Register

<< First56789Last >>
Author Topic:
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Beyblade rpg- see ooc or pm MirkwoodJedi to join
on: January 29, 2004 03:57
"Well, I'd really like to battle." Ana said softly. "I might be as powerful as Kai, Kiya, or Yami, but I'd really like to take a shot. I'd battle in the first round. If I should lose, we'll have a stronger blader battle second to get us a win and another to bring home the victory." Ana hesitated. "That is, if no one objects, but I'd really like to."...

[Edited on 1/30/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 04:11
"So, we have the first spot taken." Kai said. "I don't think I'll battle this round so Mariah, Kiya, and Yami can decide who else sits out."
"But, Yami isn't even here." Mariah pointed out. "I'd say first come first serve."
"You guys work it out." Kai said making his way to the front of the bus and took the seat behind Mr. Dickenson.
"Why, hello Kai." Mr. Dickenson said cheerfully. "Can I help you with anything?"
"Uh, yeah." He said, his gaze clouded. "I... " He stopped.
"What is it?"
"Nevermind. I'm still thinking about it." Kai said as the bus pulled into the parking lot.
"Oh, dear" Mr. Dickenson said worriedly. "Well, good luck at the tournament kids!" He said waving them off.
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 04:16
cat looked at her watch.
"are they still at it?" she asked james.
"yea."
"knew i shouldent of made the blade all smilare in make, makes impossible for them to defeat each other." she mutterd to herself.
"does it make the blades itself impossible?" asked james.
"nah only to blades that are of esact make and all" cat said off handedly.
"if they keep this up we are gona be late!" wailed james unhappily.
"lets go ask someone else to join us. those two will be at it for hours." cat sugested.
"yea. suppose it dosent matter if we lose one match if we win the other two." they both walked off in the direction of the stadeum.
"anyone in mind?"
"i met this really nice girl. she was rather talented. never caught her name. we could go ask her" james sugested.
"yea okay" cat answerd as they walked off leaveing the other two to their bladeing.
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 09:05
((Sorry I was gone so long....thanks for making up for it....))

"Who's gone?"

Everyone looked at yami.

"Where have you been?!"

"I was sorting things out with raven. I new I wasnt going to make it for the bus, so I walked."

Kai looked up.

"How is she?"

"She's fine. I believe there was a little confusion. But we can talk later. First we must worry about the match at hand. Who's going?"

[Edited on 1/31/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2004 04:41
((hey dots! Welcome back, I was getting kinda worried for a second ))

"So, are you going to battle or not, Yami?" Ana asked immediately. "I'm battling first-- unless we have to change something. Kai doesn't want to battle. So it's just you, Kiya and Mariah to work out the second and third spot." Ana filled him in. Yami nodded, thinking.
"Also," Ana began akwardly. "Did you tell Raven that we really want her back? I'm sorry there was some uh- confusion. Tell her we apologize for jumping to conclusions." Ana smiled. "And if she wants to watch my beybattle she can see what I've improved on!"
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 01:37
Kiya was listening to the teams senseless babble but siad at least five words,

"I'm going to blade second." That was all she said before closing her eyes and made no movement other than breathing. Which she knew slightly scared those around her, for she was still awake, and could hear everything going on around her....

[Edited on 2/3/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 12:45
"Well, you haven't really been around to let us know how you blade,but if you really want it, I'll let you fill the third spot, Yami." Mariah said, tucking Galux into her pocket. "We'll be looking forward to see what you can really do."
"Alright then!" Tyson exclaimed. "Now that we're all decided. Let's go!" He said impatiently.
"Our match isn't for another half-hour, but if you hurry you could probably get through the snack bar line, Tyson." Mariah sighed. "I'm going to look around to see if I can spot our opponents. I say we all meet 10 minutes before the match to settle out any last minute details..."

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by Abraon]
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 06:06
((ile deleat this later. ive deleted some of my pm's so u can PM me now.))
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 04:55
Ana sat outside the stadium, sitting on a bunch and turning her blade over in her hand nervously. She had come outside for some fresh air... to calm her nerves, but it wasn't working.
She traced the edge of Ayden's attack ring with her finger, thinking about all the battles leading up to this.
She smiled to herself as she remembered the long years of practice, the day she recieved her bitbeast, and how awful her first battles had been as she was still trying to adjust to a bitbeast.
"Well, we've come along way, haven't we?" Ana thought out loud. "But have we come far enough?"
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2004 06:00
"I dont know if I want to blade today..."

"What?! Why not? We NEED you."

"No, you really dont need me yet. Besides, I'm not ready. This isnt the big battle."

"What are you saying?!"

But yami had already left.
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 03:16
Mariah smacked her hand on her forehead... so yami doesnt want to battle ... and no way to contact the others for another half hour... shaking her head, mariah could only be thankful that ana had had the foresight to have them meet early. with a sigh, mariah decided that worrying would do no good. whatever yami was hiding, they would find out eventually.... if he's hiding something... Mariah sat down on the sidewalk with Galux in her hands and watched the cars go by.
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 12:16
"Ok, everybody here?" Ana asked the team as they started to arrive, 10 minutes before. Of course Tyson stumbled in five minutes late with a jumbo hotdog in hand.
"Welcome Tyson." She sighed. "Ok, so Yami doesn't want to battle. Mariah? Kai? Any takers?"...
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2004 06:25
I cant use him now. I must save shadow for the final battle. If I use him now, well, very bad things will happen!!
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2004 11:38
"Have fun, Mariah." Kai said, taking a seat on the bench. He watched Yami, curiously. He had the feeling Yami wanted to save Shadow until a more important battle. He frowned, this is the finals... Is Yami just waiting for the next tournament... Or does he know something we don't?
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2004 04:50
ooc - (((let the finals begin! if you haven't already bladebreaker people should pm goldenberry just to decide a few details. Anyway, here I go. If you want to, have Jazz (the announcer guy) introduce your blader and stuff so we know a little bit about who we're fighting.)))

"Well, here's what we've all been waiting for, boys and girls!" Jazz announced, his amplified voice ringing in Ana's ears. And now to introduce our first competitor from the BladeBreakers... Ana!"
"Ana's not the strongest blader on the team, but don't let that fool you!" Another announcer chimed in as Ana made her way to the dish. "Her blading style is Endurance, and with her silver falcon, Ayden she's a good competitor. Her speed and manueverability is second to none!"
Ana smiled to herself as she restlessly turned her blade over in her hand. She took a deep breath, waiting impatiently for the announcers to introduce her opponent...
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 06:29
((okay just gona take a time jump backwoulds a bit, i think u all want to know who the mystry player is))

after looking around the city for a while james seemed to have spotted the person he was after. he dragged cat by the arm over to a girl. she was 19 at least with long wild spiky black hair with angry red eyes. she rised an eyebrow when she spotted james rushing at her.
"woe whats with the eyes!?" cat couldent help saying.
"im half chinease summing." the girl said glareing at her like she had just been insulted. her long matrexy like coat swirled as she turned around and her tight black top showed.
"what do you want?" she asked james ignpreing cat.
"we seem to be missing some players for the bay blade torniment. so i was just wondering..."
"if i would help you defeat a bunch of loser's?" she finished for him.
"around that yes"
"yea what ever!" she said paying for her hotdog.
"great! can we have your name now?"
"hey wait a second!? how do we know this girl is any good!?" cat snapped at him.
"very good question. ile have you know my farther run's a buisness which makes and tests bayblade parts. my mother is his top scientist. and i asshure you what ive lerned from them will blow your brains out. i am Dia. and missy, ive never lost a match and im cirtainly not going to stop now" she glared at cat with her red eyes before putting a pare of shades on.
"now can we get this over with? my mother has an important interveiw at six and i dont want to be late" with that they walked to the stadeum.
"ile go first, i wanna get this over and done with" james mutterd to cat, she nodded. "i dont mind really" cat answerd "but i think missy here should go last" Dia glared at her as they enterd the stadeum.
"luck!" cat called after james as he sprinted up the steps.
"and her apponent this evening, from the angel bladers team, james! realying more on attack then speed, lets hope he can catch Ana up or she will just run rings around him!" yelled out the cominator.
"gword i hope Dia is as good as she says she is" james mutterd to himself looking at the girl, he dint feel like yelling nasty stuff at her so he gave her a brisk nod a small smile.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2004 02:52
Kiya-who had kept her eyes closed for the past several minutes- now opened them to see a team which she'd come across before. The Angel Bladers. A tough team to beat, especially if they were getting hepl from a girl that has always been her opponent while she tried to find her siblings....

((More later. g2g.))

[Edited on 11/2/2004 by Abraon]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 04:22
Ana smiled in return to the boy's brisk nod.
"I'm Ana." She said as she gave a friendly salute. She drew out her blade and held it out in front of her, muscles taunt waiting for Jazz to begin the countown. "May the best blader win."
"I plan to." James said with a small smile.
She shook her head, her nervousness melting away. Her brown eyes flashed with excitment and she could already feel the adrenaline making her heart race.
"Alright HERE WE GO!" Jazz screamed into the mike. "3... 2... 1...--"
"LET IT RIP!!!" They both cried as their blades screamed toward each other. Ana allowed Ayden to race around the perimeter as she studied her opponet's blade.
An attack blade! Ana thought to herself urgently. Ayden can penetrate his defenses! But that would allow him to get too close... Ana frowned, knowing one counter attack from that blade could seriously jeopardize her victory.
"AYDEN!" Ana cried, summoning her bitbeast. Ayden appeared in a flash of silver light, spreading out her wings and peircing the air with a mighty cry.
"Sorry to dissapoint you, but things will get pretty interesting now." Ana said as Ayden waited impatiently for her to allow her to attack....

[Edited on 13/2/2004 by eldir]
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 06:06
jameses smile dint flicker when the bit beast amurged.
"cat if this dosent work im so gona kill you!" he thourt to himself. he knew right away that the chances of getting near her blade was small but she had to hit him sometime.
"okay! haradie!" he yelled as his bit beast amurged. it was a rihnoserouse.
"cat your so dead!" he mutterd to himself. now he knew why his blade was so good at attacking. he smirked at her.
"lets speed things up a bit shale we!?" he taunted her.
"Haradie, charge!" the bit beast reered up and started to charge at Ana's bit beast....

"he does know his gona have a hard time getting that rihno to stop dosent he?" Dia asked cat.
"its a bit beast for heavens sake not the real thing. and ile inform you rihnos have very good moverbility."
"look girly ive watched jamangi anouth times to know they would crash into a wall before they turn. so arnt you a little bit worried?" Dia glared at her, which was pritty scary with her red eyes.
"yea well.... im shour he will figure something out! i mean its not like his driveing a lorry!"
"yea that would make less damage" Dia mutterd.
"im starting to think your adopted" cat said coldly, dislikeing Dia.
"what makes you think that!" Dia snapped at her. cat just shrugged.

[Edited on 14/2/2004 by Gilraen]

[Edited on 15/2/2004 by goldenberry]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 04:23
((so i have the last battle now, right DOTS?))

"Yes!" Mariah jumped up into the air as ayden dogged a blow from the rhino beyblade. "come on ana, you can do it!!!" her eyes shifted to the angel bladers bench. so i think i am supposed to blade... she gulped the new girl... we know some of about the rest of the team, but she just... gosh i really hope that i dont screw this up Mariah shook her head, and decided to cross that bridge when she came to it. "whoopee, go ana," tysion yelled. his hot-dog lay half eaten on the bench. well, if there is one thing tysion like more than food, it beybladeing, Mariah smiled. she shook her head, then looked back towards the battle "go ana!!"

[Edited on 15/2/2004 by eldir]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2004 07:31
Ana smiled, her small body was pumped with excitement. Ayden had just dodged a massive attack with ease. James' blade had charged, but was unable to to turn to avoid hitting the wall. Ana heard James yell something at one of his team members about his blade. Ana saw her oppurtunity as his blade faltered for a fraction of a second, and that second was all that she needed.
"Ayden, special attack!" Ana cried, and Ayden swerved back to perform her favorite attack: using her speed and manueverability to overwhelm her opponents blade with a barrage of small attacks. Ana watched as Ayden swooped down with a challenging cry, almost to fast to register, and flew in to attack Haradie. Ayden reappereared for a fraction of a second to deliver a crushing blow to the rhino's right side. But with amazing speed the rhino swung his head around, his piercing horn thrusting upward to engage Ayden.
Ana gasped in surprised as Ayden shrieked with a wounded cry. "Ayden!" She cried worriedly as her bitbeast circled away, cautiously. Ana clenched her fist, mind whirling. I under estimated his speed! He is way too slow for long range charges, but he can definately swing that horn around. Ana thought, flustered. Oh, man how can I beat him if I can't afford to get close enough to touch him? I can't afford to many hits like that...

[Edited on 16/2/2004 by CarolP]
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 06:42
james tried not to look suprise with the rhinos attack, but his apponent was too suprised to really notice.
im never gona dought cat again! he thourt to himself.he smiled to himself. he had finaly figured out a plan. he wouldent need to go to ehr, she would attack him and Haradie would harm her bit beast. but he supposed she would not make the same mistake twice.
"Haradie, stampead!" he yelled makeing up the first thing that came into his head. but you serously dont need to exsplain to a rhino how to smash things to smiverneans now do you? Haradie gave a big turn and wizzing again towards Ana's blade picking up alot more speed then it had in the first attack.

"idiot whats he doing?!" cat asked Dia frowning.
"looks like his trying to get his blade to fall out of the arena." sniggerd Dia.
"for the love of cheese! his ment to be your team mate be a bit more suportive!"
"yes, but charge... stampead. pritty simerlar attacks." dia pointed out.
"no, stampeads faster and more distructive. his probably just building up his speed so he can catch her blade up. but his turns are gona be pritty big. i really should of put one of those magnetic things in his blade... oh well! its not like the opponents has them either!" she said cheerfully. dia wasent lisening she was looking at the other bench wondering which one of them she would be batterling. he eyes fell on Kiya, she seemed very simerlar to her. Dia frowned, where had she seen that girl before?

((Q: this is before they get those magnetic things right? dont mind either way, but it would just make a lot more sence....))
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2004 02:37
Kiya was watching the battle from the bench and knew at least one weakness that Ana would have to figure out before her bitbeast was destroyed.

"I get it. Very nice, very nice indeed." Tyson and Mariah just looked at her in surprise,

"What do you mean?"

"Think about it. The rhino bitbeast can only turn its head with speed, and that's side to side. But it would have to move its body, alot faster to be able to counter an attack from the back. All Ana has to do is time everything perfectly. Ayden has speed, Ana just has to believe in her self and just react. If she thinks too much she'll lose Ayden, who is already injured, but can be healled by Ana. She just has to figure that out for herself, before the match is over." She felt eyes on her and looked at the Angel Bladers, and Dia amoungst them. So we meet again, Dia. Let's finish this.

((I'll pm you goldeberry about my plan.))

[Edited on 17/2/2004 by CarolP]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 03:37
Ana grimaced as Haradie rushed forward to attack again. "Ayden!" she called. "Evasive manuevers!" Ayden gave a disagreeing cry, but obeyed. Although she knew the rhino could never catch up with her, she couldn't win by this either. Sooner or later she had to attack. But how? She glanced back at her team, then back at the battle.
"Ok Ayden! It's time to end this!" Ana called with a renewed strength and determination. Ayden looked at her and joined Aan's determination's with her own competitive spirit. Ayden raced in front of Haradie, taunting her slightly. Ana had been to a zoo once, those rhinos had an extremely short temper, maybe it could be the same for a bitbeast.
After Ayden was sure Haradie was stampeding towards her, it was time.
"Ayden final attack!" Ana cried, gathering up all her strength and determination and pouring it into this one attack. Ayden did the same, coupling he energy with Ana's, the silver blade's rotation increasedso fast and so rapidly it dissappeared altogether. She heard collective gasps of surprise from the audience, and Haradie skidded to a stop, his head swinging side to side searching for Ayden. Ana's jaw was clenched, and sweat was breaking out on her forehead. This was a final gamble for all the marbles. But would it work? With a piercing cry Ayden reappeared-- the silver blade was airborn and diving down in an ariel attack that would deal a finishing blow from behind. Ana had gambled that the rhino wouldn't be able to reach to defend an attack from the air, much less turn around in time. Ana couldn't help but cross her fingers, and waiting to see if the rhino would react in time...

[Edited on 17/2/2004 by Gilraen]
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 06:31
"do you think he has any last words?" Dia asked cat just as Ana made her last move, Cat just reliseing what she ment....

((just think as this in slow mo))
"oh cr....!" mutterd James not shour what to do Haradie was no good for air attacks he was running out of time, he could at least try something. defence was out of the question, so only one last choice or it would be all over.
"Haradie attack up!" he yelled, the rhino dint seem to get what he ment and reered up as Ayden crashed down onto the rhino from behind. dust filled the arena, blocking the veiw of what had happened next. possibilities rased threw james mind, the posibility that his bit beast could be thrown of balance or defeated. as the smoke began to clear....

((dun dun dun! inspired by errr.... max's fight with whats his name. ))
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 07:22
Kiya smiled knowing it was over, by the way that Ana's opponent was reacting to her bitbeast attacking from the air.

"Its over. The rhino couldn't react fast enough to an airial attack. Ana's the winner." She watched as the smoke cleared and Ayden had sunk its claws into the hide of the rhino....

[Edited on 17/2/2004 by Gilraen]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 12:40
((ooc- hey, if this ending doesn't work out I can edit later...))

As the dust cleared, Ana could feel her exhileration course through her. She had won she had did it---
She gasped her delight shattering like a broken vase. It was like the two bitbeast had been locked in time. Ana's knees felt weak and tears sprang into her eyes when she saw what had truly happened. Ayden had managed to deal a glancing blow-- but Haradie had also performed a swift counter attack insteasd of a defensive manuever like Ana had expected. Now she looked on in horror at her bitbeast, with Haradie's horn thrust through Ayden's chest. With a final cry that pierced Ana's heart her bitbeast shattered and returned to the silver blade that now lay resting on it's side.
Ana watched in shock as Haradie's blade wobbled then stopped as well.
I lost Ana cried silently, dropping to the ground as her tears rushed down her cheeks. I let Ayden down, I let my team down. She walked over and picked up her fallen blade in a trance.
"It was a good battle." James said. She nodded dumbly, knowing he was only saying that out of the unwritten rule of sportsmanship. She stared at her blade for several seconds, then returned to her seat on the bench, her face ashen.
"I'm sorry guys." She mumbled discouraged. "Win us one back, Kiya..."
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 01:01
Kiya crossed her arms over her chest and leaned against one of the railings as the dust settled. Now its my turn. Come Dia lets finish what we'd started several years ago. She took out her blade and turned it in one of her hands, waiting for Jay to declare the winner. It's obvious who won. The rhino didn't react fast enough. Nice job, Ana. You two Adyen. They work well together, I must admit. She had a small smile on her face simply because she knew the winner and Jay counldn't see who it was....

[Edited on 18/2/2004 by CarolP]
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 06:17
((wow... i like it! its so origernal! i wouldent mind if he had lost but that was just wow how you made it like a quick switch of who had won. i bet nobody saw it comin!))

"he won!?" cat said slowly not beleving it. the chances agents it was atronomicle.
"a mear fluke, dont let it goto you head!" dia snapped.
"fluke! thats not fluke thats pure talent!" cat snapped back.
"oh really? what is the possibility that the rhino who has a brain smaller then a walnut getting its horn in the right place? i dare say he would of been better defending with the rhinos thick hind." Dia said snobbishly. and edged away from cat. it was oveouse they where never going to become friends. james came down in a state of shock.
"i cant beleave i won!" was all he could say before sitting down again. Dia rolled her eyes. and looked across to see who was going next. cat was going to get up when dia stopped her.
"let me handel this one. it shale be more....intresting" she smirked and cat gave her daggers but did not argue she saw who was next. and she knew from watching preveouse battles it was one of the teams best players.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 08:02
Kiya raised an eyebrow at who acctually won. Interesting. She watched Ana return to the bench, and heard her ask for a win.

"This is going to be very interesting indeed." She walked up to the dish with Nenya ready for launch, and she wasn't too surprised when Dia walked up to be her opponent. The dish changed to reveal a smooth dish, that was conciderably large for a normal dish. She heard one of the announcers start talking in the background,

"You, know Kyle what's interesting about this match is that both bladers were accutaly friends and belonged to the same bladers gang together, and it says here that they've known each other for years and have an old settle to score."
"Your right James, that is interesting and what's even more is that their bitbeasts are the same as well. Their both dragons, just different colors."

Kiya smiled at Dia's face as she seemed to remember thier past together.

"Come on, Dia. Let's finish what we started." Both girls held out thier blades and waited for Jay's que.

"3.....2.....1...LET IT RIP!!!!!" Kiya released Nenya, as Dia released her blade, both blades circled each other like they were doing a dance with each other, not really attacking yet wiating for their bladers to tell them what to do.

((Goldenberry, I'll let you do Dia's action then I'll post again.))
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 08:18
Dia smirked at her and her eyes glitterd.
"lets hope you've improved or im afraid your going down!" she called over then putting her attention back into the match. she dint know her foe's tacteaks and her not knowing hers. it was going to a good battle she could already tell.
"Draconigena! show her what your made of!" Dia called out as the bitbest amurged. a tall red and golden snke like dragon, it gave a triumphat roar that filled the stadum and swished its tail menicingly as it glared down at Kiya. as if dareing her to do any better.

((draconigena is latin for dragon born. im always piccy with names ))

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by Gilraen]
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 05:02
Although his seemingly relaxed postion never faltered-- Kai's eyes were open and watching Kiya's battle intensly. He was only slightly curious at her opponent. Obviously this was after the abbey. Not that he cared what Kiya had went through.
He glanced at Yami, and noted his brother was also watching their sister's battle carefully. Kai crossed his arms over his chest, Kiya wasn't usually known for her drawn out battles. The battle would end soon, but would Kiya win? It would only take one mistake...

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by eldir]
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 09:30
((Sorry....had computor problems.....I be back for now...))

Meanwhile, Yami had slipped off without them noticing. He was going to train alone....although he really only wanted to think.

"Are you sure you want to leave your team?"

"....I....dont know Raven. I just dont know what to do anymore."

"Well...I say follow your instincts. Do what you think is best. I'm not your guardian anymore.....just do....what you think your parents would want....if they were here."

Yami smiled slightly. "....Thanks. Goodbye....freind. Mmay our paths cross again someday."

Yami ran off to the beyblade finals-and his destiny.

"My job here is done....." Raven dissappeared.

((How was that?))
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 09:50
Kiya rolled her eyes, at her opponent.

"I'm sorry to say Dia, that this match isn't going to go on for very long. Oh and let's just hope *you've* improved, I'd hate to destroy you and your bitbeast." She looked at her blade, and smiled,

"Nenya, come on out. We have an old friend here who wants to play. Ready to play Dia? Nenya, surround us in an ice cave." the wind started to pick up and ice appeared forming around both bladers, and reached up to the ceiling. Kiya simply touched the teardrop necklace around her neck, and her ice blue eyes, turned to her opponent,

"No, going easy on each other. Got it? Nenya, take her for a spin." Nenya rose up and circled the red and gold dragon, and soon was nothing but a blur of blue and silver, as she hit the other dragon in the chest. So it begins. Bring it on! Both dragons, fought. One would claw the other, then vise versa. Kiya's clothes were starting to tear, as the dragons went all out.

"Come on Nenya, let's finish this. Raging Ice Storm Attack!!!! Destroy it!!!" The wind picked up, and snow started to blow, mixed with hail, hitting her opponent and her dragon.

"Full power Nenya!!! I want her destroyed!!!" Her eyes were starting to glow blue, simply to say that all her bent up rage, anger, sorrow, happiness, guilt and pity was being poured into her bitbeast. The wind was getting more, and more violent, making hard for either blader to stand. Kiya knew Dia wasn't going to just give up without some kind of a fight. No, Dia would retaliate, to try and win. It was then she noticed their ice cave was gone. So Nenya wants my brothers to see this. Fine. This match will be over soon.
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 10:19
dia smiled as the ice cave melted.
"well i must say kiya i am most pleased with your advance. but it was a fools erround to let your full power out. because thats esacly what i wanted you to do!" Dia grinned. she was not stupid, if she had wanted to she could of let her bit beast stay in longer but she had wanted Kiya to let loose her power quickly so she could juge her strengh and what she was up agenst. she was not the one to lose easily.
"draconigena, flamefrower!" she yelled he dragons drew up to its maximum hight and big jet of flames came out of its mouth streight at Nenya, who easyily doged. but the dragon wasent finnished yet as Nenya doged down draconigena came ramming down on top of her.
"full power Draconigena! we arnt going to end this with a fight!" Dia called out as the Draconigena whirled around keeping its distance from Kiyas own dragon, glowing a faint gold.
"lets end this!" Dia murmed stareing at her with her red eyes.

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by CarolP]
<< First56789Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email