Register

<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Beyblade rpg- see ooc or pm MirkwoodJedi to join
on: November 20, 2003 02:59
Yami just watched them bicker from the safety of his corner. Grow up. He slipped off without them noticing. He left a note saying he was going to be gone for awhile.

[Edited on 21/11/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2003 04:35
"its ok, Ana can battle." i am not that stupid she thought. the last time i played that game was with rei, when we both wanted to battle in the.... her eyes misted over and she forced that thought to the back of her mind. "i wont think of the past." she straighted her hair and sat up straight, a new look in her eyes. "yes, ana will blade"
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 22, 2003 09:52
"Are you sure Mariah?" Ana asked. "What about you Yami?" Ana turned. "Oh, oh well, then." She shrugged. "I'll blade if no one else wants to--"
"I'll blade!" Tyson interrupted. "I haven't been able to do anything yet.
"Tyson isn't ready." MAraih pointed out. Tyson clenched his fists.
"WHy does everyone keep saying that when you haven't even seen me battle in a real battle?!" He shouted. "Just give me a chance."
"Tyson can have my spot." Ana spoke up. "It's ok, he deserves a chance."
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 22, 2003 08:02
((Okay, yami is going to meet up with someone named raven*hint hint*))

"Okay Raven, you can come out now."

"What took you so long?"*slight tone of sarcasm in her voice*

"So, hows your training with your freinds and siblings going?"

"Thats what I wanted to talk to you about. I...I dont know if I'm ready to reveal myself yet. I havent even told them the story about shadow." He looked down at his beyblade.

"You told them a fake story so....so they dont ask questions...thats alright. I dont think they are ready either."

"I'm still hesitant about shadow...."

"I do not regret giving a peice of myself to you." She looked down at the beyblade too, then smiled slightly.

"I just dont think...."

"I think you are, and nothing will change my desicion. I will keep in touch with you by reading your thoughts. So, it will be like I am right there with you. You have freinds now. Go to them."

"Well, youre my freind too..."

Raven smiled."I know. I will keep in touch."

"Bye."

"Technically not." Raven dissapeared into the trees.

Later.....

"Hi guys..."

"Where were you?"

"I.....had things to attend to."

"Well, weve figured out who are beyblading."

"Tell me."

[Edited on 23/11/2003 by Demon_of_the_shadows]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 23, 2003 03:41
Maraih looked quizically at yami. "werent you here?? anyways, Kai, Kiya, and," here Maraih shrugged her shoulders, "tysion". Raising her eyebrows she added. "i dont think we have an order, but if its ok with everyone, tysion can battle..."

"i wanna battle first"

"had you not interupted me, i would have said you first,Tysion, sencond kiya, and third kai. since we all know wat place tysion wants to battle, if kiya and kai dont have a problem with that lineup, i say we head to the staadium." she walked out of the room and sat down on the curb, plagued with to many memories.
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 23, 2003 11:14
"Sounds fine to me. Who are we blading?"

"Well, I dont think we'll know untill just before the match starts...."

"Hmmm. Well, I'll meet you guys inside." He wipped out his sword. "I've got to do some training."

Tyson looked at yami with a quizzical look, as Yami went into the woods. "Man, I dont think I'll EVER get him."
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 23, 2003 02:25
Kiya nodded.

"I see no problem in Tyson going first. This should be interesting." Was all she said before before heading into the stadium to wait for their turn to fight...
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2003 06:06
Yami was in the middle of sword training when he heard a voice.

"Arent you going to watch the match?"

"Heh. Raven-you SCARED me.No-I'm going to wait a little while."

"Hmm. Just like you."

"I know."

"Soo....what are you trying to do?"

"Well, I'm trying to get stronger with the sword."

Raven watched as Yami kept swinging his sword.

[Edited on 25/11/2003 by Saurid]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2003 01:12
Kiya sat down on the sidelines watching all the different people mix with each other and talk excitedly about the upcoming matches. She thought she saw a suspicious group near one courner of the wall whisperingand turned in a circle. Something isn't right about that group. She stood when she heard the team names being called out. I'll spy on them later, for now its time to find out who we're blading against. She just listened the whole time never taking her eyes off of the little group in the courner...
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2003 03:24
It was a little while before their match was scheduled and Ana was weaving her way through the crowded halls. She yelped with surprise as someone stepped on her foot.
"Sorry" someone muttered before dissappearing into the crowd. Pushing her way out of the flow of hurried fans she took a seat on a couch in a lobby type area. Massaging her foot, she watched as a group of 5 or 6 year olds battled in a small arena in the corner. She smiled at their joyfull laughter and squeals of victory.
"I won again!" One of the kids cried clutching his blade and holding it in the air triumphantly. "I could win the tournament!"
Ana chuckled at the playfull bickering and glanced up at the clock.
"Oh, shoot." She muttered, and sprinted to meet with her team at the match.
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2003 08:25
Yami suddenly sheathed the sword.

"Time to go."

"To find out who you're blading?"

"yep. See you there...."

He pointed to the top of his head.
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 27, 2003 05:35
"Good Luck, Tyson" Ana said as Jazz was announcing the teams.
"Give it your best." Rei said as he turned to head out to the dome.
"Don't do anything stupid." Mariah added. Kai watched as Tyson and his opponent met, both watched the dish being revealed. simple dish. average opponent Kai watched Tyson carefully as he began his trashtalking. He heard a teammate groan beside him.
"Okay, now that both our bladers have gotten to know each other, let's get this battle going." Jazz interrepted over the intercom. "3... 2... 1... LET IT RIP!"
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2003 09:02
Mariah buried her face in her hands as Tysion stepped up to the dish. everyone called out advice, adn she couldnt resist putting in a "dont do anything stupid!!!" she moaned as jazz counted down "3,2,1, LET IT RIP!!!" she watched as tysion shot dragoon into the dish. she noted kai's disgust and tysion trashtalk. "well," mariah whispered to ana, "i dont know how he got to be world champion, but at least he is amusing!!!!!" ana smiled and turned to the bladeblade battle, which, to everyones suprise, tysion had won. "we'll never hear the end of the this," mariah thought as tysion came over to the bench with a smug look on his face.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2003 09:24
Kiya just simply watched as Tyson came back to the bench, as she stood and headed over to the ring as it revealed a desert ring. Why am I not surprised that they didn't give an ice ring this round? She looked across the ring at her opponent. It was a 13 year old boy, one who had teased a bunch of little kids. Her dark blue eyes turned to ice as she looked at him and heard his empty trashtalk, and her voice held no emotion-something she was good at-.

"You know. It'd be wise if you shut up, because your trashtalkdoesn't affect me." She brought out Nenya just as Jazz got ready to count down.

"3...2...1..LET IT RIP!!!!" Nenya was unleashed on the field, as the boys blade came at her's. Kiya just looked at the blades, painful memories came back but she pushed them out of her mind as Nenya emerged from her blade.

"Nenya!!! Raging Ice Storm attack!!! Destroy him!!!" The dragon did as she told and launched icicles at the opponent tearing it to shreads. I'm also powerful little brother. Dranzer could never do that. She turned and went back to the bench and no one came near her for she glared icicles at them and sat down getting ready to watch Kai in his round... Prove to me little brother that you are the strongest. Unless grandpa lied to you..

[Edited on 29/11/2003 by Abraon]
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2003 09:46
Yami was watching the matches from the top of the stands. He had come in just as Tyson had beaten his apponent, and now he watched as Nenya destroyed the other beyblade. Yami grinned. Childs play. That looked too easy. Then he heard Ravens voice. Yes, well dont underestimate the other opponents just because these guys werent a challenge. Theres a reason why these other teams in here are in the semi-finals....Wow!! That was a fast match!! Yami watched as his other team member destroyed the last beyblade on the other team.

"And the winner is the BLADEBREAKERS!!!!"

Yami heard ravens voice again, only, it wasnt in his head.

"I think you should volunteer for the next match. You're more than ready."

Yami had nearly jumped out of his seat and was breathing heavily.

"Jeez Raven, dont scare me like that!!!"

"Sorry. I didnt mean to startle you. Oops!! Better go."

She dissapeared just as yami's teammates came up to see him.

"Why didnt you sit with us?"

"I dont know. I guess I sorta needed to be alone I guess."

"Well, we choose our guys for the next match."

"When we get back."
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2003 04:31
Kai walked up to the ring slowly, glaring coldly at his opponent.
"So you're some tough guy, huh?" his opponent jeered as he sauntered up to the dish. "I will wipe the ring with you and your pathetic blade."
Kai's features hardened as he twisted Dranzer unto his launcher and held it out, battle ready. His opponent did the same.
"3... 2... 1... Let it Rip!" Jazz screamed into the microphone.
"Dranzer, FINAL ATTACK!" Kai commanded. Dranzer immerged in a flash of red light, his cry echoing over the stadium. His opponent didn't even have time to react as Dranzer neatly dipped forward, his attack sending the other blade flying out of the stadium a few inches from his opponent's face. His opponent dropped to his knees in shock, then slowly turned to see his blade embedded into the wall.
"3.4 seconds." Kai mused as he snatched Dranzer out of the air. "Not bad."

Well, almost. still room for improvement. Kai mused, thinking about his battle. He shrugged. there's always next time.
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 01, 2003 05:10
"Okay, so who should we have battle in the next match?"

"Well, I think you should have a chance to go Yami, so you should go next...."

"Okay, we'll probably need two more bladers. Any volunteers?"
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 01, 2003 05:20
After winning that round. Kiya stood and headed back to the room to go over the letter that had been found a few days ago in her mind. The antics seemed alot like the ones that those mysterous bladers she'd run into before she even agreed to join the new bladbreakers team. She smiled thinking about the last match. Seems Dranzer is getting faster.

[Edited on 2/12/2003 by Saurid]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2003 03:18
yami is going to blade??? thats new... mariah looked over to kiya as she walked away.... "hey kiya, sometimes it pays to find out whos blading," she said playfully. kiya just walked on. shaking her head, maraih looked up witha mischevious look on her face. "well, should we go celebrate our victory. tysions buying!!!" she ran off squealing as tysion chased her.
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 02, 2003 04:48
"I'm coming too!" Ana said sprinting after them. It would be a couple hours before anything else would be going on. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a hooded figure leaning against the wall. Skidding to a stop, she whirled around for a second look, but the figure was gone. Curious, she walked over to find a neatly folded note. She unfolded it gently to find the words:
You're time is coming BladeBreakers. Next round Ana struggled to read the last sentence, but it was smudged out.
"What did you find?" a voice asked, startling her.

[Edited on 3/12/2003 by Abraon]
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 03, 2003 02:17
"Oh yami- you starled me. Its a note..."

"About....?"

"A threat."

"Oh."

Great thought yami. Then he heard a voice in his head...I had a bad feeling about this match.But you wont lose. You cant. Raven was right. He couldnt lose. Not after all the training he's been through. No, this was simply another test for him.
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 04, 2003 06:17
((yes im stilll here!! something exciteing has got to happen or summin!))

cat walked into mc donalds carrying the case looking sleepy and a bit angry. the rest where around one of the tables near the windows pigging out on burgers and chips. she sat down and glared at them.
"oh thats right! just sit near the window so the whole world can see are new stuff!" she snapped at the cycasticly.
"hey! we want to show off!" russ said cheerfully eating a chip. cat sighed as she opened the case and showed them the new improved blades. the boys picked up their own and examined them.
"thease are classy! really cat! im not supprised that some secret goverment agency people come kidnap you or summin for that amazing brain of yours!" james said studying the blade. they all laughed.
"yea! just cause they cant figure out the basics!" sniggerd cat cheering up.
"its still amazing the some of the stuff you do. even if you know how their done" frances pointed out.
"not really. its just science and the focas and the trust in your own abilitease." cat said helping herself to the chips.
"well we have got an hour.... what should we do?" frances asked spoiling the moment.
"we could go train." james pointed out.
"nah!" frances and russ said in a choires.
"well i am" james said sulkily picking up his new stuff and walking out of the restrant in a huff.
"tut! men!" frances said with a grin.

[Edited on 12/5/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 06, 2003 06:27
"what do you think, Yami?" Ana prompted before he turned to leave. "Aren't you blading next?" She asked, her large brown eyes staring up at him waiting for an answer.
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 06, 2003 01:52
Yami grinned back.

"Where do you think I'm going?"

He turned to leave, and walked out. Ana sat there with a bewildered look on her face.

Later, at the match.....

Yami walked up to the arena. The announcer said something, but he didnt hear it. He was completely focused on the match. Yami looked up as his opponent walked into the arena. The person was smiling, but Yami could sense nervousness. He just looked at his opponent dully.

"1...2....3....LET IT RIIIP!!!!!"

The blades met with a loud clang. Yami girnned he had him right where he wanted. Yami watched as his blade encircled the other one. Shadow came out. It was time.

"Shadow!!! Attaaack!!!"

The arena filled with shadows and black lighning bolts. Yami glanced up just in time to see his opponents' blade fly up, up, up, Into the ceiling. It was over. Yami walked over to the area where the team sat.

"Well, we'll have enogh time. They'll be up there for probably about a half an hour trying to pry the poor kids beyblade off the cieling."

Yami glanced over at the kid. He was still staring at the cieling.

[Edited on 7/12/2003 by Beleg_Strongbow]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 05:17
Ana stood impatiently at the seemingly unending snackbar line. After 20 minutes of not even an inch's progress she decided to head back to the bench to see if the next match was starting yet. When she returned the boy was just retrieving his blade with a fearful glance at Yami. However, Ana noticed another of his teammate-- and older teen with black spiky hair with grey streaks and cool grey eyes staring defiantly at the Blade Breakers.
"Well, it looks likes someone out for revenge" she commented to Mariah. "Do we still have another match or have we defeated this team?" She asked slightly unnerved at the teen's hatefilled glare. She'd hate to think of the power he could unleasj through his anger if he battled next.

[Edited on 12/10/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2003 08:51
Kiya was watching her youngest brother blade and completely demolish his opponents blade. Seems Raven finally did something right. She heard Ana's question.

"We have one more battle to go. I'm fighting this guy. If his anger is his weapon he's in for a surprise." Before anyone could argue she was at the ring as the boy with black spiky hair with grey streaks and cool grey eyes, came up to the ring. She took Nenya out and seemed to get the feeling she'd seen him before, but pushed it out of her mind, and put on her game face. Neither bladers said anything as Jazz counted down,

"3....2....1...LET IT RIP!!!!" Kiya unleashed Nenya on the moutain valley dish. She watched her opponent try to attack Nenya head on, but Nenya was too smart for that. Since it was in a valley there were trees, and trees offered cover. Nenya hid behind a tree waiting for Kiya to tell her what to do.

"Attack!!! Destroy his blade!!! Ice storm Attack!!!" Nenya emerged from the blade as did the boy's. It was a bird type bitbeast. Teh bird matched Nenya move for move. Kiya wasn't giving up yet. She still had Nenya's best attack.

"Nenya!! Destructive Ice Storm!!!!" A whirlwind started up and soon ice, snow and hail were flying around the stadium hitting everyone and everything, causing the boy's blade to fly up and get hit by ice and hail. Completely destroying it. Once the storm stopped it was clear that Kiya had won, agian. The look on the boys face was total and utter shock, as well as disbelief. She heard him say,

"There's no way a girl could have so much power." She looked at him with cold eyes and just smirked to piss him off.

"Yes there is. You'd better believe it too." She held up her hand and Nenya turned then flew right into her hand. Kiya put Nenya away and waited for Jazz to say something.

"And the winner is Kiya of the Bladebreakers!!!! Bladebreakers win the round and advance to the next round." She turned and left the boy glaring at her as he bent down to pick up his smashed blade. Something doesn't seem right. If the note ana found had said that who ever was trying to get rid of us would be in this round, then that couldn't have them. They were too weak. Something smells fishy to me. Sh arrived back at the bench, looked at her teammates, and at her two brothers, then left without saying a word to anyone.

[Edited on 10/12/2003 by Evelyn_Hope]

[Edited on 12/11/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 12:13
"That's all for us today." Ana heard Mr. Dickenson say. "Tomorrow is the semi-finals, everyone needs to be at their best." Ana turned as her teammates dispersed. She looked around for Mariah.
"Where are you going Kai?" She asked curiously when she realized he was walking away in the opposite direction.
"The Angel Blader team should have a battle pretty soon in the other stadium." He said simply. Without asking she trotted up behind him and followed closely. She asked a few questions, but soon realized he didn't want her around. She frowned, but stubbornly followed eager to see her opponents in action.

[Edited on 12/12/2003 by CarolP]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2003 02:18
Kiya heard the Angel Bladers name and watched her brother and Ana go in that direction. Guess it couldn't hurt to see them in action, now could it. She also went to watch the Angel Bladers. Instead of going to find a seat, she went up to the balcony, and was going to go into the rafters but stopped when she heard a voice behind her....
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2003 04:16
((What the hell Eve? ABOUT TIME HE GOT SOMETHING RIGHT? He hasnt even DONE anything yet, so dont criticise. Oh, and dont take this post the wrong way and start yelling at me. I just dont like people criticising when they havent even seen anything yet.....))

Yami had decided to leave after his match so he could talk to raven.

"I just dont get it....why would someone even care to write a threatening letter when they know they'll lose?"

"Well, maybe there was a reason for it....perhaps they are acting through someone else and had that match just to see your guys' full potential...."

Yami had a look of shock on his face as he realised the horrible truth.

"...therefore allowing them to study our bitbeasts!! Dang it."

"It was a good thing you decided to play it safe and not use your full power. But we may have to alter the battling style a bit so we're prepared just in case."

"So that means we will have to do more training....and...."

"Its okay- they'll have to know about me sometime. Best let them know now."
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 14, 2003 12:05
((i was starting to think u lot had forgotten about me!))

"wheres james?" frances mutterd as they enterd the stadeum.
"you really shouldent of offended him" cat mutterd back to her. but as that moment james skidded up behind them grinning.
"god cat! your one flippin good enjernear. ile give you that!" he said to cat grinnign more then ever.
"i do try" cat said smileing.
"yea, yea, yea! less chatting more action get up their now jimmy and blow up some blade! " frances said cheerfully pushing him up to the ring. where his apponent was waiting for him.
"angel bladers is it? what a soppy name!" his apponent jeered at him. james ignored the somment as he attached his blade to his launcher.
"1...2...3 LET IT RIP!" they both yelled and they let loose their blade. the blades atomaticly crashed into each other head on head makeing sparks fly.
"oh your good angey boy but are you good anouth?"his appinet yelled at him as his blade rammed harder into jameses blade sending it flying back almost topping out of the stadeum.
"less talk more action! turn his blade into plastic matches" james yelled back at him. and the own blade spun around with a sharp turning smashing into his apponents blade sending it flying out of the stadeum breacking up into little peaces as it flew out. his apponent blincked astonished. james cort his blade and walked down to the others.
"your turn fransis." james sneered at her.
"ok!" Franses said happily hopping up. her apponent was one beeffy guy smirking at her.
"lets get this going doll!" he jeered over to her.
"doll?!" franses mutterd under her breath as she attached her blade to her laucher.
"1...2...3... let it rip!" they both called out at the same time as both blades came spinning out and going streight in for a aggresive attack. frances couldent help smirking as her apponenst blade kept on continuelessly tryed smashing into hers whish either dogged it or smashed back. cat had told her in the caff that her blade relide more on streanth then on speed and could hold up apponents attacks for a while and give their own ttacks pritty storngly but accrasy and speed wasent always good to rely on. not that frances needed it with the big guy trying to knock her blade out.
"anouth of this. full slam!" frances called out an her blade doged one of her apponents attack and came whirling back smashing into the guys blade sending it flying.
dont ever call me doll ok?" she said nastily walking down to the others.
"ok your turn now russ. and rember its tri-smash. tripple the charm" cat called up as russ went up to the ring. his apponent was anouther guy. and with a choristof
"1...2...3 LET IT RIP!" sounded as they let loose their blades. james blade doged all the attacks his apponents where giveing for it was what cat had advised if he wanted a stronger attack.
after the sixth attack on him by his apponent he called out "tri-smash!" and his blade automaticly whirled up to the edge of the ring and came whirling down on his apponents blade just as it crashed into it it whirled around again and smashed into it again it did this one more time sending his apponents blade flying out of the stadeum and onto the floor.
"woohooo! go me!" russ cheerd happily doing a small dance.
"wqe really should get himdown from their before he imbarises us" cxat told frances.
"hasent he already done that?" frances asked watching russ's dance. "so how where the blades?" frances asked turning to her.
"perfict! i think ile have to figure out what to do with the speed on your one but im shour we can turn that into an advantige later on." cat said cheerfull as james finaly got russ off the stage.

[Edited on 12/14/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 14, 2003 11:49
ooc - I agree w/ d.o.t.s.

ic - Kai took a seat after the match and noticed Ana do the same.
"What did you think?" She asked quietly. He hesitated,
"They're a good team. We'll be meeting them in the finals." He answered.
"Do you think they're the team that's been threatening us?" She asked.
"No."
Ana thought for a minute, as if trying to decide wether to ask another question or leave him alone. For a strange reason Kai didn't mind her questions as much. He glanced to the side and saw Kiya, who had also been watching the match. He decided to leave, to avoid anything she would want to say to him.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2003 05:20
Kiya had gotten up into the rafters, to get a birds eye view. she saw Kai leave and had a feeling he was avoiding her. Why wouldn't he be? You come back after being gone for several years, and expect them to act the way they used to when you all were little and in the Abby. She shook her head, getting the images that were coming to the surface away, not wanting to remember anything. After watching the Angel Bladers beat their opponent, with a 3-0 victory. She wasn't really surprised to get that they'd be battleing against them in the finals. If we make it that far, without trying to be disqualified.
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2003 08:40
Ana stayed for a bit longer after Kai left, but soon grew bored and went off in search of Mariah. Instead she found Tyson, blading in the lobby with a bunch of younger kids.
"C'mon kid!" Tyson challenged playfully. "Is this all you got?"
The little boy laughed and sent his blade in for the attack.
Ana smiled, thinking. Her team was very different from what she was used to. Most of friends back home had never even known what a bitbeast was-- they just played for fun and the winner was decided by the use of strategy and battle technique. All of them put their heart into every battle. Yet with her team she couldn't help but feel most of the members were very different. They didn't enjoy blading for fun-- they just wanted to win and to be the best. And they bladed with such raw power-- they didn't even have to work at it. They were just relying on the power of their bitbeast to demolish their opponents. No technique, no strategy just brute force.
She shook her head, Tyson had just won the battle and was now asking for another opponent. She laughed to herself then left to find something to eat.

[Edited on 16/12/2003 by CarolP]
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2003 03:31
With all matches of intesest already over, Kai decided to head back to the hotel. As he trudged through the streets, he analyzed the Angel Blader team. What he knew of their member's blades, fighting style, and strength. Then he thought about his own battle strategy, perfecting it in his mind. His last battle had shown him what he needed to improve on. He pulled out Dranzer and examined it carefully.
By the time he finally reached the hotel it was late in the afternoon. He grabbed snack from a machine on his way to the room.

[Edited on 19/12/2003 by CarolP]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 04:19
Ana lay still, but wide awake on her bed. It was late in the evening and some had already retired for the night. She rolled on her side and stared out the window. She thought about the semi-finals, and the opponents they would meet the next day. The Angel Bladers had a perfect 3-0 victory today, and would most likely be their opponent in the finals. However, first they had to make it past the semi-finals. Ana thought about Kiya, Yami, and Kai. With such intense power they should be able to pass to the finals. But semi-finals were different. They were battling a European team. There would be three battles, each containing three rounds. This called for more strategy. If you revealed all your strength in the first round, not only have you given it away to the opponent. But also to the Angel Bladers who would most likely be watching.
Ana frowned. But then again, it doesn't really matter how much power you reveal if the opponent could never match it anyway.
Ana turned to look at Ayden, who was propped on the nearby dresser. Ayden, a relatively weaker blade in power, she knew was nothing compared to the power of Nenya, Raven, or Dranzer.
"It doesn't matter how much power you have." Ana whispered softly. "You're still the best and I'd never trade anything just to attain power."
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email