Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1415161718Last >>
Author Topic:
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know my wife's birthday is in 2 months and I found this site amongst my research for her birthday? Did you know me and the kidsare going to sing happy birthday to her in quenya? Did you also know I am a web developer and am curious about your inability to load an avatar when no one else has a problem? Did you know I could help you troubleshoot that problem?
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know we would all dance and sing with joy if you could help Maxie fix her avatar?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know she should message me?
"Sundown: 'Sexy, right?' Abby: 'Oh yeah, baby. You're so hot right now, if I was a chicken I'd lay hard-boiled eggs.'" ― Sherrilyn Kenyon, Retribution
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know it is some sort of technical issue on the site? Do you know I will tell Maxie to message you?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Don't you know she has an avatar? Don't you know it us called white wizard on a grey background?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Is that the name for it? Did you know I am grateful to you, Sundown, for doing your best to help me?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
How many of you guys have done skeet shooting?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know I have never done that?
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Did you know I took my son to do that gor the first time on his birthday in July? Did you know his shoulder hurt for two days afterword?
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
(also, did you know - I am a horrible typist with my cell phone?)
What came first the idiot or the wise man?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Why? Which one are you?
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
When different people you ask, different answers you may get; will you not?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
You do?
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Don't you know that you do? Don't you know that you should ask many people the same question? Do you know that the different answers may surprise you?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Will they?
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I think they might, do you?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Anyone want to change the subject?
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
to be or not to be?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Is that the question?
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
did you see any other question?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know you just made me laugh? Do you know I would rather Be than not to Be?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Why is that?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I think I would like Not to Be...how about you guys?
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
would it be better to not be or be stung by a bee?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Did you say bee?
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Bee was said was it not? Was there a stutter? Was there a typo? Why do you ask what you should have clearly read?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I read, didn't you?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Do you know I would rather get stung by a bee than not be? What are we talking about?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
my computer refused to load your entire post so I got "bebgy?"

Bees, didn't you know?
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Cenor said:my computer refused to load your entire post so I got "bebgy?"

Picks up the Council of Elrond site and shakes it like an etch a sketch Is that better?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Did you see the sky this morning while it was still dark? Did you see all the stars?
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Yes! Its working! Thanks Sundown

Did you know I was asleep this morning?
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Have you noticed I've been AWOL?
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Don't you know, I always notice?
Sundown
Council Member
Send Message
Have you been duly punished for not having permission to leave?
<< First1415161718Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email