Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lady_Elessar
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Which Character Would You Have Played?
on: March 13, 2004 10:24
I would have liked to have played Eowyn, and I would have been most suited to that role since I can relate to the character and how she feels, and I also happen to resemble her in looks. I have the long blonde hair, skinny look, pale skin, etc.

I would have loved to play Denethor or Faramir,simply because they're my favourite characters.

But most of all I would want to play Gandalf. Apart from Lothlorien, he gets to go everywhere and meet everyone. He's one of the few main characters who travels to every location in those films: the Shire, Mordor, Grey Havens...
He also gets to meet/interact with every main character, even if not on a one-to-one basis.
LadyEowyn_Of_Rohan
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 11:18
As someone in the cast pointed out (Billy Boyd?) Arwen got to lie down a lot.
On the other side, Legolas would be a lot of fun... okay, the horse mount was CGI, but I still want to try shield-sliding!
And Éomer got to do a lot of horseback riding...
Otho Proudfoot(?) didn't have to do much...
Éowyn would probably be a good character to act as, but, as you can see, I'd rather have fun...
tiniwel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 04:20
I would probably play Eowyn or Arwen~ maybe Galadriel. But I really like Aragorn, so that'd be fun, too.

Sarah aka Tiniwel
tiniwel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 04:22
Oh, I totally forgot, but I just happen to look a lot like Arwen, so that'd definately help if I played her role.

Sarah aka Tiniwel
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 01:50
I would defenetly play Arwen, because she gets to dress uo a lot and go around being beautiful!! lol.
I also like her character too. But to be involved with the films would be awesome! I can only hope that I will have a chance when they start filming the hobbit! lol.
luvlijah
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 08:39
Eowyn definately. Lol i already have the blonde hair that goes all down my back!
~wild_shieldmaiden~
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 09:13
Rosie. You'd get to smile for the camera, look pretty, dance, and be required minimal acting skills, lol! :rolling:
Shire~Maiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 01:00
If I had to choose, I would pick Eowyn. But mostly I would want to be my own person.

Ditto. I'd love to be Eowyn so I can wear pretty dresses, hang out with Viggo, Orli, and John, Ride horses, AND learn fighting skills!! But I'd love to be my own character too...I'd be Frodo's wife back in the Shire or something.

But what the heck being an orc would be fine as long as I can hang out with the cast and on the sets!!
Scatha
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 01:39
The Witch-King!
I love how he gets thigns done! :evil:
Woodlandelfgirl87
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 05:36
Hmmm... I think I'd be Arwen. She's so beautiful ( i wish i looked as beautiful as her) and has a wonderful part in the movies... and gets to wear beautiful dresses!! lol. But then I would love to play Eowyn because of who she is- she has such great inner strength and determination (plus i LOVE Rohan) i cant decide!! :dizzy:
TheLadyArwen
Gallery Shirriff
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 08:32
I would definately be an Elf. It doesn't matter which one. Their clothes are just so beautiful! And it would be so much fun running around in a frilly thing with pointy ears.
MorganAnorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 08:41
I would love to be Eowyn. Becouse she's strong like me and independent. And I like her attitude.
RosieT
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 10:38
I would like to play whoever it was who put the oil on Faramir.........

~Venora~
Violinist of Mirkwood
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 03:50
I would have been a random Hobbit. Their short, cute, and ooh so hungry!
Nyérëven
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 04:23
I don't think I'd really care, just having a part in the movies...*swoons* No acctually I would idealy llike to be Eowyn, even though I look nothing like her. She uses a sword, fights in a battle...and marries *swoons* Faramir! Plus on the EE, if I were her, I might get to kiss him!! *gets giddy*

Realisticly though, If I could have been an extra, I would have most likely been in the scene where Faramir is leaving. I think my natural appearence would fit that of the Gondorian race as they are portrayed in the movies. I could have fit in the scene rather well I think...not to mention a certain hot Gondorian captain would have been there as well!
Lady_of_Lore
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 10:57
Cool thread!

I would like to play Arwen, though they'd have to give me contact lenses since my eyes are green not blue but I've got that whole dark hair, pale skin thing going on. I'd play her because I relate to her, were both idealists and my parents tell me I can't do things to try and protect me, like Elrond tries to stop her staying in ME. Not to forget those romantic scenes with Aragorn *swoons* :love: She doesn't speak much but the lines she has are really powerful.
Aramir
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 04:47
I can't choose! I would rather play Faramir, Boromir, Arwen, Aragorn, or Eowyn... They fit my physical description, except for Eowyn... OH I can't choose!
ViggoBliggo
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 05:42
I would play...Merry, Frodo or Aragorn...Well but for Merry's part I should dye my hair a bit, For Frodo's role I should be a bit shorter and for Aragorn's role I should be a bit fatter...:cry: I'm not beautiful...
Silversnow
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 12:04
I'd have to play Merry. I'm daring, tricky, funny, and rather klutzy in both moves and ideas. I would fit in perfectly (not to mention my pudgy nose that fits his perfectly ) I also have a friend who is just like Pippin which makes it all the better. Merry has a goofy talent that you can't miss in me yet can always be serious and wise (as much as a hobbit usually is) which I can switch to rather easily, not exactly like Merry, though. But most of all my friendly personality and humor make me fit in perfectly with Merry. :rolling:
Araduin
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 09:56
myown character, Legolas's l:love:ve and Haldir's younger sister
cindar12
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 03:13
I would have played Gollum because I can do a great impresion of him.
nessa_felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 02:02
To have been involved in any part of the movies would have been 'to die for'. I wouldn't have cared if it was acting, technical work or taking care of the animals, just to be there and around everyone....wow.

However, to have played a female elf who traveled with the group would have been very cool
TheWhite~Istar
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 09:45
Most certainly Gandalf. I find him wise and powerful in all situations.
Mearasiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 30, 2004 02:51
Eowyn, cuz she's cool. Or Frodo cause he goes through so much w/ the ring.
Magicfire
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 30, 2004 03:57
I would have played Gandalf or Saruman because wizards are my favourite. Plus they are powerful, wise, strong and graceful. Wizards are good in battle and are really important in the movies. Though most of you despise Saruman and neglect Gandalf, think about how LOTR would be without no good wizard to defend Frodo and send him on the quest and no evil wizard to attemp to stop them.
j_mercuryuk
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 30, 2004 04:08
I'd play Galadriel. She is so wise, powerful, beautiful and etherial. I love all her lines in the book and the movie. She's a great character all around. Plus she lives in Lothlorien which is my favorite place in Middle Earth!

why? have you been there?
sorry BAD joke.
well just to be different i'd like to be shadowfax
echoes
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 31, 2004 08:07
Arwen, because I get to kiss Aragorn!!!
Or Galadriel because she's cool and gets to freak people out by reading their minds. I wouldn't mind being any elf.... actually, I'd be happy with any part in the film.
HeriTavaril
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 31, 2004 09:48
Arwen as said many times before because she gets to snog Araagorn :heart: Other than that Haldir because I'd like to play and elf and he gets to die very heroicly
The_seventh_Ringbearer
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2004 11:54
Frodo! give me the part of Frodo! He's my favorite character, PJ did such a good job with him, and I have my own Ring that I made myself! I'm perfect for it! Next LOTR movie to be made, come knock on my door for the part of Frodo!
Bookfaramir
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 10, 2004 10:53
Well, Faramir would have been fun for me - but I've would have been fired by PJ, because I would refuse to say the line "The ring will go to Gondor." :angry: and say "I would not take this thing, if it lay by the highway." instead.

As Filmfaramir doesn't fit for me, I would have played Gollum - I like to speak "Gollumlike". :evil: I want this role - yes, my preciouss, we wants it!
MirkwoodsArcher
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2004 03:40
I would have Legolas...But I would have had too much trouble with the contact lenses
Araduin
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2004 02:12
I would be my own character. She's an elf from Lorien and in my opinion ROCKS!!!!!!!!

If I had to be a character from the movies, it would be Galadriel because she is sooooooooooooooo cool!!!
pottedplant
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 18, 2004 05:18
I think It'd be fun to play one of the characters with issues: Boromir, Faramir, Denethor, Saruman, Eowyn, etc. I like being dramatic/melodramatic. Oh yeah, and it'd be fun to play the witch king, or Merry as well. (Obviously I am not taking gender into account. It's kind of annoying that there are only three female main characters.)
Annûniel
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 18, 2004 06:23
Eowyn. If I had to play a girl, I'd wanna play Eowyn. Playing Rosie would be better, but her part is so non-existant.... yeah. Oh well.

If I wasn't considering gender, I'd wanna play Faramir or Sam. Sweeeeet...
LadyLegolas113
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2004 08:14
I would love to play Arwen....she wears beautiful dresses and speaks beautiful language. I also love her sword! I even look like Arwen too, if I say so myself. Dark wavy hair, light eyes, rather tall. I love her character in those movies!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email