Register

<< First1011121314Last >>
Author Topic:
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Beyblade rpg- see ooc or pm MirkwoodJedi to join
on: May 24, 2004 10:13
Kiya smiled at her friend from across the ring.

"Of course I'm ready to blade. Let's go. 3...2...1...LET IT RIP!!!!!!!!!" Kiya sent Nenya flying and the black blade landed then zoomed toward the red and gold blade that held her friend/rival.

"Come on Nenya let's have some fun." The dark blue and silver dragon rose out of the blade and watched the other blade....
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 10:56
"Draconigena, lets show her what we have got.... again!" and the red and gold dragon came out of the blade and faced its opponent and gave out a roar.
"i hope you havent been slacking Kiya, cause retired or not i cirtainly havent!" Dia jeered, Draconigena gave a snort as though taunting Nenya.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 11:46
"Are you kinding me?? Of course I haven't. This will be a good way to get rid of my stress from recent events. Ready to have some fun Nenya?" The blue dragon roared and snorted, while watching Draconigena. Both dragons were acctually well behaved during the match and seemed to be enjoing themselves with a lax battle.

"Alright Nenya, let's take them for a little spin." Both dragons started to circle each other. Kiya felt pain grip her heart at the circling of the two dragons, but Nenya roared and she shook her head clearing the painful memories from her head and returned to thinking about the match.

"Say hello to my little friend." Nenya roared again as did Draconigena, both dragons clashed and fell then returned to circling each other. Kiya smiled and looked over toward Dia to find her smiling as well.

"Enjoing yourself my old friend??"

"Of course. Are you?"

"Oh yeah. Let's just have some fun for right now." Both girls returned to watching the dragons circle each other...
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 01:41
Ana watched her blade skip across the alley, darting in between the other blades. She kept glancing back to the window of Kai's room. She wondered if he was watching. She wondered what he could be feeling and what is going on that caused such a rift between Him and Yorun. Her thoughts kept returning to that strange man with the funny goggles. He had said he was a close friend of the family.... maybe if she described him to Kiya.
"Ana, watch out!" Mariah called, jerking Ana out of her thoughts. Ana shook her head to clear her thoughts, but it was too late. Her blade was already stopped. Ana walked over and scooped it up, refitting it onto the launcher.
"What's wrong?" Mariah prompted. "Shake it off, and let's do some real practiceing."
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 05:04
"time to put in a bit of action! Draconigena Fireball!" Dia called, her dragon streightned itself to it's full height and flames sprouted out of its mouths streight at Nenya, who doged the attack. Draconigena gave out anouther roar and tackled Nenya.
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 05:14
Altough Ana' blade stopped Tyson and Yorun kept going. Yorun was thinking about many things.If Tyson wanted to learn some new tricks she would show him some. She laid so much passion in her blading and suddenly she wondered if she really wanted to help Tyson or did she just want to work off the events of this morning. "Hey, Yorun stop hitting on my blade, it already stopped spinning you know" Tyson was yelling. Yorun realised finally that she had defeated Tyson. "Someone is distracted here?" Tyson grinnend, but his smile sudenly disappeared. "If you weren't fully concentrating on the game, how could you win?" Yorun started thinking, why?. "I think that I was blading someone else in my head and that it wasn't finished, that's why I didn't stop." Tyson looked puzzeled.She looked to Kai's window. "Why are blading Kai in ya head? That doesn't makes sense?" "I don't know, maybe because Kai is so into blading that he notices that nothing has changed about our friendship, even if we have changed, when we blade because you blade with your whole person.
That's also the only tip I can give you, not only for blading, but for everything that you do, you have to put your whole person in it, that makes you stronger." Yorun stopped." You have to feel your bitbeast like it is a part of you." Yorun smiled and looked up to the window one more time and saw Kai looking at them. She turned there head back down " Come let's try this blading with passion thing" Tyson said.
Yorun looked at Mariah and Ana who were blading against eachother at the other side of the street. "Let's watch them first, cause you can always learn new things."
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 06:59
Ana relaunched her blade with a new determination.
"Alright, for real then?" She challenged. A real battle would keep her mind focused. And she could feel Ayden eagerly waiting as her blade turned in an arch of silver. Ana summoned Ayden, who immediately responded. Ayden challenging cry echoed down the alley as he bitbeast circled, waiting for Galux.
"Galux!" Mariah said, summoning her own bitbeast. Galux sprang lightly to her feet, tail swishing back and forth as she watched Ayden circling above her...
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 07:50
Yorun was looking at their battle. When she felt the warmth that came from her blade, she smiled, she knew that Tenshi-ryo reacted like that when to strong, pure bitbeast were fighting. It gave her a pleasant feeling. She wondered if Kai was still watching them, but she didn't dare to look to the window again. "Maybe he'll com down and will, at least, train with us." she whispered to no-one in particular.
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 03:20
Kai watched the battle below his hotel window. It was good that they were practicing, the White Tigers will prove to be a challenge. He frowned, considering wether to join them or not. He reached into his pocket and pulled out Black Dranzer. He didn't need a scene so he couldn't use that blade. He put the blade in a safe place before retriever Dranzer, his old blade. He walked down the stairs and around to the back alley. He leaned against the wall, watching Mariah and Ana battle in silence. Without looking up, Kai could tell Yorun had noticed he was there. He nodded a cool greeting, refusing to meet her gaze.
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 03:23
Yorun found it hard when she realised that Kai didn't want to look at her, but on the otherhand, This confirmed that he was hidingsomething and that he felt bad about it. She wondered why he didn't let someone help him. Yeah she knew that Kai liked to work things out for himself and that it was his right not to tell anything. She watched the battle again. Ana and Mariah were very good, she could see it in their moves. She took a look at the blade Kai was helding, good old Dranzer, but nowshe saw something that she didn't expected to see.
"Hey Kai, isn't that the special attack ring, we designed a year ago?" She walked towards him, a littlebit afraid of Kai's reaction. "Can I see it?" Kai still didn't looked upon her, but he let her watching Dranzer."Didn't know that you actually made it, I thought there were to many mistakes in it, that it was to difficult to keep the balance right?."
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 05:50
Kai kept his gaze on Mariah and Ana. They had both impoved since their last tournament, but they needed more practice. Mariah would hold he own since she already knew what to expect from her ex- team mates. But Ana... She was the only one that lost her battle during the tournament.

"You think she isn't good enough?" Yorun asked, as if reading his thoughts.

"Average. She needs something extra to make up for her weak bitbeast." Kai said.

"Are you worried?" Yorun asked. Kai shrugged.

"A team is only as strong as their weakest link." He said coldly. It was something his grandfather had burned into his memory....
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 06:03
Kiya chuclked and turned to Nenya who'd just dodged a fireball.

"Alrgith Nenya. Let's do a Snowball fight." Nenya roared and opened her mouth. A ball of ice formed and shot at Draconigena. The other dragon dodged it but some of it melted and did land on the other dragon. Draconigena gave a roar of pain but Nenya did something unexpected. The dark blue dragon leaned down and picked the other one up, healing the injury she'd just caused. Kiya smiled remembering a time when Dia had fallen down and Kiya had helped her up. Dia also seemed surprised at Nenya's actions and seemed to be thinking the same thing. Now, I need to go check on my old teammates. She smiled across the ring and said,

"I think this proves that they've forgiven each other. Why don't we go see what my old teams up to. It'd be interesting to see. Don't you think?" Taking this as a hint Nenya returned to her blade and zoomed toward Kiya who caught it as the blade flew toward her. She waited to see what Dia would do....
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 06:14
she smiled, "of corse, i must see a man about a dog anyway"
Draconigena returned to the blade with one last roar. Dia bent down and picked it up.
"i must worn you though. my team is incredibly immature....hm they are probably wondering where i am...." Dia remembered she had'nt phoned them to inform them if she was comming in or not.
"two sec's" and she puled her mobil out and dialed a number.
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 06:39
"Kai if that's true, why are bothering then. I consider Ana a lot better then Kevin from the Whit Tigers.So if the White Tigers are as strong as their weakest link, then they aren't strong as a team." Yorun said, "Although there is a kind of truth in what you say, but I think it has nothing to do with skills, but on what kind of way the team works together, like if there is someone weaker or has a problem, do the other help him or don't help him to solve it. That's what makes a team strong I think." Yorun hoped she didn't pushed it to far in what she said. But kai had to learn that it was a teamtournament so he had to learn to play in team.

Kai didn't want to answer to that but asked instead "How do you know these things about the White Tigers"
"I travelled the world and just have many contacts. And I think if we improve Ana's blade , so that she can get the full power out of her bitbeast, she will be able to handle it.Their is still time till the tournament."

[Edited on 26/5/2004 by KazeiMallonel]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 07:20
Ana's face flushed red, but she tried to shake it off. Kai probably hadn't meant for her to hear those things, but she did. She clenched her fists, trying to stop the tears threatening to fall. She brushed them away and looked up at Ayden. The silver falcon met her gaze. A fiery determination flickered in his black eyes. Ayden spread his wings and climbed high into the sky, diving down talons outstretched. Galux growled, springing forward, but Ayden twisted away. Mariah cocked her head.
"I didn't know we were that serious." She said nodding. "Kai's wrong you know. Who is he to say anything? He hasn't even bladed in a match yet."
Ana shrugged ao that it appeared she didn't really care. But she did, and she was going to show Kai that she was strong enough to battle in the tournament. And that she wasn't the 'weak link'...
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 09:48
Kiya nodded and let Dia phone her team but chuckled when she said how immature they were. She snapped her fingers again and the battle dish sank back into the floor and any one who hadn't seen it before wouldn't know it was there. Brain came over to her and said.

"Crow and Kyle just stopped by and said they had the information you wanted."

"Good," she rubbed her hands together and Brian recognized the glint of a challenge in her eyes. "Now, its time to go rob my grandfather of a few hundred dollars. This is going to be fun." She looked over at Dia who had finished talking on her cell phone.

"First we'll go see my team then to the bank then to your team. I promised Crow, I'd give him some money for getting information." She grabbed her small sack and left with Dia walking next to her. Kiya put Nenya in her pocket and then walked toward the hotel that the Bladebreakers were at. Once she got there she saw everyone practicing except Kai and Tyson's sister. She smirked looked at Dia then took Nenya out, put her on the launcher and launched her blade. Nenya circled everyone's then zoomed back to her. Kiya bent down and picked her blade up before saying,

"Come on. I have a bank account to empty." She stopped when Ana ran after her.

"Kiya wait!!!!!" she turned to the other girl and said,

"What do you need Ana?" She listened as Ana started to tell her of her experiance with Borris in the park. She smirk and looked over at her brother for she had a supision what had happened.

"Let's just hope you can handle it. The other test bladers couldn't but maybe you can." Was all she said before she and Dia left to go see Dia's team...
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 04:56
While Ana came back to them, Yorun saw to the two older girls leave. So that one Ana spoke to had to be Kiya, Kai's sister. The other she recognised as Dia, the teamleader of the angelbladers. Yorun felt that there was something not right. Why didn't Kiya come to them since she was in the blade breakers team. Was she the reason why Kai acted so strange, cause he hadn't spoken of a sister when they were back in Japan. It seemed to her that Kiya was diffrent from Kai, Kai wouldn't launch his blade to just walk away afterwards, but at the otherhand, they both had this mysterious thing around them. Yorun looked to Kai, who stood right behind her watching his sister leave, and she met his gaze. Kai looked immediately the other way. But she had seen something strange about him, there was somehow fear or anger in his eyes.
Yorun felt sad that Kai still didn't want to look her in the eye. "Why can't I just fight Dranzer?" she wispered.
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 05:54
they stopped outside the five star hotel and the angel bladers where sitting on the steps outside looking bored.
"you abandoned us, to go and sleep in doorsteps! what kind of manager are you?!" Francses yelled from where she sat and looked at Kiya.
"the kind who is gona drag you to a skateing park and pratice!" snapped back as she strode over to them and glared down.
"a skateing park?" CAt asked quetioningly.
"well yea, pratice in one all the time, can't get a better orena then in a skateing park! got your ramps and stuff all ready for you to use!" Dia snapped at them.
"why have you dragged the other team's person with you? i din't know you where into giveing away team secrets?" FRances said menicingly glareing at Kiya.
"oh perlease, what have you got that is so specil?"
"my laptop!"
"that is going to be quite usless to you here"
"why cause you wont let me use it?"
"no because here in china their is 62 ways to get the death sentince, and unluckerly for you lot, hacking is one of those sixty two. now stop whineing get off your lazy butts and pratice!" Dia yelled at them.
"see you don't go easy on them" Kiya commented from behind.
"what? it's a dog eat dog world! and i think we both know that it's gona be one of our teams who blade the white tigers first and i'm not takeing the chance of it being us." Dia said simply.
"are we going to take a taxi?" James asked meekly.
"no its only ten blocks you can walk" Dia snapped at them, which was followed by groans.

((she always seems to be eviler when around them..... well let write myself out of the plot line by tommorow, cause you know holiday and all. and then i can talantly write myself back in! just as long as the torni dosent start by the time i get back.... who me kidding!? we probably wont be on the next day by the time i get back! so me no worried.))
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 07:22
Kiya chuckled at the way Dia handled her team.

"Some people never change." She knew that the others didn't like her because she was on the Bladebreakers and heard Dia's comment about the White Tigers.

"What? it's a dog eat dog world! and I think we both know that it's gonna be one of our teams who blade the white tigers first and I'm not taking the chance of it being us." Dia said simply.

"Correction. Former team. Since I'm blading I don't belong to them anymore. Once the tournament is over I belong to BioVolt. The team my grandfather created. God knows I don't want to be there but its better than listening to Tyson complain because no one wants to battle with him or he's hungry." They'd been walking for for only a few blocks when Cat complained,

"How much further?" Kiya turned and raised her eyebrow,

"Not much further so shut up ans stop complaining. You need to be careful. We're going in to the slums of China and you need to be on your guard." She saw an ATM and nudged Dia who also saw it.

"This will only take a minute. You guys better get ahead of me. This is going to be fun." she rubbed her hands together and proceeded to hack into her grandfather's account. she withdrew $500 and saw a police man coming and ran stuffing the money in her pockets and caught up with Dia and her team. She'd managed to lose the police man and soon they continued on to where ever Dia was taking them. She had a feeling that she knew but she stayed quiet..
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 10:30
Dia led them around the back of one of the shabbyest buildings in the street, so far she had counted nine blocks. now she would have to take the scenic rout. hopefully it had'nt changed too much since she last been here. through the old construction work that was never finished, over two fences and through a bush. the team had complained for the nineth time when Dia stopped by a hole in a wooden fence.
"okay! who want's to enter the spoooky delights of the new training ground boom da da boom" Dia put on a scary voice for the last bit and gave a short cackol.
"Dia it's just a hole in the fence nothing to get witchy about" Cat said frowning, the boys where smirking. Dia gave an evil grin.
"sorry, but that usally scares the hell out of anyone we drag here."
"here?"
"yup here!" and she crawled through the gap and waited for them on the other side.
"wow...."
"oh my gosh...."
"flippen heck!"
"see i knew you would be pleased" Dia said happily. as they looked onto the diserted skateing park. over the years it had gone wild and plants and flowers of all sorts had grown up around it and gave it the "secret guarden" kind of look.
"i used to love this place when i was a kid! they closed it down because it was ment to be 'dangerouse' built buildings up around it, and a fence to keep people out. nobody really knows why they went through all the trouble to keep people out. but it's rumoured that a girl died here" Dia put on her spooky voice again and looked like she was enjoying trying to creep them out.
"no Dia you just made up that last bit." Kiya chuckled, and Dia grinned at her.
"can't blaim a girl for trying!" she laughed and walked further into the park. and looked around happily.
"well theirs a nice big round skateing dish over their, the one which is covered in jasmin. i suppose that would be the best bit to start. so get out your blades, after that we can try and improve your moverbility, theirs some cones somewhere around here..... and if we can fit it in we'll start on dogeing tacteaks." Dia ordered them about. and supriseingly anouth the angel bladers where happy to ablige. they just really wanted to exsplour the park, and Dia couldent really blaim them. Dia hanged back next to Kiya.
"whats this about new team? BioVolt.... or something about that? you wouldent keep your old friend out in the dark now would you?" Dia asked her, chooseing her words carefully.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 12:51
Kiya crawled through the fence and remembered coming here when she was little with Dia.

"I used to love this place when I was a kid! They closed it down because it was ment to be 'dangerous' built buildings up around it, and a fence to keep people out. Nobody really knows why they went through all the trouble to keep people out. but it's rumoured that a girl died here" Dia put on her spooky voice again and looked like she was enjoying trying to creep them out.
"No Dia you just made up that last bit." Kiya chuckled, and Dia grinned at her.
"Can't blaim a girl for trying!" she laughed and walked further into the park looking around happily. Kiya chuckled and simply watched the others as they explored it.Dia hanged back next to Kiya.

"Whats this about a new team? BioVolt.... or something about that? You wouldent keep your old friend out in the dark now would you?" Dia asked her, chooseing her words carefully. Kiya said nothing for a few minutes then sighed and answered,

"Its a team from Russia set up by my grandfather. It has all the best bladers from the Abbey and no one can match their bitbeasts. They make the bitbeasts out of animal souls taht are sacrificed. After I ran away both of my brothers did as well and my grandfather thinking I'd some how communicated with them and knew where they were kidnapped me and tortured me for six hours. So I joined the team to get away from Tyson's complaining and everyone looking at everyone else seeing who would be blading and arguing over who is blading in each postion. That answer your question?" She looked back at her friend and just looked at her. She knew Dia had a suspision about her grandfather torturing her but she had never shown Dia the scars like she did for Kai....
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 06:43
"ooooo.... whats her brother going to tell me now for payment for that info?.... hm should be good laugh" Dia though to herself. she dint dought the fact Kiya had been tourtured. if she said she had then she had.
she looked around the place once more.
"you want to know the real reason why this place was closed?" she said after a while. Kiya frowned at her.
"shour..."
"people thought it was weird when they built a skateing park.... couple of years nobody thought any more of it. but then some corperation bourght the park, they wanted to dig it. said it was for arkelogicle purposes. earlyer when i had a little chat with your brother he reminded me that bit beats where made from animal souls. so i went to the libary because i remeberd this place. i berleive Kiya somewhere under this skateing park is a soul of a very powerful creatour and someone wants to dig it up...."
"then why din't they?" Kiya asked frowning.
"they never got planning permition i suppose. they did try to dig it up iligally but the diggers wouldent work here.... funnerly anouth nothing electricle works here. you can hit it all you like but it just gose out, and as soon as your past the fence it goes on again." Dia trailed off.
"then how did they build the skateing park in the first place?"
"cause it wasent awake when they built it" Dia hissed in her ear and walked over into the park as though the conversation was over, to see what the angel bladers where up to.

((dun dun dun! i acherly though that was a pritty neat story line. depends if Sanako posts or not tonight and what she posts to wether we find out more. cause me on holiday tommorow! and you'll have to wait an intire week to find out more ^^))
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2004 08:22
Mariah looked at ana. mariah knew that ana had heard the hurtful things kai had said. she looked at galux. the bit was spinning the same as it had been when she launched it a while ago. i cant let ana win... kai would see right throught that... but we have GOT to find a way to boost her self-confidence... mariah snapped back into reality as ayden launched a massive attack on mariah's bitbeast. "GAH!!!" mariah exclamed as Galux was driven to the side of the dish. her eyes flashed, and she stood up taller. in a cool, calm, hard voice, she spike to galux and channeled her emotions into the bit. i cant loose control... its just a fun battle galux and ayden were locked in the struggle. mariah bit her lip. this could turn out bad...
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2004 10:26
Kai stopped talking to Yorunfor a moment and glanced back at Ana and Mariah. The two had taken it up a notch, they were both serious. Yorun looked at him, trying to tell what he was thinking. Ana launched a fierce attack... One of the most powerful attacks he had ever seen from her bitbeast. But why? He frowned. Maybe they were too serious. It wouldn't help them if one of the blades got damaged.

"What are they doing?" He said with a shake of his head.

"Just watch. I think Ana's trying to prove herself." Yorun said softly.

Kai crossed his arms. "I guess she heard what I said then." He shrugged. "Well, I'll see what she's got."
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2004 10:39
"Kai let's blade too." Yorun asked. "Just for fun, I would like to see if you learned some new tricks." Yorun watched again at Ana and Mariah. Ana was strong and had a lot of potential. "She will do great at the tournament" Kai watched back to the two and said;" If she keeps practising , she will."
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 08:14
Ana closed her eyes, focusing all of her energy into her blade. She was breathing heavily now, but she hardly noticed it as Ayden grew more and more powerful.
"Wh-what?" Mariah gasped. Ana's blade's spin rotation was now off the charts, spinning too fast to see. The blade seemed invisible, appearing only to attack Galux in a series of rapid attacks. Galux hissed in frustration as she tried to defend against Ayden's furious attacks.
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 09:04
Yorun was still watching,Ana was really powerful, she would blade Kai or Tyson later, this was becoming dangerous."Ana , watch out, you might hurt Galux, and that would be a disaster."But while she was saying this she realised that Ana couldn't stop this gigantic attack anymore without causing damage to Ayden. Ther was only one way to stop this before something bad would happen to Galux. She looked at Kai and he nodded. They both launched their blades and try to stop Ayden's attack.
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 09:44
"Stop it!" Mariah shouted angrily. "Galux!"

"Wait" Kai said, picking up his blade and nodding for Yorun to odo the same.

"Kai! What are you doing! Someone could get hurt!" Yorun protested.

"It's their fight." Kai said. "Mariah can handle this."

"But--"

"They need to do this. They need to put their whole heart and soul into every battle-- even if it's a practice. It's only then that they'll start to improve." Kai said. "If they only practice with half their power neither of them will improve."

Yorun reluctantly picked up her blade. "You had better be right, Kai."...
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 09:55
Yorun didn't know why she let kai do this but at the other side he knew the girls better. If she wanted that he trusted her, she had to trust him. She looked back at Ana and mariah. Ayden was still becoming stronger. It looked like he grew bigger. Yorun had to think about a Phoenix. She was getting very nervous."What are you doing YOrun, that hurts you know?" Yorun looked at Kai she had, without noticing it, pinched his arm and it almost looked purple. "sorry Kai, I don't know what I'm doing, I just scared that something bad will happen."
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2004 07:35
Ana wiped the sweat from her forehead. She had never cause Ayden to become so powerful so rapidly. The silver falcon was just a silver streak as he dove in for another attack. But Galux had also become stronger. Sparks flew as the two beyblades collided. With an angry scream Ayden twisted away, only to dive back in for another attack. Galux growled in frustration, springing forward to meet the silver falcon mid air. The force of the collision sent Ana flying backwards...
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2004 08:50
Kiya watched as the Angel Bladers praticed in the different rings that were so overgrown the blades acted as a lawn mower. She felt Nenya stir in her hand so she took a look at the blade and grinned. She looked over at Dia,

"You want to see if they can match us in power and indurance?" Nenya was now humming so violently in her hand that she almost dropped the blade. Her eyes shone with the though of a battle when she heard someone coming. She went over and there stood her grandfather with Borris right behind him.

"What do you want?"

"It seems that someone took some money from my account and I think that you did it." Kiya glared at them and gripped Nenya,

"I have no idea what your talking. I told you I'd join BioVolt but not until this tournament is over. So just go away. Leave me and Kai alone until we come and visit the Abbey again....
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 11:55
Kai raised his arm to sheild his face from Ayden's fierce attack. When he looked he saw Ana struggling to stand. Both Mariah and Ana looked a bit beaten... The battle was finally having an effect on the both of them. However, both blades were still spinning--- circling each other cautiously. Both blades had lost too much spin speed to perform any more major attacks.

"It's almost over." Yorun whispered...
KazeiMallonel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2004 04:59
Yorun was staring at both bladers and their blades. This battle had been very hard. No matter who would win, both blades would be damaged. The blades just stayed spinning, it looked like none of them wanted to give up or didn't want that the other would loose.But it couldn't go on forever. The blades hit eachother one more time and then stopped spinning. It was over. Yorun and Kai rushed to them and try to support them. Ana and Mariah both took their blades. They all stayed silent a while until Yorun said "You both were great". Ana and Mariah smiled. Yorun knew that ana was happy because she had proved herself but now they had to find a way to repair the blades and even upgrade them, cause otherwise they couldn't hold so mch power. But the girls would need a rest.
"Do you you both agree that Kai and I try to upgrasde your blades while you both take a rest?"
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2004 07:20
"Really? That would be awesome!" Ana smiled, her eyes brightening. She bent down and brushed off her pants. "That was a great battle MAriah!"
"Yeah, you were starting to scare me there for a moment." Mariah laughed.
"Yeah..." Ana said in a quieter voice, but shook her head. "So, what did you think Kai?"
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2004 10:35
Mariah looked at Kai. she knew that she hadnt been able to go all-out with Galux as ana had with Ayden. mariah picked up her blade. yorun suggested that kai and herself work on mariah and anas blades. ana agreed, but mariah shook her head "nah, its ok, ill do it myself... i know kiya has some extra parts inher bag, if i can find her... and i have been gathering a few spare things here and there..." mariah give everyone a look that told them that that was the end of that. she relfected on the battle. mariah had mostly defended as ana became stronger and stronger. mariah opened her mouth to give some advice to ana when ana asked kai what he thought. she shut her mouth and looked toward kai. this should be good, she thought to herself.
<< First1011121314Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email