Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Beyblade rpg- see ooc or pm MirkwoodJedi to join
on: October 11, 2003 11:23
Yami watched the others eat.

"Hey Yami, why dont you eat somethin? You need to keep up your strength."

"I'm not hungry."

He walked off to do some training.

"Whats with that guy? He doesnt eat, and he walks off to train all the time. You sure do have a mysterious brother Kai."

"Better to have him with us than against us. Kiya would know that first hand."
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2003 11:30
ooc: i wasnt planning on having kiya fix my blade. i already had something in mind. please dont speak for my char. any more than offhanded-like. please dont make big desicions for me. and FYI to all who dont know, normally only trhee ppl fight in a bey-tournament.

ic:Mariah watched Kiya disapear into the trees. then returned to her room. she sat down on the bed, pondering the battle. she had purposly decided to hold back, underestimating Aydens speed and skill. now she had no blade. At least i still have the bit chip. she thought, sifting the the rubble in her palm, untill she found the unscathed chip. odd, she thought to herself. she lookd up as ana quietly came in. ana sat down on the bed and said a simple "i am sorry"

"its ok, and the bit chip came out fine. can i see you spare parts?? oh right... i dont have the amount of money i know kiya will ask for, so i thought id give it a try."
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2003 03:47
ooc- just a reminder to everyone, this is an unscripted story for the most part, that's what I think makes it exciting.

ic - Ana retrieved her small bag of parts and emptied them unto the bed. Mariah sifted through them.
"I'll go see if Mr. Dickenson has some more parts." Ana offered.
"That's ok," Mariah replied. "I'll look through these first and if I need others I can find him myself." Ana nodded.
"Do you think we'll be ready for the tournament?" She asked in an attempt to break the awkward silence.
"Define 'we'." Mariah stated flatly. Ana's eyebrows darted up, but she fugured Maraih's comment was made out of frustration of the battle. Ana didn't comment, but reached under the bed and pulled out her small laptop.
"It's old and outdated, but we can use this to help you make a blade out of these parts." Ana offered changing the subject. Ana booted up the system and for the next several hours they worked at the different blade combinations...

[Edited on 12/10/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 12, 2003 10:22
OOC- srry!! Can't really edit it for I'm running out of time.

Kiya walked along the forest path and ran into Kai.

"Seems I'm not the only one that its eatting." She leaned against the closest tree.

"You know that only three can fight in this match, and one can substitute. I personally think that Yami, Ana and myself should battle. Then you can subsitute for me after the second battle in the first round. I don't think Nenya could control herself if she battled three times at once. Or I can sit out for this round, and battle in the second round. Lets have Tyson battle later on. I'll see if theres something other than his anger managment problem." She saw Kai smirk and laugh lightly. She was glad he was smiling again, it'd been along time ago when he was always smiling and laughing. She shook her head surpressing the old memories and heard a stick snap behind them...
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 12, 2003 12:43
Yami was back at training again. Now he had to figure out how to recover after a serious attack......
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 13, 2003 11:23
ooc: sry o was really ticked when i wrote my last reply. no offense intended and i really didnt mean to sound slightly evil, if i did. :blush:

Mariah had been looking for kiya, hopefully so the girl could approve mariah and anas work on the blade. hearing voices on the path ahead, mariah jumped behind a tree. as kiya and kai walked by, she leaned out to get a closer look and hopefully hear better wat they were saying, she stepped on a twig. rolling her eyes as their both whipped around to see who it was, mariah stepped out for behind the tree. she looked at kiya.

"earlier, you siad you would fix my blade. i judged that i didnt have the amount of money you asked for, so ana and i worked on it for a couple of hours with come of her parts. could you look at it and make sure its ok??"
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 13, 2003 11:41
OOC: that's okay. I was very tired and testy this morning.

Kiya spun around when the twig snapped.

"Earlier, you said you would fix my blade. I judged that I didnt have the amount of money you asked for, so Ana and I worked on it for a couple of hours with come of her parts. could you look at it and make sure its ok??" Kiya simply smiled,

"Sure let me see it." She held out her hand for the blade...Image

[Edited on 13/10/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2003 12:29
By the end of the day, Yami was pretty tired. He was ready to crash.

"I'm checking in?"

"Umm...You were supposed to only be here for last night..."

"Oh....Can I get in another night?'

"Sorry. Someone already has that room."

Tyson and Kai appeared.

"You can stay with us, if you'd like...."

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather stay in the woods than be in the same room with you guys...."

"Well....we ARE a team....."

*Sigh*"Why not. but I'm already in a bad mood as it is, so no crap. Got it?"

"No prob."
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2003 03:54
Ana rose early the next morning. Kiya was already gone, if she had stopped in at all. She tiptoed out the door, careful not to disturb Mariah. She decided it was her turn to practice.
She took a long walk to the park and located the dome they had used yesterday. Looking around, she saw no one, but the area was foggy and most of her team mates did have an odd knack of hanging around without being noticed.
"Go Ayden!" She cried as she launched her blade. Before it had reached the ground, Ayden had appeared in a brilliant fash of blue silver. Ana watched with a touch of admiration and pride at her bitbeast swooped and dived, her shrill cries peircing the quiet morining...
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2003 04:02
Kiya examined the blade as Kai walked off back to the hotel.

"Looks good but what's it strength going to be. Speed, Defense or Attack power?" She had a feeling it would speed for alot of the blade teams she'd seen and faced used great attack power.

"You want my suggestion. Make it so that its fast and powerful in attack. That should help you beat Tyson, or anyone else you face." She put the blade back in Ana's hand and head back for the hotel. She overheard what Kai had said about Yami staying with them. Inside she was glad her brothers were near by, but on the outside she had a calm face. She went over and walked up the stair and into the girls room. She sat on her bed and pulled out an old family album that had pictures of all three of them and their parents.

((You know what'd be interesting is if Kai found the same album but when Kiya's not looking at it and started to wonder about some of the pictures, then aks her. It'd be wierd to see that side of Kai. LOL ^__^)
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2003 02:41
ooc: kai doesnt have that side does he??? lol

ic: Mariah woke up as ana tried to sneak out, and met kiya giving ana her blade. ana shrugged and handed it to maraih before she went out to practice. mariah fitted her Galux chip into the new blade, and before she left maraih noticed kiya on the bed with a photo album. she didnt want to disturb kiya, so she sat on the bed and began playing with the blades spin gear. suddenly it broke into three pieces, falling onto the bed with a tinkleing sound. kiya didnt even look up. with a sigh, mariah left the pieces on her an d anas bed, deciding to mess with it later. her fingers were cramped.
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2003 11:15
As usual, Kai was alone somewhere deep in the woods near th hotel, practicing with Dranzer. He had acheived his perfect balance af attack and defense and melded them into an undefeatable battle techinique. He launched Dranzer again, this time sending him into a row of trees. He watched in satisfaction as his blade ripped through the trunks and sent the trees crashing behind Dranzer.

[Edited on 18/10/2003 by CarolP]
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 19, 2003 11:41
Yami woke up after everyone else. He had done quite a bit of training the day before. Kai was still at the breakfast table eating. Yami laughed to himself.

"Hey!!! Good morning sleepyhead!!! Better start eating!! C'mon!!!Join me!!"

"Ahhh....what the heck. I fell fairly hungry this morning."

He sat down and started eating.

"So how can you go without eating for so long?"

He set his fork down.

"Do you mind me telling a little story?"

"Hey, I've got all the time in the world."

"Well, Kai was born one day after me, so you could say he's my little brother. When I was about 9 years old, I left to train in the wilderness. I learned all there was to know about all that stuff. You cant eat too much, so naturally I eventually learned to survive off what I got. I still got letters from my parents once in awhile telling me to come home. Of course, I never did. So thats basically it. Kai and I have met out there once in awhile. We would kinda bump into eachother and test our strength."

"How did you obtain shadow?"

"Hmm. Thats another story alltogether. I'll tell that another time."
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 20, 2003 08:56
Kiya heard Mariah break a piece from her blade. she sighed and got up, going outside. she could see several trees fall down and had a feeling that's where Kai was. She went and watched her little brother practice. She had to admit he was good, with Dranzer and could control him any situtaion. She pulled out Nenya, deciding to see if what had happened earlier in the caves was still true. She let her blade fly and sure enough Dranzer took after it. she smiled, remembering a time when Kai was very little and used to follow her everywhere. She could tell being in Russia had affected him, and that their grandfather didn't help at all, but she still had pictures of what thier life had been like before it was torn apart. She stayed in her tree that she'd settled in and watched Nenya carve a path through the trees and Dranzer following it...

[Edited on 21/10/2003 by CarolP]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 21, 2003 03:30
Ana called Ayden back and neatly tucked the blade into the light blue bag she wore. Her stomach rumbled and she decided it was time to head back to the hotel for something to eat. She glanced at her watch. It was lready late in the morning, everyone else had probably left to practice already-- except maybe Tyson, he was never the one to get up early.

[Edited on 22/10/2003 by CarolP]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2003 06:06
((Oh DOTS, Kiya nad Kai are preety close to being twins, so Yami's the youngest. Not Kai.Just to let you know))

Kiya stayed in her tree until she called Nenya back. Dranzer was still spinning and she was simply amazed that it now had perfect balanace of speed and agility. She watched her younger brother as he too recalled Dranzer and turned to look at her. She hid behind the tree trunk -since she was up in the branches- and stayed there, then jumped to the next tree and left to go back to the hotel, going to get food before Tyson ate it all...
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2003 02:42
ooc: since we will begin a tourny soon, PLEASE TRY TO KEEP GODMONNING TO A MINUMUM OF AT ALL. thanks

ic: Mariah stretched, and looked with amusement towards the falling trees. "another blader," she thought to herself. "hope he's on our team," she thought with a frown. "looks strong...... I think ill go to the room and order breakfast from there... i still need to fix my blade. i wonder if kiya will help me..."

[Edited on 24/10/2003 by CarolP]
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2003 08:37

It was the day before the tournament, their last day of practice. Kai sat in silence on the bank of a small pond. He stared coldly at his reflection as he thought about all that had happened in the last few days. He was fairly certain most members were ready for the tournament, and since they only needed at least three to participate in the tournament they should do fine. Or at least he thought. Most of the competition he had already checked out and they did not pose much of threat. However there were a few teams he had never heard of and knew nothing about except that they had respectable statistics. He reviewed the previous battles of his teammates and frowned. He wasn't worried about Kiya or Yami. Mariah had made the fatal mistake of underestimating her opponent, or going soft. He was certain she would never make that mistake again. Tyson was still too unpredictable and Ana was an unknown blader with little experiance. His thoughts drifted back to Kiya. There was something about her nudging him in the back of his mind. He shook his head. This was no time to become unfocused....
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2003 03:45
"Do you think you're ready for tournament?" Mariah asked Ana as they walked.
"As ready as I'll be. Of course we haven't decided who's even blading yet." Ana replied.
"We'd better get together at least once before the tournament to decide this stuff." Rei commented. "It seems we're all over the place. We need to play as a team, but we're still blading like individuals."
"You're right, the sooner we decide this stuff the better." Ana agreed. "I say we find everyone and talk about it at lunch or something..."
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2003 10:06
((Fine, whatever. It just makes more sense my way though......))

"So yami, you never told me about shadow."

"Hmm. Its kind of a long story....."

"I got time."

"Fine. Well lets see here....."

[Edited on 26/10/2003 by Gilraen]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2003 10:18
((I know but still, try to edit it to my way. I acctually have a plan that Dranzer and I came up with, You guys will see what I mean.))

Kiya stayed in the trees until she got back to the hotel, and walked in as Rei made his comment.

"It shouldn't be too hard to try and talk to Kai as well as Yami. Kai has something in mind but I can't what it was. The real question is who wants to blade in this tournement. I'm willing to let someone sub for me if they want fight. I'd fight for first round then they'd take over and fight the rest of the time. I do know Yami wants to fight so the only question is who's the third fighter?" She stood against the wall and listened in to the argueing that had begun...
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2003 09:23
ooc - did we decide this was before or after the world championships in the tv series?

Kai stood a short ways away, leaning against a tree and listening intently to the conversation. Everyone but Yami was there, but Kai was pretty sure his brother was somewhere nearby. He waited impatiently as his teammates attempted to decide turn orders.

Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2003 12:27
((I have NOOO idea.))

Suddenly, Yami was right there.

"Looking for someone?"

*Sweatdrops* "Not anymore...."

"Good, then lets go."

[Edited on 27/10/2003 by Gilraen]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 27, 2003 10:25
Mariah spoke up, and all looked her way in astonishment. " I would like to fill the 3rd Position, if no one objects." ana looked at her confused, "... but your blade..." and then with a hint of embarassment, ana said... "are you sure you are up to it???" imediatly mariah thoguht back to her battle with ana... shaking her head, adn removing any doubt form her mind, mariah said, " i am ready, adn so is my blade." she held it up for inspection. "i went back to the room adn finished it." Tysion spoke up next "i would be willing to wait for kiya to get a bit farther in her training with me before i battle." hmm, thougth mariah, this leaves only kai and kiya battleing. "perhaps we should battle for the 3rd spot??" she looked for suggestions.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 27, 2003 01:26
Kiya had stayed to the shadows of the room as her team mates set about arguing who'd be third to blade. she spoke up and the fighting stopped immediately,

"Kai and I will be fighting as the first two. I agree with Tyson, he needs to get alittle bit better at his control over Draggon. Mariah has fixed her blade, but I don't want to risk it being destroyed beyond repair. Maraih, you could be the subsititute and take over for one of us at any given time. If not then Ana should. I have a feeling who ever we're going up against is expecting the three strongest bladers to go first and things done. Rei what do you think about being the third blader, Ana or Mariah can serve as our substitute." she had wanted Yami to blade but something told her not to let him blade...
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 28, 2003 04:07
ooc - then I'll assume we're starting from the beginning unless anyone objects

Kai shook his head disagreeing with Kiya.
"I'm not blading." he stated flatly.
"What?"
"I've checked into the competition. Yami or Rei, possibly Ana should be able to handle them. I don't blade unless I have to." he replied.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 29, 2003 10:48
Kiya had to admit she wasn't that surprised at all.

"Okay then so who wants to blade?" She wasn't too sure about something but pushed her doubts to the back of her mind. She and Nenya could handle themselves. It was just a matter of getting two more bladers...
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2003 07:28
"I'm not going to be blading today. Something tells me shadow isnt ready."

Everyone looked at him with astonished looks on thier faces.

"Hes been acting a little sluggish lately. Somehow or other I think hes been holding back."
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2003 07:34
Kiya nodded slightly. Nenya seemed to tdo that when she found out that the opponent wasn't worth her time. She uderstood what her youngest brother was talking about. She just hopped that nothing went wrong during the tournement..
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2003 04:49
ooc - sorry so short

"I admit, Ayden and I would love to blade in the tournament, but we don't have the experiance that some of you guys have." Ana spoke up.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2003 05:01
Kiya was starting to feel worried.

"Yes, but this is a great way to gain experiance Ana. I've been in maybe one tournement and that's all. The rest was simply training to bring out the best my bitbeast. Aden's powerful, and quick, we could use that to our advangtage." She was trying to picture the strength that Ayden had against some of the others she'd seen.

"Ayden should be able to handle this time. Next time we'll see." Kiya knew who she wanted to go up against but didn't say anything about that. At leaast not yet... She turned to the others and let them figure this one out on their own...
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2003 03:35
"Thanks for your support Kiya." Ana said thankfully. Truthfully, she had trained very hard and put her whole heart and soul into every battle. Ayden may not be the most powerful bitbeast, but as long as Ana never gave up Ayden never backed down. "Are you sure you guys don't want to battle?" She asked turning to Yami and Kai. They didn't reply and she shrugged.
"Dragoon and I are always ready to fight!" Tyson interjected.
"we've already discussed this Tyson." Mariah frowned.
"Well, I say once we get to the tournament then we decide exactly who's fighting who, then we can be sure we have an advantage." Ana suggested.

[Edited on 1/11/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 01, 2003 05:53
Mariah sat back, a look of bitterness on her face. "do kai and kiya think they are ruuning this team??" she thought to herself. the she spoke aloud. "well, i believe that if you are constantly worrying about my blade being 'damaged beyond repair', i will never battle. i am ready, and Galux is ready. we will not underestimate ANYONE again." grabbing her blade, she ran from the room before she REALLY did something that she would regret...
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 01, 2003 03:09
"Mariah!" Ana called after her. She sprinted after her but Rei landed in front of the door blocking her path.
"Let her be, she needs some time by herself." Rei said softly.
"But..." Ana whispered, her eyes full of hurt. "We have to do something."
"Well, I for one agree with Mariah. Dragoon and I are also ready to battle and no one is going to stop us!" Tyson shouted.
"STOP IT." Rei shouted. Everyone turned. "This useless argument is just dividing us further, and the tournament is tomorrow morning." Ana looked down at her feet and chewed on her lip. "Mariah made one mistake-- one she will not repeat. She will blade. Ana will be our first blader, Our second blader needs to be Kiya. If something happens and Ana loses, we'll need you to get us back the win. Since niether Kai nor Yami wish to fight, our third blader will be Mariah. I will be the first sub" Rei took a breath.
"Any objections?"
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 01, 2003 03:12
Kiya just closed her eyes and smiled at Maraih's remark. That's the spirit of a true blader. She stood and left for the woods,

"I'll be back in a while." She had Nenya in her pocket, and ran to the edge of the woods. She looked around and found Maraih. Kiya jumped up into a tree to watch the girl blade. Maraih was good, she admit that but could she handle some of their opponents. Kiya had faced many of these before and they were tough. It wasn't easy to blade against some of them...

[Edited on 2/11/2003 by Evelyn_Hope]
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email