Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Beyblade rpg- see ooc or pm MirkwoodJedi to join
on: September 24, 2003 05:51
Yami woke up. He was still pretty tired. He didnt want to get up but he couldnt fall back asleep. So he decided to get up and take a walk. He took a little walk outside and saw a girl training in a beyblade ring. He decided to take a little walk in the woods. He wasnt paying attention and bumped into someone.

"Yami?"

He looked up.

"Kai?"

"So where have you been hiding all these years?"

"Hmm. I've been training in the woods. I've been mastering my Beyblade."

"Thats good. I want to see how good you are at the tournament. Oh, and your in the room next to us arent you?"

"Unfortunately...."
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 04:59
Kiya looked over to see Yami heading into the woods. She knew he was going to find Kai. She couldn't say anything to either of them about their realtion to her. It might just ruin the one chance they had at winning the beyblade tournement that was being held this week. You two should be careful. This tournement is going to be tough.

[Edited on 25/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 12:58
Ana squinted in the dark. Kiya and Mariah had both left the room and she had followed them. However, Kiya had taken advantage of the darkness and slipped into the shadows. Ana blew a tired sighed, but stopped midway when she saw a familiar figure in the woods. [/i]Kai![i] She thought, but frowned. No, it wasn't Kai. She rubbed her eyes and blinked, but the boy had dissappeared into the woods. Curious she walked over to get a better look.
"What are you doing here?" an irrated voice growled from beside her causing her to jump.
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 01:32
"Kai?"
"Yeah?" He replied. He crossed his arms. His brother's arrival had left him strangely refreshed. He now knew he had a worthy opponent at the upcoming tournament.
"Um, Didn't I see you walk over there? Who was that other person I saw?" his teammate, Ana asked. He brushed the question aside as he walked past her. He need to practice now and refused to be grilled with pointless questions. He walked a little ways and found Kiya practicing with what remained of a small beystadium.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 01:47
Kiya looked up as Kai walked out from the forest. She held up her hand and her beyblade came up and she caught it. She looked at him through the shadows that were still there. She said nothing as she watched him move around to the other side of the ring....

[Edited on 27/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2003 08:07
Kai stopped and met Kiya's gaze. He pulled out his blade, snapped it on the launcher and held it out in front of him. If Yami was going to be at the tournament he needed to make sure Dranzer was in perfect shape. The best way to do that was a beybattle, and Kiya seemed like his only teammate worthy enough to battle against.
"3..... 2..... 1....."
"LET IT RIP!" they both cried sending Dranzer and Nenya screamed through the air....
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2003 09:36
((Um evelyn, yami didnt go to find kai. He wnted some alone time and bumped into kai in the forest....))
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2003 02:11
Ana heard the two blades launch and whirled around. In the distance she saw Kai and Kiya battling. She crept forward for a better look. Her heartbeat quickened. She had waiting for the chance to see Kai battle. Both Kai and Kiya had seemed a bit more protective of their battle stretegy. Of course, she wasn't on to talk. She watched the battle wide-eyed as the two blades circled each other in a staredown.
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2003 06:29
"Dranzer Attack now!" Kai shouted refusing to draw this battle out. He was tired of waiting for Kiya to make her move. Dranzer shot forward in a burst of speed and slammed into Nenya. However Kai had underestimated Kiya's skill and she was able to perform a counter attack. He frowned as the blades attacked each other. Kiya was forcing him to use more strength then he had wanted to reveal. "Dranzer, Final Attack!" he shouted. He wanted to end this battle now. Dranzer rocketted toward Nenya in an attack no blade should withstand. Nenya swerved, but Dranzer recovered in time to land his final attack. Both blades crashed, sparks flying, then each one sailed out of the air at the same time. Kai caught his blade with a slight smile. He nodded to Kiya. She was alot better then he expected, and he sensed that she had also refused to reveal her full strength. Maybe his team could manage the tournament afterall.
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2003 08:33
"That was a great battle Kai." Ana said walking up to him after the battle. Kiya had already left and Kai was just standing there. "I guess we won't have any problem with the tournament now." Without saying a word Kai brushed past her and walked away without looking back. Ana crossed her arms with a small [/i] hmph[i]. She glanced at her watch. It was everyone else was probably up now. She might as well grab some breakfast before they start training.

[Edited on 29/9/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 04:54
Kiya had watched as Kai came up and started to battle with her. She smiled, she had memorized what he liked to do. He loved to finsih a battle quickly and get on with things. She was drawing the battle out and sure enough Kai attacked. she said nothing this entire time and it was wierd to Kai. She could see his face, from the other side of the ring. She didn't speak for there was no need to, Nenya knew what she wanted the bitbeast to do. Kai with called Dranzer, so she held up her hand and and Nenya flew up into her hand. she put her beyblade away. She said nothing as she just looked at him, then turned to leave. She wanted to go deep into the woods where only one person could find her. She reached a cave, and went inside. Perfect. I can practice here and not be disturbed.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 12:09
Kiya placed Nenya on her launcher and held it there. Waiting, before she unleashed her blade, was what gave it more power. She released her blade on the cave and her blade made tracks all over the walls, floor and ceiling. She caught her blade and saw the sun was coming up. She'd go back, grab something to eat then come back out here...
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 12:40
ooc- sry guys, i went to cedar point over the weekend, and had to work on something for school on sunday... gosh this thing moved fast....

ic- Mariah caught up with ana as they headed for breakfast. "that was interesting. i wish kai would be more socialble, though." as Mariah chattered innessecantly about this and the other, about bey battles and clothes and boys, they heard a scream "...... FOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!......" looking at each other, mariah and ana raced to the buffet, hoping there was some left after tyson got done with it.......
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 12:49
Kiya took only alittle food hoping that Tyson would save some for the others. She ate quietly then stood and left. She had hopped to get out unnoticed but it seemed that wasn't going to happen as someone called her name and came up next to her....
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2003 01:26
Yami was taking a jog to get pumped so he could practice. He was starting to get tired so he turned back and an arm stuck out right in front of him. He felt his feet go out from underneath him and fell flat on his back. It was the kid, only with a few more beybladers.

"Heh, you shoulnt have messed with us, and now you will pay!!!"

"Grrr....."

"Yami!!!"

It was Kai. He ran right to yami and helped him up.

"These guys giving you trouble?"

"Perhaps."

"Who the heck are you?"

"Hmph. My name is Kai. I'm from the Bladebreaker team."

"BLADEBREAKERS?! LETS GET OUT OF HERE!!!"

They ran off. Yami was safe....for now.

"You should join our team. You wont get into trouble..."
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2003 03:57
Ana chewed on a hard biscuit as she and Mariah talked about the beybattle between Kiya and Kai. Tyson cut in to add his two cents worth as he shoveled food into his mouth. Rei listened to the conversation as he attempted to cut through a stack of pancakes.
"I wonder where Kai and Kiya went." Ana wondered aloud, changing the subject.
"Kiya was just here a minute ago, why?" Tyson mumbled.
"Well, if we want to start to get ready for the tournament it would be helpful if we actually managed a practice with everyone present." Mariah noted.
"Mr.Dickenson left to do something, but he said he would be back by this afternoon." Rei said. "Even if we can't find Kai or Kiya we should still practice after breakfast."
"I'm there!" Tyson exclaimed. "I'm always ready for a good beybattle."
"Count me in too." Ana piped up. She had drifted off thinking about what she had seen before the beybattle, that boy she'd thought was Kai,but turned out it wasn't. Was her mind playing tricks on her? She shook her head and brought herself back to the present.
"Are you coming Mariah?" She asked.....Image

[Edited on 1/10/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2003 05:27
She had managed to slip out with out talking to anyone, as she headed back to the cave she'd used earlier. When she got there she saw Kai standing in the mouth of the cave. She still had her beyblade with her, and had a feeling he wanted to have another match or to use the cave as a training tool.

"You know its rude to just stand in the way of someone. I suggest you move, because I'm not in the mood for onlookers while I test something out with my blade." she removed her blade from her pocket, put on her launcher, walked into the cave and held her blade at a ready postion. She released her blade, but another joined hers. She turned to see Kai standing there, holding his own launcher.

"You know I don't like working in teams. I'm only here because Mr.D said he'd help me find my origin." She turned back to her blade, and saw it was taking the same path it had before she left for breakfast, and that Dranzer was following it. Interesting. Dranzer follows Nenya, like a little brother following a big sister. She smiled and just watched until she heard someone else behind them...
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2003 01:02
"oh..." Maraih was snapped into reality at ana and tysions persistant questioning. with a sigh, she stood up. "I do wish that everyone would stay in one place for just a moment... hey where did rei go???" rolling her eyes, she thought to herself, "there goes another". grabbing tysion and ana's arm, she screamed, thoroughly annoyed now- "lets go find our team!!!!", causing her to recieve several stares and as a waiter slowly weaved his way towards them, mariah mummbled "exit stage left", and drug tysion and ana out the door. blinking in the sulight before her eyes ajusted, mariah sensed something. looking at ana, she nodded and ran towards the wood, tysion following, wailing "wats up guys, c'mon tell me, GUYS!!!" he finally shut up when ana kicked him as she saw the one who looked like kei walk out of the sheltar of the trees. although maraih whispered, kiya still heard. "wats going on hear???"
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2003 05:33
They met up with Kai.

"Guys, may my brother join the team?"

"Is he good?" said Tyson.

Kai grinned. "You have no idea."
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 03, 2003 04:58
Kiya turned and saw all the members of her team as well as her two brothers. She slid down the hill to where they were meeting and just stayed where she was.

"Of course he can join. We need all the help we can get." She came out of the shadows and stood there, with blade in hand..
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 03, 2003 03:18
Ana looked from Kai to Kai's brother. Her uncertain gaze flickered to Mariah. Tyson however wasted no time however.
"C'mon then! Show me what you got!" He challenged, whipping out Dragoon and stood battle ready. Kai's brother glared coldly at Tyson as if calculating how much time he would waste by battling a worthless battle. Ana shifted uneasily. Kai's brother was obviously good if Kai had wanted him to join the team, but for some reason this newcomer made her uneasy.
"He has nothing to prove to you Tyson." Kai cut in. "Don't worry about us, we'll be ready for the tournament and we expect you to be as well." ...
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 04, 2003 02:54
"We have to be ready as a team too guys." Rei pointed out. Kai just stood with his arms crossed.
"Yeah, and recently everyone's being pretty conceited and keeping to themselves." Mairiah added. Kai didn't respond. the tournament was at the end of the week.It was his chance to make to prove his skill, and he wasn't going to do that if he was hooked up to a lame team. An argument had started, but he paid no attention to it. The remaining members were just jealous of his, Yami's, and Kiya's skill. These three would battle at the tournament because they were the best. He passed a glance with Yami then turned and left the cave. He wanted to be alone, he needed to practice.

[Edited on 4/10/2003 by Gilraen]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 04, 2003 09:07
"our team just keeps growing and growing doesnt it," Mariah remarked to kiya. recieveing no responce but a shrug, mariah turned to Tysion, who was fuming at not being able to battle... "maybe i can show them that i am good after all... i i mean i fought with the white tigers at almost every tournament....... kevin was the sub, not me." all this she thought to herself as she called to tysion "hey dont put up your blade. lets battle." Tysion, now perfectly happy, stepped up to the beystadium.

" 3.. 2.. 1.. LET IT RIP!!!!"

both blades rocketed into the stadium. tysion quickly summound dragoon and Mariah responded with an attack from galux. Galux quickly darted towards dragoon, spinning furiously and picking up on mariahs anger, Galux shot into dragoons side. the impact effected both blades tremediously and as they both began to woble, mariah began to wonder if was would lose to the arrogent hothead. both fell at the same time, and after thanking tysion fo rthe battle, she picked up her blade, turned on her heel and walked back to the room the girls shared.

ooc- hey dranzer, is kei thinking that only yami, kai and kiya should battle, or is he declaring it for a fact..... just wondering
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 04, 2003 10:51
Kiya just shrugged at Mariah's comment. She turned to see Tyson fuming that Yami had denied him a battle. She put her blade away and walked off. She wanted to go to the stadium and find out what the ring would be made of, that way she could make changes to Nenya, if she needed to....
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 04, 2003 03:59
Ana watched her teammates leave one by one until it was only Tyson and her left in the cave.
"Who does Kai think he is?" Tyson exclaimed launching Dragoon toward her. She also launched Ayden into defensive mode. "And that other guy..." He scowled and threw Dragoon into a hasty attack. Ayden darted slightly to one side to avoid the sloppy attack.
"Calm down Ttyson and focus, you can't battle when you're so worked up!" She said calmly. "We need to be happy we have another member and do our best to welcome him."
"What if he doesn't want to be welcomed." Tyson grumbled trying yet another attack. Ayden easily dodged it.
"Well, at least Kai has perked up now. Come on, forget about it and let's practice." Tyson frowned at first, but then broke out into a mishcevious grin.
"Fine then, prepare to face the power of Dragoon!" He cried calling out Dragoon. Ana whistled softly. Dragoon was definately a powerful bit beast. She smiled back at Tyson as she too called out Ayden. In a birst of a silver streak Ayden swooping out with a piercing cry. Tyson laughed and ordered Dragoon to attack. "Phantom Hurricane attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Ayden now!" Ana cried launching her blade into a counter attack that sent Dragoon skipping backwards before he had even started his attack.
"What?!" Tyson cried, in shock of the sudden burst of speed. Ana just smiled as Ayden darted in and out increasing in speed so rapidly Dragoon was helpless to evade her attacks.
"Keep it together Dragoon!" Tyson called through clenched teeth as Ayden continued to wear him down.
"Ayden, Final Attack!" Ana commanded. Ayden darted away from Dragoon then skipped against the cavern wall to send her airborn, nailing Dragoon in the attack ring. It had all happened so fast, Tyson had barely any time to react and he blade woobbled then stopped at his feet. He picked it and clenched it tightly.
"No way. All that speed..."
"It's ok Tyson." Ana spoke up. "That's why we're practicing, to get better. Now you know my strength, find a way to counter it." Ana refitted her blade unto her launcher.
"Wanna go again?" Tyson looked up, determined.
"I'll take you out this time. LET IT RIP DRAGOON!"
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 04, 2003 06:03
Yami slid off silently without them noticing. He had some MAJOR training to do, if he hoped to help his team win the tournament. He walked to a tree. He had an idea and wanted to try it. He let loose his beyblade.

"Shadowwww!!!!"

A huge, fearsome black dragon with big wings emerged from the beyblade.

"Shadow!! Climb!!"

He watched as the beyblade climbed the tree. He went to the tree and caught the beyblade.

"Not bad."

Yami wipped around. It was Kiya.
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 05, 2003 09:41
Mariah sat angrily on her bed.

"why did we come so close and tie??? i should have easliy beat him... Oh i am sorry maam, i will get out of you way."

Mariah jumped off the bed and left so that the maid could continue cleaning. Walking down the 6 Sets of steps convince mariah that she should take an elevator next time. with a sign, she pushed open the lobby's big glass door and walked out. might as well head over and see the stadium, she thought. i have nothing else and no one to practice with. after taking a cab ride to the stadium, she was suprised to see Kiya kneeling down examining the bey-arena. Mariah walked up to Kiya, wondering wat she was doing.

"hey Kiya, wats up??"
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 05, 2003 11:22
Kiya turned to see Mariah come up to her. For some reason the idiots put the offical ring in the woods. She smiled as her youngest brother made shadow climb up a tree.

"Not bad, for someone that disappears for five years and then shows up again." She still had Nenya in her hand, then turned and watched Mariah come up to her.

"I should go. See you around Yami." She turned but not before she caught a look on his face of pure shock, it was like she knew his name but he had never told her what his name was...

[Edited on 6/10/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2003 03:45
After several beybattles, Tyson and Ana headed for lunch.
"Oh man, what is this slop?" Tyson groaned as he surveyed the buffet table. Ana looked over his shoulder.
"I think they're called vegtables. And that could be some kind of casserole or something. I wouldn't pay that much attention to it, i'm sure you'll eat everything anyway." She spooned out a small helping for herself and even tried a small bite. Immediately she tried to stop from gagging. "I take it back. I think we should grab some real food somewhere else."
"Ah great!" Tyson exclaimed relieved. They walked outside and caught a taxi. "The nearest fast food place!" Tyson told the driver. When they arrived they decided to grab some burgers to go and check out the beystadium located close by the hotel....
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2003 03:58
From a distance Kai watched his various teammates practice. He was trying to get a feel for each members strengths and weaknesses. Tyson was by far, probably their worst blader because of his temper. However he had heard remarkable things of Dragoon, his bitbeast. Rei and Mariah were a bit more unknown to him. Kiya and Yami he knew were good, and the only teammates he hasn't seen battle yet were Ana and Rei. He noticed Kiya had left soon after Mariah had arrived. Looking closer it looked like Tyson and Ana had finally wondered over to the stadium.
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2003 01:48
"Hey Mariah!" Ana called running over. Mariah turned and waved. "Who's here?"
"Yami's over there. Kiya just left." Mariah said walking up. "Rei's here too and who knows where Kai is."
"Well, since we came all this way..." Ana began around mouthfuls. "Wanna battle? I think it's about time we." Ana finished her burger and ran over to the dish. She turned and her bottom lip puckered out in a playful pout. "C'mon Mariah!"

[Edited on 11/10/2003 by CarolP]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2003 03:41
Rolling her eyes, maraih looked at ana in amusement. "well, wat the heck do i have to do besides this," she said with a mock sigh. smiling, she stepped up to the beystadium.

"hey tysion, quit being a pig and make yourself useful!!!"

"huh, wat?... oh... 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!!!!!"

both blades rocketed into the stadium, smal cloudes of dust following in their wake. Ana may have been doing this seriously, but mariah wanted to have fun. pouring all her confidence and strength into her blade, she yelled "Galux, ATTACK NOW!!!" her blade dipped and sped towards Ayden. Mariah confident until now, watched in horror as galux rammed into the side of the dish, where Ayden had previously been. Ana called out her blade, spinning now in the other "corner" of the dish. "GO AYDEN, ATTACK NOW!!!" mariah panicked and responded with a sharp "galux dodge left," but it was to late. Ana's small blade smashed into mariahs, shattering it.

"Oh my goodness i am sooo sorry..."

mariah just looked at her blade dumstruck... her blade... her own... shattered... :cry: gathering the pieces, she stood up, eyes brimming with tears. ana, long since picked up her blade, rushed over to comfort her... mariah was oblivious to even Tysions ramblings as she thought about the consequesces of the shattered peices that used to be her blade. she had underestimated ana and her blade was gone. looking up, she said quietly, "well unless i can find someone to fix this within the next two days, im sitting the bench this tourny..."
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2003 04:53
Kiya had watched the battle from the shadows, and saw Mariahs blade get torn into shreads. Nenya would have done worse to her blade. she walked forward,

"Your luck because it just so happens that I can rebuild your beyblade, but it'll cost you. You willing to here my terms?"

"Sure why not."

"Alroght then, once I fix your blade you will be replacing Tyson, who will be sitting on the bench for this tournement, because of his anger management problems. That's not all after the tournement you're going to go into training all of you will. This tournement is merrliy a test to find out your weaknesses. I don't need to worry about Rei, Yami, or Kai because I know how those three fight. Tyson you'll be training under me. See you all at the end of the tournement. Tyson, I hope for your sake that the team goes farther than the second round." she turned and disappeared into the forest, leaving to go find Kai. There were somethings they needed to talk about...
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2003 09:46
She chewed on her bottom lip nervously. She hadn't meant to shatter Mariah's blade. It was just something with Ayden, like her bitbeast was [/i]scared[i] of Galux. Even Ana was suprised at Ayden's sudden offensive finish. She walked up hesitantly beside Mariah. Kiya had offered to fix her blade, but she obviously expected alot in return. She watched Kiya leave without any farewell, but she hadn't expected any.
"I havesome extra blade pieces back at the hotel." Ana offered. Mariah offered a small smile, but shook her head.
"That's ok, but I want to be alone." She answered softly then headed back towards the hotel.
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2003 10:40
Kai trudged deeper into the park as he thought about the recent beybattle. Despite her size Ayden had proven quite usefull and her speed was remarkable. However at the tournament Kai knew it would take a lot more then just speed to win, and Ana's blade appeared too small to have much offensive or defensive strength. However, Ayden had shattered Galux. He frowned. He noticed Kiya standing off in the distance. She turned. He nodded a cool greeting, curious to know her oppinion of the other teammates.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email