Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Electra
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Intertwining Spiderweb
on: September 19, 2003 02:18
(ok I just lost my post I was writing grrr...oh well, sorry this most likely will not be as good.)

"Good evening, Hallie, it's so good to see you." Rose said softly, grinning at her. "Last I heard you were in England, did you come all this way just to be in this boring meeting?"

Returning the grin Hallie said, "Good to see you as well Rose. Yes I came all the way here to listen to a meeting I already knew about," her voice filled with sarcasim, "Actally Mr. Dunen would punish me otherwise, but I felt the meeting would be punishment enough." Rose and Hallie conversed for quiet sometime catching up on life. Rose had been Hallie's only true best friend who stayed since 13 years of age, when she came to work for Mr. Dunen. All except for a boy she fell in love with named James, who had been killed, but Hallie never liked to talk about it. Rose had taught Hallie how to shoot a moving target, which she redally thanked her for. The memory of her first training without Rose came back in a flash, ' "Now shoot the tarket"! Boom! came the sound of the gun. She had hit right in the shoulder, "Well that's good if the target isn't moving." ' The memory vanished quickly. Hallie had trided to teach Rose how to memorize everything as fast as her ability, yet everyone she had tried to teach seemed unsuccesful. But still Hallie was succesfull at helping Rose in fencing, although people now adays usually used guns, Hallie had always prefered, swords, daggers, and archery, and could defeat a gun easily. As Rose and her remonised of their lives Mr. Dunen talked with Elemental.

Mr. Dunen looked to Elemental with a friendly face,"Thank you for your conserns, and your possible warnings Miss. Rain, yet I do not believe they will be needed. I do not expect you to change, therefor I do not expect you to trust the others, but I do expect you to respect the others," he told Elemental with a kind smile, "And I thank you for committing yourself to this mission, as well as your time. You are free to go now," he said with a smile, and watched curiously as she left the room. He turned as Dag walked up to Mr. Dunen of the imformation he had gotten, "Brilliant work my boy!" he said with a joyous smile patting Dag on the back as he took the CD from him, "Hallie! Would you mind loading this so that I can compliment Dag more so on his fine work."

"Yes, of course," Hallie replied, rolling her eyes at Rose. She knew Mr. Dunen loved people who always did things first, or things he wanted done, things she did not do. Hallie loaded the CD easily taking one glance at the imformation, it was neatly stored in her brain. "There you are Sir," she said, "By the way, Nice work Dag," Hallie shot him a sweet smile, and waveing to Rose left the room silently.

Taking a left across the open darkwooded floor, Hallie came to a tan/cream colored closet door. Opening it she steped inside and closed the door behind her. Now any other person with a mind would have thought Hallie was insane, walking into a closet crouded with clothes, but to her this was a hommy feeling. Reaching out her long delicate fingers to the back wall of the closet she rubbed her hands down the wall until she found a doornobe hidden by clothing. Turning it lightly, an unseen door opened into a small room. Hallie closed the door softly behind her and sniffed the clean air of her old room. "Meow!" came a noise, as an orange tabby bounded onto the white confeter of her bed. "Hello Sphinx, did you miss me?" she asked scrattching the cat lightly behind the ears, as he purred loudly. Hallie flopped onto her bed, glancing around at the grey walls. A smile crossed her face as she looked to her greenish black choalk board which lined the right wall, and posters of her favorite, books, bands, movies, stars, sayings, drawings, and anything else she could find covered her left wall. An antique cherry four drowered dresser faced her bed at the opposite end, only leaving enough room to sit on the ground, or walk past, to a small bathroom, with white marbel tialed floor, a sink with silver handles and deep sky-blue walls, and a large window which she used many a time to climb out of.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 02:16
"You're welcome." Dag said softly, not one who liked to be complimented to often. "Really, it was nothing." Suddenly, he felt a dark presence in his mind. The demon was trying to take over his mind again. "If you'll excuse me, I'll just leave that here." with that, Dag slipped out of the room and waved Nez away from him. Darting out of the front door, Dag quickly made his way off of the property. Reaching a grove of trees about a mile off, Dag found that he could no longer control the demon. With a small groan, he let the demon take over, the human being drawn back and the demon creeping into the night
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 03:57
"Hm," he started with almost a laugh, "I hacked into some government files as a teenager and, lucky for me, they decided to hire me instead of throw me in prison for the rest of my life. It really wasn't all that bad for the first year or so. It paid pretty well. But then I started goin out in the field and, well, I made a few enemies. One in particular knew that in order to really get back at me he would have to kill my family. As soon as I found that out I wanted to quit, but they told me I knew too much. So I stayed. And one day they were all killed, right in front of me. Now I work against the government, at least the US government. I hope you find your brothers."
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 04:56
"Thanks.and I'm sorry about your family. Mine died in a fire...nearly got me too." she sighed "but enough of the past"

(((sorrry this is really short, but I need to get off )))
Mon coeur est genre, mais je suis un monster. (My heart is kind, but I am a monster.)
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 06:48
Tempest heard voices on the other side of the roof, and hopped quietly a few yards away so she could watch them. She liked watching people, watching thier faces, sometimes.
While she watched them talk, her friend that travled with her, a black crow she called Puck, landed gracfully on her shoulder.
"No don't be loud" she told the bird, "do you want them to find us?"

[Edited on 20/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 09:37
Rose walked through the house for several minutes, stopping at a small boring looking door. Opening the door she relieved what appeared to be a broom closet. Deftly she pushed aside a mop and knocked her fingers in a small hole on the left side.

She vaguely glanced around and saw that no one was around and so opened the other door and stepped into the hidden corridor. She closed the closet door and the other door leaving herself in complete darkness, but it didn't matter; she knew all the secret passageways in and out of the house by heart, and there where a great many.

She swiftly made her way down the darkness until she came to an other door. Opening it she blinked at the sudden light and stepped into the indoor greenhouse, her favorite place in the mansion.

Without a sound she walked over by the roses and sat down.
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2003 02:09
"Don't be sorry, be grateful," he told her, "So what about the future? What do you think of what Mr. Dunen said?"
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 12:10
"Be grateful? aninteresting take on my life. The future, not sure, who can be? my parents are dead, my brothers are gone and bt the age of 18, I am already resolved to a life of solitude. and I don't trust Mr. Dunen-he has his own agenda and we will see what comes of that. I still want to know where he got my name; I'm not registered anywhere as a reprogramer or a half nyad." she listened for a minute, and brushed her hair behind her ear
"how do you see your future?"
Mon coeur est genre, mais je suis un monster. (My heart is kind, but I am a monster.)
Electra
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 21, 2003 06:41
As Hallie stared at the green chalk board on the grey wall, she could not help the urge any longer. Getting to her feet quickly she moved the orang tabby from her chest gentally setting him on the bed again. With one stride she was at the chalk board. Picking up the chalk her green eyes flickered as she started scribbling down notes. Pushing back a strand of golden hair from her face, she continued drawing a map as if the pictures and imformation from the computer screen were set right infront of her eyes. Setting down the chalk, and taking a small breath as she stood back from her work Hallie shock her head saying quietly to herself, "I deffinatly have major problems."

Grabbing her black leather jacket from her dark wooden coat rake by the dresser, she left the room after giving Shinx a treat. Walking outside, Hallie pulled the jacket over her sky-blue tank top. Stepping lightly down the stairs, she made her way across the grass. Hallie could feel the cool grass rubbing the sides of her feet as she crossing her black flip-flops. Entering a forest on the other side, she walked into a grove of trees, and lay down gazing up at the stars. Hallie's green eyes reflected the light of the stars, as a memory flashed before her eyes.

' "I hate having this mind! This mind that can remember everything! I can see it, I can see him!" she had screamed this at the top of her lungs with tears fludding her eyes after the tramatic insident......."We have to leave!" Bob, the controller of the electric devices said inside the back of the van. "I am Not leaving him," Hallie had replied through gritted teeth. "The code is anyone who falls behind is left behind, he can fend for himself now lets get out of hear before this mission is blowen to pieces," Devin, the driver insisted. A scream was heard from the 5th floor of the large 7 story building, "There he is," said Bob, watching as a man ran downa flight of stairs but was caught by two guards, and another taller man. "I'm going back," Hallie said fermly running toward the building. The van spead off in a rush of panice but Hallie didn't care........the memory flashed to her running away as the building burst into flames. "James!" she had screamed, as she collapsed to the ground, wheaping." '

The memory ended, as a sickening saddening feeling still lingered, yet no tears fell from her fair cheeks, for all the tears had run dry. Hallie had long ago promised herself she would never cry again, nor would she love again.

(dun dun du, and the plot thickens hehe Sorry I have not been posting as fast by the way, School is really busy, and I understand for anyone else who is feeling the same. Have fun, and excellent work everyone!!! You are all doing Brilliant!!)

[Edited on 22/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2003 12:51
((Dang School. Running short, so short post.))

Dag had come back to himself and was ashamed at what had just happened. Picking himself up off the ground, he made his way back towards the house and came across someone, one of the girls, Hallie, he thought, weeping. Coming up next to her, he sank to her side. "What's wrong?" Dag asked with concern.

((Finally, back in this thingie.))
Electra
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2003 05:16
(Wow one after the other, this is a first hehe And not a problem Nim, I completely understand sorry this is short as well)

Hallie turned her green eyes toward Dag, "I'm fine," she answered quickly in her stubborn 'I'm tough, leave me alone,' sort of way in which she had tried to repreave from that night. Getting to her feet, the sad expression whipped from her face, yet a saddness in her eyes still remained, "What are you doing out here?" Hallie asked, more politly pulling back strands of golden blond hair from her face and tucking them behind her ears.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2003 09:04
With a sigh, Dag cast his eyes to the ground as he rose. His eyes still hadn't returned to their normal color, and he was grateful that the other didn't see them. "Like I said, I'm possesed by a demon. Every now and then, it manages to take control of my conciousness. I don't want to hurt any more people than I already have." with that, he raised his head slightly.
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 23, 2003 05:16
Rose sat by her roses pondering. ((tee hee)) A light jinggle came from the connor of the green house, some one was out in her wood.

"Hallie, most likely." She said to herself, with-drawing again.

Alone was the only time she fully with-drew. Keeping her breathing soft and her spirit free she stood up, leaving her body behind. Walking on empty feet she headed out, taking the quickest way through the passage ways. As she stepped outside a coolness filled her mind, the moonlight shone off her flowing white dress that she always seamed to wear when she went spirit-walking and glistened in her pitch black hair that flowed around her even though there was no wind.

Smileing she looked down and her hand, well, really more or less through it. When she spirit walked in full sunlight she was invisable but moonlight showed her as a glistening phantom. Slowly she headed to where she could hear voices, she made out Hallie's voice and someone else, a man judgeing by the deepness. When she was about a hundred paces she stopped to listen.

"Like I said," the deeper voice proclamed, "I'm possesed by a demon. Every now and then, it manages to take control of my conciousness. I don't want to hurt any more people than I already have."

Rose felt something like fear flow into her but it was a vague feeling and it dissappeared quickly. Gacefully and without any sound, ((ha ha, duh!)) she stepped closer to them, keeping in the shadow as much as possible so she wasn't quiet so transparent.

When she got close enough she softly greeted them, a vague smile on her lips.

Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 23, 2003 10:47
"I agree Mr. Dunen has his own motivatins, but I'm sure we all do. As for my future," Arrio pondered this for a moment before continuing, "It probably has more of what some would call 'evil' or 'seditious' than I would care for, and probably far too much bloodshed, but it's mine all the same. I can't change the past, and so I can't change the future. Unfortunate but true."
naurarwen_fangorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 23, 2003 12:21
*Elemental headed for her room, she walked quite slowly. The sound of her boots echoed as she moved across the wooden floor, she reached the stairs up and slowly asended them. When she got to the top she walked down a long hall way, 'quite dark' she thought to herself 'just how I like it' she grinned as she made her way down the empty hall. No one occupied the rooms in the hallway and thats how she liked it. She moved to a door at the very end of the passage and slowly opened the door, she walked inside looking round slowly. She moved swiftly to the windows and draw the curtains, but one she left open. She opened the doors that lead out to the balcony, she passed through the doorway and looked out from the building at the city about. Elemental hopped herself onto the ledge and sat there her feet dangling over the edge at first before slowly drawing her legs up to her chest. The wind blew through her hair as her pale blue eyes moved around. She listened closerly to the sounds about her*
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 23, 2003 12:47
Dag felt a presence nearby. He frowned as he glanced around the area. "Show yourself." he said quietly, wanting to know exactly who and where this person was.
Electra
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 23, 2003 05:53
"Like I said, I'm possesed by a demon. Every now and then, it manages to take control of my conciousness. I don't want to hurt any more people than I already have." with that, he raised his head slightly.

"I'm sorry, I did not mean to sound harsh. I understand, demons can be controling, but all are deffeatable," she said with a smile, as he raised his head.

Feeling a fimilar presants Hallie turned around, as Dag said quietly, "Show yourself." "Don't worry," Hallie responded to his demand, "Hello Rose," Hallie said as the spirit walking figure came out from behind the tree. Somehow Hallie noticed Rose and her had always had some sort of conection. Rose knew when Hallie was agitated, and Hallie knew the same, each checking on one another whenever this happened, "I am fine," Hallied added, "By the way, nice spirit walking," she complemented, knowing that task to be extreemly hard for herself. Hallie could go unseen at her own likeing, but to spirit walk was an extreem challenge for her, keeping more so to dissappearing comepletely. Not that her fysical form dissappeared but she was good at hidding. "It is getting cold out, I think I shall head back inside," Hallie excused herself, stuffing her hands roughly in her jacket pockets she walked gracefully inside, yet with the sence of a fighter. Noticing Cara, and Arrio out of the corner of her eye, she crossed the grass over to them, not exactly sure if they wanted her to intude, but knew she would have to get to know them in time anyways.

"Hello," she greeted the two with a smile, "I am Hallie by the way," Hallie introduced herself pushing a strand of blond hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear, "Sorry, I hope I am not intruding on your convortation, I just thought we should all get to know one another." 'True, but you don't want to know me.' she whisked the thought away quickly still a kind smile upon her face.

[Edited on 24/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2003 12:46
"Spirit walking?" Dag asked, raising an eyebrow in curiousity. "What...?" he let the question hang, not knowing how to continue it.

((Short post, short on time.))
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2003 05:17
Rose sighed and turned to Dag.

"Never count on her to give you any sort of decent explaination, rememeber that." Smileing vaguely at his confused expression she started to explain as well as she could spirit walking.

"Well, have you ever heard of an out of body expereance? Out of bodies are sort of a immature version of Spirit walking. I literally have left my body and am here in...well... spirit, for lack of a better word." She laughed at herself and went on. "Spirits are invisible in daylight but for some reason, the moonlight shows me like this."

She held up her hand and looked at him through it.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2003 08:34
"I've had an out of body experience before. Many, actually. Every time the demon takes control of my conciousness, it's as if I'm no longer in my body and I have to watch what the demon does to those that he choses as victims." Dag frowned. Looking up, he tilted his head slightly as he stared at Rose. "That's quite interesting. Spirit walking..."

[Edited on 24/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2003 10:28
"well said Arrio, well said." the sky started to cloud over and few rain drops spattered here and there. Cara tilted here head back and tried o catch a raindrop on her tounge.
"Its an old habit" she said, a little embaressed.

(((sorry bout the lenght and the stupidity......I am so brain dead right now and have a ton of HW.)))
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 24, 2003 12:16
Arrio smiled as Cara tried to catch a raindrop on her tongue, amused by it and thinking that she looked rather cute when she did it.
"But not necessarily a bad one," he laughed in reply to her apology, "I used to do that too, when I was younger. But there isn't much rain where I live now, so I've fallen out of practice."
Then, after a pause, he added, "Would you like to come in out of the rain?"

[Edited on 24/9/2003 by Gil-galad_of_Lindon]
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 03:57
"It's rather enjoyable too." She said grining at him with tranparent lips. Another coolness filled her mind as the rain started. Grining up at it she reached up a hand to catch a rain drops and whatched it fall through it.

"It is sort of odd to have things go striaght through you though." She steped over to him and put the tips of her fingers through his face. "A bit diconserting, ay?"
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 10:59
"Would you like to come in out of the rain?"
she lowered her head from facing the sky.
"I suppose.." she said a little hesitantly (((it's no offence, but she's very untrusting)))
she climbed down from the small stone pedestal and follwed him back inside..
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2003 11:07
Arrio stepped back into the room and shut the window behind Cara to keep the rain out. He went to get her the chair from the computer desk, and realized that he had carelessly left his computer on. With a slightly panicked look he disconnected from the internet and turned it off. Then he pulled the chair out for her and got a stool from a corner for himself.
"So where do you live?" he asked her.Image

[Edited on 26/9/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 10:06
"Well, now I live in an apartment by my self, my brothers used to be there too but......" she shrugged. "The rest is history"
"what about you?'
Electra
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 26, 2003 07:16
(Sorry I have not posted in a bit Also sorry for these few posts being a bit heavy, but I am just giving you the past she remembers. Also her fears, because Hallie does not want to ever trust anyone or love anyone, the reason she never worked with a group after her partner was killed. Just to clear a bit up just incase)

Hallie walked up the steps and trapped through the halls of the mansion. For some reason she had no idea why, but Dag made gave her a feeling of comfort. When he spoke the words of him being possesed by the demon, his lack of happiness made her want to help him, at least to control the demon so that the demon was a gift and not a hinderence. Soon she came upon a room with a royal blue carpet, and plain white walls, and Mr. Dunen sat at a large table to the left where two computer screens stood as he seemed to be working on a pair of black sun-glasses. "Ah Hallie, I wanted you to try these on," he said handing her the sun-glasses. Hallie looked at him suspisciously but put them on as she was told. The newly made sun-glasses rested comfortly on the bridge of her nose, as she looked around she commented with sarcasim, "Nice shades, it makes the room, very what should I say, dark."

"Oh they do more then shade your eyes from the sun. Why don't you have fun with this," he told her as Hallie looked to one of the white walls. Soon she was surrounded by an allieway. This was only a test for Hallie, but it was more then anyone could ever know. Her heart jumped. The allie way was too fimilar. Suddenly there stood three men infront of her, one walking infront of the other. But a vision came back to her from her past.

'Hallie as a small blond haired child skipped along happily with her parents. Hand in hand they walked along, turning down a darkened allie way. Gazing up to her two parents smiling down on her. Her mother with wavy red hair, and blue eyes laughing, and her father his neat brown hair covered by a black hat, his warm brown eyes smiling. As they turned the corner again of the allie way passing two men, another seemed to be walking toward them. As the two got to their feet and followed them.....The quarry went so fast Hallie only remembered hearing her mothers scream, as one of the men shot her father, then her mother. Tears of crystalin had fludded the childed face dropping to the ground. The two men surched the two and ran off saying "Come on!" to the other holding the gun. The tall man, his face hidden in shadows turned to Hallie pointing the gun at her, "Hey kid, Have you ever danced with the devil in the moonlight," he said with an evil laugh, "Shhh, don't say a word, be silent," he told her cupping a hand to her mouth, she nodded tarrified tears still streaming down her face. As he let go and ran after the two men she collapsed to the ground in weaping for the death of her parents.-

The vision fadded, and Hallie tore the sun-glasses from her face throwing them to the ground. No tears had fallen from her face, but a cold glare stood as she looked to Mr. Dunen, "Why did you bring up that allie? You know what I think of, you are the only person who knows anything of my past!" Hallie said forcfully.

"I am sorry Hallie but I am afraid on this mission you will have to face your fears. You fear your past."

"No I don't, I do not fear change, nor do I fear to try things. But I can not stand to let anyone else I have ever loved to die or get hurt. Rose and you are the only people I have left, and the only people I will ever have," Hallie corrected him, and left the room.

"You should really try and trust some of the group, other then Rose!" he called, "I brought a friend to help you by the way!" he called out to Hallie, but she only answered a small thank you and ventured outside once more. Only this time aggrivated. 'Why is all I know of my past have to come up tonight,' she though, wandering toward the forest where Rose and Dag were still talking.

Seeing them through the trees, a smile curved her full crimson lips, "Hello again, sorry for leaving, and sorry for not explaining what Spirit Walking was, I suppose I just asumed you knew." she shruged and smiled at Rose's spirit form, "You are much better at that then I am. I've never really accomplished Spirit Walking," she admitted with a slight laugh. A swift movement caught Hallie's attention from the corner of her eye. Soon a blur of blackness was upon Hallie. Flaming hair was noticable as the figure lunged at Hallie pushing her into the tree, "Hello Hallie Faye, good to see you again," said the sleek voice of the very pale girl pinning Hallie to the tree. The girl smiled her pearl white pointed teeth shinning in the moonlight.

"You forgot something Zira," Hallie responded clamly with a small smirk ask Zira looked down her triumphant smile fadded seeing Hallies knife at her stomach. In a rage the vampiress, Zira, through Hallie, slamming her against another tree. Getting to her feet rappidly the two started to fight, each with hand and blade. They fought gracefully like a dance. Hallie being thrown more then Zira, but each time getting back up, which made Zira even more angred. "Zira when do you think you will be done with this, just because I beat you last time does not mean I shall beat you again," Hallie said dodging to the left as Zira came at her again full force only to hit strait on into a tree, "You really need to work on that attitude of yours, it may get you a bloody nose some day," Hallie joked sarcasticly but Zira was not impressed, "Why you little, I'd ring your pretty little neck, you!" Zira muttered angrily, pinning Hallie to the tree once more, hand gripping Hallie's long slender neck tightly. "Hallie the only reason I am jelous of you is because you are the only human I know who can beat a vampire, more then once and come out alive! You have the strength of a vampire and the quickness of a real fighter, and I envy your perfectly beautiful mind." Zira told her flattly still holding her gripp.
"Trust me, you're not missing anything," Hallie responded, quickly bringing her arm up hitting Zira's as hard as she could, releasing it from her neck. Her other hand flew to Zira's other hand holding the dagger, made ready to strike for Hallie, but Hallie grabbed Zira's wrist tightly twisting only enough for Zira to drop the knife. Only then could Hallie breath freely. "See," said Zira, retreaving her knife from the ground, "I still can not beat you. By the way, I came her to help you train, but I am NOT comeing on the mission with you." Zira informed her, finally noticing the other two she looked slightly enraged, "What are they doing here?!" she lunged for the form which looked solid instead of Rose's see through spirit form. Hallie stood in front of Zira, holding her back, "No! Don't you dare lay a hand on him, or her. As a matter of fact do not lay a hand on anyone other then me or else you will find yourself looking up at me from the flat of you back," Hallie said this with no room for leaniency. Zira humphed and walked off toward the manssion.
"I am very sorry about Zira," Hallie appologised to Dag, and looked to Rose as if to say, 'oh-no we are going to have a bit of competition on our hand, but that has never been a problem for us.' her face gave a small smile, for Hallie and Rose had known Zira for a while, also to be very hot-headed.

(sorry for such an extremely long post hehe. By the way the rest of my posts hopefully will be a bit more fun, and funny, Hallie does not usually show a lot of emosion, especially if it is sadness or anger.Just a little hint)
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2003 03:39
Dag paled slightly as the vampiress lunged for him and let out a sigh of relief when Hallie stopped her. Another vampire? Dag shuddered. He had never really liked them. "Thanks." he said to Hallie.

He heard a noise off to the left and turned towards it only to have Tren send him flying to the ground with her leap. The German Shepard started to lick his face and he chuckled. Sitting up, he dislodged her and scratched her behind the ears. "Nice to see you too." he grinned. At that moment, another shape lunged for him, and he easily dodged Nez as the rottweiler tried to copy the stunt. "Nez..." he started, but also chuckled as Nez let his tongue roll out. "You'll have to excuse Tren and Nez. The're, shall we say, very protective of me." getting to his feet, he scratched Nez behind the ears. Tren sat looking at Hallie and the almost transparent Rose, looking for a scratch.

[Edited on 27/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2003 11:50
Tempest sat on the roof as it began to rain, and watched the other two go inside. She had ment to join thier conversation, but...
All of a sudden, Puck sqwaked his annoyance at the rain, and flew into the nearest window, the window of the room the other two had gone in.
"Puck!" Tempest called to her raven friend. "Come back here!" She had to follow him, or the house would be missing many shiny things the next morning, so she crawled quietly onto the window sill, where the bird sat, as if waiting for her. "That was a dirty trick," she told the raven. "Trying to get me to make friends." Tempest then turned to the other two, who had seen her arrival.
"Hello," she said.
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2003 02:45
*She heard someone at the window, she jumped up, it was abird.....and a girl, one of the ones from the meeting earlier.
"Hello"
she eyed the girl warily, she despised being snuck up on, and anything similar to it, but she stil walked over and helped her in through the window.....
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2003 02:47
*She heard someone at the window, she jumped up, it was abird.....and a girl, one of the ones from the meeting earlier.
"Hello"
she eyed the girl warily, she despised being snuck up on, and anything similar to it, but she stil walked over and helped her in through the window.....

[Edited on 28/9/2003 by Happy_Hobbit]
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2003 10:27
"I didn't mean to intrude," Tempest siad, as the woman helped her through the window. "But Puck..." the bird had taken off from the window sill and had landed on the man's head. "Seems to find you interesting."
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 05:34
Rose automatically reached down to pet the dog, her hand slipping through it's nose.

"Opps, sorry," She sighed. "It's such a preety dog too."

Rose looked at Hallie thinking back on the recent incounter.

"What is she doing here?" She asked refuring to the vampiress. "Do you know?"

"I mean," She emended with a wispy smile, "Besides attacking you?"
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 08:31
Tren sneezed as Rose's hand passed through her nose. The german shepard's tongue rolled out as if she had understood the comment directed at her. Nez, on the other hand, had flopped down onto the ground and lay panting.

"I would like to know why she went to attack me." Dag said with a shiver.
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2003 09:30
"Puck is your bird then? abtly named. Now, what would he find interesting about us? and what is your name?"

(((sorry this is short but I am very tired and I have a 2000 word essay I need to start working (yes, I mean 2000, it is most unfourtunitly not a typo))))
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email