Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
gothic_angel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: poll: How many pets do you have?
on: February 26, 2004 05:46
Only 1 for me =\ I used to have three - 2 dogs and a cat, but my cat was ran over and my other dog had to be put down in September :cry: so yup, only one now.
1-3
53% (8)
4-8
25% (4)
9-12
8% (1)
13-18
4% (7)
19-24
1% (1)
25-30
1% (1)
30-35
2% (4)
36-45
0% (0)
above 45
6% (9)
Lady_Anie
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 05:01
I have only three now, but I used to have loads. My mam used to say the house might aswell be a zoo lol.

I have a two year old golden labrador pup called Baby (his real name's Ben but I just call him Baby), a rabbit called Patch and a fish called Lil. The other fish, Phil (yeah, my little brother decided to name his fish after the twins from The Rugrats!) kinda disappeared some time ago, and my guinea pig died about two weeks ago .
MerryLOTR22
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 01:11
i have 3 dogs and 2 cats... but i have had tons in the past
Deladrieng
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 11:10
i have three pets
two dogs
Weagle: weiner dog/beagle mix she's fat, lazy and paranoid lol she's my brothers
Moxie: weiner dog/chihuahua mix she's a crazy spaztic little puppy that i have to say belongs to me.
i saved the best for last!
my hamster... Pippin!!!
he's fat and he runs around in his ball which is REALLY funny to watch and he runs in his wheel at nite. he's not really smart because i got him a wooden chew toy and he chews on the plastic tubes he runs around in.... o well.. thats Pips for ya...

~Dela
haldirparker
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 06:47
I have 2 dogs and 1 cat
lotr_freak17
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 01:07
I have 5 cats; Sadie, Shadow, Spooky, Keiko, & Zoe.
______
Katya
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 07:54
We have two cats. A friend gave us Molly, and then a few weeks later she had three kittens, so we kept one of the babies and gave the other two away. That's how we came to have Tiggy.

We also have Rebel, who isn't really a pet, he's my hearing dog and is supposed to be working. Of course when I'm on the computer he curls up under my feet and dozes, he's so sweet. He's a collie cross and we've had him since last year.
Celedë_Anthaas
Stargazer of Ithilien
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 08:51

cat: Boefje(dunno that in English.)
rabbit: Muis(mouse for the english persons)

I also had a hamster(dutch people help me with this word please) and her/his name was Biscuitje.

Hey, are you dutch legolaslover2002? Biscuitje would mean something like "Biscuit" or "Cookie", and Boefje would be "(little) thief". Dutch is such a funny language... I love it!

Anyway, I've only got one pet, a cat. She is weird. I mean, she's really small, but all the other cats in the street are afraid of her, and she chases not only mice and birds, but also squirrels and dogs (really big ones!). But she's afraid if someone comes into the room wearing shoes or a jacket. That animals is just weird.
Katya
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 10:14
Rebel is scared of Molly. He'll happily curl up with Tiggy but Molly beats him up. Just Rebel though, Molly's scared of all other dogs.
Pets are such weird creatures.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 08:20
i had three, but Buster, our yellow lab, ran away during a storm. I have a Calico Cat named Cricket and a Rotweiler dog named Roxanne.
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
on: July 18, 2004 12:32
I used to have 3 cats, 2 dogs, a horse, 2 ferrets, and some fish. I'm done to 2 cats (lost one to cancer in February), 1 dog(cancer in November), 2 ferrets, 1 horse, and 1 fish. *sigh* That's the downside to having pets. They don't live as long. Miss 'em.
Legolisa_
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 11:08
Two rat terriors. Male and Female. Their names are Sammy & Cinda

Wow! I have Two rat terriers. Male and Female. Their names are Bo and Coco. (p.s. if anyone can think of a name that has a long O sound in it for a cute little fuzzy black and white smart puppie, please let me know! I want to name it Rosie, but my sis won't let me )
Haradiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 12, 2004 05:19
4 dogs, 35 goats who are due in a few months to have babies, chickens, and a rabbit. I did have a horse, but she was really old and died this past Christmas. My sisters have 2 llamas, but I didn't count them, sinc ethey're technically not mine.
ShotoKid
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 06, 2004 11:31
I have a dog named Maggie, since she's mostly border collie, she has SSSOOO much energy, but she really cute and smart. one time, we left an unopened canister of Snausages (a type of dog treat for anyone who doesn't know) in the living room while we were gone, I think to Mass, and when we got home, we found she took the canister from the bag, got the lid AND seal off, and ate most of the Snausages! we couldn't believe it
frolijahlover
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 06, 2005 10:52
3 CATS......so cuts cats
one is black so i called him Mr Black they r tooooooo fat
Feanorblingblingissues
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2005 01:48
I put above 45 because our fam has 4 cats and my dads a fish breeder so we have like hundreds of fish.
lanfear
Craziness' Guidance Counsellor
Send Message
on: January 09, 2005 10:54
I only have a dog left :cry: Although she is very cute!

I used to have four dogs, two rats, three hamsters, seven fish and two cats but we've had them either die or been given away to relatives over the last year or so to replace theirs. But, hey I still get to see 'em now and then!
Conuiren_of_Gondor
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2005 11:20
I am a complete gerbil fiend - although I only have one at the moment. Her name is Stitch (named after the disney character due to her odd black and white patches that are similar to the two tone blue colour of Stitch in the cartoon) She only has half a tail - no idea what happened to the rest as it was already gone when I got her.

At one time I had six - not quite my doing, I only bought two females - one turned out to be pregnant and provided me with four babies one morning! Her name was Squeak, and her companion until the babies were born was called Bubble. The four babies were Jasmine, Peone, Lilly (all girls) and Smokey (a boy) who went to live with my parents. I then fell in love with a white male gerbil that I bought and called Snowy.

They have all since died althouth Bubble lived for just over three years (very old for a gerbil) but they were all a delight with seven completely different characters. I never thought that that such small creatures could have so much personality!
GrimaWormtongue
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2005 01:25
I only have one dog now. I've had a lot of pets through my life though including 9 dogs (six of those were puppies when one of my dogs gave birth), a cat, a chinchilla for about a week until my mum decided to get rid of it because he was too noisy in his cage (lol), and several goldfish
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2005 08:42
*sigh* None. My rat, Ben, just passed away about 2 weeks ago. :cry: But he had a good life, and was a VERY good rattie. The most rats I've had at one time was 8, Ben being my ninth...or my mom's 4th actually. We're thinking of getting a racing greyhound very soon though....
Silmaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2005 06:29
I have 2 hamsters, Pippin and Hector, and Guinea Pig, Mocha. A dog, Eddie, 3 cats, Sam, Barney, and Felix, and 2 rabbits, Happy and Floppy.
Shadowfax_Pip
Nessa Realm Leader
Send Message
on: March 18, 2006 10:55
If you count chickens as pets, then about 30. If not, only 5 true pets: one dog, three cats, and one horse.
Anoria_Miriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2006 07:42
I have two cats, Tabitha and Moppet. They're about 10 now, and they're both sisters. Tabitha's a tabby-tortoishell, and Moppet's black.
~Randiriel~of_Wilderland
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2006 07:18
Suilad, (Hello)
Hmmm..how many pets, huh? Well...we have a farm...and have a total of at least 114 animals..horses, goats, rabbits, chickens, dogs, cats, and a turtle.. All of them can be considered pets..with the possible exception of the turtle... Keeps us busy...lol
Randi
Rulea
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 22, 2006 05:26
I have one horse, one lazy dog , and four ornery orphan kittens
elennilda
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 13, 2006 09:52
Wow, some of you really have a lot of pets!
I just have three rats, Zephyr, Finky and Camera :love:.
Dolwen
Store Admin & Head Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: October 13, 2006 01:38
I have 4 pets right now. 2 parakeets- Max and Spirit. A kitten named Luthien she's about 6 months old. And a mini wiener dog named Charlie who is about 18 months old.
Tinwetari
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 19, 2006 03:57
I have two cats, Frodo and Gollum.
LadyWoodelf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 29, 2006 02:28
I have two cats.
IthilionofMirkwood
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2007 12:23
a dog (cocker spaniel, stupid and loveable)
two cats (bengal cross, vvery cudly, constantly "fighting")

[Edited on 16/2/2007 by IthilionofMirkwood]
frodofan14
CoE Volunteer & Realm Head of Manwë Súlimo
Send Message
on: November 24, 2007 02:26
i have 14:
1 dog (angel)
1 cat (mr. frodo)
1 hamster (momo)
1 fish (zurquon)
1 duck (creamy; i got it in 4th grade so dont blame me)
9 hermit crabs (do i have to name them all?)
TheOrangeblossom
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2007 10:37
Well, I have one real pet, a very sweet cat, Morris. She is lying beside me sleeping right now. I also have 3 fish tanks and I can't count the fishes, but anyway, I have to give them away as we are moving in a few days time. It's just not enough room in the new place. And Morris has to learn new ways, she won't be able to go outside any more, but I think she'll be happy anyway. I hope.
Rhysenn
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 29, 2007 07:09
When I was growing up we always had a dog and two cats. Now I live on my own (with my boyfriend) in a small apartment. I would love a cat but he hates cats so I may never have one again :cry: But we have a ferret named Rowan. She is very lively but bites sometimes.
PrincessPana
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2008 12:16
Had lots of Animals as I was growing up. But now I have my own house I have just one beautiful Black Cat (well, still a kitten really, she is just 8 months old) called Emerald :heart:
Caden
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2011 12:22
My family has two beautiful German Shepherds and I have a Rott/Lab mix and he is the light of my world. I don't know what I'd do without him but unfortunately, he's kind of old; seven years old. But he loves me and has kept me from a few situations that might've turned ugly if he hadn't been there. I love my baby!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email