Register

<< First7891011Last >>
Author Topic:
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Beyblade rpg- see ooc or pm MirkwoodJedi to join
on: March 15, 2004 08:16
Kai crossed his arms and stared at Yami, slightly caught off-guard at his brother's attack. He groaned inwardly.
"What about Kiya being a jerk to us? Or have you forgotten?" Kai retorted. Yami shook his head.
"Didn't she explained what really happened?" Yami pointed out. Kai didn't respond for a while.
"And you believe that's what really happened?" Kai asked...
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 09:54
Kiya was walking back towards the hotel when she saw her brothers near the exit of the stadium, fighting. She quickly hid and listened to what they were saying. So, Kai still doesn't believe me. I'm not surprised. I should've expected that. Oh well, these scares can't let him see what really happened. I just wish that there was was a way for Kai to see that grandfather had inflictied these wounds on me. She took out her blade and turned it over in her hands, as she slid down the wall and sat on the ground. Turning her balde over and over in her hands. She saw people passing by and looking at her strangly but she didn't care. She finally stood, dusted off her pants and left. Her brothers were still arguing and stopped once she got near. She smiled at them both and gave Yami a quick hug before she left back for the hotel. Memories plauged her mind of when they both used to come running to her asking for her to protect them. She'd watched them from afar and was very proud of them both. They'd become skilled beybladers but still had a few things to learn before they could call themselves masters. She accidently bumped into a boy, who was her age and had sholuder length blood red hair and bright green eyes. She'd seen him before and had almost been severally injured by him. She knew he was a blader and a very dangerous one at that. Great, if he's here than we're all in trouble.

((Hope you guys don't mind me bringing in a spare character. He'll disappear later on but its just for now.))

[Edited on 16/3/2004 by CarolP]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 01:48
((go ahead! It can bring us some excitement between tournaments. BTW our next tournament is in China, The Asian tournament. If it's all right w/ you guys let's keep our main opponents the White Tigers (same as the show) ))

" A toast for us." Ana laughed holding up her soda. "Wow, I can't wait before we leave for China!"
"Well, it will be several weeks." Tyson said between mouthfuls of pizza. "I mean, the Asian tournament isn't for a while."
"That gives us more time to practice." Mariah added. Ana frowned slightly. She did need to find some way to increase her blade's defense without compromising her speed. I wonder if Kiya could let me look through some of her parts Ana thought to herself She has a lot of extra---
"Heeelllloooo." Mariah voice broke into her thoughts.
"Uh- what?" Ana blushed. "Sorry I was thinking about--"
"I know, but c'mon that can wait 'till tomorrow." Mariah interrupted. "Today we're celebrating!"...

[Edited on 17/3/2004 by CarolP]
Kichuna
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 12:44
((Okay guys I have a friend who says she willng to take over for Evelyn_Hope since Evelyn was banned. She'll play Kiya and Brian because she helped Evelyn make them up.))
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 05:20
((Hey guys, I'm Evelyn's replacement.))

Kiya had gone back to the hotel and sat in her room, not really feeling up to celebrating since she'd run into Brian, a guy who'd nearly killed her with his bitbeast. She heard her team mates celebrating next door and making a ton of noise because of Tyson, who was having a contest on who could do something the loudest. She laughed silently to herself at the fact that they were celebrating but they still had a long ways to go, and Brian would make it harder for them...
~~~~~~~~~
Brian had just bumped into Kiya who he'd faced before and nearly beat her had Nenya not made a come back. He was here to scope out possible teams that would face his own in the Asian Tournament. He walked up to a board that had all the team names and saw the Bladebreakers were going to the Asian Tournament. Interesting. I wonder what team Kiya's on... He turned and went back to his room at the hotel and passed the room where the Bladebreakers were celebrating. He knocked and a boy with short silver hair, and blue eyes, just like Kiya's answered.

"Can I help you with something?" Brian put on his sweetest face,

"Yes, I was just wondering if this is the team that Kiya belongs too." He could see the others stop and listen and Kiya come out of another room that branched off from the one the group was in. One of them turned to Kiya and said,

"Do you know him?" Brian simply smiled....
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 07:40
((why she get banned?))

"so what now?" james asked. frances and russ where both not talking to them. they where peeved off about missing what the news described "the geartist battle in this torniment!"
"we could go to the next torniment like everyone else" cat sugestid looking down at her cards. they where playing go fish.
"we dont have anouth money for plane tickets. got any fives?" james said misriblaly.
"go fish. hm true. but im pritty shour i can find someone who can lend us it!" she gave a smirk.
"really who!" everyone said getting up looking at her wide eyed. cat got up and picked a yellow pages out of the cubord and flicked threw the pages.
"you lot honistly dont lisen do you? i mean the news dishes out all you need to hear and you just dont lisen" she stopped at a page a shoved it in their face.
"she would kill us!" james said looking at it.
"who?" frances and russ asked confused. the name on the page was nothing to them.
"we are going to see our new friend. and ask her polightly to manage our team." cat said brigjtly snapping the book shut.
"i thourt she was moveing to new york or something!" frances exslaimed.
"buu. wheres the next torniment?"
"china"
"and dia is....?"
"half chinease......."
"oooooooooh!" they all brightened up grinning.
"im pritty shour she will agree to sponcer us. now go hail a taxie!"

"no" dia said frowning at them from the other side of the coach. five cups of tea on the table in front of them not toched. dia's so called mother had insisted they had it with her frenchie acsent.
"dia, dia, dia! we just asking you this little favor! and its to china!" cat said with her biggest smile.
"i dont care if its to paru! im not paying for a bunch of useless bey bladers to goto a forun country that they know nothing about." dia said shaply. her red eyes gazing at them annoyed.
"dia. you told me at the stadeum that you wernt adopted. but for an ashian-amarican its amazing how you came to be with an austrailen dad and a french mother. so lets take this sencibily. and ask, why the fruitons dont you want to go!?" cat gave her a small smile. dia looked twice as angry.
"fine! but im not blayding. and i want this to be highly confidentral. ile go book the tickets and stuff. but i swear if this information gets out to any other team. ile personaly have you flown out to an island in the persific and left their!" dia growled and got up and left the room.
"what a charming person! i wonder where she gets her hair done...." frances began.
"not now!" russ snapped at her.

((the plot thickens. dun dun dun! hee hee soz))
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 12:47
((Welcome, sanako. I'm sorry to hear about Kiya and I hope she gets back soon. But have fun with our little story and if you like it we can bump into you later ))

Ana peered out of the doorway. Her careful gaze was drawn to their visitor immediately. She frowned, something was telling her something was wrong... Was he a friend of Kiya's? Mariah came up behind her carefully.
"Who's this character?" She whispered. Her sharp eyes watching him carefully.
"I don't know... He's asking for Kiya." Ana returned. "Yami are still out, but Kiya is."
"Here." Mariah interrupted as Kiya walked out into the hallway.
'Do you know him?" Ana asked, slightly suspicious. Kiya's features remained unreadable. She glanced at the boy coolly, but revealed nothing.
Ana waited akwardly to see what was going on.

[Edited on 19/3/2004 by CarolP]
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 03:07
((thanks Mirkwood.))

Kiya had stood and went to go find out what had caused them to stop celebrating. She stopped once she saw who was at the door. She kept her face passive and her eyes hardened to stone. She left the room with Brian and they headed outside. She ignored her teammates as they protested for her to stop and not go with him. They went out front and headed towards the woods. A wind picked up as they made it to a clearing. Both faced each other and stood there. Not saying anything to each other until Brian came up and moved her hair out of her face. She swatted his hand away.

"What do you want Brian?" He smiled slightly,

"Can't I check up on an old friend, once in a while?"

"We're not friends, Brian. You tried to kill me one time. I don't forgive very easily and you gave away my location to my grandfather. He nearly killed me because of how many times he whipped me." Her voice almost broke but she quickly covered it up, as she looked at Brian.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, Kiya. He threatened to kill me and my family. What was I to do?" Kiya glared at him,

"You think I'm honestly going to believe you. What do you think I am stupid?" She just slapped him tears forming in the courners of her eyes. She felt her anger reach its boiling point. She turned and started to leave but Brian grabbed her arm. She turned and slapped him as hard as she could, causing him to let go of her...

((dun..dun...dunnnnn....the conclusion tommorow))
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 12:59
Ana shifted her feet akwardly.
"I don't Kiya should be with him" She said hesitantly. "He didn't seem too... I just got a bad feeling." Mariah nodded absently, immersed in her own thoughts.
"I think Kiya can take care of herself." Mariah finally answered, walking back into the room. "And even if she couldn't she wouldn't want our help."
"What about Kai and Yami?" Ana suggested. "What if she gets in trouble? She--"
"Relax, Ana." Tyson interrupted, as he settled down on the couch with a bag of chips. "You're making too big of deal out of it. Besides, Yami isn't ever really around and I doubt Kai would want to help."
"Mariah?" Ana asked looking for some support. "Think we should follow her?"....

[Edited on 20/3/2004 by CarolP]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2004 05:24
((sorry i havent posted in so long. welcome, sanako!))

Mariah shook her head and tried to eat some of Tysion's chips. "even is she did need help, she wouldnt tell us and would get all mad and leave if we found out. Kiya can take care of herself. and is she cant..." Mariah looked down and shook her head. "she wouldnt let us help her anyways. if she isnt back by tomorrow, we can send out a search party of something." again she shook her head. Going back to the chips, which Tysion in his arms to trying protect, she spoke soothingly "comeon tysion you cant eat all those. i think ill just slip by here and... GRAB DRAGOON!! NOW GIVE ME THOSE CHIPS!!!!" tysion screamed and jumped up, the chips spilling from his lap to the floor. mariah tossed Dragoon to him and dove for the chips. but tysion was faster. he scooped the bag up in his arms and returned to the couch, a smug smile on his face. Mariah glared at him. "If i wasnt so full, i would blade you for those." she shook her head and, prettending to be angry, stormed over to the table and picked up a coke. Tysion had begun talking to the chips as she walked over to ana. "hey dont look so sad. kiya can take care of herself. if she gets in trouble, we'll go help her. " tysion threw a chip over at her. she grinned and ate it. "dont worry, ana, it'll be fine"

[Edited on 21/3/2004 by CarolP]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2004 10:09
"If you're sure then." Ana agreed reluctantly. Mariah sighed.
"Since someone is hogging all the chips I'm going to the snack machine." Mariah said. "Coming?"
"No, that's ok." Ana replied distractedly. "I forgot to ask Kiya if I could look through her parts... Think she would mind if I nosed through them now?" Mariah shrugged.
"You never know with Kiya..." She said grabbing some money and heading for the snack machine. Ana waited for a few minutes, then went to put on her jacket.
"Where are you going?" Tyson asked.
"I'm going to find Kai and Yami." Ana said. "I think it's rude to skip out on our celebration and just do their own thing. By the time we come back hopefully Kiya will have returned and we can go over stuff before we leave for China--"
"What about a vacation?" Tyson groaned, but Ana was already on her way to the stadium...
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 01:52
"And do you believe what she claims is what actually happened?" Kai repeated. Yami hadn't answered. Kai stared his brother in the eye, searching for any clues. He respected his older brother, and waited for his answer. "Well? We can't stay here all day, someone will come after us." Kai prompted impatiently.

[Edited on 23/3/2004 by CarolP]
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 06:46
((Sorry guys, I was put out of commision for four days because I injuried my knee. Thanks Sayen.))

Kiya walked back to the hotel trying to calm down but found that since Brian was here she wouldn't be able to calm down. She did go back to the hotel and reached the room as Ana walked out. She said nothing and went inside. She noticed her brothers were no where to be seen.

"Where's Kai and Yami?" Tyson looked at her,

"Hey, welcome back. I have no clue. They disappeared just before our last match finished." She felt fear grip her and knew that if Brian even hurt her brothers she'd kill him. She nodded her thanks and left the hotel, knowing where her brothers where but saw Brian get there first, with a sassy smile on his face. She calmed down and walked over, knowing that Brian saw her coming...
~~~~~~~~~
After being slapped by Kiya he went off to go find her brothers. He found them talking near the stadium. He went up but saw Kiya coming towards them, and reached them first.

"Are you two Kiya's younger brothers?" The one with silver hair looked at him with cold eyes and said,

"What's it to you?"

"Oh I was just simply wondering, because I have a message from your grandfather. Here." He handed Kai a decent sized package.

"Don't let anyone but you two look at it. It might help you answer the questions you have." He turned and left before Kiya got there and killed him...
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2004 07:46
Kai took the package suspiciously and watched the stranger leave. In the left hand corner was his Grandfather's address neatly typed. He looked at it carefully, then handed it to Yami.
"Do we open it?"

[Edited on 24/3/2004 by CarolP]
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2004 02:06
Kiya had found Brian as he talked to her brothers and handed them a package. She smirked and her eyes said 'thank you' to Brian as he turned and left heading back towards the hotel. She quickly changed her face to hold that of a glare but it wasn't very convincing to Brian because he knew she was thanking him. He mouthed 'welcome'. She ran up to her brothers as they hid the package.

"No need to hide whatever your hiding. I know what it is. Well come on, you guys are gonna get back and look at that if its what I think it is." She then turned and walked into the forest to go have a little snack, that she'd 'stolen' from the room when no one was looking. She climbed a near by tree and waited for Brian to come back. She knew why he was here and would make him play cat and mouse until he found her....
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 25, 2004 08:04
"Does that answer your questions?" Yami remarked dryly after they had viewed the video tape. Kai didn't reply immediately.
"So, what she said actually happened..." Kai's voice trailed off as he lost himself in his own thoughts.
"Kai, Yami!" A familiar voice pierced through his consciousness. Ana stood in the doorway of the locker room, exasperated. "I've been looking everywhere. It's getting late haven't you talked long enough?"
"We're done." Kai said, standing up.
"About time, I have a cab waiting to take us back to the hotel." Ana said, leading the way...
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2004 04:50
"Ok, we made it." Ana sighed taking a seat on the bed. Kai and Yami walked inside, yet stayed near the doorway.
"So everyone's here but Kiya..." Mariah noted. "She'll show up eventually."
"Ok. So, let's talk about our next tournament.." Ana began, ignoring Tyson's groan. "I think we could start by thinking about what we need to improve on."
"Like makng sure the team actually comes to the team meetings?" Tyson retorted. Mariah glared.
'This is suppose to be serious Tyson!" Mariah sighed. "Well, of course we need to all improve our techniques and keep practicing. The White Tigers are going to be some hard competition."
"The White Tigers?"
"The strongest team in China right now." Mariah explained, eyes clouding. "Lee, the team captain is very powerful... all the members are very powerful." Mariah hesitated, as if she wasn't sure she wanted to continue...
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 10:26
After having talked to Brian she went back to the hotel and had slipped in unnoticed but everyone but Kai and Yami.

"Who said I wasn't here?" Everyone but her brother's jumped alittle.

"We didn't see you come in."

"Obivously. You should always be aware of your surroundings. You guys can talk all you want about the next tournement, but count me out. There's no reason for me to blade, so you guys can bicker and squabble all you want. Have fun, I'm going to enjoy myself. Kai, Yami want to come?" Both her brothers shook their heads, so she shurruged and left again, heading for the town....
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 27, 2004 04:21
((hey guys i am going to try and bring ray back in... poor neglected ray))

Mariah banged her hand on the table. Everyone looked back at her in suprise. "oh i hate it when she does that!!! ah!!" mariah shook her head and tried to remember her train of thought before kiya had interupted. she looked up at ray. hes was from the white tigers too... why did he switch teams with me?? i know he regrets it... as she thought this she reached for a cup of sprite. deciding to wait for a better time to tell everyone whos team she was really from, she muttered something about refilling the ice bucket. Kai was the only one who looked suspisiouly at her. she shrugged and headed out the door, grabbing her key of the bathroom counter as she left.

5 minutes later, she returned with a full bucket of ice to find the team watching a tape of their battles in the tournament. she got in the room just as tysion hollared at the tv. she rolled ehr eyes and sat down on the floor to watch the vidoe. ray was standing silently by the window.
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 07:23
"well?" Ana prompted, walking over to Mariah. She sighed as she started to understand. "The ice bucket didn't need refilling did it?"
Ana looked at Mariah. She sensed that the girl was struggling with something, yet trying to mask it. And she was doing a good job of it, but Ana knew her too well.
'Hey guys, turn the tv off!" She shouted turning to Mariah.
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 07:45
With considerable effort, Mariah controlled her emtions and gave ana a halfhearted smile. "no really, its ok..." the girl still wasnt satisfied... "later," Mariah whispered. "ray, can i talk to you outside??" with a nod, he stood up, streched, and followed her outside.

*~*~*~*

Once outside, Mariah confronted ray about the isue taht had been plagueing her for a few days now. "You want to go back to the white tigers dotn you" ray gave a small nod. mariah sighed. "thats what i thought... i knew that when we left, you never wanted to go. i can tell the rest of the team that your re-jioning the white tigers if you want..." her vioce trailed off... she knew this was hard for him. he spoke "yeah, could you?? lee never forgave me, and i really would like to face you in the tounament. so i guess ill see you then..." his vioce trailed off with a small catch at the end. he when inside as retrieved his bags... i was right.... he did want to leave... everything was all ready to go...

*~*~*~*

Mariah walked back in the room after a few moments to herself outside. the night was warm, and she had enjoyed the breeze. she sat down as everyone turned to look at her. she knew they desrved an explanation.

((hey, you know how in the show Ray switched from the White Tigers to the Bladebrakers?? i kinda switch maria and ray. so Mariah is on the Bladebreakers, and Ray is on the white tigers... if thats ok ))
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 10:46
Ana watched the doorway for several moment's after Mariah had left. Her friend's abrupt exit had worried her. But there was nothing she could do, mariah had promised to explain later. She would just have to wait.
"Ana! Wake up!" Someone's voice interrupted. "Your battle's on!"
Ana flushed, and turned her attention back to the tv. She tried to focus, looking for any flaws or mistakes, but she found herself constantly thinking about Mariah. What was so important that Mariah hadn't confided in her earlier? Ana's attention was brought back to the battle by Ayden's defeated cry. Ana's heart lurched at the sight of Ayden's defeat. A wave of guilt washed over her as Ayden's cry echoed in her heart. She unconsciously reached down and pulled out her blade. She could sense Ayden's restlessness and sighed.
Well, since Mariah wasn't like;y to return 'till dark, Ana excused herself and headed for the park...
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2004 10:40
Kiya was walking around town enjoying herself for the first time in several years. She just watched kids going about having fun in teh sun, several were playing on a grass field as the wind picked up blowing a little girls kite away from her. The kite happened to pass right in front of Kiya and she grabbed the string then walked back over to the little girl.

"Is this yours?" She had to admit she'd never flown a kite before and the little girl wipped her tears away and smiled,

"Yes. Thank you." Kiya handed the little girl the string as she ran off but soon stopped and turned to look at her,

"Would you like to play with me?" Kiya smiled and nodded following the girl. The girl taught her how to fly a kite and many other things, but once the sun started setting the girls parents came back to the park and called the girl over. Before she left she turned to Kiya and said,

"My name's Nozomi. What's yours?"

"Kiya. Nice to meet you Nozomi. you'd better go, your parents are calling you."

"Will you come back and play tommorow?"

"We'll see. Go on." Nozomi ran back to her parents and waved to Kiya before she left. Kiya waved back and then turned to go back to the hotel, to where her teammates were waiting. That was fun. I guess I'm just trying to make up for my lost childhood. I'll definatly come back tommorow if we don't leave.
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2004 01:17
Ana walked up to the beystadium she had discovered in one of the nearby parks. Unlike some people, Ana never liked to completely isolate herself and even now she could hear the laughter of children playing a ways off.
"Alright, 1... 2... 3... Let it Rip!" She said, launching her blade into the large dome. The silver blade raced around the perimeter and Ana could sense her bitbeasts restlessness. She frowned, slightly worried. But she shrugged it off and summoned Ayden. The silver falcon appeared in a blinding arc of pure light, her piercing scream echoing throught the woods. Ana watched as Ayden spread out her wings and soared up into the clouds, then dived with a challenging cry legs outstretched and her sharp talons extended.
"Ayden." Ana mourned softly. She could feel Ayden's impatience and frustration at their defeat. Ana also felt frustrated. She had done everything right, but Haradie just had more POWER. How do fight against such power? Ana knew Ayden's power wouldn't be as high as the opponents they would be facing in the next tournament. As if reading her thoughts, Ayden responded with a determined cry. Ana smiled.
\"We're not giving up." She assured her. "We'll make up what we lack
with strategy and speed. Ayden landed and shook her head in agreement.
Ana called her blade to her and tucked it in her tunic. Only then did she notice a group of young kids huddling a little ways off, eyes wide in awe.
"I challenge you!" One of the braver kids called, running up to her.
Ana looked at the boy-- probably no older then seven or eight.
"Alright." She smiled. "Let's go." They both launched, and she defeated him on the first around the dish. "Ayden." Ana muttered shaking her head.
"Here." She said handing the boy his blade. "Hold the launcher like this..." She showed him "Right before you launch, flick your risk and it'll give you an extra kick." The boy smiled eagerly, and they tried it again. By this time his friends had wandered over and claiming the next battles.
Ayden was also enjoying herself, and Ana realized that a true blader, was not who has the most power, but who just enjoys blading...
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2004 12:32
Mariah woke up with a serious cramp in her neck. which probably resulted from her little sleep on the park bench. so ray left the team and i am stuck here... she smiled ruefully. ((always thought that was a fun word)) she sat up and pulled her knees to her chest and let the sun warm her back... she yawned, and decided to go back to the hotel.
on her way, she saw ana and a few young boys beyblading. she smiled and, forgeting her nap, went over to watch.
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2004 03:55
"Mariah!" Ana exclaimed. Mariah nodded her greeting and Ana noticed she was still thinking about Ray. "I was just heading back to the hotel---"
"But Ana," A small voice interrupted. "You promised you'd watch my battle!"
"And help me with my launch!" Another voice piped up. Ana looked back at the younger kids with a torn expression.
"Well, a promise is a promise Ana" Mariah smiled, looking on the kids clustering around them in amusement. "I'd like to stay a little longer."
"A promise is a promise." Ana echoed softly, this time referring to MAriah's promise. "I just want to help, Mariah."
"I know, when we get back." MAriah answered, turning t the nearest kid.
"Are you a bladebreaker too?" He asked, eyes wide. Ana smiled as she turned back to the beydish.
"Ok, just a few more minutes."...
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2004 10:51
Mariah knelt down beside the little boy. "why yes i am. i'm Mariah... who r u?" the boy looked, wide-eyed, from ana, to his friends then back to Mariah. "h-h-hi... i'm J-J-Jonathan..." Mariah smiled at him. "what was it that you needed help wiht...?" with a huge grin on his face, he shoved his blue blade at her. "its off balence," he explained, all business now. "well, here let me have a look at it." as Ana watched one boys beybattle, mariah slowly twisted off the attack ring. sure enough, a rock had somehow gotten stuckin the spin gear. mariah stood, and got a stick not to far away. with a small flick of her wrist, the rock flew out and bounced several times before it stoppped a few feet away. she put the attact ring back on teh blade and handed it back to the boy. "thanks!!!" he jumped up and began braggin to his friends that "that beyblader from the tournament " had touched his blade. Mariah smiled, and brushed the dirt off her clothes. she signaled to ana that she was going on a walk, and to meet her in teh hotel room in an hour.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 04:14
Kiya was walking along a forest path when she spotted Brian uphead of her.

"I see you gave the tape to my brothers."

"Yeah, Kai was hard to convince, but Yami seemed to already understand. Who's older?"

"Kai is older than Yami by a couple of years. I thought Yami might understand more. He got to see the tapes before hand. Somehow he'd slipped back into the Abby and watched either the real thing or the video tape. I'm not sure which one though." Brian nodded and turned to face her.

"So is there anything else that you need me to do?"

"No. I'll see you in the Asian Tournement."

"I thought you said you wouldn't blade."

"I won't but I'll still be there, to watch them."

"I'll see you then." Both of them nodded to each other and went seperate ways. Kiya headed back to the hotel and Brian headed back to the airport to go back to China, and prepare for tha Asian Tournement....
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2004 07:04
((Unless dots disagrees, Kai is the youngest. It'd work better))

Kai walked around the small hotel room, packing his few belongings into a small travel bag. After he finished, he made his way downstairs and hailed a taxi.
"Where to?" The driver asked.
"BBA" Kai answered.
The White Tigers he thought to himself. The BBA office had a record of every team. He needed information about the White Tigers and althoughthe BBA wouldn't provide him anything of great importance, it was a start. He frowned as he thought about Ray. He knew both Ray and MAriah had been on the White Tigers previously. Now the possibility of facing them in a tournament had turned Ray into a traitor. And Mariah.... Where were her loyalties? Was she also a traitor, waiting to betray them when the moment arose? He pushed those thoughts away as Raven's face surfaced. No, he had questioned her loyalty and had been wrong. He wouldn't make that same mistake again. He would just have to watch Mariah closer.
"Here we are." The driver announced, Kai quickly paid him. He heard the driver mumble something under his breath when he discovered he hadn't been tipped. But Kai didn't think about that now. He pushed his way through the glass doors and into the BBA headquarters.

MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 11:34
"Tell me now?" Ana asked as Mariah took a seat on the edge of the bed. They had returned to the hotel a little while ago and Ana was anxious to hear Mariah's story. "If you don't want to I understand..."
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 07:07
((3rd page... Where is everybody?))

"May I help you with anything?" A BBA attendant asked for the fourth time.

"No." Kai answered once again, searching the database for anything about the White Tigers, but had so far found nothing. A mysterious team from China, nothing was known about them. Three members, team captain Lee, along with Kevin and Gary. No bitbeast or attack information, no data whatsoever. Kai finally logged off with a frown. He had spent several hours here to discover nothing. The tournament was only a few weeks away... The only way to find out about the White Tigers is to travel to China and find out first hand. He considered the idea. His bags were already packed...
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 07:21
((yeah, we're moving kind of slow. i'll try to spice things up, if u need me to edit anything let me know))

Ana slid off the bed.
"It's ok if you don't want to tell me." she said to Mariah quietly. "I'll be outside." Ana closed the door behind her and nearly ran into Kai.
"Kai?" Ana asked then noticed his bag. "Where are you going?" Kai frowned impatiently and stepped around her. "KAI!" Ana crossed her arms and lifted her chin uncharacteristly.
"What?"
"Where are you going?" Ana demanded, inside she knew she was losing control, but she didn't care. She was hurt that Mariah couldn't trust her enough to talk to her. That all the other members considered her the weakest. It was true, about her power, but none had offered to help her improve.
"Don't lie to me."
"I'm going to China with Ray." Kai said simply. Ana took a step back, shocked.
"You're leaving us?" Ana whispered.
"No, but since Mariah won't confide in us we have to find our information another way."
"Oh." Ana's thoughts whirled. Why isn't Mariah telling me? What could it be? If I can just find out... "I'm going to!" She said suddenly.
"No--"
"You don't want me along because you think I'll be a burden!" Ana accused, her eyes filling with tears. "It's really important to me, please take me with you."
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 03:14
((it's good))

Kai stared at the girl in front of her. Tears were starting to run down her cheeks. The last thing he wanted on his journey was an emotional nutcase. Then again... Ana wasn't that bad-- one of the few members on the team who weren't obsessed with how powerful or good their blades were. And she might be useful.
"You can come." Kai shrugged, turning continue to leave.

"It's not fair! Just because I'm---" the girl blinked. "Oh, right." She smiled happily. "I'll be a second, let me get my bag."

Kai continued walking toward the stairs.

"Checking out?" The clerk looked up.

"Yes. Two." Kai answered giving the man their names and room numbers. He walked out the glass doors and hailed a cab.

"KAI!!" Ana called, doubling over and panting. "you were going to leave--"

"Keep up." Kai interrupted, climbing into the cab. "to the airport." he told the driver.

"What about the others?" Ana asked.

"I left a note. They will join us in China." Kai answered, crossing his arms and leaning back against the seat. "Now is not the time to have second thoughts." He closed his eyes hoping to discourage any more questions. No luck.

"When will we arrive at the airport?"

"An hour"

"How long then to China?"

"A long time." Kai grumbled. "Just go to sleep or something"...
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 04:49
((*blinks* ok WOW...))

Mariah watched ana leave the room... i just dont feel like talking about what happened... mariah sighed... she suposed ana was mad at her... sighing again, she got up from teh bed and went to find ana, who was NOWHERE in site...

~~~

Mariah was boarding the elevator 30 minutes later when the clerk behind the lobby desk called out to her. Putting a hand out to stop the closing doors, Mariah walked across the tiled floor to see what teh man wanted. i'm already in a bad mood because ana stormed out on me before i even got to talk... you better make it quick... mariah glared daggers at the man... he cleared his throat and shifted uneasily on his feet.

"you're with the Bladebreakers, right?"

"wats it to you?"

the man handed her a note.

"a young man came through here with a girl and asked that this be delievered to the Bladebreakers." the man turned and began working on his computer. this was clearly a dismissal, but mariah didnt care. "what did he look like?"

the man was starting to get annoyed now to. "i dont know... he said his name was Kai something..." the man turned and made it clear he was ignoring Mariah. she got the feeling that the group had just outstayed there welcome.

~~~

Mariah read the note. it was from Kai alright. he and ana had left for china already. the least they couldve done was wait... just then tysion poked his head into her room. "hey have you seen Kai?"

"he just left for china with ana... tell yami we're leaving and pack your stuff. we're leaving on the next flight. have you seen kiya?? we need to tell her we're leaving..."

((ok, sorry if that got long. had to catch myself up. ))

[Edited on 07/11/2003 by SayenElfJedi]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 10:50
Ana trailed behind Kai as they boarded their plane. Despite her earlier convictions, she was having second thoughts. She shouldn't have stormed off like that....
"Oh no." Ana groaned, suddenly aware of her surroundings. She looked around urgently for Kai, but she seemed to have wandered off. "I don't even know the plane number." Suddenly a hand grasped her arm firmly and pulled her away from th sea of people.
"Keep up." Kai grumbled as they handed over their tickets then boarded their plane.
"When would the next flight be?" Ana asked curiously, but Kai saw right through her.
"The earliest Mariah could catch the next flight wouldn't be 'till tomorrow, the airport shuts down during the night."
"But what if the weather turns bad?" Ana asked, rememberig the weather forecast that had been posted.
"It most likely will."
"We shouldn't have left, we should've waited." Ana thought aloud, then stopped. "You planned it this way, didn't you? Hoping they wouldn't be able to catch up with us for at least a few days."
"I need time to check things out before everyone arrives, no big deal." Kai shrugged, allowing her to take the window seat. Ana stared out the window sadly. This was going to be a long ride...
<< First7891011Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email