Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has decided to wear underwear on their head for two days straight.

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TPAM has three kids and a mortgage.

"Blunt the knives, bend the forks, smash the bottles and burn the corks!"
flyingarrow
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is a clown-for-hire.

"I am burdened with glorious purpose"

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has never chatted with me here on CoE.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM has chatted with me many times here.

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has a photo-perfect memory of all the chats we have had on CoE, especially the chatroom sessions we have shared with others in our common CoE realm.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM has decided to go swimming in the Rhine on January 1st, 2017.

"That's what Bilbo Baggins hates!"
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has decided to leave her original domicile to the two reputed carnivore species she used to describe as pets, and to move into the much more - cable-wise - connected domicile she had originally renovated for her Canis familiaris pet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM has finally rid himself of all avian species, only to discover the ninja squirrels have returned. Apparently, one of them assassinated the Head Rabbit, and they had to leave the warren.

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM's furry co-inhabitants (not domicile-wise, but property-wise) have found out that without opposable thumbs, they don't have a snowball's chance in a very hot place to open the tin cans in which the food that TPAM bought for them is contained, as all available can-openers are 100% dependent on an opposable thumb. But since TPAM is thoroughly enjoying the enhanced cable TV in the domicile she had originally renovated for her Canis familiaris pet, she is playing very hard-to-get in ongoing negotiations.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message

TPAM has been working feverishly to rehome his ninja squirrels but they're becoming increasingly aggressive and resistant to all suggestions. Since TPAM is not a ninja anything, he's becoming concerned for his safety.

"No admittance except on Party Business"
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
With the ongoing negotiations having come to the resolution that both domiciles will be served by the same enhanced cable TV services, and that to avoid possible program conflicts each inhabitant will be furnished with a personal screen, the bickering about details now centers on the size of the screen each inhabitant is to be supplied with (with a preliminary tendency towards allowing the elder inhabitants with correspondingly lessened sharpness of vision being allocated the bigger screens - but negotiations continue ...) Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM has finally found suitable winter quarters for his ninja squirrels but, work has apparently been spread about his generosity, and a number of hedgehogs, badgers and ninja-squirrel relatives have now shown up so they can be found suitable winter quarters as well.

“There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after.”
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM's furry co-inhabitants, now having Internet access, have noticed TPAM's frequent mentions of ninja something-or-other, and are pestering TPAM about what this possibly fun stuff is all about.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Tever resourcefulPAM, having realised that I have a number of hazelnut trees growing next to me, has sent his blasted ninja squirrels to "winter in a kinder clime". This person's cats are quite adamant about not sharing their TVs with them, and a miniature war has broken out.

“There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after.”
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has unwittingly revealed to this person where the local squirrels have been hiding (but not how they got there). But since some squirrels (with knowledge what the sound of two walnuts being rubbed or hit against each other means - food!!!) have returned, this person's skeptical views about North American TV programs (without the slightest knowledge of details) are being reinforced. This person's guess is that it resembles the dregs of local private TV station "fare".
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Since TPAM is aware of the erosion of intellectual capacity caused by the mindless violence provided to TV viewers in North America, he won't be surprised when his ninja squirrels return home, totally out of control.

"I might have to reevaluate my HHS strategy"
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM's furry co-inhabitants have complained that using a keyboard and that thingy totally misnamed a mouse is just unnecessarily cramping their Internet surfing, and have thus been incessantly nagging TPAM to buy them an i-Pad or comparable equipment.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM has lost all of his common sense if he thinks my "furry co-inhabitants" are getting "an i-Pad or comparable equipment". They can keep themselves amused by catching the mouse that's moved into the kitchen.

Meanwhile, rampaging ninja squirrels are all the news in Germany and a certain member of this site is laying low until the kerfuffle has died down.

"I might have to reevaluate my HHS strategy"
Ringilswrath
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM listens to Slayer to wake up each morning.
ImageImage

"Are you sure about that? It might just be a tie!" ~ Duo Maxwell, MS Gundam Wing

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM would never listen to a band like Slayer.
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
TPAM would never listen to anything, as she hates ALL sounds.
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM was by far the most active member in the Games Forum in 2016.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM lives on a houseboat on the Rhine.
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
TPAM thinks that all books in the world should be destroyed.
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM can't stand Tolkien's elves.
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
TPAM believes that Bilbo Baggins was the fourth president of Brazil.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is a member of the Realm of Vairë the Weaver.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM has his Christmas decorations up already.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has told her canine and feline co-inhabitants to come up with some really exiting new Christmas decorations this year, because otherwise she is considering outsourcing the whole job to some Ninja squirrels oddly reputed to originate in central Europe.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM is trying to foist his ninja squirrels on me and mine under the guise of them being fabulous Christmas decorators, but I'm not buying it. Besides my furfriends have already started decorating their 'mansion'.

"This thread (Hobbit Hobbit Smaug) needs more participants!"
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM has warned her furfriends to eliminate all nuts (walnuts, hazel nuts, etc.) from the Christmas decorations, as that will only attract the fearsome ninja - oh never mind ninja, it will attract all kinds of squirrels, and after they have plundered the decorations of all nuts, the decorations will be in a sadly tattered state.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM is judicious in his warning, and they thank him for his unsolicited advice. They are using multiple strings of lights so they can bat the lights around when they feel up to it.

“Fly! Fly! The enemy is upon us!”
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TPAM is currently exasperated at having to adjudicate some typical and expectable canine-feline disagreements (think wagging tails), at present centering on the height above ground that the lights of the Christmas decorations should be placed.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TPAM should have his ninja squirrels back by the weekend.

“Fly! Fly! The enemy is upon us!”
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email