Register

<< First89101112Last >>
Author Topic:
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Beyblade rpg- see ooc or pm MirkwoodJedi to join
on: April 28, 2004 11:46
Kai stepped off the plane, his legs still stiff from their long plane ride. Ana followed close behind. Kai wound his way through the crowd and called a taxi. Kai gave the driver the directions.

"Where are we going?"

"I have a friend we can stay with the first night." Kai said simply. "After that we'll look around. I don't have the money for hotel room."

Ana scowled, but didn't say anything. The driver stopped the car and Kai paid him. Ana looked around the street wide-eyed. It was similar to an alley, graffitti painted the walls and the buildings were falling apart.

"Some friends." He heard Ana mutter fearfully as he led them through the back way.

"Just stick close." He said knocking rhythmicly on a rusted door.

"Kai?" A boy's voice asked. "What are you doing here?" A boy with black eyes and hair stepped out, looking at Kai and Ana with amusement.
"Come to join our team?" He asked jokingly.

"No, we need someplace to stay for tonight." Kai answered. "I'm hoping to get in touch with some people tomorrow who can help us out. After the team arrives we'll get a hotel for the tournament."

"Ah, the Asian tournament." The boy nodded. "I heard you made the big leagues, the Blade Breakers." The boy shrugged. "You were always good.

'You know Kai?" Ana's voice piped up shyly.

'A little. Kai kind of helped my team out, long story." The boy pulled back the steel door and welcomed them inside. "Oh, introductions!" The boy exclaimed. "Call me Crow."

"Ana."

"Where's the team?" Kai asked, looking around the room. Crow sighed.

"Just Kyle and I are left." Crow said. "The others left. We're not much of a team now, but we're happy to help the bladebreakers."...

[Edited on 28/4/2004 by Dranzer]
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 05:47
Kiya had seemingly disappeared but she was actually walking along a street in China. She'd left a note in her room saying where she was. She had seen Kai and Ana walk into where Crow and his gang were. she didn't say anything to either of them for she was here to try and find something that Brian had mentioned to her.

*********Flashback***************
Kiya and Brian stood in a room where his team was staying and looked over a letter that had been given to him by her grandfather. She glared at it and finished reading. Basically the letter said that she and her two brother's were to return to Russia and fight for the team he'd created. She crumpled the letter in her hand and looked at him.

"He sent this three weeks ago. Just before we got here. Even though it was addressed to you we still recieved it. I couldn't give it to your brother's because it was addressed specifically to you." Kiya nodded her thanks and left the hotel, heading back to her room only to grab her small bag, and photo album. she scribbled a quick note and left, heading for the airport.
************End Flashback**************
Kiya was now walking down the main street looking for the foreign embassy, which was where she'd been instructed to go. She found it and went inside........

((Dun..Dun...Conclusion tomorrow. Who's she meeting? Why the foreign embassy? Answers in my next post.))
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 02:39
Ana layed on a makeshift cot in the corner of the dusty room. To be honest, she would give anything to be back in her hotel room right now. Their makeshift hideout was dimly lit and smelled of who knows what. There was no light and the rickity metal walls creaked threaghteningly like they would cave in at any moment. Kai and his friend crow were crouched in the opposite corner, talking to each other in hushed voices. Ana shivered, pulling the blanket around her. This was Kai's element-- not hers, and she was scared to death. She gripped her blade tightly.
"Ayden, what have I gotten myself into?" She whispered...
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2004 02:55
Kai rose early the next morning only to find Crow waiting for him. The boy's dark eyes watched him cross the shabby room quietly to avoid waking Ana.

"Kai." Crow nodded. "We have some information about the people you asked about."

Kai waited expectantly. He had to admit he was impressed at Crow's network of connection if he had already managed to find out what he needed to know.

"Your sister Kiya was spotted walking into the foreign embassy by the kids living by the main street." Crow paused. "The others, The Angel Bladers we're not sure of their location, but we believe they have arrived and are attending the Asian tournament. And the White Tigers... Well, no one really knows anything about them. The elders have kept them out of the public, only recently allowing them to compete in the tournament. I'd watch your back though, since you are tournament champs they'll have their eyes on you."

"Thanks." Kai said with a new respect for Crow. He had befreinded the boy a while ago. Back then he had been a cocky punk kid who was always getting into scrapes with the older bladers. But he had changed a lot since then.... "One more thing, I have a quick errand to run. Watch out for Ana, I'll be back in an hour."
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 07:55
Ana woke with a groan. It was already 10am, but she had overslept because their little hideout didn't have any windows to let the sun in.
"Good morning." A new boy greeted. "We have some food left if you want it." He handed her a bagel. Ana tried not to think about how old it must have been to be this stale. Instead she looked at the new boy. "I'm Kyle." He said sensing her confusion.
"Ana." She returned tearing off a bit of the bagel with a small grunt. The boy covered his mouth to mask his smile.
"The food may be a bit hard." He said apologeticly.
"Oh no, it's fine!" Ana assured him, swallowing the tasteless cardboard. "It's-- It's a little hard going down." She choked out, managing to recover.
"It's better than nothing." Kyle shrugged. "So I hear you're one of the bladebreakers. That must be really awesome."
"Yeah." Ana smiled. "It is."
"What was the tournament like?" Kyle asked excitedly. Ana smiled, eager to share. It would be a good thing to pass the time, and she also wanted to find out about Kai's friends...
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 07:57
Mariah sighed and looked out the window of the airport terminal. "well," she thought, "the only good thing about this flood is that i needed a shower..." she looked grimly at her drenched clothes and saw yami and tysion a ways off wringing out their clothes. Mariah decided that she would change clother later so that she didnt get another one of her outfits soaked. "i'll just get my hair-brush..." her vioce trailed off and she dug through one of the 2 bags sitting on the ground beside her. not finding it in her suitcase, she went to the carry-on bag with her blade and some other things in it. she eyes widened. there was a note in there. she quickly stood up and opened it.

"Hey guys, i am going ahead to china... see you there... meet me..."

the note went on, but mariah was too mad to read the rest. they had spend the entire morning looking for kiya. which had caused them to be late to the airport, and made them miss the last flight for the day in regards to the rain. she slammed her hand on the bench nearest her and went to the front desk. the clerk their looked annoyed. she had been up asking about flight times alot already. "excuse me, do you have a public computer i could use?" the lady nodded in the direction of the bagage collection area. Mariah told tysion and yami where she was, then went over to an open computer and accessed her email. after writing a quick note to ana explaining the situation, she logged off. "nothing to do now but wait until the weather coorperates..." she glared at the gray sky.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 10:01
Kiya knew she'd been spotted by one of Crow's informats but continued on into the Foreign Embassy. She walked up to the desk and was pointed to a small room off to the side. She opened the door and there sitting in a chair was her grandfather and behind him was Borris. She gripped the door tightly but her face remained passive but her blue-grey eyes turned to ice and her voice held no emotion what so ever as she spoke,

"What do you want?"

"I'm here to simply wish you luck."

"No your not. You never cared after I was thrown out of the Abbey, especially after you tortured me. You never wished me luck." He sighed and continued

"I sent that letter to you so that we could talk about the video tape you stole from me about your torture."

"If your here to get it back before Kai and Yami have viewed it then your too late. They've already seen it." The shock on his face was priceless to her. He stood and screamed in rage, slapping her across the face and throwing her against the wall, while Borris punched her in the stomach.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'VE ALREADY SEEN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!" She stood and glared at him, not at all phased by the hits she'd recieved.

"I gave it to them so that they realized just what a monster you are. What they don't know is that your the one who had our mom killed. HOW COULD YOU KILL HER!!!!!!!!!!!" she threw a chair and dashed to the door and escaped the foreign embassy, heading away from there. She finally stopped and realized she was near where Crow and Kyle were staying. she wouldn't head over there yet. She slung her bag over her shoulder ignoring the bruise that was forming on her abdomen which hurt like hell she walked to the park and went into the forest and found a good tree to sleep in. With no such luck in finding a good tree to sleep in she found a nice bench and used it as a pillow since she hadn't slept for almost two days.

[Edited on 3/5/2004 by Sanako]
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 07:28
ooc - ( Although this is out of order according to the tv series, I'm still having Borris enter. Also, I've found someone who's interested in playing the White Tigers. )

"Your name is Kai, isn't it?"

Kai looked up slowly, staring at the man in front of him. This man was oddly familiar, yet he couldn't quite place him.

"What's it to you?" Kai crossed his arms. "And who are you?"

The man smiled-- a cold, infeeling smile detached of any emotion. The man slipped his hand into the pocket of his oversized coat.

"Kai, I am hurt you don't remember me" The man said as if talking to a small child, the cold smile still fixed on his face. He withdrew his hands, putting on a type of goggle like sunglasses.

"Borris." Kai said evenly, struggling to keep his composure as the blood drained from his face. "What do you want?"

"I just want to talk..." He said slowly. "To explain a few things... somewhere private?"
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 08:38
((yes me still here ^^))

"wow, its so cool! how come your family has their own privet jet?" russ asked dia as they walked around china's streets.
"because they have something called money" dia snapped back at him.
"whats the matter with you? i thought you where half chinease or summin." cat inquired frowning at her as they looked at some stool.
"just because i am dosent mean i like my country. china is a hard place to live at the best of times even worse if your poor, now stop bugging me. i'm going to contact an old friend of mine, see if we can train around his place. then ile take you girls to help me find some stuff on the other teams while you boys pratice your tacteaks some more." dia said simply yet sharply.
"but cat could just hack into the site and find out the information!" frances protested.
"yea, and why do we need extra training?" james asked sounding hurt.
"one, i'm not haveing you lots disqualifide for hacking into some site and two last time i checked jimmy you only won by fluke and russ-e-boy here is just as bad. frankie here im not letting into the battles until she drops the pink frilly crap." dia said simply paying for an apple and takeing a bite out of it. the four of the glared at her angrily.
"oh great idia cat, have her as manager just cause she's rich!" frances snapped at cat.
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 04, 2004 03:56
(Welcome back goldenberry! hey dranzer, i want to change it a bit, i'll edit it if you need me to.)

Kai had returned from wherever he had went and they had left again to search for the Angel Bladers. Only this strange man had intercepted them. The man quite frankly creeped her out, but he apppeared to know Kai...
"I just want to talk... to explain a few things."
"Kai no!" Ana shouted, surprised at her own intensity as she latched onto his arm.
'What?" He growled at her impatiently.
"I don't trust this man! Don't go with him Kai! Don't leave me alone here!" Ana was truly frightened, knowing she had no chance of making her way back to Crow's hideout. Kyle had told her that Kiya was in China, but they didn't know where.
"Don't leave me!"

"Kai." The man interrupted with a chilling glare towards Ana. "Please, just a moment of your time?"
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2004 09:47
Kiya was asleep but felt someone shaking her. She opened her eyes and saw Brian standing there.

"Hey, glad I found you. Come on you can stay with me." Kiya nodded and followed Brian to an old abonded building that had several fire bins flaming and giving off heat and hundreds of kids laying around talking or eatting.

"Seems your numbers have inmproved my friend."

"We're all homeless here, just like you." She nodded and found a quiet corner and laid down going back to sleep. A few minutes later one of the kids came over to her and started shaking her awake.

"What?"

"Just thought you might like to know that Brian is leading a stealing party into the city to get some food and he thought you might come along." Kiya sat up and looked at the boy beside her and she nodded. Kiya stood and streched before walking over to Brian.

"I heard your leading a stealing party. Mind if I tag along. i might be slightly rusty but after a few days I'll be back to my oldself again." Brian simply nodded and three to five kids stood and headed for the door. They all walked into town and saw several vendors along the streets. She looked over at Brian who nodded and she went up to one of them and started asking questions, while one of the kids went and stole a few loaves of bread. The vendor noticed and she was able to react by launching her blade and Nenya suddenly appeared then vanished and zoomed after her. She picked up the blade and ran....

[Edited on 5/5/2004 by Sanako]
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2004 12:16
"Fine." Kai agreed. "For only a moment though."

The man spread his hands in a gesture of innocence. "Of course."

"Now, what is it you want?" Kai asked bluntly.

"Not what I want, but what you want." Borris replied. "You are enrolled in the Asian Tournament, are you not? I wish you luck."

"I don't need luck." Kai crossed his arms.

"Ah, you are as self-assured as ever." Borris noted without amusement. "However I am concerned..."

"About what?" Kai's eyes narrowed. "I am the strongest beyblader---"

'That is no good without the strongest blade." The man interrupted.

Kai took a step back. "What do you mean?"

"Please, a gift." Borris smiled, withdrawing a small brown package. "From your grandfather."

Kai took the package and opened it. His eyes widened. "Black Dranzer." he breathed. The most powerful blade, it's only equals were the two dark versions of his brother and sister's blades. He gripped it in his hand, feeling the dark power in the depth of the blade. He placed it back into the box with a deep respect and looked back up at Borris. "What's the catch?"

"It is a gift, you may borrow it for the Asian Tournament." Borris said. "We will collect it afterwards. However, there is the possiblity of you keeping it--"

"If I do what?" Kai interrupted.

"Your grandfather is making a new team. The best team. The strongest bladers with the strongest blades for BioVolt. We want you to join us, leave this 2nd rate team and join a team for BioVolt with Black Dranzer! We want a team with you and your brother, possibly your sister if she sees reason." The man paused. "Think about it, and enjoy."

Kai took Black Dranzer and slipped it into his pocket as the man walked away...

Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 07:07
((Just to tell you guys DOTS wont be back for a while becuase of problems so Yami might disappear in the thread and DOTS can bring him back. and Nenya is the only version of her blade and is the dark version. Her blade color is black and midnight blue sorry, should told you guys earlier.))

Kiya was running with the other kids away from the pursuit of the vendor but stopped when she saw Kai and Borris talking. She slowed down and watched Kai take a black beyblade and overheard the part about her grandfather creating a new beyblade team for the tournement after Asian Tournement. She jogged over and stood in the bushes and when Borris left she came out and stood face to face with Kai.

"So do you want to try it on Nenya?" She was turning her blade over in her right hand, knowing her grandfather was just trying to get Kai and herself back under his control. The bruise on her abdomen was now black and blue and hurt like there was no tomorrow but she'd live through it. She'd managed to survive the tourtue of her grandfather and Borris a few years ago she could survive the bruise's pain...
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2004 07:23
Kai watched Borris walk away unemotionally. In his oppinion his granddfather had given him a gift, an advantage he'd use at the next tournament. He turned around and returned to where Ana was waiting for him.

"Well?" Ana asked.

"He was a friend of my grandfather." Kai said simply. "It's not important."

Kai frowned. He had hoped to meet the Angel Bladers at the nearby restaurant, but the encounter had made him late.

"We have to hurry, let's see if the Angel Bladers decided to wait for us"

He started off for the restaurant with Ana falling into step behind him...
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2004 09:22
"where are we going?" frances asked after a while as dia led them through the streets hardly glancing at stalls and keeping her eyes on the younger kids.
"i told you, first thing seek information on other teams. and what better place then get the information right out of the horses mouth. well strictly speaking it is" she glared at anouther passing kid menicingly as they ran past them.
"why do you keep doing that? its unerving!" cat said frowning.
"their is alot of povity in china kiddo, meaning their is alot of theifs in the younger generation. dont be suprise if some of your stuff is missing by the time we get to the restrant. but if you know who your looking for then you know how to avoid it." dia said matter-a-factly entering one of the middle class restrants. meaning it wasent too shabby but it wasent too hygenic either.
"hey i thought you where a millionair, whats with this cheap-o-place?" frances snapped, she was hopeing to eat poshly.
"i am not paying for his drinks, missy" dia snapped back takeing a seat and looked at her watch.
"i just hope he isent late. i have things to do, many include not being here"

[Edited on 8/5/2004 by goldenberry]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2004 04:05
mariah sat in the airport terminal, finally in china. she went up to one of the computers nearby. with a sigh of irritation, she changed the language to english. after loggin in to her email, she wandered why ana hadnt replied. surely she not STILL mad... shaking her head, Mariah about jumped out of her seat as a beep sounded fromt the computer "NEW MAIL HAS ARRIVED" shaking her head, Mariah clicked on the bouncing pictuer of a envelope. after quickly scanning the typed letter from mr. dickenson, she printed out their hotel receit.

~*~*~§~*~*~

after flagging down a cab and checking into their rooms, Mariah noticed that neither Kai, Kiya, or Ana had come to the hotel. hmmm... i think i need to look around china... grabbing her blade and her launcher, she put them in the pocket of a light jacket and headed out the door.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 09:24
Kiya ran with Brian and the other kids until she saw Dia and the Angel Bladers heading into an old rundown resturant. She would have to talk to her old friend later. They soon returned to the old warehouse and passed out the food to the other kids. Kiya went and picked up her bag rummaging thru it and finding the snack she'd packed before she left for China. She ate quickly then Brian came over and sat down next to her.

"I just heard that your team flew in today and checked into a hotel near the stadium. So what are you going to do?" Kiya looked at Brian and shrugged then said,

"I don't know. I'm not blading this tournement so it doesn't matter what I do? When I met with my grandfather he told me about a team called BioVolt. He wants Kai and me to join. I think I might, just to get some true fun out of blading. Besides there's only one Nenya and she's mine. I wonder what Kai's going to do? Well, guess I'll just have to wait and find out. Won't I?"

"Do you really want to go thru all that torture again?"

"He won't hurt me because he needs me. He also needs Kai. Kai is too power hungry for his good. He was that way when we were little. He always took on better opponents than himself. Some he beat, others he didn't. Grandfather and Borris will make sure to appeal to Kai. Then have him convince me. Grandpa's in for one hellvua surprise." Kiya stood and left with Nenya and her launcher towards the foreign embassy. Once there she found her grandfather and said,

"If Kai and I join BioVolt you have to promise and swear that you won't hurt a hair on either of our heads." Her gradfather looked at her and nodded.

"I promise and swear not to harm either of you. Are you in?" Kiya smirked, but her eyes blazed with fire and she saw Borris staring.

"Count me in." She turned and left before either could speak a word..
~~~~~~~~
Kiya's grandfather looked at borris once Kiya shut the door and smiled evily.

"Now it's just a matter of convincing Kai to join and then we will have the best beyblade and bladers in the world." Borris nodded and both started laughing.....
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 03:28
Ana sat quietly at the table as Kai left to check for the Angel Bladers. She sipped her soda as she tapped her fingers impatiently. That man, Kai's 'friend of the family', was up to no good she was sure of it. She frowned. But what could he be up to? Ana shrugged, she would just have to trust Kai, surely he wouldn't betray his team. She watched the people passing on the street without interest. Then she saw a familiar figure making her way through the crowd. Ana leaned forward.
'Mariah?" Ana whispered to herself. 'Mairah!" The girl turned slowly, then smiled when she recognized her. Ana wasted no time, running out the resturaunt door and embracing Mariah in a joyful hug. "I'm so sorry, but I'm so glad you're here! Come on, we're ordering pizza, Come join us!"
'You're not mad?"
"No, no!" Ana bubbled excitedly. "Man, I'm so glad I can finally talk to someone." She laughed. "Kai really isn't the talkative type if you know what I mean."
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 07:24
Mariah almost squealed wiht excitement when she saw her friend. containing herself, she almost had the wind nocked out of her as ana give a bear hug. "sure, pizza sounds great. who's we?" ana's eyes danced as she pulled mariah into the flow of trafic. "you'll see."
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 04:20
Kiya was walking after having talked to her grandfather. She did spot Ana, Mariah and Kai at the pizza place. She made sure not to walk right infront of them, but thought against it. She found a way to be seen but not get caught. After letting them know she was there she returned to the warehouse. Brian and the other orphans looked up as she entered.

"So what's the verdict?"

((MOre later.))
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 07:23
"Well, it looks like most of us made it to China." Ana observed after Kiya arrived then promptly left.
'Yeah, Tyson is back at the hotel, probably at the snack machine." Mariah replied. 'We checked in after we arrived."
"Awesome." Ana sighed with relief. "I'd love to sleep in a real bed for once, let me tell you Kai sure has strange friends with strange places." Mariah looked at her quizzicaly.
"I did live here you know, Ana" She pointed out. "I probably knew most of these 'strange people'"
"Oops." Ana blushed, eating the last piece of pepperoni pizza. "Sorry." She sighed. "Hey, how about we go back to the hotel? Kai can stay here and see if the Angel Bladers show up."
"Should we leave a note?" Mariah asked.
"We can, although he never does when he decides to dissapear." Ana said quickly scrbbling a note on a napkin...
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 07:26
Kai read the note with some amusement. He looked around a final time before deciding to leave himself. However, he wasn't going to the hotel. Taking a series a back alleys routes, he finally arrived at a small dead end. The extra bulge in his pocket was really getting to him. He pulled out black dranzer slowly. In such a secluded place he didn't have to worry about being spied on or 'bumped into'. Kai took a step back into the corner, fitting black dranzer on the launcher.

3.... 2.... 1.... Kai launched the blade, aiming for the center of the pavement. The dark blade landed, causing sparks to fly as it skipped across the scattered metal. Kai took a deep breath and summoned Black Dranzer. The dark phoenix emerged from the blade like dark lightning, it's challenging cry echoed like distant thunder. Kai couldn't help but be amazed. Above him was the very essence of the power he had been trying to grasp. The blade raced across the ground, slicing metal pipes like they were twigs. Kai nodded in satisfaction. As he watched the blade's destructive power his thoughts drifted back to BioVolt. This was just a sample of what they could create. Surely a team for BioVolt... would be invincible. It would be a chance for him to finally prove himself. To his grandfather. To Kiya. Yes, it was finally his chance at true power...
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 07:05
((Oh Dranzer just to tell you Kiya doesn't really need to be showen Kai's power. She knows that he's strong, but will watch him.))

Kiya turned as she heard a challenge cry. She smirked. So Kai, you've unleashed Black Dranzer. Let's just hope you don't go power crazy. Brian's voice brought her back to reality.

"So what's the verdict?" She smiled at him,

"I've joined BioVolt. The Blade Breakers can blade without me this tournement. Mind if I stay with you guys?" Brian grinned and said,

"Of course not." Kiya smiled and finished eatting...
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 07:22
Ana emerged from the shower, changed into clean clothes and wrapped a towel on her head.
"I can't tell you how good that feels." She sighed happily, collasping on the bed. Mariah smirked, still flipping the channels on the tv. With a sigh she finally switched it off.
"Well, nothing's on." She muttered.
"Most of it is in chinese anyway." Ana sighed. She didn't say anything for a while.
"Do you think we can beat the White Tigers now that Ray rejoined the team?" She asked hesitantly...
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 08:49
Dia gave a cat like yawn and put in a pair of head phones.
"what time are they ment to be here." moaned russ.
"give them half an hour then i'll put it down for him being male and we can party out in the five star hotel." dia replyed more cheerfully then usel.
"you seem rather happy all of a sudden." cat said sowerly.
"oh i just think it's amuseing that they are looking for info on the white tigers and the only person they know who might have info on them they are late for meeting with." dia replyed.
"like we have any inpformation on them." frances snorted.
"you dont, but i hunny do!" she took out her back and brought out a small laptop from inside. she flipped it open and turned it on. she opened a file and the screen went white and a few pictures popped up with pictures of some people.
"hey i know her, she is one of the bey brakers!" cat said pointing to the screen. dia snapped the laptop shut and grinned.
"the only person in china who has the stuff they want and they are late! isent that herlareous? took me hours to look up stuff on this team. they like to stay hidden and unknown ya know. but i know a guy who used to know them. all he needed to do is have a reuneon and bingo have more info then anyone else in this lousy city. so as you can imagin i'm not going to give it to them for free" she gave a laugh and hummed along to the CD she wazs lisening to.
"and how did you know this guy?" cat asked.
"i used to go out with him, silly head! now just look out for him" the four of them exchanged looks of confusion.
"great we get a phycopath for a manager." frances muttered "it would be great if we knew who she was talking about"
cat shrugged, and the boy's rolled their eyes at the weirdness of females.

((i thought it would be wrong if dia dint know anything about them so i looked up the white tigers on the internet and found some stuff up about them so your team would have a tiny bit of info on them. anything else i can say.... erm small world? oh and what is dia lisening to on her diskmon? that would be homestar runner theam tune. hmmm sugar ^^))
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 11:31
((Kiya wouldn't know Kai's power. He was at the abbey when he was young, then she left and they've been apart for several years. Plus, she's never seen him blade with Black Dranzer or blade with his full power in any match since she's joined the bladebreakers.))

Kai was just about to walk through the door when he spotted the Angel Bladers in the opposite corner. With a sigh he walked over and pulled up a chair.

"Why do men always have to be late?" One of them sighed. Kai lifted an eyebrow at the remark.

"I've been waiting in the opposite corner for forty-five minutes." He said simply.

"Where's the rest of the team?" One of the boys asked.

"They went back to the hotel." Kai said impatiently. "I'll be leaving soon too, but I need to ask a few questions." He paused. "I need to know any data you have on the White Tigers. It's a small town and isn't Dia from around here?"
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 05:20
dia gave the four of them a galre as to say "let me do the talking," and looked at him judingly.
"A, that is non of your buisness and B, who cares about dates when you stuff about their blades? i mean thats all that matters to you power hungry bey bladers that and bit beasts." dia said carefully watching him like he was fasernating or something.
"but then again what's with me hinting? i have somethink you want and can get you lots more of, the real quetion is what can you give me for it?" dia smirked, she was going to be 'amused' with what he would come up with.

((streight to buisness, probalem is really is what do you give to someone who can have anything they want?))
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 07:03
Kai paused before replying. He was in no mood to play her game, but what she said was true. She had something he needed. He had suspected that she would barter with him.

"What is it that you want?" Kai asked.
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 08:54
dia's eyes gleamed and she smiled. "well kai, it kinda hard to think really. their is nothing phyicle you can give me that i cannot all ready buy, now is their? so i want you to tell me everything you know about your team and any other teams that may be of threat. and i'll pass on the ickle bit of knowlage that you want. and if you have anything else of value in that mind of yours that i might want to know, anything at all. then i'll quite happily go out my way to orrange it so i find out all you need to know about the white tigers. so kai humer me." she tilted her head and grinned evily at him.

((aka, me look for more stuff on the internet.... cant take that long to read through the episode guilds....))
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 05:38
At the snack machine of the restaurant.

Tyson was looking for his favourite snack and was getting pissed because there weren't any. Suddenly he felt that someone was watching him. He turned around and didn't saw anyone. He remembered the time, when his siter still lived with him and gramps, she sneaked always up at him like that. Tyson sighe. It was a long while he had seen Yorun. Ever since she started that world journey after receiving that strange bit-beast of hers. He didn't really understand it, how could someone with an extreme powerfull bitbeast not blade for competition.Now he tought about it, he remembered she almost always carried her bit beast on her sword (someone of the family had to be a martial art expert) but he knew she had a blade but why... It was really strange.
He still knew that he was pissed when he found out that Yorun and Kai were best friends, that was still the time before the bladebreakers were formed.And not long after that she left on a voyage and no-one told Tyson why. He only knew that Kai's temper got even worse( could that be) He remembered that he couldn't understand why Yorun liked that crab-apple, he tought then that she was in love in him , but why did she left then.

Tysons attention wasdrawn back to the snack-machine, he had found what he looked for.

He was so happy joyjoy with his jellies that he didn't noticed that a blond haired girl disappeared in the hallway.

Yorun stopped. Altough she wanted to tease tyson a little bit more with her "someone is looking at you ninja-trick" (tysons name for it), she really wanted to see her brother again and she wanted to know were Kai was. She hoped he would still consider her as his best friend even tough she left without telling him why, she just had said thatshe would be off for a while.It was all about her bit beast: Tenshi-ryo. She would tell him now why and she hopedshe would find enough courage to tell him that other little thingy.

So she turned around and headed to tyson, who was still eating (like a pig that wasn't fed for ten days)
"Yello bro!" Tyson acted like he got an heart attack. "Yorun, he looked at her, started smiling and huged her, "I'm so glad to see you, what are you doing here? Are you ok? howwas the journey up to now?.... Healmost turned purple because he didn't got much oxygen with al these questions."I'm fine,I will tell you why I 'm here. I cam to support you and there will be happening something soon altough i' don't know what, but Tenshi-ryo told me." She stopped and sighed,

where is Kai? I really want to speakto him; got to tell him why I..." "And don't I have to know what and why?" tysn replied irritated. "You're to young for the moment" and she grinned."So where is Kai
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 07:32
((hey! welcome to our story, I hope you enjoy, good post btw!))

Ana layed back on the bed with a heavy sigh.
"MAriah, if you're still sore about me taking off and leaving I'm really sorry."
"It's ok"
"Listen, I only did it because I felt hurt when you didn't trust me enough to tell me about the white tigers."
"It's not that--"
"Then what is it?" Ana asked softly. She looked away. "Alright, I don't want to pry. This is the last time I'll bring it up, if you don't want to tell me I'll accept that."....
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 10:47
((welcome Kazei))

"How about you tell me what you know about the White Tigers and I'll decide what's worth telling you in return." He said evenly.

He had been foolish to think Dia would just tell him, no strings attached. But two could play this game, and he was too stubborn to get less then what he had come for. Of course Dia would have been the most convenient source, but not the only one possible.

"Well?" He said crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair.
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 10:14
"what am i? an idiot? i know it would take you weeks just to find out a tenth of what i found in a day, and their is no way i'm going to part with it that easily! i'm telling you now master kai, i can sell the information i have equired for ten times more then what you can offer me, but lucky for you i already got all the money i need so i'm seeing you first. so i want a sencible answer this time, what in that head of your would i be intrested in?" dia snapped at him.
"we" hissed frances at her, not likeing being ignored.
"err yes i ment we" dia said offhandedly, waveing frances comment away.
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2004 06:49
Kai stared at Dia and frowned. They were getting no where.

"I'm not offering you money..." He stopped. Then what am I offering? He considered telling her about BioVolt. Since he hadn't join that team he didn't owe them any loyalty right now anyway. He uncrossed his arms and leaned forward.
"Alright. I'll offer you information about a new team forming in Russia." He began. "They're no average team and they have the technology to prevent any hacking or spying. Are you interested?"
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 15, 2004 07:06
dia smiled. "now, we are defently getting somewhere...." she tilted her head and frowned. "but how do i know this team will be a major threat? security may be impressive but if they have no skill.... what am i to worry about? but i'll hear you out on this one and i'll be the judge of if its of any value. an if it is... well, you get you just reward!" she pulled a floppy disk out of her pocket and put it in her laptop.

((she going to copy the information on to floppy disk, just incase you wondering, o and hello new person...))
<< First89101112Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email