Hmm I'd rather be an archer, as they're usually higher up and therefore a little bit safer!

Would you rather be the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus?
Image Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

Santa Claus

Would you rather have a holiday on the Mediterranean coast, or on the California coast?
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Mediterranean Coast, as I always wanted to visit. I used to live on the California Coast.

TNP- Same question.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Mediterranean sounds good to me.

WYR skip a day but still eat the meals or skip the meals and live a day?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Skip the meals and live the day

WYR know youur baking looked inedible but tasted amazing, or that it looked edible but tasted awful?
Image Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Looked inedible. Usually does.

Would you rather lose track of time or lose track of money?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email