Register

<< First45678Last >>
Author Topic:
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I love my clothes line

TNP has a favorite pair of shoes
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I have silver shoes with sparkly things on them that I love but I wear my black Mary Jane's the most.

TNP has plans for Labour Day (I think that is a U.S. holiday) It is the first Monday in September.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Not that I know of, possibly I shall be nannying, if the parents decide to go off without their kids.

TNP has a specific bedtime?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
No...but I should.

TNP is a night owl.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
It depends. Sometimes Im exhausted, sometimes I am not. Like last night.

TNP has a favorite flower?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Not really but i do like some of the flowers at the local florist, but I don't know their names

TNP likes to keep lists to keep themselves organized.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I do make lists of the things I need to do and I have post-it notes on my kitchen cupboards.

TNP has a pen with purple ink.

My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
No I don't but I've always wanted one! I've just never actually gone out and bought any... but maybe I shall.

TNP likes new school supplies.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I do not go to school but I like to get new supplies...like the purple ink pens I just bought..They are gel roll pens.

TNP uses a backpack.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
No, I used a messenger-style bag when I was in school, now I rarely carry that much stuff.

TNP has ivy in their yard.
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, ivy! I love ivy and it was growing up the side of my house in Ohio. In Florida, there is not that much shade or coolness for ivy to thrive so sadly, I have none in my yard.

TNP will be planting Fall flowers soon.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Yes, I plan to put in some bulbs for spring flowers with my neighbours help.

TNP is looking forward to autumn.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, i do like the cooler weather.

TNP will do something special on Labor Day.
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
I do not celebrate this holiday, so I'll just probably pack a few things for my second vacation (which starts on Sept. 5th).

TNP likes to wear sunglasses (when it's sunny, of course ).
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
For a little while. I can't wear them very long though. Glasses drive me crazy.

TNP likes having sleepovers.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
As "sleepover" is a total oxymoron, no, I do not like them at all, because I need to do the actual sleeping thing or I am not happy.

TNP wears fashion scarves.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Sometimes I do and I tie them in different ways.

TNP sometimes dips pretzels in chocolate frosting.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Not frosting, too sweet for me, but I have dipped them in melted dark chocolate.

TNP has played with peeps in the microwave
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No, never, but I put an orange in once. It was not a good idea.

TNP has a favourite meal to cook or eat.
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
I have tons for both cooking and eating!!! Ice cream, for example.

TNP likes to put basil in their lemonade. (It's fantastic, I love it!!!)
Image Reeling and foundering, as ever more strong/ The chanting swelled, Felagund fought,/ And all the magic and might he brought/ Of Elvenesse into his words./ Softly in the gloom they heard the birds/ Singing afar in Nargothrond,/ The sighing of the Sea beyond,/ Beyond the western world, on sand,/ On sand of pearls in Elvenland.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have never tried that..do I just put the leaves in the glass?

TNP drinks or eats food that has artificial sweeteners in it.
silver_Tinuviel
Finrod's Harp
Send Message
Yes, put some lemon or/and lime, sugar or honey, plus fresh basil leaves.

No.

TNP reads books in at least one other language besides their native one.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Yes, I can read French.

TNP has downloaded at least one e-book during the past month.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Several, Kindle has saved me so much money.

TNP looks to see where a product is made before buying it.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I do look at the tag but it usually does not matter to me where something is made. If I have to make a choice between 2 items, I will pick the one that says U.S.A. but those products are few and far between.

TNP prefers Wendy's over Burger King.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
No, I never really think about it.

TNP goes to a public library?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, we really posted at the same time, Maxie.

I love going to the public library. I love running my fingers over the books and I love the smell. I love the quiet and the whispers. I love books...

TNP prefers Wendy's over Burger King.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, goodness! I've never seen that happen before! O.O

Yes. All the Burger Kings around me are not clean and gross, and also happen to be in the inner city where there are scary people lingering.

TNP has gone secondhand shopping
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I love, love, love, to secondhand shop. I feel like I am going on a quest. I got a hardback, huge, heavy, Lord of the Rings book (the one volume kind) for a dollar last week...

TNP prefers wearing dresses over wearing pants.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Oh yes, I do not find pants comfortable.

TNP wears black shoes all year.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Actually, I'm a coloured-shoe kind of person.

TNP wears glasses or contact lenses.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I do not but I usually can be found wearing sunglasses..

TNP stays up way too late.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Only if I am having a serious chat with someone.

TNP has a favorite TV show they practically never miss.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, I confess. It is General Hospital.

TNP also has a favourite TV show they practically never miss.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
When I had TV at my parent's house, it was Deadliest Catch, but I have not been able to keep up with it in several years now, I miss watching the Hansen's and their beautiful boat.

TNP has read more than 3 books this month.
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email