Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
Post Beyblade rpg- see ooc or pm MirkwoodJedi to join
on: September 03, 2003 01:24
ooc- (starting this for MirkwoodJedi well i had quite a time coming up with this, is everyone be satisfied b/c this was diffecult. lol and since i had to start this, i will go ahead and say that we wont be following the plot of the shows, bc that kinda get repetative if you ask be. but you didnt, so here goes.

ic-Mariah looked nervously around the airport. she and her soon to be teammates had been communicating through mail and email for just over two months. they had finally managed to arrange a meeting time, but it appreared most of them were going to be late. with an aggitated sigh, she got up and walked over to a group of ppl with blades. these werent her teamates but she had a blade herself, and maybe she could learn something from them. she waas almost halfway there when a jet screamed on the runway..

[Edited on 07/11/2003 by SayenElfJedi]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Beyblade rpg- see ooc or pm MirkwoodJedi to join
on: September 03, 2003 08:08
A girl with long black hair was walking towards a group of bladers, and noticed Mariah. she said nothing and watched the bladers. She had hers with her but never showed anyone its power. The battle that was going on finished quickly and just in time for an airplane cam screaming down the runway. Kiya looked up, and smiled. Their here... I just hope Mr. Dickenson doesn't bore us to tears with a speach about how important this is. She walked over and looked up as several boys came off the plane...
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 03, 2003 11:57
Meanwhile, a boy was training with his beyblade in the mountains. His name was Yami, and he was training for the big Beyblade tournament.

"Go, shadow!!!!!"

A big black dragon emerged from his beyblade. He still needed to find a way to make his Beyblade spin faster.

[Edited on 4/9/2003 by Saurid]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 04, 2003 03:00
witha sigh of iritation, Ana leaned of the sleeping man next to her to look of the window. then, she checked to see that her bag, containing her beyblade, was still in the rack above her. this stupid plane, she thought. i have to meet my new beyblade team and this one plane, out of all the others, has to make an emergancy fuel stop. dont the people know how much fuel to put in this thing??? with a sigh, she began focusing on the brighter side of things...

[Edited on 5/9/2003 by Syriana]

[Edited on 10/9/2003 by MirkwoodJedi]
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 05, 2003 11:21
Back at the airport, Kai was standing against the wall near a group of beybladers. He recognized Mariah and Kiya who were also watching the beybattles. He scanned the bustling crowds for Mr. Dickenson or the remaining members of the team, but didn't find anything. Instead he turned his attention to the group of bladers. Most were barely good enough to consider begginers. After several minutes of the pathetic battles, he sighed and decided to take a nearby seat as he waited for the others to arrive.

[Edited on 5/9/2003 by Dranzer]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 05, 2003 11:40
Kiya saw Kai sit down on a bench then went over to Maraih and whispered in her ear

"Let's warm up alittle. It'll put some excitment in this day." She saw the other girl nod and they took out thier blades and prepared for launch. They just tested each other and then Mariah made a stupid move, and Kiya took advantage of it.

"Go Nenya!!! Ice storm attack!!!" The battle was finished after that and they just smiled at each other and heard an all too familiar voice

"Shouldn't you two be taking it easy?" They turned towards the sound of the voice...
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 06, 2003 02:52

... "Peanuts?" a tired flight attendant grumbled at Ana.
"No thanks." Ana sighed as she was staring out the window. " Excuse me, how much longer?"
"Where ya goin' kid?" Ana quickly told her the airport and that she was already late. The flight attendant frowned.
"We're fueled up now, I'd say it'd take about thirty more minutes once we're in the air. Just hang tight sweetheart and I'll tell our pilot to step it up."
Ana glanced at her watch. She was definately going to be late. At least the plane was finally in the air now. Ana reached under the seat for a small laptop she had brought. She sighed and decided that the least she could do was e-mail Mr. Dickenson then she would analyze Ayden for the umpteenth time making sure she was in top shape and ready to compete....
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 07, 2003 10:52
(Sorry I was gone for so long....)

Okay....last try.... Yami focused all of his energy into they Beyblade.

"Shadoooww!!!!!!"

It worked. The beyblade was spinning in a perfect, upright position. Shadow was as clear as ever. There was a few sparks emmitting from the beyblade. Perfect. Now I'm ready for the tournament. Suddenly some kid walked up.

"Hey you!!! How about we have a beyblade match!!! I could use a little more experience!!"

Yami glared at the kid with a murdurous look.

"You are sadly mistaken....boy."

[Edited on 8/9/2003 by Syriana]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 08, 2003 01:00
Kiya turned and saw Kai standing there and they just stared at each other.

"How much longer do we have to wait. I really could've used this day to go up into the mountains and not be here waiting around like a dog for Mr. Dickenson to come." She saw Kai and Mariah smile but said nothing.

"Speak of the devil." Mr.dickenson came up the sidewalk and apporached them with Tyson and Rei following him..
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 09, 2003 01:20
With a huge grin, Mariah almost jumped out of the chair, causing a surpised Kai to move out of the way. " Its good to see you guys again," she said nodding to Mr. Dickenson, Rei and Tysion. "I see now that most of us are hear, but who do we lack, Mr Dickenson?"

ooc- lets say we all take turns being mr dickenson- lol

Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 09, 2003 12:10
"Ahhh!!!!! My beyblade!!!!"

"That should teach you a lesson. You dont just go up to random people and tell them you want a beyblade match. know your opponent."

The boy walked off. Yami creamed him. It was kind of funny. On to the finals. Time to test my beyblade.....

[Edited on 10/9/2003 by Saurid]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2003 03:24
Ana trotted down the airplane's ramp and hurried into the building. Slung over her shoulder was a light blue duffle bag filled with everything she needed. With a huge sigh of relief she recognized her team standing off to the side of the airport. "Hey guys!" She called and quickened her pace. " Sorry I'm late." She looked around. It looked like they were all present and acounted for...
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 12, 2003 04:41
Yami trudged off. It was kinda lonely being a beyblader. Wonder who this bladebreaker team is I keep hearing about....
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 05:47
"Well, it looks likes everyone is here then. Welcome Ana, better late then never. Come on let's get going." Mr. Dickenson announced cheerfully. Obviously he wanted to make up for their late start. Kai trudged behind his new teammates as Mr. Dickenson led them to their bus.
"Where are going Mr. Dickenson?" Ana asked as she took a seat beside Mariah in the front.
"I hope it's to a tournament!" Tyson exclaimed.
"But we haven't even practiced together yet." Rei replied. Tyson shrugged. The conversation continued, but Kai found a seat near the back and decided to stare out the window and only half listened to the banter.
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 07:09
Having sat beside ana, she plummelted mr dickenson with questions. "where are we going. where are we. when is our first tournament?" recieving a slap from ana and a groan from the back of the bus, maraih decided to shut up. still she wondered wat they were going to do. she decide to learn some about anas beyblade. getting her own out, they began to talk and compair the parts
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 08:11
After 30 minutes of riding on the bus, Ana's curiosity began to get the best of her. However Mr. Dickenson only smiled and never answered any questions reguarding where they were going quite yet. To pass the time she had chatted with Mariah, but now she was talking with Rei. Ana glanced back at Kai. He hadn't said anything since she arrived. She shrugged he hadn't sent that many e-mails either though, so she figured he wasn't the talkative type. She turned around in her seat and tried to strike up a conversation with Tyson and Kiya.
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 01:38
((When should I bring in my char?))
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 02:38
oc-(((((((((um, u could show up at our first tournament and battle against us or u could just meet up with us somewhere. I don't know any suggestions Sayan?))))))))))))
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 13, 2003 04:04
ooc- oh i feel so in charge. lol. umm, i personally like the battle then join up with "us" at the tournament idea, but really watever you want will work with us (forgive me for speaking for all of you. lol) mean while ppl, we need to come up with a solution for "mr. dickenson". i pesonally have run into the problem of not knowing how to reply to someones "mr dickenson" post. any suggestions??
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 11:24
((Okay then.....that works for me.))
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 14, 2003 05:02
Kiya looked up from where she was sitting to see that Ana was trying to talk to her. She kept her beyblade hidden but looked out the windows, she half listened to Ana and Tyson who were arguing about everything. She ignored them but watched as the sun started to set..

[Edited on 15/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 15, 2003 02:07
smiling with amusement, mariah got out her cd player to tune out tyson voice. though she would never admit it, tyson got on her nerves. she had just found a cd and turned it on, when the bus lurched and Mr. D. annouced "we're hear!!!!!" she knew the question of hear where. was on everyones mind, well at least hers. Mr. D. clapped his hands and said, "well this is it. your first tournament!!!! you have about 1 week to get together and figure out each others stratiges. yes kai, that means you might actually have to talk," he said with a smile, as the got off the bus and began looking for the hotel.

(((i have taken the liberty to shorten the tediously long "mr. dickenson" to mr. d. i find it tiresome to write out, and things like that irk me)))
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 05:43
Ana jumped out of the bus to look around as they made their way to the nearest hotel. It felt good to walk around and stretch her legs after being cooped up in the bus for so long. Tyson was also qute animated as he began to talk about the upcoming tournament. She figured that she and Rei were the only ones actually paying attenyion to and joining in on Tyson's chatter. She looked back at Kai. He was walking at the very back, as usual, but he looked even more.....loner-ish then before. She didn't think about it for long, she had a tournament to think about.
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 11:05
Yami was preparing for the first tournament. He didnt want his brother Kai knowing he was there so Yami entered as shadow. He couldnt decide if he wanted speed or power against his first opponent. If I have more speed, then I can confuse him and take him out. But what if he has speed as well? If I had power against that then my beyblade could stay up longer and could take more hits.......

[Edited on 21/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 01:33
When they arrived at the hotel everyone threw their suitcases into their room then met back at the middle to talk. Tyson had scrounged up a small beystadium and Kai figured they'd start practicing soon. However, he decided to leave the hotel with Dranzer in his pocket. His teammates can practice all they want, but he was going to the tournament to look around and find out who his opponents were and if they were any good.
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 01:48
"Who wants to battle?" Tyson exclaimed triumphantly holding up a small beystadium.
"Where's Kai going?" Ana asked quietly. Tyson shrugged and tried to find an opponent. Ana watched Kai leave then turned back to the group.
"Come on guys, who wants to challenge me?" Tyson whined.
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 08:10
Mariah smiled "if you will be quiet, tyson, i will battle you. boys," she muttered to herself. she steped up to the beystadium and got their launchers and blades ready. Tysion nodded at kiya "Three, Two, One, LET IT RIP!!!!" both blades screamed into the stadium b4 colliding into each other and shooting out of the arena. tyson and mariah looked at each other and laughed. after several beybattles, there came a knock on the door. ana and mariah rushed to open it. their stood a sleepy looking man in pajamas. "you realize that it is midnight!!!!" he siad furiously. "keep it down!!!!!!!!" with that he slamed the door. "wasnt that kind", said mariah sarcastically. then she relized something. "hey kai hasnt come back yet has he??"
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 08:44
"No, now that you mention it he hasn't. Unless he slipped in without anyone seeing him." Ana replied a bit curious. "I'm going to go check." She tapped lightly on Mr. Dickenson's door.
"Oh dear, are you kids still awake.?" Mr Dickenson exclaimed yawning.
"Sorry to wake you Mr. Dickenson, but do you know where Kai went? He's not in the room." Ana asked.
"Oh, I wouldn't worry. He's probably in the cafeteria or something. I think you guys should get some sleep. Tomorrow is a busy day." Mr. Dickenson mumbled before going back to his room. Ana frowned and turned back to the group.
"Do you think we shold look for him?" she wondered.
"Why?" Tyson asked dumbfounded.
"What if he got lost or something?" Ana suggested. Tyson burst out laughing.
"Kai? Get lost? We only wish." Tyson said between laughs. Ana crossed her arms stubbornly.
"He's still part of the team. Mariah? Kiya? Rei?" she looked around the group for support.
"It's late. Kai will be back any time soon. After all he made it clear he doesn't enjoy being bothered." Rei pointed out. Ana hesitated. Being part of a team was definately new to her, but she still thought they should look out for one another. But Rei was right, it was late and even she didn't want to run around looking for someone who didn't want to be part of the team anyway.
"I guess." She sighed. "Well then, I'm going to go to sleep. See you guys in the morning."
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 11:26
Kiya went into a room that the girls were sharing and turned over to go to bed. She had a nightmare, just like the one she'd been having for several nights now...
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 11:35
Yami went to sleep in ahotel for the night. It was late and he was tired.

"Can I get a room for the tournament?"

"Well hmm....let me see. Theres one left, but its next to some beybladers."

"That will do."

"Well it will be pretty noisy. After all, weve already had a complaint."

"Well, I'm a beyblader myself, so it wont be too much of a problem."

"Okay....suit yourself."

Yami grabbed the key and went to his room. He heard noises from next door. When he went in his room, the talk got louder and he heard something about his brother Kai.

"Great. Of all the beybladers I had to be next door from, I had to choose the bladebreakers.

[Edited on 21/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2003 12:35
"hey guys, we should get some sleep. we should be ready to start training tomorrow." the boys went to the ajacent room and the guy began unmaking the beds. Maraih whispered to ana. "hey does Kai have a room key???"

ooc- hey dots, since beybladers mostly enter in tournament w/ a team, i could make a char. to be on your team just for the tourny and that char. could fade away later. jw, of course.
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2003 01:47
((Doesnt matter to me....after all, it IS YOUR rpg....))

"Finally!!! The Demons are asleep!! Now I can get some sleep!!"

He fell right asleep.....Image

[Edited on 23/9/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2003 11:33
Kiya slept soundly but had a dream which she was accusetumed to. She woke up first and looked around the room the girls were sharing. She dressed quickly, grabbed her beyblade and went outside to get some training in...
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2003 11:44
Mariah woke as Kiya moved about in the room. with a sigh, Maraih looked at the clock. ....4:23..... no now, 4:24. groaning, she knew she would never be able to get back to sleep. she was wide awake now. after Kiya left, Maraih pulled on her clothes and went to look for kai. she was worried about him.... grabbing her blade, Mariah left the room as quietly as she could, hoping Kiya wouldnt think that Mariah was following her...

ooc- no its Mirkwood's rpg. i just started it. lol. i just wondered if you might need some help, bc the only time i remember a player battling alone is when kai turned all evil like... and its YOUR char. lol

Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2003 11:55
Kiya went out back and saw a beyblade ring. She went over and unleashed her beyblade on the ring. Nenya tore the ring up, but with held alot of its power. She seemed to get the feeling that someone else was out of bed but wasn't following her...
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email