Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Fellowship of Riverdale High (see ooc and pm/be invited to join)
on: January 22, 2004 12:26
Sam turned around and looked at Doc, who was still laughing, and Michael, who was staring at his teacher, asking what was so funny. Sam shook her blonde head and walked to the door. "I think I'm going to have a look 'round," she announced, sounding almost peeved. "Mayhap I'll find Kahn and bring him back here."
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 04:56
"Wait for me!" cried Michael, rushing after his friend and out the door. He put his hand on Sam's shoulder, slowing her down slightly. After Samantha had slowed down slightly, he said, "You seem kinda upset about something. Wanna talk about it?" He, like Samantha, wondered where Scott and Kahn had gotten themselves off to. Hope they aren't in any trouble, he thought to himself.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 01:51
Sam slowed down as Michael's hand came to rest on her shoulder. The warm pressure made her blush slightly, so she didn't turn as he asked, "You seem kinda upset about something. Wanna talk about it?"

Sam paused in her long stride for a moment, then kept walking as she said, "Nothing in particular, Michael. Just...everything. Everything from being torn from the world I thought I knew, to being cooped up in a tiny room with a body I'm still trying to figure out!" She stopped, panting for breath. It was /hard/ to walk and rant at the same time.

[Edited on 1/24/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 11:13
((nudge))
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 10:57
((Sorry, I've been preoccupied with lots of other stuff lately. Where's everyone else?))

"Ah, I see," replied Michael. He was still sitting down, something that few had the patience to do. "It's hard to be transformed into a different person and be taken to a different place, dispite what you've always known to be true to you." He waited for Samantha to answer, but she only nodded, so Michael continued. "When I moved to California from London, it was really different, and I had to get used to lots of things here, especially the language and customs. Everything is done differently here than in my homeland." He related to Sam how everything had changed, and how he had eventually gotten used to it.

((All I have time for right now...))
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 12:30
Sam sat down beside Michael as he talked, her eyes searching his face. When he had finished, she said quietly, "I'm glad you understand. And I had frankly forgotten that all of us are in this predicament, not just me." Sam sighed softly. "Thanks," she finally said, smiling hesitantly at Michael.
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2004 10:46
"it's okay," replied Michael. He sighed softly, his usual light-hearted manner showing through. ((For the rest of Michael's story, I think it's in one of my journal entries here on CoE.))

[Edited on 4/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email