Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Intertwining Spiderweb
on: September 30, 2003 02:42
"Tempest," she answered. "Tempest Moon. Puck come off that poor man's head." Puck ruffeled his feathers and setteled himself on Arrio's head. "I'm sorry, he seems to find your head comfy..."

[Edited on 1/10/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 04, 2003 09:39
(((I'm gonna be gone for the next week and a half, they gotta unhook my comp:cry: Please take care of my char!THanx!)))
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 06, 2003 09:55
((will do....you will be missed....))

She leaned back and watched as the slightly startled Arrio had the bird perch on the top of his head. She lokked the girl up and down again and held out her hand
"I'm Cara"
Mon coeur est genre, mais je suis un monster. (My heart is kind, but I am a monster.)
naurarwen_fangorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 06, 2003 10:53
*It began to rain slightly as Elemental still sat out on the balcony ledge. She didn't want to move, and she knew she wouldn't get cold from the rain but she knew that the sun would soon rise. She had atleast two hours before it began and she would stay as long as she could even only to see a quick glimpse. She swung her legs back and forth as she leaned her head in her hand. She sighed wondering now what the others who had been invited were doing*
naurarwen_fangorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2003 08:37
((Hello anyway alive out there?!?! Can anyone hear me?!?!))
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2003 08:43
((No, I can't hear you, but I am alive. I've been waiting for a while for this thread to get moving.))
Ringspell
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2003 12:15
((Oh dear, not another dieing thread. *sniff* If I wasn't having a terrible writers block then I would try to help..... sorry))

[Edited on 10/10/2003 by CarolP]
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2003 01:47
(((I ahte these...I allways seem to kill threads...am sorry, isn't on purpose.......writers block....writers block....writers block....writers block....*a brief really stupid idea*)))

*Tempest hesiatated a moment before taking Cara's hand. Arrio was still musing over the bird perched on top his head. Cara got up and walked across the room, held out her hand and Puck hopped off of his head and onto her hand.
"So...." she began

(lame. I know. but I want to resurect this))
Mon coeur est genre, mais je suis un monster. (My heart is kind, but I am a monster.)
Electra
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2003 02:20
(I am so sorry everyone! Yes I can hear you and I am alive, just have had a writers block! As well as lots of homework, but I love English so everything is wonderful!! No worries Spell this thread will not die, we haven't even gotten out of the house...well on the mission at least I am going to skip ahead to the next day I hope no one minds, and excuse my horrible spelling my mind is not really here at the moment.)

Hallie's soft crimson lips turned in a smile as Nez tried to lick Rose's hand. "Zira hates to lose, and anyone seeing her lose, especially to me she lashes out at. I on the other hand do not care if I lose in a fight, just as long as it's not threatening my life."

"Doesn't every fight you get into threaten your life," Rose commented with a grin at her friend.

"Well, threaten my life to the last strand," Hallie replied smiling at Rose. Turning her vibrant green eyes skyward to the ebony sky meeting a wash of oranges, reds, and yellows starting to arise from the lush green moutains, "Maybe we should go inside, and get a bit of shut eye. Not that I need any, but it might help." They said their goodnights, and Hallie retreated to the house. After brushing her teeth and washing her face she climbed into bed and fell fast asleep, and to her surprize slept until the next morning.

The golden rays of the early morning sun streamed through her window, giving the grey room a golden glow. Yawning and stretching Hallie hopped out of bed. Sauntering into her small bathroom her eyes narrowed at the red numbers glowing from her radio alarm clock. 6:02 the numbers turned, and the date reading the next day. Opening her bright blue eyes wider she stared at the clock for a few seconds before shruging her shoulders and getting into the shower.

After getting nicely cleaned up and dressed Hallie fed her cat Sphinx and left her room, letting Sphinx roam where he liked. Trapsing down the hallway Hallie's blue eyes glanced from room to room. Seeing Zira in an open gym room, she started to walk by, acting as if she did not notice her.
"Hallie, looks like you're finally up!" the firey red head called from inside, making Hallie stop short, "I suppose you took one of those three missions in a row again, and didn't sleep."

Entering the door, Hallie's bright blue eyes scanned the large open gym. The light cedar wood floors shinned, as various ropes hung from the wall, with mats beneath each obstical corse. "You are right," she answered simply.

"Well then, you should get going on your training, shouldn't you," Zira told her, coal black eyes flickering, as she stood in a black and gold shirt, and black pants, tapping her clogy black boot on the floor, as if waiting.

"Training?" Hallie repeated sarcastically, "What, to train you how to fight, and training me how to teach you," she continued playfully, and smiled as Zira glared at her, barring her teath.

"I don't lose!" Zira yelled at Hallie, walking angrily towards her.

"Is that so? I could have sworn I beat you the night before last, and two others could concur, I am sure." At that moment Zira pulled out a knife swipping at Hallie's stomack, but Hallie retreated a step. As Zira lunged at Hallie, she doged rolling to the side, and Zira ran into the wall, "You know Zira, you really need to learn to control that temper of yours, it could get you into trouble someday." Zira only hissed, and ran at Hallie again. Only this time Hallie stood her ground. Grasping Zira's wrist at two inches from Hallie's skin, Hallie twisted her wrist around, making Zira let go, and turn her about. Now Zira was trapped between Hallie's hand at her stomach and the other at her neck with her own knife, "I told you Zira, you may get in trouble someday, but that will not be today. Maybe you should listen to me once in a while, since I seem to be the only human beating you. All I have done is found your weeknesses and used them against you, that is all you have to do to anyone you fight," Hallie told Zira, but a cocky smirk came about the girls pail cream lips, almost making Hallie want to hold the knife tighter.

"You forgot Hallie, I can't die, you can," Zira, threw Hallie's arm with the knife from her neck turning around and gasping her neck harshly.

"I did not forget Zira, but you forgot something," Hallie retorted with a smile. As Zira looked downward she saw a small dagger in Hallie's hand against her stomach, red letter EG etched into the black handel.

Zira gasped at the sight of her own knife, the only one which could kill another vampire, at her stomach. The EG stood for another's name, only being possesed by the fact she had comitted a deed for him, of killing someone, and was about to do another deed, but this time she would not touch anyone. "How did you get that!" she hissed through clenched pointed teeth.

"Easy, I pulled it from your side, I know where you hide your weapons. You have to watch your apponent otherwise you will never learn anythin," Hallie finished shortly as Zira's grip grew tighter with anger. Unable to breath Hallie only stared, her bright flickering blue eyes gazing far into Zira's black eyes, never moving the knife from it's possision. It is said when a human looks into a vampire's eyes they become delerious and out of sorts, but in this situation it turned to be just the opposite. Zira let go throwing Hallie to the other side and into the wall. Gasping for breath Hallie watched in confusion as Zira shook her head feriously, then glared in pure rage at Hallie, "You'll pay for that!" she said forcefully and left the room quickly.

Hallie sat there for a moment, just breathing. Glancing down to the small dagger, her bright blue eyes flicked at the sloppily etched red letters of EG, knowing the blade never to belong to Zira, but aware of it's power. Pocketing the dagger in her boot, and placing the cuff of her black pant leg over the boot neatly she stood up. As she walked out the door a tall, full body mirrior caught her eye. Not usually ever stopping infront of mirriors or ever bothering to use them. Standing infront of the mirrior she stared at herself, dressed in black pants, and a white cris cross tank-top with thin red designs. Notting none of her weapons could be easily seen, except for the knife strapped to her thigh, a smile reached across her full crimson lips. Pulling her wavy golden blond hair into a quick pony she stared into her own bright blue eyes, wondering what lay in the depts of her own mind. 'What is the middle of my past? What happened to it? My life isn't just a blank page, how did I get to be this way?' Whashing these thought from herself she moved away from the mirror as her bright blue eyes changed to a vibrant emerald green Hallie left the room.

(Wow, I am so sorry this is really really really long. And I put in a bit of fourshadowing there with Zira if you didn't catch that She is not really that good.)

[Edited on 11/10/2003 by CarolP]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2003 03:37
((Stinkin' writer's block. I get it all the time. And then there's the homework... and all the after school activities I'm involved in.))

Dag had gone back to his room to get some sleep. Without noticing anything, he had flopped down on his bed and was asleep in a few moments. Tren and Nez curled up near the door.

Dag awoke with a muttered swear at the sun, which was shining in his eyes. He rolled out of bed and looked at the clock on his laptop, which announced that it was 6:47. Making his way over to his laptop, he sat down and attempted to fid some more about the target that this group was after. After a few failed attemts, he stretched a little and brushed at the hair that fell into his eyes. With a small groan, he pulled his hair back.

He changed quickly and grabbed his weapons, deciding that he should practice. He preferred to practice outdoors, so he strapped his sword onto his back and started down the stairs, his sneakers making no sound. He heard someone approaching, and quickly melted into the shadows, waiting for the other to pass. He saw it was Hallie, but kept quiet. He really wasn't in the mood for companionship at the moment, and he darted out of the house once she had passed.

Setting a quick jog, Dag found and open space where he could practice alone and not lose sight of the house. Unsheathing his sword he held it out before him and started the excersizes that would help clear his mind and hone his skills. Fighting with an imaginary foe, he rolled and came up on his knees.

((Finally, back on track! YAY!))
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 12, 2003 11:00
The three of them talked all night. At about 6:00 the sun began to rise. Cara stretched. Forgetting that Puck was still on her sholder. He cawed indignitly and flew back to Arrios head.....

(((sorry this is short and stupid, but I'm technically working on an english assigment.....I hate 100 years of solitude...that what you need to get through it.....)))
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2003 06:04
(((Ahaha! I have escaped! They can no longer hold me at the evil hell they call shcool! I am free!)))
Tempest talked with te two others all night, it was a pleasent conversation, the only akward moments came when the two thers laughed or hung thier heads in sorrow, expecting Tempest to do the same. She had sat in her same position, she had no use for emotions, so she blocked them, and almost never let them come to the surface. As the sun begsn to rise, she stood and walked silently over to the window.
"Come on Puck," she said, holding out her arm for the bird,now once again perched on Arrio's head. He squwaked and stayed put.
"Fine," she said. "I'm going up on the roof, to do some excersizing. I'm sorry about the bird, if you really want him off, make him a pop-tart and hurl it as far as you can." She insturcted Arrio, and with a nod to Cara, was gone from the window.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2003 04:07
((Pop tarts luring a bird off someone's head? Now that's a new one... and the hell that they call 'School' has released me for the weekend... yay!))

After about an hour of practice, Dag stretched out his muscles and checked his watch. "Almost 9." he said, slipping his sword into the sheath on his back. He started back to the house.

Entering the house, he started up the stairs quietly, making for his room. Reaching the room, he stepped over Tren and Nez again, and leaned his sword against the wall. Stretching again, he rubbed his shoulder and decided that it was time to take a shower. He went into the bathroom and took a quick, hot shower, before dressing again and pulling his hair back into a ponytail to keep it out of his face.

Nudging Tren gently, he smiled as the lifted her head from Nez's back. Nez looked at Dag as soon as the german shepard had cleared his back. Both trotted over and yawned.

"Good morning to you too." Dag said.

((Very short and stupid, but it's getting the thread moving again... I think.))
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 27, 2003 11:22
*Everybody was leaving, so she got and returned to her room. She discovered that someone had placed a small duffel of her clothes on her bed. Upon inspection, she discovered that whoever had packed it had packed her least practical clothes. She held up a forest green halter top. She scowled and immediatly thought of the man who had taken her. She scowled deeper and sighed. She took a quick shower, got dressed and stepped out into the hallway

[Edited on 28/10/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 24, 2003 12:46
((HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Hope nobody minds if I bring in another character.))

Dag shrugged and pulled on his jacket. He opened the door to his room and waited for his dogs to go out before shutting the door behind him. He wandered down the stairs at a slow pace, and then out the door. Tren and Nez bounded around, and Dag smiled a bit. In the distance, he could see the mountains. Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder and reached for the knife hidden in his sleeve. He turned and went to whip it out, but a hand on his arm stopped him.

"Don't tell me you've forgotten me already." a teenager that looked to be about Dag's age with spiked red and silver striped hair grinned. Dag rolled his eyes and punched the other softly in the arm.

"Man, next time I may kill you for that. Good to see you, Lan. Took your time getting here."

"Hey, don't complain. At least I'm here. If you must know, I was in Siberia hiding from the government."

"Again?"

"Yeah. Now I'd really appreciate it if you'd fill me in on what I missed? Had to smuggle myself into the country." Dag shook his head, called for Tren and Naz, and went back into the house, leading Lan to his room and turning on his laptop. He handed the packet of information to his friend and went on hacking, trying to find a bit more information on this guy they were chasing.
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2003 08:59
(((well....I thought that I had seen the end of this thread, glad that I was mistaken...hope you don't mind me interfering Dag, but there's no one else here......and besides, it fits her character)))

*Cara immediatly had to step out of the way as Dag and a another newcomer rushed down the hall. She was bored, so she shadow phased and followed them into thier room. Evidentlly they were tracking someone. She made herslef even more insubstantual to the point of invisibility. It was hard to do, but they wouldn't be able to see her. She was looking over the newone's sholder. He had a photo in his hand. She gasped, but no sound escaped from her insubstantual vocal cords. One of the men in that photo was the man that she had been tracking, one of the men that she had seen the night that her brothers dissappeared. She also faintly brought back that night when she was nine, the night of the fire, the night that her parents and very nearly herself died. He set it aside and placed some more papers ontop. She wanted to look at it closer, to read the names listed at the bottom, but she couldn't lift it, her fingers slipped right throught it. She was losing concentration, she receded into the corner and returned to a shadow, but with the rising sun, the area in which she could hide was rapidly decreasing. Being lost in her own thoughts, she realized that she was one of the few remaining shadows in the room and she need to move....NOW, but all of the shadows leading towards the door were gon and if she moved then they'd see a line of shadow creeping along the floor, which would give har away, but then, if she sayed where she was, the same would happen.........
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2003 01:36
"So on top of this, you were called here to go after another guy. Don't they ever give you a break?" Lan asked, reading the information in the packet. He glanced to where the invisible girl was standing ((OOC: Floating, maybe?)) and flashed a small grin. With a tilt of his head, he nodded towards the door, and moved to occupy Dag.

"No, never." Dag sighed.

"How's the demon problem going?" Lan asked.

"Not so well. It doesn't listen to me at all." Lan nodded knowingly. He had had the same problem, but everything had become less hectic in the past years. He had finally found peace with his demon.

"Listen, it takes time. Keep trying." Lan said, and read over Dag's shoulder. "Interesting." he commented, skimming the page for information. His eyes rested on something towards the bottom of the page, and as Dag went to scroll up, Lan laid his hand on the others and shook his head. "We may need that."

Dag read the information over. "I guess you may be right." He reached for a piece of paper and a pen and jotted the information down. A few moments later, he leaned back in his chair, blinking owlishly.

"The two of them are connected." Lan said, reading the bit. "That makes things a little easier."

[Edited on 26/12/2003 by eldir]
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 26, 2003 01:14
Tempest began her ritual exersizes on the roof, the movments becoming more than just movments, but a dance, a solitary waltz, a deadly ballet. Soon her body took over and her mind was free to wander. She thought of the characters in the this new place she found herself in. She had never really been with so many people at once, and parts of her felt uncomfortable, where other parts of her felt almost...happy...
As her mind had been wandering her body had also been wandering , to the edge of the roof. Someone grasped her hand just before she fell off the roof and pulled her back.
"YOu really should be more careful," the person said, and Tempest turned to face her rescuer.
(((I got no idea who the rescuer is, if anybody want to step in, that would be great with me. I'm just glad this thread is back up!)))
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2003 03:27
((Whoot whoot! My plan to get the thread moving worked! YAY! And don't ask about Lan. I'm still in the process of making up his past. But I did figure out that he's very aware of his surroundings, meaning he can sense invisible people, if that confused anyone.))

After about five minutes of sitting still, Lan began to get restless. He hated waiting, so he stood up.

"I'm going to get some fresh air before the silence drives me insane!" he said, and stalked out of the room quickly. Once in the hall he glanced towards the stairs down, and then the stairs up to the attic. With a shrug, he decided to go onto the roof. The higher the elevation, the better the view.

Reaching the attic, he moved to one of the windows, opened it, and stuck his head out. He noticed the roof was a few feet above his head, and grabbed it, swinging out of the window and onto the roof. He moved back fromt he edge and sat down, staring at the landscape.

Lan glanced to a spot next to him, and noticed a woman dancing out of the corner of his eye. She seemed to be moving towards the edge of the roof, and he stood. Reaching out, he grabbed her wrist in a light grip and pulled her back.

"You really should be more careful." he said quietly, and the woman turned to face him. He shot her a grin. "Wouldn't want you falling."
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2003 04:24
*One of them stood up, casting a shadow into the corner where she sat, desperatly trying to make herself as small as possible, she greatfully let her form flow into his shadow as they moved across the room and out onto the roof. Tempest was on the roof dancing, closer and closer to the edge. Lan had grabbed her wrist before she fell. She herself, slid from his shadow and started to resume her natural form, if they were to look, they'd see at first a thin line of the shdow weaving it's way out of the larger shadow and then starting to rise and take the form of a girl, which would then strt to solidify and become more and more defined until it was done, Cara was hoping that they wouldn't have noticed so that she could slip back to her broken gargoyle for a bit of thinking, when Puck landed on her head, obviosly wanting another pop tart.........

[Edited on 28/12/2003 by eldir]
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2003 05:16
'Thank you," Tempest said quietly to the man who had grabbed her. "My mind tends to wander and forget where I am. My name is Tempest," she said, turnig his grip on her wrist into a handshake. "I haven't seen you around before, what's your name?"

[Edited on 29/12/2003 by eldir]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 29, 2003 07:06
"I'm Lan. And you haven't seen me around before because I just arrived this morning, looking for a friend of mine." Lan grinned. "I was also called here, but I couldn't get here in time for the original meeting. I was a bit too far away." He glanced over his shoulder at the girl, who now had a crow on her shoulder. "If you don't mind my asking, what's your name?" he asked the other girl.
Carandra
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 06:09
*She had just been turning to go when Lan had turned around
"If you don't mind my asking, what's your name?"
"I'm Cara. Nice to meet you Lan, correct me if I'm wrong and...." turning to Tempest
"I believe this feathered troublemaker is yours" she said gesturing to the bird which had now moved from her sholder to the top of her head...*
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 08:03
"Puck," Tempest sighed, the bird cocked his head but did not get off of Cara's head. "Puck, you come here or I'll hunt you down and use your feathers for a pillow." tHe bird squwaked indignantly, but came to perch on Tempest's wrist, examining the new-comer.
"I'm sorry Cara," Tempest said. "He is a little trouble-maker, some times i think he channels his namesake." Then she turned to Lan. "This is Puck, my bird, please don't be offened if he sits on your head."

[Edited on 31/12/2003 by Abraon]
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2003 05:13
"I would actually prefer if he didn't." Lan said with a sigh. Then he whistled, and a perigrine falcon flew down to perch on his shoulder. "I don't think that Flame here would like it." he said, and stroked the bird's feathers.

[Edited on 1/1/2004 by eldir]
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 07:24
Puck squwaked and hid in Tempest's hair. Lan raised an eyebrow.
"I'm sorry,' Tempest said. "Puck gets very ruffled when he sees a bird that's prettier that he is, he's a little narcissit" (sp?) She looked intently at the falcon. "Flame is a beautiful bird," she told Lan. "May I?" she asked, holding out a hand to stroke the bird's head, much to the dismay of Puck.
Nimeneth
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 03:14
((This is a good thread, let's not let it die, please?))

"Go ahead," Lan said. "He likes attention." This was true. Flame seemed to grin a slightly 'I'm better than you are, so ha' birdie grin at the crow. The falcom then stretched his neck out towards Tempest's hand, wanting to be stroked.

Dag, still down in his room, leaned back in his chair with a low whistle. A grin split his face. This was going to be quite fun, messing around with the guy's head. He dropped his chair back onto all four legs and let his fingers do the walking. Wingtip was back in business.

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by eldir]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email