Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Beyblade rpg- see ooc or pm MirkwoodJedi to join
on: November 02, 2003 12:24
((ooc: hi!!!!!!!! mirkwoodjedi said i could join in and be your opponant! for the torni. so dont mind me while i just jump into the story ^_^.))

cat was drinking some hot chocolate in one of the caffs in the town. when her best friend had said they should take anouther step up the ladder. she dint esacly know what she had in mind. now she had enterd the angel bladers into a tornement. cat dint mind. it wasent like they where bad. shour her mate spent most of her time shopping for outfits to wear then train. but then like her snooty boy friend she thourt the match was sorted. maybe that torniment in november had got to her head. big deal they had won. but they needed more pratice. and now with the press running around interveiwing blade teams frances had gone shop aholic. russ her boy friend had gone with her and james had just vanished. then again it wasent like franses would let him have a go. cat remberd when they had first met in the choir five years ago. they had been called the nagels then because of their voces. now frances was calling them it now because of the voces and we looked angelic.
yes russ had that nice blond hair and looked super in white but he had a hudge ego well he suited frances perfictly. who had long brown hair and was very pritty. she could rap any guy around her little fingure. and james he was always quite and diserpeard. he had nice brown hair with deep brown eyes and he was just a looker. a quite one but at least he was hot! and then their was cat. the useless brain box of the team. but she was the more angelic looking one of the team. with her silvery blond hair and pritty face and in those choir robes she serously did look like one.
two years ago when they had started this stupid hobby she was so bad at it that they just left her to the computer work. that was until cat decided to make her own blade. frances took the mick because it had a toast inside it. well not a toaster a part of a toaster. she had used a magnet inside a toaster to give her blade a magnetic fild makeing it go faster and move more affishent. but it was only on the november tonriment when russ broke his arm and she had to replace him when they really where in ore. yes i did say cat was good with computers. well she had gona bit further. useing her pocket money she bort a bit chip and she had downloaded her own home made bit beast into it. she hadent found this much of a challinge but her freinds where impressed. defently when it came out and totaly beat the apponets. but that was months ago. and now frances had gone totaly mad and put them into a more advanced torniment. cat had even hurd rumer that some of the best teams where compeating. that proberly exsplained the reporters. sighing she payed for her coco and decided to go back to the hotel where she had booked a room. the hotel person had said the people next door where ment to be very noisy. not that she cared. she wasent going to get a wink of sleep that night.
she walked into the hotel and went up to her room. the people next door wernt being very noisy. so she decided they wernt in and that she could have sevril hours training before they might get in. getting her blade out of her bag and started to polish it with her sleave. maybe after they had lost this torniment frances might get a reality grip and calm down. well their was a tiny bit of hope.

((hee hee took advantige of the rented out room ^_^ hope you peeps happy you got someone new to battle. ^_^))

[Edited on 2/11/2003 by goldenberry]
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 02, 2003 04:21
"This tournament should be fairly easy for us as long as everybody keeps focused." Kai said. It was the morning of the tournament, the first round would start in a little over an hour.
"Our lineup will be, Ana then Kiya then Mariah. Rei is acting as our first sub. These first few opponents in the beginning round will be extremely easy, however don't make any stupid mistakes that will cost us an early defeat. I've checked out our competition. There's a team, Angel Bladers. We don't know much about them except they've competed in several smaller tournaments and won. Obviously they have some experiance that we don't." He finshed, allowind Rei to take over.
"Their team is pretty good, Mr. Dickenson managed to dig up some footage of previous battles we might want to check out." Rei began. "The good news is that we won't meet them until the Finals, if we both manage to get there. We have about 45 minutes until the first round, I suggest we go over some strategies."
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 02, 2003 10:16
ooc: hey golddenberry!! i really like your avitar. oh and are you going to have your characters be the bladebreakers rivals for the whole rpg, or are you going to join up w/ the bladebreakers after the tourny?? just wondering

ic: Mariah took a deep breath before she reentered the room. she sat down near the back as kai finished speaking. "so they let me battle after all," she thought, a look of satifactionon her face. she looked at her watch. "only about 20 minutes until the first round." ana sat down next to her. mariah spoketo her "have we decided on a strategy yet? we need to get moving if we want to get to the stadium in to to get the feel of the ring."
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 02, 2003 10:37
(( dunno matters what happens dosent it?))

cat was sitting in the same caff again fast asleep. she hadent any sleep like she had predicted and she was totaly tired.
"WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPY HEAD!" came frances annoying cheery voce in her ear. makeing cat jump.
"we are second up and weve got this stupid flower power team or summin like that to go agenst." frances beemed at her. "oh and also i took the libraty of buying you some new cloths. so we will look more angelic then ever! isent tha just neat?" frances beamed at her. cat looked at her. she was weiring compleat white down from her mini skirt a boots that went up to her knees. and long sleeved top. she would proberly wear a halo too if she thourt it would make her look better.
"what is it?" cat asked hopeing it was going to be nothing like frances.
"this!" frances said pulling out a sleeveless shourt dress and the same boots.
"i am not weiring that. ide look like baby spice from the spice girls!" cat said horrifide at the dress.
"thats the hole idea! were gona have your hair in bunches and everything!" and before you could say bobs your uncle frances was dragging her out of the caffback to the hotel she was staying in to get ready.
10 minets later. cat was looking at herself in the mirror. "i feel stupid!" she annoced. while frances was beaming behind her.
"you look great. now lets go meet the others! ive already decided whos doing what!" and draging cat along to torniment.
cat being the shy person she is serously hated it the way people called out to her with rude comments like.
"you can be my guardean angel any time!"
"whos first?" cat asked trying to get the p[eoples stareing eyes off her mind.
"some team called the blade breakers or summin like that. their ment to be really good so we are gona watch them!" frances said cheerfully as she stopped in front of two boys boths very good looking. james looked like he dint want to be their at all and russ he was looking keen.
"sooo!!!!! you three will be up first. ile be watching for anything that might give us a good stratergy for later on and all your faults of corse. and kathy have you got that bit beast of yours up dated yet?" she said this in such a rush it was kind of oveouse that she was the kind of girl that spent hours on the phone for no reason.
"i just have to update it. ile have plenty of time during the match. its all sorted no bugs." cat added with a nod. james had her laptop with him because he had the best storige space. he handed it to her looking quite blank. cat gave him a grin. fraces looked at her watch impashently.
"well come on we want good seats!" she said grinning.
"but its not going to start for anouther twenty minets!" complained cat.
"then we will have the best ones!" frances said grinning pushing them inside.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 02, 2003 12:10
Kiya simly smiled as Rei lead them to the ring. She was content with going second, and had a feeling that all the other teams would be there to gather data on both teams. She stayed quiet as she and her teammates made thier way to the ring. As they entered she noticed a group of kids sitting about seven rows back from the edge of the wall. She went over to the ring and exaimined it.

"The ring should last a couple of matches, but it's hard to say if this will be the ring for the first two rounds. So Ana, you ready to kick some butt." She smiled ruefully for she had a feeling she knew who they were going up against.

"Let's just hope these opponents of ours are strong or else Nenya won't fight. She tests out the opponent then it's completely up to her. I just launch her." She wanted the kids who were smart enough here to get nervous and it seemed to be working. She shurgged and went to go sit down next to her younger siblings, waiting for the tournement to start...

[Edited on 3/11/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 03, 2003 05:21
"Wlecome Boys and Girls, to the first rounds of the Asian tournament! I'm your host Brad Best, now over to AJ for the details on our first battle." The Announcer greeted the excited crowd.
"Well, Brad the first few rounds will be The Blade Breakers against the Bombers."
"Bombers?" Ana muttered. "How stupid."
"Never under estimate your opponent." Kai said gruffly. She bit her lip as AJ turned it over to Jazz to introduce to teams.
"Good Luck." Mariah said giving her the thumbs up as she made her way to the dish. She glanced at her opponent, a younger boy. She then sighed with relief as the dome appeared - smooth dish. Ayden's favorite.
"3... 2.... 1.... LET IT RIP!!!!!!!!!"
"Go Ayden!" Ana cried slinging her launcher over her shoulder and down which propelled her small blade and sent it racing around the dish. Her attention turned to her opponents blade, a larger, slower blade with a large attack ring. She smiled, quick and painless. "Go Ayden! Take him out!" Her silver blade reversed direction in a sharp turn and raced at her opponent full force. The boy barely had the time to see it, much less react as Ayden neatly flipped his blade out of the stadium. Ana smiled and called Ayden to her hand before trotting back to the bench.
"Good Job!" Mariah congratulated, giving her a High-Five. Happily, Ana sat down on the bench and waited for the second round - Kiya and Nenya.

[Edited on 4/11/2003 by MirkwoodJedi]
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 04, 2003 08:22
"she's good" cat observed watching the girl sit down.
"you wasent even wathcing it! you where fidderling with that computer again!" frances objected. cat raised her eyebrow at her and tapped a web cam attached to her lap top.
"now really i just wanted to see what others wouldent." cat said with a grin.
"what do you mean?" frances said looking over her shoulder at the screen.
cat had a picture of the girls blade up it was all blurred because it seemed she had been recording it and stopped the tape.
"this is her blade. looks normel dosent it?" cat said.
"yep. one hundred per cent normel." frances said getting bored. cat pointed to the center of the blade.
"and what is that?" cat asked dully.
"ohmygosh! shes got one of those thingys!" frances said looking at the picture sqinting.
"bingo! and ile bet a tonn that the rest of the team have too. they look like they might acherly make it to the end of the torniment." cat said. frances looked back over to them
"what are we gona do?" she asked.
"looks like ive got more then one bit beast to update" mutterd cat typing away.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 04, 2003 09:51
Kiya watched as Ana took out the first one's blade. She stood, walked out to the ring as it switched to as ice field. Perfect, just what Nenya likes. She pulled out her blade and attached it to the launcher, holding it at the ready as her opponent came up. she wasn't too shocked to see it was another boy.

"Hey sweet heart. How about we blow this joint and go out to lunch or something." Kiya glared at him, a glare she was famous for.

"Shut your trap hole and get ready to kiss your blade goodbye. 3....2....1..LET IT RIP!!!" She sent Nenya flying towards the boys blade. His was large and slow. Nenya fought him anyways and after about three minutes she smiled and said,

"Nenya. Finish him off!!!! Raging ice storm attack!!!" A silver blue dragon roseup from her blade and with it came ice so cold it froze the ground around them.

"Go!! Finish this!!!" The dragon flew up into the air and came diving down, completly destroying the boys blade, once that was finished Kiya held up her hand and Nenya turned and returned to her hand. Kiya caught her blade and turned from the ring,

Oops. Guess that was a little too much power. She went back and sat down. It'd be a while before all the ice cleared , and she could hear her opponent crying over his blade being damaged beyond repair..
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 06, 2003 11:30
Ana frowned as Kiya returned to the bench. "Did you really have to ruin his blade? Wasn't just defeating him enough?" She asked.
"Like you blasted Mariah's blade?" Tyson muttered. Ana turned sharply, her normally soft brown eyes flashed with anger.
"Do not say that. I would never demolish anyone elses blade just because I can." She growled. "What happened then was a fluke."
"It doesn't matter guys." Rei cut in. "C'mon Mariah's up."
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 06, 2003 03:38
Mariah glared at tysion, and her anger at him flared up. "look you little piece of crap. i did not join this team to be dissed by the worst freakin blader on it. shut up before i decide to skip this battle and blade against you!!" turning on her heal, Mariah walked up to the dish, her eyes blazing fire. to her suprise, a girl stepped up to the ring, which was coming out of the ground. she sighed as the ring attendandents cleard the remainder of the ice away. it had taken them 30 full minutes, adn she was frusterated, not to metion mad at tysion.

"3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!!!!"

both blades spun into the ring.

"galux, hod off for a minute!!" mariah wanted to give herself a chance to bond with the blade. Hearing Tysion snicker, she shook her head and formed a link between Galux and herself, Feeding her anger into her blade. with a mighty roar, Galux imerged for the blade, and and answering spiral of red came forth for her opponents blade.

"Galux, attack now!!!!!!!!!!"

Galux dove straight for the blade, all mariahs pent up anger, hatred, and frusteration giving it all the fuel it needed. caught in the moment, Mariah looked up only seconds later to find to find almost no trace of her opponents blade. realizing wat she had done, she looked over at the girl she had faced, who holding half of the attack ring of her former blade. Mariah turned and walked out of the stadium, not knowing wat to do. "tysion," she said grinding her teeth together as if saying the name had fouled her mouth... "i will not be led to anger by... by... him again"

[Edited on 07/11/2003 by SayenElfJedi]Image

[Edited on 7/11/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 07, 2003 12:15
Kiya watched as Maraih's emotions fueled Galax. She needs to gain control of her emotions. She answered Ana's question,

"Seems I'm not the only one that can destroy a blade. I finish my opponents quickly. You could say I inherited it from my parents. Mostly my grandfather." She looked right at Kai and Yami then left to go to the stands to watch the rest of the matches...
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 07, 2003 03:34
Kai gave a start, at Kiya's mention of a grandfather. He stared as she walked off to watch other matches. Everyone else had dispersed several minutes ago. He shook his head then jogged out of the stadium and into the locker room. He took a seat on a bench and tried to focus. He gritted his teeth and hung his head. Something Kiya had said, about her Grandfather...
He looked up and stared at the ceiling. Something was nagging at him, about Kiya. He could have sworn he had known her or seen her earlier. He frowned as he thought about his spotted past, just splotches of memories of his past. Then his thoughts returned to [/i]his[i] grandfather, his only family save for Yami. At the thought of his grandfather Kai immediately straightened and stood. His grandfather. The one who had taught him, shaped him. He frowned. He wasn't used to ever feeling this way, and he was weak to allow it to hinder him from what he should be doing. Slightly irrated he started out to find where the Angel Bladers were battling.
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 08, 2003 01:13
"and next up the nagel bladers agenst tripple Z!!!" the voce ringed out across the stadeum.
"thats us!" frances said cheerfully as the ran down the steps into the arena. then she turned to cat.
"no bit beasts!" she said sharply and cat nodded. their apponents where called Zack Zell and Zen their for the thripple Z's.
"highly amagintive names they have got" james commeted with a smile as he stepped up agenst the first called zack.
"3, 2, 1 LET IT RIP!" they coresed as the let their blades loose. the blades started by bashing into each other. blatex james blade had the advantige of skill and speed while the apponet had a strong attack. it rammed into james blade sending it flying but it recoverd and bashed back into the apponents blade. then ijames blade rammed into it and sent it fly out of the arena. cheers arupted and frances singing "he won! he won!" next up was russ agenst zell.
"1,2,3 LET IT RIP!" they yelled as their blades went flying into each other. they where both quite talented. and showed it when the two blades where ramming into each other. harez russ's blades name was smashing into his apponets blade and soon after one more hit sent it flying. next up was cat. she put down her lap top and was agenst zen. she was a girl and was smirking.
"i hope your ready to loose angel girl!" zen called at her.
"i think we have a need for speed in this one sirena" cat murmed to her blade. as the choresed "1, 2 ,3 let it rip!" sirena was a very fast blade a easyer doged her apponents attacks. and her own was just as deadly. but zen was still smirking.
"hurricane!" she yelled. and the girls blade started to make a mini hurricane pulling cats blade towards it.
"oh no you dont! sirena speed it up!" cat yelled. the other three on the bench gave each other a worrid look.
"ten buck says it blows up" franses said to russ and he nodded.
sirena stopped moveing towards the apponents blade and stayed still spinning. zen stared at her grinning.
"get her!" she yelled at her blade. and as it hit the sirena it hit off again. and a high pitched nose started to come out of cats blade.
"i hope your blades got inshurence!" cat yelled at her grinning. the note that sirena was makeing was getting higher and higher until it was at a pitch that you couldent hear it. but sevril dogs started to bark so you could tell it was pritty high.
"it gona blow its gona blow!" frances murmed getting behind the bench ignoreing the funny looks she was getting. russ and james not stupid did the same.
"NOW sirena get her!" cat yelled and the blade started to move. their where suddenly hundreds of blades covering the arena. zen looked at them all confused. her blade was haveing a tough job dogeing the ones heading towards it.
"its going so fast it looks like theirs more then one!" frances whisperd reliseing she had lost her bet. finally out of nowhere sirena crashed into the girls blade sending it flying and breaking into peaces at the same time. zen had to duck as the peaces crashed into the wall. cheers arrupted as sirena whirled around in circels. frances, james and russ jumped up and down singing "we won we won!" and hugging her. cat was still looking at the blade as it started to go streight towards them.
"duck!" she yelped as hit flew off the thing and crashed into the wall leaveing a mark that went at least 5 cm's in. frances stared at her.
"at least it dint blow up!" cat said off handedly and they laughed. and cat went to get her blade out of the wall.

((agh so much to write!!!!))
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 08, 2003 08:45
"Any first impressions?" Ana asked cheerfully as she turned from her spot on the balcony and faced Kai.
"Yes."
"okay." She replied after waiting for him to elaborate. She sighed softly to herself. She highly admired Kai for his skill and talent, but he was definately a hard person to befriend.
"Just one thing."
"Oh?" She asked slightly surprised. Kai paused, his gaze straight forward and resting on the angel bladers who were celebrating their win.
"Never underestimate the power of your opponent."
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 08, 2003 09:51
Kiya had gotten up to get something to drink and found the balcony on which Kai and Ana were on. She could see that Kai didn't talk very much, but that didn't surprise her. Ever since Kai had been a young boy, he'd always trained on his own and didn't talk much. She blamed their grandfather for the changes she now saw in her younger brothers. She heard a voice from behind her say,

"Are you ever going to confront your brothers about the fact that they have an older sister?" She smiled slightly,

"No. I'll most likely stay on the outside looking in. I'm content with that." She shook her head removing the picture of her grandfather's face from her mind. She'd managed to escape but barely, and not before she made sure her brothers were safe...
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 08, 2003 10:04
"This is lame."said Yami."I'm going outside."

Whats wrong with shadow? Why is he acting so sluggish? Does he really think it just isnt a challenge anymore? Oor maybe......Suddenly a voice interrupted his deep thoughts.

"Hey you!!! Kid!! How about we have a battle??"

"I dont battle pigs like you."

"Why you!!! You'll regret that!!"

Yami had murderous and evil look in his eyes.

"Heh. Is that so?! If you think youre so tough how about we have a battle??"

"Fine!!! 1....2....3.....LET IT RIIIIP!!!!!!"

"Shadow!!! Hold your ground!!!"

" Draken!!! Attack him now!!!"

"Shadow!!!! Jump!!"

the other beyblader looked confused now....

"Now shadow!!!! Black rage!!!!"

suddenly a whirlwind of shadows and darkness appeared around the other beyblade. The darkness spun so fast, the other beyblade exploded.

"Aaaahh!!!!! Draken!!!"

"Dont worry. Your bitbeast is fine. You might need a new beyblade though...."

Yami grinned and walked back to his seat. Ii hate to say it, but that was actually kind of fun.

"What are you smiling about, Yami? I heard that battle."

"Heh. I just got carried away."

"His blade got destroyed, didnt it?"

"Uhh...heh..heh..."*Sweatdrops*"Like I said, I got carried away..."
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 08, 2003 03:37
Behind him, Kai heard Kiya walk up softly. Ana glanced back once then scooted away leaving them to themselves. Kai continued to stare towards the empty arena, waiting for Kiya to break the silence. However she remained silent as well. Kai struggled to keep his features unemotional, as inside he was battling the insistent questions of his past and how they related to Kiya.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 08, 2003 06:34
After Kiya had talked with Mr. Dickenson, he left to go back to his seat while she went up to stand next to her brother. No one could really see but around her neck was a locket that had pictures of both her brothers and her parents. She hid it from view when she'd arrived here to see her brothers again. She went to the rail and just watched the empty ring. She stayed silent, for she didn't want to talk with someone other than family standing next to her. Out of the courner of her eye she could see Kai was struggling to stay with a calm facade. She smiled and turned to look at her younger brother. She didn't see Yami anywhere near them, but she coud tell Kai didn't care because she could see turmoil in his eyes and knew he was debating something internally,

"If you want to ask me something then just ask me Kai. I know you have questions that your grandfather refused to answer." She held his gaze and she thought she saw a little bit of flush come to his face...He looks just like he used to. So rebelious, yet gentle enough to see who his real friends are. I'm proud of you baby brother. You've changed since our tough years in the Abby. Memories of their years in Russia came to the surface but she pushed them back...

[Edited on 9/11/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 09, 2003 08:07
ooc: *dripping with sarcasim* wow wat an interesting turn of events....

ic: Mariah sighed, and decided to go and see if the bomber girl was ok. she was poking around in some of the practice rooms of the stadium when she found a crumpled piece of paper. she was about to throw it away when she caught the name "bladebrakers" on it. quickly she unfolded it. half of it was smeared by a water mark and only that was all she could make outof it.

"Bladebreakers must be diqualified. please ensure that something happens to them. i do not want my team to face them. WE MUST WIN THIS COM", and the ran was illegible.
Mariah sweatdroped, and quickly ran out of the room, promty bumping into tysion.

"hey maraih..."

"no time for talk, come on i will explain on the way."

the two ran as best they could through the crowded halls to the stands where most of the team was waiting for the next battle. they arrived panting and out of breath. Kiya and Kai were a ways off, and Maraih thrust the note at ana, who looked confused to see her friend so out of breath.

"come on guys, we need to show this to mr. dickenson!!!!!!!"

ana, maraih, and tysion ran out, pushing through the throngs of people, while kai and kiya looked on with confusion...

ooc agian: sry, just thought id spice this up a bit. i can edit some if this doesnt work with anything anyone has planned...
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 09, 2003 09:25

Kai opened his mouth, finally deciding to ask Kiya. Slowly, he turned around.
"Kiya --" He broke off just as Ana, Mariah, and Tyson ran through in a reckless sprint. In her hand, Mariah clutched a small note and she heard her say they needed to show it to Mr. Dickenson. Without a second look back, he followed their rapid pace until they nearly crashed into Mr. Dickenson.
"Here." Mariah gasped handing Mr. Dickenson the note.
"Oh dear." Mr. Dickenson responded, surprised.
"What is it?" Kai asked sharply. Mr. Dickenson glanced up and showed him the note.
"It's not that big of a deal right?" Ana asked hopefully. Kai frowned.
"Someone's trying to get us thrown out. Since that's impossible they'll most likely try something else." Kai said.
"Oh, yes." Mr. Dickenson agreed. "Well, kids I think the best thing to do is return to the hotel for the day."
"What about the battles?" Ana asked.
"We don't have anymore scheduled for today." Mr. Dickenson and answered. "I'm sorry you'll miss watching your opponents but I think it's for the best."
"Mr. Dickenson is right." Kai said. "I'll contact Kiya and Yami and we'll meet you back at the bus." Without waiting for an answer he left and found Kiya and Yami and told them what they needed to know on the way to the bus.

"About my grandfather." Kai said to Kiya as they rode back to the hotel. "I don't know who you are or how you know about him, but obviously you know something." He paused, his body stiffening. "Whatever you think you know about me, you don't. You have no idea what I went through. No one does."
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 09, 2003 10:09
Kiya heard what Ana was talking about and disappeared to go find her youngest brother coming back from a battle.

"come on. We're meeting the others back at the bus. Somethings gone wrong." they headed towards the bus and meet Kai there. Kiya sat near the back, with her eyes closed and her fingers around her locket. she heard Kai come back and talk to her,

"About my grandfather." Kai said to Kiya as they rode back to the hotel. "I don't know who you are or how you know about him, but obviously you know something." He paused, his body stiffening. "Whatever you think you know about me, you don't. You have no idea what I went through. No one does." She opened her eyes and just looked at him.

"Acctually. I do know what you've been through. You could say I went through the same thing. You were lucky that you had someone to protect you from your grandfather's wrath. I didn't." She stood and headed towards the front of the bus, to talk with Mr. Dickenson...
SayenElfJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 10, 2003 07:04
Mariah stood, her eyes flashing in anger. "who would do this to us?" tysion backed away, and ana put a hand on maraihs shoulder.

"calm down"

mariah took a deep breath and looked gratefully at her friend. "thanks" she looked up as kiya walked up.

"so kiya, have you seen the note yet??
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 10, 2003 07:56
the angel bladers watched as some of the team from the match before them ran threw the crowed in arather big hurry.
"i wonder whats the matter with them?" frances said watching them run off.
"maybe they missed their training scedule" sugested russ.
"speacking of training scedules! i bet a bit beast you havent been following yours!" cat said airily. which the other three blushed.
"ive been buisy shopping!" lied frances.
"homework" russ said quickly.
"sister been hideing my blade" said james. which was proberly true seeing his sister was compleatly evil and very competertive.
"fine! james has got a good exscuse. you two! no shopping games or leishure fercilitys until you have done three hours on your training scedule!" anouced cat.
"what! what have you been doing?" frances asked angrily.
"i was makeing shoure my blade wouldent blow up when i used its new attack" cat answerd smooverly.
"shoure dosent blow up! still just as deadly if it hits you!" snorted frances.
"less talk more training!" cat snapped back.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 10, 2003 08:29
Kiya heard Mariah's voice dripping with hatred and a little sarcamsim.

"No, but I don't need to. Who ever's trying to get rid of us, obviously has a bone to pick with us. From what I know about the orginal Blade Breakers team is that they had alot of people come after them, some still hate them. Others don't care." Silently she added, Just like Grandfather wanted to get back at Kai for running away. Now he'll try again and with all three of us in the same place he might just succede...

[Edited on 11/11/2003 by maeghin]
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2003 08:16
Kai glared at Kiya, his arms crossed defiantly. He had no idea what she was talking about, but he did know that he didn't like the way she talked about him. He waited for the others to walk ahead before he confronted Kiya again.
"Let's get one thing straight." He said. "I don't need to be 'protected'. I never did." He paused. "Your facts are screwed as well. My grandfather knows exactly what I'm doing. He's the one who taught me howto become the strongest blader. Just because I left, doesn't mean he's going to get back at me. He understands." Kai started to leave then turned back just as he realized who she was. "You're my.... sister?" He stood stunned for a few seconds until a hatred came into his eyes. " You're the one who left Yami and I?" he started to walk off. "And just to let you know, I've survived fine without you. And I don't need you now."
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2003 09:47
"Let's get one thing straight." He said. "I don't need to be 'protected'. I never did." He paused. "Your facts are screwed as well. My grandfather knows exactly what I'm doing. He's the one who taught me how to become the strongest blader. Just because I left, doesn't mean he's going to get back at me. He understands." Kai started to leave then turned back just as he realized who she was. "You're my.... sister?" He stood stunned for a few seconds until a hatred came into his eyes. " You're the one who left Yami and I?" He started to walk off. "And just to let you know, I've survived fine without you. And I don't need you now." Kiya listened to all of this, hurt filling her heart, and coldness coming to her eyes.
"I know you've survived. I've been watching you ever since you left the Abby. Don't you think I didn't want to leave Abby? Before I left I made sure grandfather wouldn't get what he wanted. Now what that is I don't know, but who do you think made sure you got out of the Abby without a scratch?" She left the bus, and headed for the woods. Once she was outside of vision, she pulled out her locket and tore it off, breaking the chain, throwing it onto the ground and stomping it in the ground. Hot tears came to her eyes, as she turned and left. The locket was buried in the ground. I shouldn't have come back. It wouldv'e been better that way. Well grandfather I hope your happy, that you ruined our lives, just like you promised mom and dad, after they left us. She continued until she found the cave where she'd trained and Dranzer had followed Nenya. Just like Kai used to follow her when they were younger...
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2003 05:07
"What do you think we should do about the note?" Ana asked Mariah softly. She sat crosslegged on her bed at the hotel while Mariah paced back and forth, a determined look on her face. "Mariah?" She prompted.
"Oh? Sorry, I was thinking about something else." Mariah thought for a moment. "I don't know, I wonder who it is."
"Do you think it's the Angel Bladers?" Ana suggested. "They are our main competition."
"I don't think it's them." Tyson spoke up from the doorway.
"Yeah, I guess I agree. It would be too suspicious. What if it was like the Arial Bladers?" Ana said pulling out her laptop.
"Who?" Mariah asked taking a seat.
"A team I've been watching-- sort of. We left before they began their matches but they won 2 out of 3. The most important thing is that they all have bitbeats. All some type of bird. I was thinking it could be them, since they have bitbeasts that would cause them to worry about their welfare if they were to battle us." She shrugged. "What do you think?"
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2003 10:44
Kiya stayed standing in the cave not really careing about who ever was trying to get the Blade Breakers disquilified. It's not my problem anymore. She traced the blade tracks with her fingers until it was too high for her to reach. A memory of their early years in the Abby came to her mind,
Kiya had been playing in the snow with Kai. Both were bundled up, and joining the other kids in a snowball fight while they were given a short break from their training. Kai was mimicking what she was doing with the snow and eventually was 'killed' in the fight. The kids were unable to finish for Borris had called them back to their training. Ever since their mom had disappeared, Kiya was in charge of watching after Kai. Kai, who was about three years old, followed behind her as they returned to the Abby.Kiya was holding Kai's hand as she lead him to where he was going to practice. She'd taught Kai, how to pick his blade, and watched as he choose one to work with today.. The memory brought back even more painful ones. she just hopped that Yami could forgive her, for leaving them. She sat down and pulled out Nenya. Well Nenya what should I do? Do I continue with this or do I leave and let them figure things out on their own? She really wished she had a good reason to have left Kai and Yami in the Abby, but she didn't have one. She stood and returned to the hotel, after having picked up her necklace and sat down on her bed to repair it. Even if they don't want anything to do with me, I'll still watch over them...

[Edited on 13/11/2003 by maeghin]
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 14, 2003 04:44
Kai sat on the edge of his bed as the others slept soundly. He glanced at Yami, trying to determine whether he was still awake. Unable to tell he pushed himself off the bed. He stood still as he stared stonily out the window. His thoughts swirling of memories recently surfaced. He grimaced. Such thoughts were the ones he had worked so hard to block out. His gaze slightly softening, he pulled out Dranzer and held it so the moonlight reflected off of it. It didn't matter. He thought to himself bitterly. She doesn't matter. I will become the strongest blader.
I will make my grandfather proud.
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 15, 2003 01:27
Ana stared at the ceiling of the room. At least it was a change from staring at the wall.
"Are you still up?" She whispered to Mariah. No answer. Either Mariah was ignoring her or she was truely asleep. She yawned and rubbed her eyes as she rolled over to look at the clock. 1:00 AM . "Oh darn." She groaned flopping back on the bed. She forced her eyes closed and tried to sleep, but thoughts of the threatening note kept bothering her. She rolled unto her stomach and shoved her head under the pillow. Oh well, I have to get some sleep. Tomorrow I have to be ready for anything.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 16, 2003 02:44
Kiya had snuk back into the room and after repairing her necklace she laid down to get some sleep. Waking up when she heard Ana's voice, and sat up moving through the shadows, and sat by the window, more painful memories coming to the surface..
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 18, 2003 02:59
"Ok kids, good luck today!" Mr. Dickenson said to them as they loaded unto the bus early the next morning.
"Aren't you coming?" Ana asked. Mr. Dickenson smiled.
"You kids go ahead. I'll be there before your match, but first I have an errand to run. Have fun and be careful!" Mr. Dickenson waved them off as the bus pulled out of the parking lot and started for the tournament.
"Ok, guys. Obviously we'll have to be alert in case that threat turns out to be something serious. Also in the second round the competition will be harder but the stats suggest they should be easy enough. I was wondering if anyone wanted to add something or change the lineup?" Ana suggested...

http://www.councilofelrond.com/index.php

[Edited on 19/11/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2003 02:52
"Yeah. I'm battling in today's lineup." Kai said. He felt Kiya watching him, but he refused to meet her gaze.
"Ok... so who's not blading?" Rei asked. "Is there anyone who doesn't want to, or will we have to draw straws?"
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2003 05:58
Kiya was gazing at her brother when he said he'd be blading in today's match.

"If Kai's blading then so am I. Besides, it gets boring when there's nothing to do around here. Nenya also wants another fight so far be it from me to not blade. I say have Ana and Mariah do rock paper scissors for who battles. Anyone else can join in." she streched from sitting so long by the window, then just gazed at her siblings. Then turned and left. she heard Rei's voice behind her.

"Where are you going? Our match starts in five minutes!" Kiya waved over her shoulder,

"I'll meet you there. I have something to do first." she headed outside and watched little kids praciting with their blades in pure fun. So innocent. I wonder, about somethings I learned at the Abby. My blade, is one of the most powerful, yes, but does she have what it takes for her to help me put my family back together. She turned and headed for the stadium...
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2003 09:06
" man cat you look shatterd" came frances voce. cat woke up and looked at her. she had fallen asleep at her desk in the hotel. she had been up all night working.
"i dont think ile be able to go in the compertion today" cat murmed before hitting her desk again out of tiredness.
"shour? we're after lunch. or 1 o'clock if you brain aint working properly. meaning you have plenty of time to recoperate" frances said cheerfully opening the cirtains of the room.
"im shour. i was up all night working on are stratergy." cat murmed.
"really? you shouldent of botherd! what is it then?" frances said happily.
cat pointed to a metel case by her bed. "its in their" she said before falling alseep again. frances walked over to the case and opened it.
"oh wow cat! you are a genouse!!!" frances exsclaimed. in the case laid out neatly was four new blades four new launchers and three brand new bit beast chips. all waiting to be hold by their new owners.
"i knew you where good! but this!!!???" frances said happily picking up the first blade and launcher. she took the first bit beast chip to and attached it.
"it was hard but i maniged it" said cat who had finnaly maniged to wake up and get some coffee ready.
"what was the first bit beast?" frances asked admireing her new blade.
" an armerd bear" cat said simply.
"cool!!!" frances said happily. " why do all this effort?" she added kind of confused why cat risked her helf in makeing all this stuff for their team.
"i was checking out the apponents on my laptop. via internet. most of them have better blades and bit beasts. we dint stand a chance if i dint make those. our next apponents are twice as hard as the first.
"how do you know?" asked frances who was now standing next to her.
"errr..... i kinda hacked into a international saterlight and found out" cat said pouring out the coffee.
"you better not tell anyone that. or we could be in right big trouble" cat added takeing a sip of her hot drink.
"well once you've woken up. meet us out side mcdonalds. at 12'o clock. until then ile be in macies!" said frances walking across the room and opening the door and letting herself out.
cat shook her head. she hadent mentioned the bug that had appeared in her own bit beast's programming. that was the trouble of makeing your own bit beast. they could go terribly wrong. she just hoped it wasent a big glitch.
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email