12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Post Post Lies about TPAM ... Part 11
on: August 16, 2016 01:29
Rules:

Simply say something that isn't true about the last person who posted.

I have moved the last post in Part 10 forward to this new thread
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Thankfully, peanuts and walnuts are durable foodstuffs - the squirrels are currently apparently avoiding the lawn with a vengeance!

TPAM's dog Oscar, having finished reading his way through TPAM's complete Garfield collection, is now furiously opposed to a name-change to "Odie"!
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM sleeps like a baby during the summer months.

"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise." ~ R.I.P. Linda
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM's dog Oscar is now demanding that TPAM's cats also be sent to obedience school, because he considers their behavior intolerable.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I would love to but using obedience and cats in the same sentence is something of an oxymoron.

May one assume that TPAM'S mini squirrel ninjas have made an appearance?

"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise." ~ R.I.P. Linda
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Less than a handful of appearances in quite a while - they remain very reticent, for whatever reason.

TPAM's cats are reading TPAM's dictionary to learn more about this strange word obedience.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Probably avoiding the flying cats. LOL

TPAM is looking forward to seeing PJ's concept for a Silmarillion trilogy.

ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM doesn't like being a CoE moderator.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is puzzled because, despite having found some few Harry Potter threads, the vast majority of threads have nothing to do with what she wrongly believes to be the central theme of this site.

[Edited on 08/19/2016 by Gandolorin]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM has developed a serious addiction to Pokémon Go

"Fiddlesticks and Fluffdoodle"
"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise." ~ R.I.P. Lindarielwen
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM's pets (Canis familiaris and Felis catus) are now plowing their way through TPAM's encyclopedias (general and zoology-specific) in a vain attempt at proving that the the one or the other is superior to the other or the one in - something.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM's ninja squirrels have started taking Japanese lessons, as they feel they should speak the language if they're going to live the lifestyle.

"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise." ~ R.I.P. Lindarielwen
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has not posted in the Games Forum today, not at all, no way, nada. Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Neither has TPAM Image

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is still posting away to beat the band in the Games Forum.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM has posted in a couple of the dormant threads today.

"See, lads, next time this young varmint sets foot on my land, you can eat him. Now see him off!"
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM did not post one single time in the Games thread yesterday.
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM wants to marry Aragorn so badly.

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM has decided to train as a juggler of fruits and vegetables.

"See, lads, next time this young varmint sets foot on my land, you can eat him. Now see him off!"
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is a motorcycle in disguise

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM's avatar avi has no serious competition for the title of the most wild-and-woolly breakdance avatar on this site.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM keeps several sacks of acorns on his balcony.

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM's dog Oscar has refused to move into his new domicile before the cable TV installation there is up and running.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Don't laugh, the nimrods have already mentioned it. Image

TPAM is hoping his ninja squirrels will leave the rabbit warren and move into the new digs he's built them on his balcony.

"Huan chases Tevildo up trees just for the fun of it."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Ahh - nimrods? Image

TPAM's cats have been dropping unsubtle hints that if this new four-legged family member (aka Canis familiaris Oscar) has been given a new domicile, they expect something analogous and appropriate for themselves.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Per Wikipedia: "In contemporary American English, the term is now commonly used to mean a dimwitted or a stupid person, a usage first recorded in 1932 and popularized by the cartoon character Bugs Bunny, who sarcastically refers to the hunter Elmer Fudd as "nimrod", as an ironic connection between "mighty hunter" and "poor little Nimrod", i.e. Fudd."

Since TPAM's ninja squirrels will be remaining in the rabbit warren for the winter, TPAM has decided to adopt a couple of hedgehogs.

""Huan chases Tevildo up trees just for the fun of it."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has been receiving puzzled written inquiries from her cable TV provider as to what exactly the two new cable extensions she has requested have as a target audience.

[Edited on 09/10/2016 by Gandolorin]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM has been receiving eviction notices from his landlord due to the "comings and goings of an odd bunch of squirrels on his balcony".
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM notified her cable TV provider that a channel with 24/7 pet food commercials would be appropriate. But Now TPAM's carnivore mammals have started complaining about the totally useless birdseed commercials interrupting the interesting stuff.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Image TPAM has provided his landlord with a detailed research paper titled: Ninja Squirrels And Their Hidden Impact On The German Economy.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM's felidae have suddenly changed their minds and declared birdseed commercials to be extremely interesting, for reasons they refuse to elaborate.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM'S wife has sided with the landlord and says all of the critters, be they hedgehogs or ninja squirrels, must evacuate the premises ... immediately!
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM'S wife has sided with the landlord and says all of the critters, be they hedgehogs or ninja squirrels, must evacuate the premises ... immediately!
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM's Canis familiaris Oscar was curious about TPAM's felidae's sudden interest in birdseed, ordered some on the Internet, tasted it - and now considers TPAM's felidae to be totally cracked, so much that he's lobbying for their classification as carnivores to be revoked.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message

TPAM'S life is becoming more and more complicated because, he no sooner got rid of all the four-legged critters off his balcony, when he awoke to discover a dozen chickens and a rooster had taken up residence.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email