Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Ivorwen_
Council Member
Send Message
Post What's Your unique ability?
on: October 05, 2003 09:58
Just wondering if you have a unique ability and if so what is it? I have two. One is I can stand on teh backs of my toes, and the other is that I can learn to play instruments really quickly.
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: What's Your unique ability?
on: October 05, 2003 11:03
Ahh.. yes....
I draw.... scary things, nice things, pretty things, weird things!! Take yer pick!!!
iLikeLOTRaLittle2much
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 05, 2003 11:11
Well, I'm a dancer, and that issues some pretty unique ability! I so tap, jazz, ballet, and pointe... that kinda unique, LoL
eldir
Mirkwood Enigma
Send Message
on: October 05, 2003 05:36
I can fly

I get away with things that no-one else would.
neowyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 05, 2003 06:31
mmm... lets see, I have the ability to learn languages really quickly, also, I have the ability to get people's admiration and respect with a very little effort, and I'm amazing in bed:evil:
Arwen1858
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2003 07:45
I can stand on the backs of my toes, too! I'm also pretty flexible, can climb trees pretty good, and I can play music by ear.
Eloise
Giver of Smores
Send Message
on: October 07, 2003 08:35
I can write without looking at what I'm writing, which is great when coppying off boards although it does explain why my writing is illegible!

I can break anything, even stuff thats really hard to break. I can usually break it just by breathing on it or looking at it!:evil:
killjoy
Local Drunk, & Guru Swami Extraordinaire
Send Message
on: October 07, 2003 11:45
uuum...i dunno if it's unique, buuuut....i can bend my fingers back at a right angle to the backs of my hands without moving them with my hands (i.e just using the muscles in my fingers themselves)

aaand...i can stretch all my toes apart (comes in handy when painting them!) and move each one on its own without moving the others.
Ivorwen_
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 08, 2003 07:35
Yep, thats definately unique killjoy! i tried, and i think i came to like a 10 degree angle...thats sad. But not for you! Keep up the finger-bending, toe-stretching fun!
killjoy
Local Drunk, & Guru Swami Extraordinaire
Send Message
on: October 10, 2003 03:09
LOL! omg, i must sound like i reeeeeeally need a hobby...how embarrasshment...:blush::blush: hahahah...
Ivorwen_
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2003 05:14
No, I don't think so. Who need a hobby when you have LOTR...well...i guess thats not entirely true. But it seems like you do have hobbies. you seem very non-pathetic!
Remmirath
Sleepless Astronomer
Send Message
on: October 10, 2003 03:59
I'm not sure how unique this one is but I can make a three-leaf clover with my tongue. I do this by curling the sides and front of my tongue at the same time and the folds look like a clover. Did that make sense? Well, my sister thinks it's neat anyway
Emerita
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2003 05:35
I can write backwards, play a French Horn, draw and I have an uncanny sense to be able to tell when someone is lying.
GollumsGal
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2003 11:32
Hee hee, think I have the weirdest unique ability. My belly button is a regular "innie", except that it kinda goes in a spiral. And... I can flip it out to an "outie"! It is so cool! It almost looks like Cheerio. And then when I suck in my tummy, it pops back in to normal. Does that make any sense? I act, and play the clarinet, and I can read upside down and backwards as fast as I cna read regularly.
Emerita
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2003 01:39
Now that I would like to see...lol the belly button that is...I haven't run across that one...lol
Ivorwen_
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2003 06:54
That bellybutton thing is cool. How did you discover you could do that???

I can't write backwards. French Horn is difficult to play! How long have you been playing???
GollumsGal
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2003 06:00
I don't know how I discovered it, I don't remember NOT being able to do it. I wish I could play the french horn. I have tried my friend's, but I can only barely get a few notes out before sounding like an elephant.
Emerita
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2003 02:09
hmmm, let's see.... I played the French Horn for 7 years consecutively and off and on for 20 years. I think it has the most beautiful sound.
Emerita
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2003 02:10
I can fly

I get away with things that no-one else would.

ouuu...ouuu...teach me....teach me....
kingurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2003 11:07
Um...let's see here...I speak fluent pig latin!! And I can do the finger bendy thing that killjoy mentioned, and I can walk on the backs of my toes. And I have a double-jointed thumb that bends backwards. And thats bout it!
pippinsscarf
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 09, 2003 09:58
i can bend my thumbs both backwards its awesome. Um another one would be that no matter where i am i manage to somehow hurt myself even if its little i end up hurting myself! lol
sweetoffee14
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 14, 2003 03:27
i have the ability to play any instrument put infront of me in a space of 20 mins, except maybe the piano. is turning my tongue over an ability.
Galadriel_The_Hobbit
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 10:38
Wherever i go, whatever i do, i can spot a fit-lookin guy. It's not like a keep an eye out, or anything...
Ok.. seriously, I'm naturaly good at anything creative... like, sketching pictures, picking up instruments easily... that kinda stuff. ^.^
GirlJockey17
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 08:16
Let us seeee.....

1. I play the violin...

2. I draw....

3. I can ride/race a horse like its no one's buisness...

4. I can act...

5. I can write a damn good story...

6. I pick up on foreign languages like that!

I'm sure there's more...but I won't list it all....

*snorts at her own self righteousness* :dizzy:
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2003 09:47
Um...let's see here...I speak fluent pig latin!!

Is-yay is-thay ig-pay atin-Lay? If so, I speak it too! ay-Yay!

You guys are all so interesting! I feel quite left out.

My abilities are:

Cheering people up when they are sad
Making people laugh (generally at me) :dizzy:
Writing stories
Hardly ever crying... more or less :cry:
Waggling my ears :heart: (couldn't find a waggly ears emoticon.)

That's pretty much it... Is being ordinary unique??
Galadriel_The_Hobbit
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2003 11:21
Um...let's see here...I speak fluent pig latin!!

Is-yay is-thay ig-pay atin-Lay? If so, I speak it too! ay-Yay!

histay siay igpay atinlay. ustjay ndaay lwaysaay hetay irstfay etterlay otay hetay ndeay nda ddaay yaay.
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2003 01:32
Iay eesay. Iay ikelay peakingsay niay igpay atinLay!!!!

Ok, that's enough for now!!
Galadriel_The_Hobbit
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2003 11:08
Iay eesay. Iay ikelay peakingsay niay igpay atinLay!!!!

Ok, that's enough for now!!

esyay tiay siay unfay!
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: December 20, 2003 05:03
Well I am kind of psychic...I can't read minds. But I am psychic in a way.
Poldalle
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 22, 2003 02:24
Even though it is supposed to be phisically impossible I can lick my elbow.
pippinsscarf
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 24, 2003 11:26
wow i tried doing the finger thingy without touching them i couldnt! but i can bend all my fingers to a 90 degree angle while pushing on something! lol
Also the ball of my foot i can bend that back into a 90 degree angle!
also to all who can speak pig latin that is an amazing ability! I cant do that! lol but i can speak fluent ubi dubi! the secret language of zoom

Im such a nut!
NiennaNiphredil
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2003 04:00
Hmm... well, I have a few weird ones and a few semi-normal ones. One of the weirder ones is that I can sense when it's gonna rain. Lady~Eowyn- I know what you mean- I sometimes have premonitions (vision kinda things of future events) in my dreams.... I'm also slightly empathic- I can sense people's feelings very easily. those some of the weirder ones. Some of the more normal ones are that I am very good with animals and I have a knack for languages!

[Edited on 31/12/2003 by NiennaNiphredil]
Lady_Anie
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 12:50
I can do sign language, and I dance!
Legolisa_
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 03:46
I know that this is only kinda weird, but lately I have noticed that like 30 seconds before the oven buzzer goes off, I think "is it almost done yet". Like every time! It's really weird....

Umm...I can balance on a basketball without holding on to anything..that's not that amazing though....I can rub my tummy and pat my head at the same time...I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue, and I can manage to get my hair pulled painfully several times through-out the day! *yay* I'm soooo talented, huh? Other than that...I'm pretty much good at ermm..nothing! You people are talented!
glory2glorfindel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2004 02:05
not really a talent, but..
I can speak Hithigish... hithigi dthgoubt hithiganthgy hithigof ythgou gthiguys cthigan spthigeak hithigit, bthigut hithigit's withigorth hithiga trthigi!
I am really good at memorizing songs... Like, look at the lyrics once, hear the song twice, and I got it!
I am good at gardening, really enjoy it...
I like playing the cello, only gave it up cuz I [i]hated[i] my teacher... *shudder* it was like he was always sucking up to us, and singing this absolutely awful songs when he tuned like "Bow check! Bow check! IT'S A BOW CHECK!" and "I was walking along playing my bass, I like to play the bass..." *shudder*
I'm good at goat wrangling, I suppose you'd call it... and showing and fitting, and I seem to have especially [i]developed[i] my talents in areas such as pen cleaning and water bucket changing
OH, and I can balance stuff on my head. Like, without hands. I think I've developed a reputation as the Girl-Who-Walks-Home-Barefoot-and-With-Her-Backpack-on-Her-Head. *grin*
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email