Register

<< First1112131415Last >>
Author Topic:
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Beyblade rpg- see ooc or pm MirkwoodJedi to join
on: June 03, 2004 10:36
Mariah looked at Kai. she knew that she hadnt been able to go all-out with Galux as ana had with Ayden. mariah picked up her blade. yorun suggested that kai and herself work on mariah and anas blades. ana agreed, but mariah shook her head "nah, its ok, ill do it myself... i know kiya has some extra parts inher bag, if i can find her... and i have been gathering a few spare things here and there..." mariah give everyone a look that told them that that was the end of that. she relfected on the battle. mariah had mostly defended as ana became stronger and stronger. mariah opened her mouth to give some advice to ana when ana asked kai what he thought. she shut her mouth and looked toward kai. this should be good, she thought to herself.
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 06:59
"Well, Kai?"

"An average battle." He said, then continued. "But with training in certain areas..." His voice trailed off.

Ana's eye lit up, hopefully, but he looked down at her blade in his hand. He turned the silver blade over, examining the attack ring, and it's other components.

"Your blade is limiting Ayden's potential, so it's not all your fault." He said. "I can change a few things to maximize Ayden's skills to the fullest advantage."...
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 08:34
Yorun was looking at Ana's blade in Kai's hand. " If we change the core and the attack ring, he would be quicker and that would unlimit Aydens power." Yorun went to her backpack and got a case out of it. It was a box full of blade parts. She opened it and toke a strange shaped attackring out of it. "I designed it when I was back in Japan, it would give your blade more speed. It 's as strong and sharp as a predatory bird's beak and claws." She looked at Kai's Dranzer.She had made the ring once for Kai but she never gave it to him because she didn't want to get another fight with her brother, because Kai was his rival back then. Now Kai wouldn't need it anymore cause his blade was already upgraded. But it would be perfect for Ana, it would make her dreaded by her opponents.

Yorun smirked. "what's so funny?" Ana asked. " It was just that your opponents will be scared to death if they see that their is so much power in this girl." Ana smiled.
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 10:35
Mariahs eyes widened greedly when she saw all of Yorun's part... "actually, i.... ah..." kai looked at her and smiled. or as close to a smile as kai got these days. "change your mind?" yorun piped up. mariah ran a finger around the edge of her attack ring... it had several scratches on it, and the base had a deep gouge near the tip. "i guess my blade could use a little updating," mariah said, taking a peek at all the diffent pieces in yoruns box. "where did you get them all?" mariah said, shooting a quizical glance at Yorun. meanwhile, ana was tinkering with her blade to see if she like the feel of teh new attack ring.
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 11:35
"Like I told you, I travelled a lot. So you find many things." Yorun smiled. " I like designing parts that can help getting bitbeast to their full power because I couldn't play in tournaments myself. It is kind of replacement.Like that some part of you is also in the game." Yorun pointed at Mariah's blade. she gave it to her and Yorun took a closer look. Galux was fast, and elegant as a cat. But the blade was damaged by the fight. It would be good if she would have more piwer in her attack, maybe she had to make it a bit heavier. But she had to look for something that wouldn't decreace the speed. But hat would take some time.
"Well, there are two options. One, just a new attack ring, it would be good for the blade and there won't be any problems to get used to it. But the effect would be better if I made it also a bit havier, so there will be more power in Galux' attack. In Aydens case the sharp edge gave more effect to it's attack and the weight increased her speed and power. But with your blade it will take some time to make it and... you will have to practise a lot to get used to the blade. So what will it be?"

Mariah didn't had to think long.She was willing to train hard and get the best out of it. " I ll take the second options" "Then let's start with it. And I think it's better that you two rest a bit. You both look exausted.

While Ana and Mariah were resting. Kai and Yorun were working on the laptop to find the best way to get the thing done.
Black_Diamond
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 12:36
((ahem... sorry for keeping you all in the dark there... i am going to be rpging the white tigers... as best i can))

The hunched figure on the top of a near-by roof finally moved. his name was kevin, and he had striking green hair and brown eyes. he slowly eased his way down the slanted roof. he had been spying on the Bladebrakers all afternoon. now he finally had a report for his team, the White tigers. "lee will be proud," though Kevin. he stopped his decent, and began "crabwalking" across the roof toward a tree where he could climb down. kevin, anxious to get off the roof and out of the hot sun, hurried toward the tree. he winced as his foot slipped and chipped off a piece of the orange tile, sending the piece hurling down to the ground below. he heard muffeled exclamations as the tile hit the pavement and shattered. finally making his way to the tree, kevin climbed down, muttering as the one of the branches tore at his new shirt. he retrieved his bag from where he had hidden it in the tree, and turn around to run smack into Lee. the older boys face showed a mixture of concern and annoyence. "Finally Kevin! i was beginning to think you were going to be out spying all day! so what information do you have for us now?"on the way back to where they were stay, Kevin relayed all he had seen. Mariah and the other girls battle, the girl with all the blade parts... Lee smiled with satisfaction. mariah, you will pay for betraying the White Tigers. Rei was smart enough to come back to us... but you... Lee must have had a strange look on his face, because the moment he walked into the White Tigers' room, because Gary stopped eating his paki and looked up. "wadya thinkin bout lee?" asked gary. lee reply outloud with a "nothing", but on the inside, he smiled.

((there, hope thats ok... :disco)

[Edited on 4/6/2004 by Black_Diamond]
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 06:34
Dia walked back after she had checked up on the team. they seemed to be copeing, but she knew if she nagged them too much they probably would hate her so much that it would get in the way of their judgement, and that kind of thing always seemed to get in the way of good bladers. pride ,honour.... total rubbish to her, oh the streets their was little pride and just as much honour. she spotted Kiya standding with two people she din't recornise. she frowned she knew kiya could look after herself and thought doughtingly, hopeing Kiya hadent forgotten too much of their yough when they had taken it in turns to distract shop owners while one stole their products then let the other know it was compleat with morse code. dia could remember being very proud thinking up the idia for the kids to use morse code because only they could understand it. she tapped lightly on the groud with the toe of her foot just makeing it slightly hearerble, or so she hoped.
it translated to "do you need help?" Dia was pritty shour she had mucked up somewhere along the line but Kiya was smart anouth to figure it out. and hopefully the two men wouldent spot her before Kiya had sent her reply.

((yes i'm back! yey ^^ i had a good holiday ^^))
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 08:08
ooc - welcome, diamond, and welcome back goldenberry ^^ I'm glad u had a good holiday!

Ana layed in the bed, exhausted, but in a strange way too tired to go to sleep. In her mind she kept replaying the scenes from her battle. She looked at the little table beside her bed. Since Kai and Yorun had her blade, she had just laid the bit chip up there. She sighed, then looked at Mariah, trying to determnine whether she was also awake...
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 11:29
Mariah rolled over, moaning. she was having a dream. no a nightmare. a strange team was stealing all the bit beasts. she watched in horror as Galux and her blade, an oversized, to huge to control lost to her opponent. the noble cat was sucked out of its bit chip and...

Mariah eyes slowly brought ana into focus. the girl was sitting up and shaking mariahs shoulder. "mariah are you ok?" ana sounded worried. Mariah yawned and looked at her watch. 3:28 am... "just a nightmare... a horrible one like that... must been the after-effects of of letting someone other than me work on my blade... i've always done the improvements myself..." mariah yawned again and reached for the remote on the bed-side table. after accidentally knocking Adyen's bit chip off the table and putting it back, Mariah turned on the tv and flipped through the channels. news... weather... hate that anime... hold on, what this? Mariah sat up suddenly. "Look ana, its a documentary on the tournament..." i wonder if it has any infomation on the white tigers... i havent heard from them in a while...
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 10:35
(occ:welcome back goldenberry and hello Diamond)

IC:Yorun and Kai had already been working the whole night on the two blades. Finally they seemed to be ready. Yorun yawned."You better get some sleep too now, after all you didn't sleep last night either, we are ready, only the bitchips are still missing"Kai said while he shove the new attack ring over Mariahs blade. Yorun looked a bit weird at Kai, he hadn't said much the whole time only things that were necessary to work on the blades. But he was probably also tired. " You're right" Yorun took the blades "I'll put these on their tables.... and Kai... thanks for helping." Yorun walked to the door and yawned again.

[Edited on 6/6/2004 by KazeiMallonel]
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 04:26
Kiya had been listening to her grandfather's threat when she heard the Morse Code that Dia and her had taught the kids to use. She heard the translation and found a piece of fence that was near by so she tapped back her reply. It translated as, "Not yet. These two think they can threaten me. This should be good." She was brought back by Borris saying,

"I think then if you won't tell us who stole it then we'll just have to ask Kai. And you know the way we ask questions." Kiya felt fear grip her heart and blood run cold. Nenya was humming against her hand, but her grandfather and Borris couldn't hear it.

"Leave Kai out of this." Borris grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to him,

"Then we'll just get the answers out of you." Kiya struggled but Borris had a good grip on her arms as he dragged her away. She managed to reach into her pocket and pull Nenya out. She threw her blade toward Dia who silently got the message of 'keep her safe'. She was dragged away and felt fear grip her when she recognized where they were going. It was the same place they'd beaten her three years ago. She'd left her bag-with the money- back with Dia and hoped that she'd get the money to Crow and Kyle. She was dragged into the building and both her arms were tied as well as her legs. Over the next three hours Borris and her grandfather whipped and beat her. She took it but said nothing to them. Soon she was released and thrown from the building. Black spots dotted her vision and she couldn't see to well but she mangaed to stand and started walking. The cuts were bleeding freely and she had several new bruises. She didn't think about where she was going but saw Dia and limped over to her friend trying not to pass out. She had blocked the pain for several hours but now it over came here and she passed out. She didn't know what had happened to the money she'd stolen but she didn't hear a thing....

[Edited on 7/6/2004 by Sanako]
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 07:16
Kai returned to his room. He set Dranzer in his bag and picked up Black Dranzer. He turned the blade over in his hand. He still needed more practice. He glanced at the clock. It was almost morning anyway. He tucked Black Dranzer into his pocket before slipping back outside.
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 09:11
Dia had left the angel bladers with a simple instruction of "get back to the hotel by midnight, if i'm not their then presume i'm staying out in the streets again" and rushed out through the fencing to follow, she had pocketed Kiya's blade and slung her back pack and Kiya's that she had left over her sholder. weight down and not knowing what else to do she kept to the shadows and followed them to a builing. Dia was not stupid she could see the security camras. so she had waited out of sight until they had chucked Kiya out of the building, bleeding and brused.

"oh my god! Kiya!" Dia moaned to her friend as she fell unconshus. Dia looked up at one of the camras as it watched her. well their was no point trying to keep low. she tried her best to pick Kiya up, but like any human being she waighed a tonn. Dia desided to take Kiya back to the bey brakers. after all they where her team for now and her brothers where their. but in the dark carrying Kiya (mostly dragging) to the Bey brakers hotel wasent easy. it was just a releif to her that she knew where it was. but she din't arrive till the morning.
she carried Kiya into the reception and the receptionest gave her a funny look.

"look can you tell me which room has a Kai in it? and does this place have an elivator? i think i'm gona collaps from carrying this lump all night" Dia had asked the woman looking tired and worn out, she was covered in Kiya's blood and the Receptionist seemed to be looking at the telephone. Dia tried the sentance again in chinease and the Reseptionist replyed. with a brisk nodd Dia carried her bundel into the Elivator and sat on the floor. she looked at the bag that was Kiyas she knew what was in it and it was probably what that old man had wanted.

"better hang onto this till she tells me what to do with it" she muttered to herself. and the doors opened to the floor. she picked Kiya back up with a small groan and stumbled to outside Kia's door. and thumped on the door.

"kia? are you in their? this is really, really, really important. life or death situation.... literly!" Dia called hopeing he was still inside.
"kia?"

((agh wrote that too much in the past tense.... oh well.))
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 07:36
"Kai?"

Kai hesitated as he heard his name being called and someone knocking on his door. He considered ignoring them and heading outside, but sighed. He turned around and headed back to his room, making sure Black Dranzer was hidden in his pocket.

"What do you---" Kai demanded as he round the corner, then stopped mid-sentenced. "What the heck happened?!"

He demanded, helping Dia place Kiya on his bed. Dia's shirt was stained was Kiya's blood and her eyes were weary. Kiya remained uncounscious and pale from the loss of blood.

"Some men, I don't know their names. They dragged her into a building and after several hours finally released her"...
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 08:48
Kiya groaned her sleep but stayed unconscince. She was vaguely aware of her body being moved. She could still see Borris' face as he brought the whip down across her right shoulder and ending at her stomach.

"Borris." She didn't remember saying that his face was haunting her dreams. She also thought she heard Kai's voice in there somewhere but she was just so tired she fell back asleep to be claimed by nightmares......

[Edited on 8/6/2004 by Sanako]
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 09:04
The sun was rising and Yorun was wide awake. She was immediately looking for Tenshi-ryu. Then she remebered again. she left it in Kai's room.She rushed out of bed to get it. she knocked on the door. Kai opened it.He looked very upset. " Icame to look for Tenshi-ryo, is she ...." Then she saw Kai's face." Kai is there something wrong."Kiya" Although Yorun never had seen Kiya, she knew that the girl on the bed, covered with blood was Kiya. She rushed over. "Did you already went to a doctor or so?" Since Kiya was still covered with blood, the answer would be no. Why the heck didn't thee other girl and Kai didn't clean the wounds. They could infect. "Kai, we better should clean these wounds and get help by a doctor. Could you get some towels and warm water? There is a med kit in teh bladepartbox."
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 05:47
"erm... i would highly sugest we don't get a doctor... you know china.... its worse then the NHS. the doctor's here probably wouldent know the difference between a dead person and an unconshouse one. plus it would take over five hours for them to get here a massive bill and.... i'll shut up now...." Dia said but stopped because of the exspresion on the two's faces.
"i'll just go get some antibiotics some cotten wall and some painkillers then..." Dia hurried into the bathroom and serched through the draws, she knew all hotels had a first aid kit so no worries their. she frowned to herself she instictivly din't like the girl she was kinda bossy and nosy, but she would have to consider the girl later preferbly after she knew Kiya was going to be fine. they where bound to get a doctor, which to Dia seemed pointless, hospitels in China wernt the best place to go, unhygenic,a long wait and alot worse then the NHS, and thats saying something! and even if they did get through and they sent someone it could take hours for the person to arrive.
she took the first aid kit out of the cabnet under the sink and rushed back and put it on the bed.
"kay... we have banderges we have asprins and we have.... mr.whippy cream with extra fibrer!? friggen hotels...." Dua muttered to herself as she tipped the stuff upside down. she looked up at the girl.
"do you still really want a doctor? cause they only speak chinease and i dought you are fluent in that. but i still think it would be quicker just to fly one in from amarica, they would take alot less time getting here."

((yes, hopeless hospitel jokes. but its horribly true about the hospitels in china. they seem to be more fixated on people who take drugs who seem to be dieing in their wards and stuff. NHC- national healf clinic. dunno if you people have it where your from, but if you don't the joke is than the NHS is ment to have the worst hospitels in the country.))
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 07:14
"Just get a doctor!" Kai ordered. "You speak chinese, so find us a good one!"

Dia hestitated before backing out of the room and running to find a doctor. Kai paced the floor impatiently as Yorun worked quickly to stop the blood flow and clean the other wounds.

"I can't believe you guys didn't at least get a doctor." Yorun muttered.

"Do I look like a nurse?" Kai asked darkly. Yorun ignored the comment and continued.

"Infection has set in, and it could make her very sick. It might be a while before she recovers enough to blade in any battles." Yorun frowned. "She's also getting a fever."

Kai quickly retrieved a cool cloth for Yorun to apply to Kiya's forehead.

"If that's all you're going to do, you might as well leave." Yorun said in exasperation as he began to pace again. "I can't concentrate."

Kai hesitated, then nodded. There was nothing he could do anyway....

goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 08:10
Dia sprinted out of the hotel before skidding to a stop.
"wait a sec... what on earth am i doing? stupid, stupid, stupid! i should of thought about it in the first place! instead of dragging her all over the place!" Dia mutted to herself and pulled out her cell phone and dialed up a number, she waited impashently until some one picked up.
"Hyrl!?"
"dia?" said a guys voice from the other end
"thank god its you!"
"are you ringing to consider that offer?" asked Hyrl.
"look, i went out with you once and thats all! we've had this talk, i'm greatful for the information on the white tigers and all but this is serouse! you goto a university and study medical stuff don't you?" Dia wailed into the phone getting very impashent.
"well yes... i'm a bit rusty but i'm okay in the praticles if thats what you mean."
"thank the all mighty! i was worried i'd have to sit two days in a hospitle just to drag away an unqualifide doctor. look do you think you could handle someone with what looks like beating injuries, bleeding and is unconshus?" Dia asked him urgently.
"well i guess i could.... wait! what have you been doing? that dosent sound like some minor accident!" he asked sounding conserned.
"um my frind got caught and they kinda beat her i guess. look if you come and don't ask any more question i promis you i'll go out on a date with you as long as you do this for me!" she waited a while, while he considered it.
"wether it rain, snow, sleet or hail! i'm comeing!" came his voice from the other end and he hang up. Dia waited for a few minets for the phone to ring again.
"errr.... where are you?" came Hyrl's voice.
"i was wondering if you where going to ask that..."

((dosent that make you feel better!? instead of getting an unqualifide doctor with a degree your getting an unqualifide doctor without one!))
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 09:19
Yorun was still busy cleaning the wounds. She knew that she had acted very bosey but, she couldn't help it. While she was in South-america, she had stayed a while with an aunt who did volunteer work in a hospital for street kids. Yorun had seen people who died from injuries like these, just because the wounds were infected. She didn't want that Kai's sister would die. The door behind her opened. It was Kai again, he looked worried. Yorun was almost ready with cleaning the wounds and stopping the bleedings. "Kai, I'm sorry, that I acted that way earlier. I didn't mean to be bossy. I just was scared that something bad would happen to your sister. But she will be fine." Yorun showed a small smile to comfort Kai. Kiya moved a bit and groaned but she didn't wake up. Kai got something out of his pocket."I found these downstairs." Yorun got him a glass of water and he gave Kiya the painkiller (what wasn't easy because she was still uncouncious)
"Now we better let her sleep and wait till the girl comes back" "The girl is Dia,from the angelbladers"Kai said fast.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 09:37
((Oh yeah just to tell you guys the old wounds from three years ago were reopened and she was given new ones so just so you know.))

Kiya felt something being forced down her throat but she didn't want it. She passed out again and felt the burning of her injuries slowly subside, and she slipped into a dream like state.

She was seven years old and had just been thrown out of the Abbey with nothing but her small sack of clothes, a little bit of money, her blade and the clothes on her back. She wondered the streets of St. Petersburg and decided to head for China since she'd fit right in. It took her three months to reach China but she did and along the way she trained herself to be a theif and she was the best there was in Russia but once she got to Chian she met up with two kids her own age, Dia and Brian. All three decided to protect the orphan kids or the homeless kids of the streets in China. They had set up a sort of headquaters where they taught the others how to be theifs, as well as the Morse code. It was then she saw Borris and her grandfather, she ran without telling Dia or Brian where she was going. They persuded her through the streets-since she'd grown up here she knew the streets like the back of her hand and thought she'd lost them, but suddenly two figures came out of the shadows and grabbed her blindfolding her and stuffing a piece of cloth into her mouth so that she couldn't scream. They threw her into a black car and unblindfolded her but gaged her. Borris and her grandfather were sitting across from her just looking at her. Then it was the building. She cried against the gag cloth as they lead her inside and tied her hands with two ropes-each leading to the celing and ungaged her. They whipped her for two hours then Borris starting punching her while her grandfather kept asking her questions. After three hours of torture they threw her out to leave her to fend for herself. Kiya groaned and tried to swat away the images of her grandfather and Borris while feeling herself screaming.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She had feeling that something wasn't right but this memory had turned into a nightmare-one she DID NOT want to remember....

[Edited on 9/6/2004 by Sanako]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 04:23
Mariah woke up to the tv blaring. she jumped in the bed as a commercial for a new brand of sneakers came on. moving quickly, she turned the tv off before it could wake up ana. With a puzzled look on her face, and a raised eyebrow, she realized that the tv had not been the only cause of noise. she quickly pulled a baggy sweatshirt that had once belonged to rei over her pajamas. she opened the door and stepped out into the hall, and was shoved to the ground by a girl Mariah recognized as a blader from the Angel Bladers. Mariah looked quizzically up at the girl, and jumped back to her feet. Mariah looked into the room and gasped. KIYA! she quickly rushed into the crowded room. the girl, Dia, reported that she had found a "doctor" mariah didnt like the look on her face as she said it.

((lol. twisted humor is always appriciated goldenberry. :disco: ))
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 05:30
((to save confustion i'll use thease <> with speach when they are speaking chinease. and yes they where speaking chinease on the phone call in the last post))

"doctor great where is he?" Yorun asked looking up.
"he insisted on useing the elivator. his crazy about the things, i swear if he dosent get up here in five seconds i'm gona go cut that elevators cords.... i got the best i can find his only a trainee but i known him from before he was good then so his bound to be better now that his had some proper training. but his not very good when it comes to laungiges, so if he gets stuck or can't understand i'll have to translate. and speak slowly so he can understand" Dia said in a rush, she had'nt noticed Mariah at the door who had been pushed back again as an untidy chinease guy came in. he looked aroun his mid-teens with very untidy black hair and was wearing a very used doctors coat.
"" he said to Dia.
"" Dia snapped at him, Hyrl grinned and nodded at yorun and Kia.
"ju hurtz onez?" he asked.
"no she on the bed" Dia told him slowly.
"okay, how she doin?" he asked slowly talking to the other two he looked back at Mariah.
"wait, who are all ze people?" he asked looking confused.
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 08:17
Now "thedoctor" enterd Yorun was even more worried then before and it looked liike Kai feeled the same. Maybe she should better look some things up on her laptop and do it herself. But at the other hand this kid survived probably many streetyears, he probably would have done with thes kind of injuries before. If necessary she could always help or call her aunt.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 12:10
((Oh yeah just to tell you guys, Kiya's dying so be quick to help her and all of this is happening in her mind.))

Kiya felt herself trying to find the only solace she had. Her blade. She kept trying to find her blade, pulling at the connection she had with Nenya. Her forehead tensed as she looked around for the connection they shared and found it. She reached out and grabbed it, trying to pull it toward her but something was blocking her way. A few minutes later she felt her blade physically against her hand and she gripped it tightly feeling the blade hum against her hand and she slipped back into unconscinceness...
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 04:43
"okaz letz have a look at her." Hyrl annonced ignoring the silence. he went over by Kiya an inspected her.
"and thiz was rape or summin?" he asked frowning.
"what? no! i think tourcher judging from the cuts." Dia told him standing by him. she nearly gave a yell and Kiyas hand grabbed her leg.
"what on earth?" she muttered pulling her off.
"maybe in her unconzus stait zhe want you to give summin?" Hyrl sugested taking out a note-book and writeing it down.
"oh i know what she will want!" Dia said and she pulled Kiyas bey blade out of her pocket and put it inKiyas hand. Kiyas body seemed to relax amidently.
"hm.... she might need more then one type of doctor" Hyrl mutted to himself and put him doctors bag down on the floor and started takeing things out.
"well the first thing to do, will be to clean thease cutz propally. you done very bad job" Hyrl told them and pulled out a pot of hunny, this made Yorun and Kia look very doughting at him so Dia exsplained.
"hunny is a very good anticeptic it cleans cuts and wounds very well so that they don't get infected."
"okayz, i'll start putting this on, she will need a bath or summin after this is all over. you, girl, help. boy go ring room service order some tea. it will relax her when she wakes up and make her feel better." Hyrl ordered them.
"what shale i do?" Dia asked.
"you been running around all night, you should get some sleep" he just snapped at her which made Dia look a bit put off.
"look you gona wake up again in ten minets zo you might az well!" he snapped at her. Dia shrugged and went and sat on a chair just to please him, she din't want to ask why she would be up again in ten minets.

((i don't watch too many medical programs the only medical thing i've every watched is scrubs. so thank the lord for my knowlage on simple medicens. its amazing how the old medicens work better then the new.))
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 04:59
Yorun was a bit insulted. she did clezn the wounds well, she used the deinfecting stuff in her med kid.She frowned her eyebrows. It didn't matter right now who did the right job as log as Kiya would become healthy again.
She started helping the chinese boy. He looked a bit weird but also friendly.She sighed, Kai just left the room toget the tea. She was glad that Kai acted again more normally even if it wasn't like in the past.While she was busy to clean the wounds she had to think about a song that Kai liked so much.Without knowing it she started to sing it silently.ANd suddenly Kiya moved again.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 08:55
Kiya thought she heard signing but tried to focus her slipping mind on getting back into her body and healing herself. It was strange to watch all this going on but not from her own body. She could feel the pull of death and called out Nenya to help her. The dragon responded but not in the way Nenya did three years ago. Suddenly her blade glowed a bright vibrant blue and a midnight blue and silver dragon emerged, roared softly and looked right at her. It extended its claws and seemilng grabbed thin air but the claws never met each other. Kiya felt the claws and saw Nenya bringing her toward the dragon's body. She felt a kind of coolness wash over her as Nenya brought her closer and soon was back in her body and awoke with a start her eyes snapping open and breath whoosing into her lungs as she screamed in pain.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh." She fell back onto the pillows breathing heavily and trying to block the pain as her wounds were cleaned, treated and bandaged. Nenya returned to her blade and the humming stopped but was soft enough so that only Kiya could feel it against her hand....

[Edited on 11/6/2004 by Sanako]
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 10:13
"agh!" Hyrl yelped as Kiya sat up screaming.
"vy do all people do zat?" he asked backing away nervicly, Dia looked up tiredly.
"ohmyfreakingod! Kiya! areyouhurt? areyouokay? doseithurt?" Dia asked very quickly so it was hardly understandible and ran over to the bed looking at her urgently.
"vy do people sit and scream all ze time?" Hyrl wailed.
"just your bad exsperances of trying to be a doctor" Dia snapped at him so he would shut up.
"vell don't croud round! she need checking up on! can girl talk? can she move? me was worried you would have broken ribz. then we be totally screwed" Hyrl asked almost cheerfully.

((getting a guy to have a chinease acsent when his ment to be speaking japernease is hard.....))
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 10:34
Yorun was very happy that Kiya was awake. It ment that she would get better and survive. But she was also getting very annoyed by the chines guy.Even Tyson would be more normal compared to him. Behind her a door opened.It was Kai, with the tea. Yorun turned around, smiling. " Kiya just woke up." Kai nodded and Yorun saw the smile on Kai's face that she loved.Now she turned around again to Kiya. Kai gave here the tea. Dia was arguing in chinese with th boy. It seemed that she was angry or irritated someway. Now Kiya looked to her. Yorun became a bit shy. all these years she was Kai's best friend and she never met his sister. I hope you're alright? My name is Yorun by the way." Yorun gave Kiya a smile.
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 03:31
Mariah sighed... the excitment was over... she turned and went out of the room... she leaned over the edge of the balcony. trouble always seemed to revolve around kiya.... maybe... no kiya is to valuable a member of our team to dismiss... mariah sighed again and decided that she wasnt going to get any more sleep anyways... she walked back into her room, and, careful not to wake ana who still snored peacefully in the other bed, dressed, grabbed her blade. and went to practice.
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 03:52
ooc - *sarcasm* well don't be too worried sayen...

Kai glanced at the doctor. "So she'll recover?"

"Wha?" The docter cocked his head. Kai repeated the question slowly and the doctor exchanged a look with Dia and said something in chinese.

"He says that infection has set in." Dia translated sadly." It's causing a virus to spread throughout her body."

"How bad is it?" Kai asked.

"She is awake, which is a good thing." Dia continued to translate for Kai and Yorun. "But fever has set in which may make her delirious." Dia paused as the doctor continued.

"He says that the next twenty-four hours are critical----"

"Critical?" Kai interrupted, slightly surpised. "She could die? It's just..."

"I'm afraid it's more serious." Dia said gravely. "She lost a lot of blood, which has weakened her body to the point that it can not fight the infection now raging inside her body."

Kai turned and walked toward the window stiffly. He hadn't been in the best of terms with his sister after she showed up. He clenched his fists, as he struggled to eliminate the new emotions surfacing.

"Kai?" Dia asked softly, "He says to try talking to her. It will help."

Kai turned to look at Kiya before shaking his head. "I can't" he said gruffly, pushing past Yorun and walking out of the room...
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 05:05
Kiya heard her brother enter the room and took a few deep breaths before trying to look at him. She pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked at Kai.

"Kai." She closed her eyes to block the pain that shot through her, and gripped Nenya tighter. The dragon responded but humming against her fingers to block out the pain.

"Kai. Come back." She watched as he stormed out of the room and fell back tears coming to her eyes but she blinked them away. Right now she needed to get better so that her grandfather didn't do the same thing to Kai...
~~~~~
Borris looked at his boss who seemed happy about the fact that Kiya might die.

"Are you sure sir that we should let her get killed? She could be valuable to our team?" His boss glared at him and cursed.

"Your right. Driver stop the car." The black car stopped moving as a boy with silver hair came thier way.

"First let's have a little talk with Kai." Both Borris and his boss stepped out of the car and Kai stopped walking to face them.

"So how is the little wench? Is she still alive?" Both men were surprised to see Kai's face contort in furry. But both regained their compusre quickly to see Kai's eyes turning to ice and his face darken.

"You...hurt....Kiya." Borris smiled evily and said,

"Yes. Isn't it lovely. Just think of what would happen when dies. All of your problems will go away." He didn't expect Kai's reaction.....
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 08:48
Yorun looked at Kai when he left. It seemed that there was sometension between him and Kiya. Maybe that was the reason why he never told her that he had a sister. "Kiya, I know that you don't know me, but you got to tell what is going on." Kiya didn't answer."Kiya, I can feel it and also can see it in your eyes, that it also involves Kai, That ther might something bad happen to him too. We got to know who did this then they'll pay for what they've done to you." Yorun then saw that Kiya made a grimas, she still had a lot of pain. She looked at Dia."I know that there is an infection, but with the right medicine it should recover.Do you know where we can find a pharmacist?"
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 10:53
"two block's ve one with ve red cross" Hyrl said before Dia had a chance to begin. "he come from england he very good."

"what? why din't you tell me an english guy had moved here!? it would of done Kiya alot better!" Dia yelled at him angrily.

"you nev'er asked. plus i really wanted vat date" Hyrl said. Dia clenched her fists and turned to Kiya.

"Kiya... can you hear me? look i've got you'r bag.... what do you want me to do with it?" Dia asked her slowly holding up the her bag.

"who bo talking to?" Hyrl asked glancing out the window. Dia risked a glance, trying to keep her intire attention on Kiya.
"hey! thats the guy Kiya was talking to before she left.... frell! Yorun or whatever your name is... you get the pharmist, Hyrl and i'll stay here and make shour she dosent peg it while your gone." Dia pulled out a pocket knife.

"no wait what are you doing?" Yorun asked looking at it alarmed.

"well if she dose peg it before you get back she is going to be needin to be brought back to life again. i'm not gona let him do mouth to mouth! so i'm goina make a home made electric mashean thing with that..... lamp!" Dia exsplained.
"and that works?"

"well... it worked with a toaster! i'm shour lamps and toasters have the same voltige" Dia said unshouringly.

"oh that springs me with confidence" Yorun said sycasticly.
"don't worry! its me not Kiya you should be woried about when makeing the thing! after all think of all the countless oppitunities i'll have to electricute myself!" Dia said almost cheerfully. "so what ya say? got any better idias? or shale we go with mine for now?"
<< First1112131415Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email