Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Post Crossed paths (PM to join)
on: August 01, 2013 08:24
((This is a sequel of the meeting these characters in the Newbie Pub. If you want to join please see the OOC and pm me or anyone of the people who are in ))

Ella was sat in a small living room near the heat. That morning had been really hard. Her lost was too fresh in her mind. The grief of losing her loved one and her son was almost unbearable. She wasn’t crying anymore despite her empty expression.

Adonnenniel, one of the other Elves, was with her in silence. All of the others who had assisted to the recent event were in Iellwen’s room talking. She knew they were there for her. She also knew they didn’t meet by accident. It was almost like they were meant to be there and to help each other.

The Elf stood up and called the inn keeper. After she asked him to call the others she sat down again. She wanted to do something. She needed to do something before she could return to Erebor and share the grief with the longtime friends. That people who she had just met were doing everything for her so she wanted to do the same.

“Where are you heading to?” She asked Adonnenniel.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen sat on Adonnenneil's bed in the room they shared. Her close friend Adien sat next to her, and her new friend Beri and Meri sat on the bed opposite. The morning had been action packed. Adien had returned to her after not seeing him for almost two weeks, she had met someone connected to the men who killed her father and tackled her to the ground, pointing her knife to her throat. she had been pulled off and ran to the barn. adonnenneil and Adien soon joined her. not five minutes later, an arrow buried itself in the wood next to iellwen's ear. ella had shot at her. she went with her to talk behind the barn. ella pinned an knife to her throat. Iellwen had kicked her down and pinned her own knife to ella's throat. they had been packing to leave when they heard screams outside. they rushed out to see four Dwarves and ella. two were dead, and the other two were wounded. she had healed them with her necklace, though how she did not know. then ella had fainted. after she had come too, the others had left her with the dwarves. now, they were in their room, discussing what their next move should be
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
"I do not know," she answered. "I had an idea to pass through these towns, but I had no definite plans, now I have no plans at all. I have wandered many years, but something drew me here. I have nothing and no one, but time, and this I offer you freely. I will not leave you alone in the world unless by your request."
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Merilwen and Beriadanwen had made many new friends, including one who tried to kill Meri. They had also pranked the members of the inn. But they had also had to be serious. And Iellwen had asked them a question. "My uncle, and Beri's father," Meri began, "was, like us, an elf. But he was also an outcast. Beri was only about 50 at the time he left with her. I was about a decade older, and as my father had died of disease, I went with Beri. I don't know what happened next, or how he got integrated in the group of thieves, and... murderers. But in those helmets, no one could tell that he wasn't one of them. We don't know the group's moves, and neither can we expect any welcome with elves, especially after we got thrown out of Mirkwood. But I stand by what I said, I would like to join you and Adien, and anyone else that will come."

[Edited on 08/04/2013 by wolfbladequeen]
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen found it hard to believe that an Elf would do such a thing. An outcast? what had he done? and how did he end up in Minas Tirth, trying to steal from her father? Meri said that they were over a century old as well! she knew that elves were immortal, but these ELves look as though they were in their early twenties! She fiddled with her hands for a moment, thinking. " Thank you for wanting to accompany me and my friend. I trust you now, Merilwen and Beriadanwen. I know that you will help me. And i you. I hope i have earned your trust as well,"
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
She listened carefully every word of the Elf. She knew what it was having time and no purpose. Right in that moment she felt she was exactly the same. She wanted to recover the axe but nothing more she had to do.

“You have the human girl under your wing.” Ella said. “I know you like her yet I do not think it would be wise to hunt goblins with two children. “

She wanted to stick together with everyone who was there but she was worried about every one of them. She was willing to help each other but she was also afraid someone got hurt helping her. The humans and the two young cousins earned her especial concern.

Ella took of her smoke pipe and lighted it wondering where Linriel was.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel was torn, she did not want to leave either Ella or Iellwen. It was unclear to her at this time who needed her most. She didn't know much about hunting goblins and wondered, if this was Ella's desire, if she would end up more of a hindrance.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
"I know what my father did." whispered Beri. "He told me. I had a older brother. My father played too roughly with him. Dangerous games. One went wrong. They were crossing a gorge, and my brother Cylleruion slipped." Her voice grew stronger. "It wasn't his fault! But he was made to leave his lifelong home. It broke him. He wasn't himself after that."
"Why didn't you tell me this before!" questioned Meri, looking shocked.
"You never asked." Beri replied.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
iellwen was shocked. " Did he not tell them that it was an accident? Would they not believe him?" She couldnt understand why he would not tell them that he didnt do it. maybe he did and they would not listen to him.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
"He would never tell us where he was exiled from... unless he told you that as well!" Meri said accusingly to Beri.
"Not a word." Beri glared at her cousin.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella liked Andonnenniel. She was calm and very helpful. Ella knew she had a good heart. She was getting to know her and the other elves. However she didn’t know anything about the humans.

“I am willing to help everyone. We can travel together so it will be safer. I am not very fond of humans but Iellwen is quite an interesting one. You know her better than anyone of us. Could you tell me more about her?”

Ella continued smoking waiting for a reply and for the others come in to the small living room.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
"You will have to ask her your questions yourself. I have her my word I would tell no one what she told me. Her life has been very hard and very sad, as you may have guessed. Beyond this I can tell you nothing. But be careful with her, as you have seen, she can be impulsive." Adonnenniel hoped Iellwen would feel safe enough to share a little bit with Ella, even if she didn't want to go into any detail. She hoped Linriel was still around. She seemed level headed, and perhaps would have a better sense of what to do than Adonnenniel thought she had.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel finished her ale and stood up, not quite sure what to do. She thought of staying with the rest but that is not what she had planned. She did not plan on making friends or getting involved in the business of others. She was just passing this way as she headed South. She did know, at least, that she must go see how Ella is doing. She went into the other room, saw Ella, and took a seat next to her.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen thought it might be best not to ask anymore questions about her uncle. " Have you lost any loved ones, Meri? Beri?"
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella liked the way the elf replied and it showed loyalty.

“It was very respectful of you.” Ella nodded.

As Linriel entered the room Ella felt relieved. She had a big respect to that elf and she was afraid she went away without saying anything. Before the tragedy of that morning, Ella asked Linriel to leave with her. It seems that the plans were all messed up. Despite the pain she was still feeling she wanted to know more about that majestic elf.

“Are you going to leave to your birthplace?” she asked imbibing the pipe.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel looked at Ella. "I wish I could go back to Arthedain but my journey leads me South. Someone was taken from me and now I fear I am on the wrong trail." Linriel sighed and said to Ella, "You have lived in Erebor. That is a great kingdom. And most unusual for an Elf. I am sorry for your loss of a son and loved one in such a terrible manner. What will you do now? You are searching for an axe?"
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella heard Linriel attentively. “I am very grateful for your kindness. When the grief withdraws a little I will tell you my connection with the dwarves. I am seeking for the axe of my lost loved one so I can return to Erebor and bury it with him. Maybe one day I will be able to lead you there for you to know the greatest halls.” Her eyes flood in tears again. She wiped them out took a breath of the pipe and continued. “Forgive my weakness. Do not fear. I am sure you will find what you are looking for. May I ask who are you seeking?”

[Edited on 08/05/2013 by Ella]
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Meri turned her back on her cousin as she faced Iellwen to answer her question. "I don't remember losing my father, and we never really got close to anyone except each other."
"We can't remember any friends from before we left with my father," added Beri, determined not to be excluded. "And I doubt they would remember us if we ever return."
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" My mother died when I was only a few months old. Then my aunt and cousins came to live with us. When i was five the house caught fire, burning to the ground, taking my aunt and two cousins with it. After the new house was built, I met Adien. We became fast friends. One day, Adien, my cousin and I were playing in a tree over a pond, our favorite place to discuss things, and he fell and drowned. Then as you know, my father was murdered. I have no siblings, so I am alone, except for Adien, who isn't family but is very close to me," Iellwen spoke of all this in a calm manner, not wanting to cry, even though she felt like it.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
The cousins looked at each other sadly, before remembering their disagreement and promptly turning away again. Beri sat down and scuffed her leather boots on the ground so that they let out a high pitched squeal that made Meri wince, then drum her fingers on a tabletop. "I am going downstairs." Meri announced.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen nodded and said, I will accompany you, if you do not mind. we can see how Ella is doing," Iellwen and Meri walked down the stairs with Adien and Beri following. The four went into the main room and Iellwen knocked on the door that lead to the door wherein sat Ella, Linriel and Addonnenneil.

[Edited on 08/05/2013 by Legolas23]
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
The silence echoed in the room. Maybe was too soon for her to answer Ella’s question. Linriel seemed to be very lonely.

“You do not have to answer. I am sorry.”

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. It could be the other elves and the humans. “Come in.” she said.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
The four of the entered. Meri, Beri, and Adien sat down but Iellwen remained standing by the window. " How are you, Ella?" she asked with concern. Ella wasnt as pale, but she seemed just as sad. She was smoking a pipe that filled the room with smoke that escaped through the open window at the other side of the room. The scent that came with it reminded her of home. how her father would smoke his pipe late at night, looking out at the stars. she would come in her little nightgown and sit by him and he would talk to her about the, bstars. he told her, pointing the the largest, brightest, most beautiful star, " That star, little Iellwen, is your mama's star. she is looking down upon is right now, smiling at you and me," Then they would sit looking at the star until he sent her to bed. those were the days when she was a young girl. those were the days that she didnt have to worry about being killed everyday. those were the days that she missed.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Meri looked around at her friends, coughing in the smoke. Ella's red-rimmed eyes indicated that she had recently succumbed to tears, and Linriel was also quiet. When she looked at Iellwen she could see the light of memories in her blue eyes. And yet she could feel hope penetrating the deep sadness hung over the room, and a comfortable trust of those around her.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella looked at everyone who entered the room. The human girl was worried and asked her how she was. “Calmer.” Ella answered trying not to start crying again. Iellwen was the only standing near the window lost in memories. Meri coughed in the smoke. Ella apologized herself and sat on the rail of the other window so she didn’t disturb anyone. Looking at them she wondered all of them had something in common. Memories of better times, a past that held grief and a goal to accomplish.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Adonnenniel looked at Ella and Iellwen, two hurting people. She hoped she would not have to choose between them, at least not yet. But if forced to choose now, she thought she might go with Iellwen, but she wasn't sure.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella saw Adonnenniel looking at her and at Iellwen. Everyone was in silence despite they all knew they needed to leave that place. She needed to say something.

“We all want to leave. However, these places are becoming dangerous.” Ella threw a look to the human children and to the young cousins. “Let us walk together to the Green Way. When we reach Tharbad we can chose to go the Old South Road or the Road Glanduin. It is about three weeks walking.”

Ella was assuming some of them wanted to go South. She wandered in Middle-Earth for eighty years so she had some knowledge of the distances and the places.

[Edited on 08/05/2013 by Ella]
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" I will wait until everyone else is ready. I will be traveling to find the killers of my father, but if someone here needs me, i will for a time, travel with you. Friends are important to me and if you need me, i will go. but once our quests are finished, i will go my own way to find them," Iellwen wanted to help them, but she also did not know where to start hunting for the killers again. she couldnt even conjure up an idea of where they could be. she wondered if they were already dead, and she would die wandering the lands in search of them. She thought about how much her life had changed since leaving Minas Tirith. she had always thought that when she was older, she would be like a normal thirteen, almost fourteen, year old girl. not hunting killers with Elves! but she remembered her father telling her the night that he left his world, " Iellwen, you are not a normal girl. you are so much more, and you will be much more. I can see you going on adventures someday, and maybe we shall go together. I have always wanted to show you some amazing places in Middle Earth. Sometime soon, we will go," Iellwen was lost in thought when she heard Ella calling her name.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
lla didn’t know that Iellwen had lost her father. She closed her eyes for some seconds. When she opened them, the human girl was lost in her thoughts again.

“Iellwen,” Ella said. “We all have things to do. But wandering around in Middle Earth alone would not be wise for you if you want to find the killers of your father. I doubt you could do much if your destiny meets your father’s.”

Ella was becoming cold the way she talked. She was trying to advice the child but in her mind the thought of hunting the goblins who stole Kíli’s axe persisted. She continued smoking for some time and spoke again in a sympathetic tone. “I apologize for my manners. I understand the way you feel. I just could not bear to see someone dying again.”

The elf tried to stop her tears but it was too late. She looked at the window so the others didn’t see her crying.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" I have been traveling alone for almost three months with little success, but success nonetheless. I know that you do not wish to see others dye, and if so, i would not advise accompanying me, for it will lead to the killer's death or my own. This is hard to explain without you knowing my story. almost everyone in this room knows, but you and Linriel. But it could be upsetting to you in your state, so when you are ready to hear it, tell me Ella,"
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Ella calmed down and looked at Iellwen. She knew she was worried about her state yet she didn’t like others to treat her that way. Even with this thought in her heart, Ella didn’t show it. She wanted to know the human and wanted to hear her story but she didn’t think it was the right time to do so.

“I am hunting someone, too. They will be hard to find. Even if our paths lead us in different ways we will not stay here forever so we can travel together.”
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
" I would enjoy traveling for together. Meri and Beri have offered to accompany me, and Adien too, or i would not be completely alone on my quest. I would enjoy your company," She paused, thinking again. Then and only then did she realize how tired she was. She reasoned it was only because she had not slept well last night, but she knew it wasn't true. she had slept like a rock. she was confused at this, since it was hardly lunch time. she shook her head and waited for Ella to response.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
“I will. After you find your revenge, I shall leave you though.” She didn’t want anyone involved in her grief. She was actually becoming to like them. Ella looked at the girl and saw she was tired. “You should rest now.”

She stood up and looked at the others. She hopped they all wanted travel together. It would be safer and she could try to distract her mind since her heart was stubbornly heavy.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Iellwen thought resting might be nice. She shook her head though. " No," she said. " I think I will wait," She looked out the window and saw that the sun had risen to its full peak in the sky. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She rubbed her eyes to try and rub the sleepiness from her eyes.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Linriel's turquoise eyes shone with sadness. Everyone here had so much grief in their lives. She looked at Ella. "You may ask me anything you like. I am searching for my betrothed. We were ambushed at night while out hunting. The marauders had no interest in anyone except him. We chased after them but to no avail. I found his sword cast aside along the road." Linriel put her hand once again on the beautiful jeweled hilt of the sword.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email