Register

<< First678910Last >>
Author Topic:
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Beyblade rpg- see ooc or pm MirkwoodJedi to join
on: February 20, 2004 07:58
Kiya smiled widley, her eyes glowing a deeper and more vibrant blue.

"Alright, let's get this over with. Nenya, freeze her over!!!" Nenya opened her mouth and continued to circle Draconigena, then aimed a high power ice blast at her. It hit but didn't do alot of damage...yet.

"Nenya, let's finish this." The wind picked up even more, causing both girls' hair to whip about them. Nenya and Draconigena circled around each other, feeding on their bladers emotions and feelings, which was where Nenya's power truely laid, in Kiya's emotions and feelings. Nenya clawed and fought with everything she could and so did Draconigena. Kiya thought she heard Jay say something like,

"Man, I've never seen anything like this. Its an all out dragon war. Those two bladers, seem to not care about any of the audiance. Something is very wrong, but this is the best match I've seen in all my years!!!" I'm glad he likes it. Now, time to end this pointless game.

"Nenya, finish Draconigena off!!! I want nothing left." Her eyes brightened as did, to her pleasure, Dia's.

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by eldir]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 03:13
((wow))
Mariah jumped up, really into the battle. tysion was right there with her, whooping and hollering. kiya may not exactly be friendly, but dang, can she blade!

"Man, I've never seen anything like this. Its an all out dragon war. Those two bladers, seem to not care about any of the audiance. Something is very wrong, but this is the best match I've seen in all my years!!!"

Mariah stopped, and sat down hard on the bench... Jazz was right, something was wrong... she shook her head... no-one else seemed to notice. jazz is jumping at things... he doesnt know what he's talking about. but even mariah could tell that more than a tournament rested on this match. "C'MON KIYA!!!! OBLITERATE HER!!!" tysion and ana look up in suprise, and kai simply stared at her. yami was no-where to be found, yet. fire burned in Mariah's eyes, and she stood, her blade in hand. she wasnt sure what was wrong as she ran from the stadium. she only knew that she had to get away.

after fleeing to one of the many restroom, mariah sank down into a corner, galux in her hand. she ran her hands through her hair and stared at her bit. she sat like this for a minutes, until and elderly woman came in. the woman asked mariah if she was ok. snapping out of her reverie, mariah smiled, a cold, hard smile. the woman simply nodded, then went into a stall.

when Mariah came back, all those on the bench stared. her hair was a mess, her eyes red rimmed. Jazz was babbleing about this being the most intense battle he had seen yet. mariah may have been a mess, but her blade wasnt... it glinted in her hand. her calm nature greatly conflicted that state she was in now, but mariah didnt care. she was ready for her battle.

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by eldir]
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 07:19
"this is not right" cat murmerd. stareing as the dragons rageing at each other.
"what do you mean?" james asked, it was like Dia was giveing in too eiserly.
"its so weird. its like she's purposly loseing, yet makeing it seem like she's not at the same time." cat said with a frown. she had never seen dia battle before. but it was her attitude its one of those people who just dont give up and here was Dia letting Kiya take full advantige of her like she wanted to lose.
"you know im starting to think Dia is either up to something or taunting her"

~*~
"you want it to be windy heh!? Draconigena! flame hurricane!" Dia called out. Draconigena swiftly flew up into the air and started going into a circular patten round and round faster and faster. a small tornado appeared in the center of the ring which in an instant lit up with fire. and started heading towards nenya. the flames dancing in Dia eyes. she was playing a very dangerouse game here and once ounce of lost consertration could be the diffrence between a victory and a defeat.

((Draconigena's specal attack their. this is a bit like pokemon if you think about it. big esotic powers and strengh. hm at least i understand pokemon better...))

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by CarolP]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2004 06:48
Kiya watched as Draconigena got nearer to Nenya. She knew what Dia was trying to do for she'd seen it before.

"Nenya, get out of the way and counter it with an Ice hurricane!!!" Her dragon roared then did as she'd been told. Nenya flew back a couple of feet, then pushed off the ground speeding towards Draconigena, while creating an ice hurricane to match Draconigena's fire tornado. The dragons clashed and fell. Mist formed over the ring and Kiya could fell sharp pains errupting in her body, her eyes dulled back to their normal ice blue, but then she realized she had a problem. Both her necklaces had been broken at the chain and fell to the ground, the teardrop cracked and the water inside poured out, and her locket just clattered to the ground. She bent down slowly and picked up the locket, turning it over in her hands, before looking back at the match, as the mist cleared...

((I don't know who should win but its up to you guys.))
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2004 12:28
((you can win the match))

draconigena gave out a roar of pain. fire melt ice but water beats fire. the dragon was damaged greatly from the attack and was looking a little sad a perfetic. nenya wasent damaged as much. Dia's eyes flashed but showed no emoution, she knew any second now Kiya would finish off her bit beast and her blayed. but like anyone else she was not going to let her lose without one final etempt.
"draconigena one last go i know you can do it! Flamefrower!"
draconigena looked a little worn out but applied as the dragon brought up its remaining energy to give its final attack....

((dun dun dun!))

[Edited on 22/2/2004 by eldir]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2004 11:08
"I can't look!" Ana cried, burying her face in her hands. All around her people were sitting on the edge of their seats, holding their breath. The air was charged with a fierce intensity.
"What the--" She heard Tyson gasped.
"What?" Ana asked, peeping between her fingers. She cried out as the stadium seemed to shudder and she was blinded by a intense aura of light. She covered her head instinctively as the force of an attack knocked her against the wall.
"What was that?" She choked, blinking repeatedly. She spuinted and tried to make out what had happened, but all she saw was spots...
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2004 02:23
Mariah was staring at the battle with an unconcered look on her face when an enormous blast rocked the stadium. she was thrown back against a wall, where she then slid to the ground. she tried to blink. the last thing she saw was kai sprinting towards her and ana. then Mariah blacked out.
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2004 04:11
Yami stood next to the others, watching the battle.

"Oh, it's you Yami."

Yami grinned. "Good match. I wish I had matches like this, but I always get the weaklings. It sucks. This is getting interesting." Yami watched the attacks with continueing interest. Two dragons, legendary creatures, all powerful and unsurpassed in power, this is getting dangerous.

"Kiya!! Watch where you're aiming!! Keep your attacks in the bowl!!"

A light exploded, showering the battle area with glass.

What are you waiting for?! Finish it!!

[Edited on 23/2/2004 by CarolP]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 06:21
Kiya's body was really badly wounded but she knew Nenya wasn't as badly hurt as draconigena. She heard what Dia had said, and looked at her.

"Come on Nenya, let's end this. Fire an Ice hurricane with everything you've got!!" Nenya roared then complied with her masters wishes. She knew who had won, but also knew that both dragons were starting to get out of hand. She looked right at Dia with no emotion in her eyes, as Nenya rushed towards draconigena, with a ragging ice hurricane surrounding her. She happened to hear what one of her teammates said to her but she took no notice to it and just watched Nenya and draconigena flay towards each other. Since Nenya wasn't as badly injured as draconigena, it was Nenya who came out the victor. Draconigena had put up a good fight and right now was lying on the floor of the ring.

"Nenya. Return to your blade." The blue and silver dragon did as she was told, then zoomed around the ring while Jay announced the winner,

"Well....It seems Kiya is the winner. That's one for the Bladebreakers and one for the Angel Bladers. Oh man..." She smiled and held up her hand as Nenya zoomed and flew into her hand. She looked over at Dia and smiled,

"Nice match. You've definatly improved my friend." She turned but then fell and passed out.....
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 08:08
((Since Sayen can only get online during the weekends, I think we should wait 'till then before we start the next battle))

Kai pulled Mariah and Ana to their feet.
"Are you ok?" He asked, slightly concerned that his sister had put their next blader at risk. She blinked and nodded slowly.
"I think so..." She started.
"No," Kai sighed. "Stay here I'm going to see if we can get a break until you recover--"
"I'm fine!" Mariah argued, but Kai was already on his way.
Right before he left the arena he saw his brother return. He stopped for a short while then continued. He needed to talk to his brother again soon, but now wasn't the time.

"You want what?"
"A fifteen minute break." Kai repeated. "Enough to let both bladers recover from the attack." The official hesitated, and called someone on his radio. After a brief conversation, he relented.
"Due to the last attack, both teams will receive a fifteen minute recess." Jazz announced. "Then the final round can continue..."
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 10:11
dia picked up her blade slowly from the floor after her bit beast had returned to it. and slowly went down the steps.
"are you alright?" cat asked as she sat back on the bench.
dia looked over at her. it seemed as if she had almost aged. she was figgeting with her blade in her hand.
"i suppose your trying not to pass out too?" cat queered noteing how figgety she was. Dia looked down but dint answer.
"im sorry i lost, it was a bigger suprise then i thourt it would be. putting so much energy into one battle. but im not suprised that i lost. she is a magnifisent opponent." Dia said in a dead voice, she was showing no emoution whats so ever.
"it was like something was wrong with the battle" jame said on her other side. Dia gave a hollow laugh.
"i really shouldent of copeated. im so stupid! my father is going to be in a right state after he see's how drained i am of energy." she gave a small sniff. "but it was worth it, you know for my last battle." she whiped her eyes of her sleeve.
"last battle?" james and cat asked at the same time. Dia gave the a wobberly smile.
"im going to new york next week. going to university. today was my last battle. im retireing. no more stress or nights without sleep for me. im gona hang up my blade, im just glade i could have one last one." she gave a small sigh, and started to cry. james gave her a hankie and she went off to the loo.
"we'v got 15 minets. the other team asked for it." james pointed out to cat looking over to the other team.
"well we can be shour of one thing. we're not gona see anouther battle like that for a long time"

[Edited on 24/2/2004 by goldenberry]

[Edited on 24/2/2004 by eldir]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 05:14
Kiya awoke five seconds after Kai had asked for a fifteen minute break. She stood wearily and walked back over to the bench, with a half smile on her face, but her eyes were dull. she put her blade in her pocket and the locket in the same pocket, before leaning against the wall near her team. She said nothing and knew that the dragons had done some damage to the audience, but not as much, for both girls had kept them under control...to a point. She leaned her head back and listened to everything going on around her. That was a good match my friend. I hope we meet again some day and can continue it. Our dragons will look forward to it. She slipped into a light sleep...
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 03:12
Ana watched Kita curiously. Although the girl had won she still looked kind of sad. Ana sighed.
"How are you doing?" She asked Mariah. The girl shrugged.
"I guess it was good to the delay the match." She said. "It wouldn't be fair to Galux if I wasn't at my best." Ana nodded, uncounsciously thinking is she'd let Ayden down by not doing her part. Mariah seemed to sense her thoughts and looked at her reassuringly.
"Don't take it personally." Mariah told her. "Losing is a part of learning." She sighed. "Speaking of which, I'd better talk to people about strategies. Do you have any ideas?"
Ana shook her head, and Mariah walked off.

[Edited on 25/2/2004 by eldir]
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 09:04
"Yami." Kai said, catching his brother by his arm.
"What?"
"We need to talk." Kai sighed. He stood stiffly, feeling slightly akward. "About Raven, about the team,..." He trailed off as a alarm pierced the air, signaling the start of the final round.
"Yes." Yami said shortly, as he started to understand. "But not now." Kai nodded. He had mixed feelings, but as he watched Yami follow the team out he knew he didn't want to alienate his brother like Kiya had done to them...
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 04:39
Mariah shook her head, still feeling a bit dizzy. but her stride was sure, and her steps didnt falter as she walked up to the bey dish. while she was waiting for it to rise, she realized that she didnt even know who she was beybattling. Mariah surveyed the opposing teams bench, her large pink eyes void of emotion. she saw the stadium open and the dish begin to rise as the blader she was to face stepped forward.

((hey, i MIGHT be able to get online once during the week, but dont count on it... and these battles seem to be lasting a while... *sigh* what and inconvinience i am.... well, ill figure something out))
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 11:42
"Dias takeing a while" james said frowning. "but then they always do when going to the bathroom" cat whacked him around the head for that comment.
"she is probably just ill" she resorted.
"arnt you ment to start bladeing now?" james snapped back at her rubbing his head. cat ran towards the dish.
"any last minet tacteks?" he yelled at her.
"let bit beast out, scare everyone?" cat called back. james smirked he was starting to wish he had brought a camara cause the peoples faces are going to be priceless.

cat waved brightly at her appoment, who dint look very well.
she dint have anything to say so she got her launcher and bey blade out ready to let it reck its havok.

[Edited on 29/2/2004 by CarolP]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 07:42
Mariah nodded at her opponent, and got her blade ready. the dish was up, a normal one. this puzzled her but she didnt let is get to her. a smile crept upon her face as she heard Jazz finish his announcing. she put her blade on the launcher and got ready to begin.

"3... 2.... 1..... LET IT RIP!!!!!!"

Mariah pulled hard on the ripcord, sending Galux screaming in to the dish. Galux was off to a rocket start, and Mariah felt good about this battle. she watched her opponents blade. this would be a tougher battle; she didnt know anything about the girls blade.

((it is cat battleing right?? lol))
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 08:07
((yup,))

cat dint know anything about her opponent, even thow she had, had a quick lookie threw their files. she would have to play it safe until she picked up on the girls tackteaks. she dint want to rush into it like Dia did, might as well see what she is up agenst first.
"sirena, get in their and attack!" first things first, see how good the girls moverbility and speed is...
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 08:15
Ana unconsciously crossed her fingers, eyes glued to the battle in front of her. It was all up to Mariah now. Ana's mind drifted to the future. What's next if we win? she wondered to herself. They could then compete in the national tournaments, like the Asian tournament, American tournament. She smiled to herself.
"C'mon Mariah." She whispered, returning her focus to the match.
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 04:24
"Galux, get out of there!!! its going to attack!!!" Mariah channeled some of her energy to the blade to give it an extra boost of speed. Galux sped away from the other blade, did a sharp left turn, and sped in the opposite direction. Mariah's smiled as Sirena narrowly avioded slamming the wall. "Its my turn... Galux, CAT SCRATCH!!!!!" the bit emerged and bagan to race towards Sirena. "Go galux," Mariah shouted, "you can do it!!!" mariah heard ana cheering from the sidelines, and smiled. "yeah!!!" mariah punched the air as galux went after the other blade.

[Edited on 6/3/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 11:47
"sirena! get out here and give your friend here a suprise!" cat geered feeling a smirk for on her face. the bit beast amurge and the was a huge gasp from the audeance and she could here james falling of the bench with a fit of laughter as the croud gazed on at her bit beast with shock. their was a ginat puss filled worm thing, it had razar sharp teeth in its rotateing gaw. and it was hidouse to look at. slime ozzed all over it as it gazed down at their opponent. cat was trying not to laugh. jazz's commentry serously was not helping.
"what the blazes is that thing!?!?!?"
"sirena counter that attack with drill teeth!" sirena gave this long shreik and lunged at Galux its teeth in its circular mouth rotateing horribly.

((yu-gi-oh and dr who.... not a very good combination. at the best of times....))
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 08:02
Mariah clapped her hand to her mouth and stared in shock. her blade spun around in one spot, waiting for Mariah's command. Galux hovered above its blade, warrily watching the worm thing. Getting over her momentary shock, Mariah watched the thing attack Galux with its teeth. Mariah stood, watching as her helpless blade was driven toward a wall. Once more, Mariah channeled her energy to the blade.

"galus, get that thing off of you as fast as you can! it can do some real damage!"

there was a flash of brillient pink light and sirena was thrown backward. galux stood spinning, and sirena was still spinning also. both blades were still going strong. mariah stood, her eyes grim. she had to win this!! her team was counting on her!! her eyes flashed with anger. i... wiLL... WIN!!!

"Galux, Shadow Claw!!!"

Mariah had never used this attack. she hadnt been sure that she could control galux's full potental. and now is as good a time as any to try mariah could barely hear cat yell something to sirena over galuxes cry of chalenge.

((pretty sure taht Galux didnt have an attack called "shadow claw", but oh well.))
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 08:09
Kiya had woken along time ago, so she turned her dull eyes to the battle. I'm sorry to hear that Dia's retireing. It was a good match my old friend. We've settled our score. She stood wearily and looked right at Kai. She knew by the look in his eyes, that he didn't want anything to do with her. She smiled softly, and nodded in understanding. She turned and left the bench. She heard someone call to her,

"Where are you going Kiya?" She turned back and smiled wearily,

"It seems that my brothers want nothing to do with me. So I'll comply with their wishes. Besides you guys don't need me anymore." She turned and left back for the hotel, not looking back at the teammates she'd once belonged to. Once she got back she found the old family album open on her bed. She sat down and started looking through it, and remembered a time when her life hadn't been chaotic...

[Edited on 8/3/2004 by ithillinde]
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 05:57
cat thinking fast yelled at sirena to attack. but the giant bug/worm thing seemed to have other plans. it responded to Galux's chalange cry with anouther shriek and started heading streight towards it.
stupid bit beast, i knew i should of done some more programming after that flippen vires cat thourt to herself hopeing her bit beast wouldent do anything too rash like eat the apponents bit beast.

Dia flagged a taxie from the curve. she was not going to stay for the rest of the tornerment, she had no plans to. she looked down to her blade in her hand and looked at a bin down the end of the street. she was not going to give up her childhood as well as her hobby. she poketed her blade as she enterd the vicle and it headed off for the high class residentrel area.
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 03:02
"Where are you going!?" Someone from the team demanded, but Kai ignored them. The battle was almost finished anyway. Kai followed Kiya out of the stadium and into the hotel.
"So you're walking out on the team just like you did to us?" Kai asked, staring coldy at his sister. He leaned against the post of the door, arms crossed. "Not that I'm surprised."
Kiya looked up from the photo album....
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 03:27
Kiya was looking at the picture her parents had taken of her and her two brothers while they were at the park, in Russia. She heard Kai's voice come from the door way.
"So you're walking out on the team just like you did to us?" Kai asked, staring coldy at his sister. He leaned against the post of the door, arms crossed. "Not that I'm surprised." She simply smiled and continued to look through the pages then looked up at her brother,

"I'm not leaving, Kai. Whatever your problem is with me, perhaps you'd be able to make a judgement if you heard what happened. Grandfather, didn't want you to know that he was the one who threw me out of the Abby, simply because I was trying to find a way out and to give us a decent childhood. So he made you thnk I'd just packed up and left. That's not even near the truth. Borris had come and told me to pack my things, and once I was done he dragged me to the front door and threw me out and said, 'If you ever come back, we'll kill your brothers, and then you.' I knew I had to stay away to protect you from being killed, but once I'd learned that you'd run away and Yami had done the same, I was over joyed. However, Grandfather had some of his bodyguards come and get me. That was when I was living on the streets of Japan. I returned to the Abby, and they tortured me until I told them where you and Yami where. Don't believe me? Here. Look." She turned and lifted up the baggy shirt she normally wore and exposed the numerous scares on her back, then turned so he could see the scares on her stomach. She also showed him the scares on her arms, from the whips Borris and their grandfather had used on her. She also showed him the scares on her legs, that had been inflicted.

"You think I wanted to leave you and Yami. No, I was trying to find a way out so we could escape from grandfather and live with mom's sister. We'd have been free if grandfather hadn't been tipped off about my plans. Ever since mother died, I was the one who held you when you cried because Borris was being too tough on you. I also held Yami, when he was just barely two years old and having to do things that we were doing. Don't you dare talk to me about abandonment. You know nothing of what really went on, during those years after mother died." She felt all her hatred at her grandfather, her pain and sorrow at losing both parents come to the surface but she kept her face passive and her eyes dulled, so that she looked like a zombie....

[Edited on 16/3/2004 by Evelyn_Hope]
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 08:32
Kai didn't reply. Didn't move and kept his features impassive.
His mind was whirling with what Kiya had said. How could what she said been true? How could his whole childhood be a lie?
But the scars that marked her back and laced her arms didn't lie. He closed his eyes and tried to see through his confusion. His hand fell to his side, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his blade. He stared at it for a while, hand clenched.
"We should go back to the stadium." He said. "The match is probably over." He turned and left. He needed time to think this out and talk to Yami...
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2004 10:35
Kiya simply nodded and grabbed her blade. she knew he was confused, but hoped he'd be able to find out the truth for himself. All she could do was put him on the right path, to finding that out. She smiled and walked out of the hotel with her brother and headed back to the stadium, not really caring how the match went but knew her brothers' would at least talk with each other and decide if she was telling the truth or not...

[Edited on 11/3/2004 by ithillinde]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 08:36
((hey guys, we hit 10 pages... claps for us!))

Mariah looked up with an excited smile. she was still controling galux, and the blade had never been this powerful. Galuxes long claws where sheathed in a mysterious black mist which greatly added to the bits power. Mariah smile turned into a cold grin.

"Galux, annialate that blade!!!"

Galux screamed even louder than before. the stands were on their feet, screaming and yelling. looked towards Sirena, and began its charge, it claws and body streched out as far as it would go. the worm thing charged at galux. they collided head on. Galux slashed Sirena and the worm thing recioled in pain. But cat fed some of her energy to the bit, and it came back, pushing galux away. on and on the battle dragged. Mariah was dripping sweat, and cat didnt look much better. Galux would drive away Sirena with its claws, and then Sirena would come back with an equally strong attack. i shouldve mad ekai take this battle... sirena and galux are equally matched... one of us is just goin to collapse... Mariah fell to her knees. she heard ana gasp. with as much energy as she could spare from the battle, mariah turned her head to look up at Jazz.

"It seems both blades are locked in a head to head combat!! both are slowly weakening, and the bladers look tired. how long can this battle go before someoen caves in??"
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 10:30
((dun dun dun!))

the bladescontinued the struggel. cat grineded her teeth, she couldent keep this up much longer. she was evenly matched.
she clapped her hands to gether and made a silent prayer.
time to do summin stupid she thourt to herself.
"okay sirena! rear off!" cat was quickly planning something in her head. her bit reluctently spun away from Galux who came after him. provokeing sirena who spun around and lunched back at him. pulling galux down to the ground. makeing smoke arupt around them.
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 02:04
"Mariah!" Ana cried as both bladers had to sheild their faces from the smoke. "Hold on!" Ana fists were clenched at her side. She felt so helpless just standing here and watching.
"C'mon Galux!" Ana encouraged, unconsciously crossing her fingers.

[Edited on 14/3/2004 by CarolP]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 04:52
Mariah screamed and shook her fist at the air. she could see the battle in the brief flashes in which the smoke was thinner. today would be the day where there is no breeze... Mariah strained to see. suddenly, there was a brillent flash for pure bright light. Mariah cried out and shielded her eyes as she fell backwards. with a whoosh she knew the bits had created, the smoke cleared. both bit beasts exploded in brillient shards of light and faded as they retreated into their bit pieces. mariah stood, horrified. there was a tension in the air she had never felt before. cat screamed. "NO!" both blades began to wobble, and fall. Mariah looked on with fearful eyes as she clutched her launcher. kai stood numbly at the bench. kiya had her head down in her arms. Mariah didnt know where yami was. suddenly both blades gave out, stopping at the same time. mariah fell to her knees, dimly aware of ana rushing forward to help her. saw james leap up from the opposing bench and go to cat. even jazz for once was speechless.

"well, ladies and gentlemen, it appears the semi finals tournament has ended in a tie!!! since niether team's blader appears up of a rematch anytime soon, i think..." here jazz turned to a official judge standing behind him... "hm, i appears that there are two spots up for grabs in the asain tournament. both teams with adavance!!!"

the crowd erupted with screams and cheers, and mariah was vaguely aware of being carried back to her hotel room.

so both our teams advance... great, we get to face them again in the asian tournament... just great...

((i can edit that if you had something else in mind, goldenberry))
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 07:41
Kiya stood near the back of the stadium watching the match as both blades stopped spinning and Jay annonunced that both the teams would be going to the Asian tournment. So we will meet again. Unfortuanatlly Dia's not going to be there, so I won't battle. She stood there simply watching, feeling like she'd just aged several years, and leaned on the banister. Kai was next to her,

"Seems like we'll face them again." She left the stadium and headed back for the hotel.
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 09:55
"Way to go MAriah!" Ana whooped hugging her joyfully.
"A good match." Cat called from the other side."We'll look forward to meeting you again in the Asian tournament then." Cat waved then dissappeared with her teammates.
"We're going to the Asian tournament!" Ana cried holding up her blade excitedly. Mariah smiled and even Tyson was jumping around.
"I say we go to the pizza place for a celebration!" He called.
"As long as you're paying!" Mariah laughed.
"We'll meet you guys there!" Ana called to Kiya, Kai and Yami. She had noticed something strange and sensed they might want to stay behind.
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 01:41
((I'm going to do an interesting post, to make up for lost time....))

"KAI!!!!"

Yami waaasss pisssed.

"What?"

"I need to talk to you for a minute."

"But I'm watchin the match....."

"NOW."

They went outside.

"Why did you talk to Kiya like that?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Being a jerk to your sister? Well anyways, I have something to tell you...Raven...left."

[Edited on 15/3/2004 by CarolP]
<< First678910Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email