Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1718192021Last >>
Author Topic:
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Aelin-uial (please join) it will be fun :)
on: October 31, 2004 02:59
Amras tryed not to laugh at the brave warrior, lifted Bingo in his strong arms and waited for Inwe to tell the diection back to the others.
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2004 06:57
(OOC: Oh my... a lot has been going on while I was somewhere over the rainbow... now, I don't have much time, but let's see if I understood what's going on.)

Giritheldaiel was looking at this whole situation from the side. She found it sickly amusing. She knew Inwe knows Mirkwood and therefor will be fine, yet Glorfindel's reaction was worrying.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2004 07:46
"Hello, I am Inwe Silimaure and this is Amras Alcarin. We are friends of Bingo and we were looking for him. He seems to scare easily...... Anway would you like to join us?"

Lily looked up with wide eyes, she had never seen an elf before, "I would love to! And my name is Lily." she managed to say, she didn't know where home was anyway, so, why not? She had always wanted to go on an adventure, just never had the guts to. Lily laughed quietly as she watched Bingo being carried away, it was hard for her not to. The "brave warrior" had just been scared unconcious.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2004 01:03
Inwe smiled, "Pleasure to meet you Lily." She pointed Amras in the right direction and then motioned for Lily to follow.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2004 02:47
"pleasure to meet you too" Lily said politely and followed Inwe and Amras thought the forest. Lily felt a rush of excitement, then she remembered she did not even know where she was, but at the moment she did not seem to care, she was to overwhelmed with the fact that she was finally outside the Shire.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2004 05:17
"By the way Lily, you are in Mirkwood Forest, home of the woodland elves." Inwe said as they walked.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2004 06:13
"Wow! Mirkwood..." she looked up, "umm, aren't there spiders in Mirkwood??" she asked, and looked around, she certainly did not want to meet up with one of those.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2004 09:10
"Yes there are." Inwe said. She could now see the path again, "But they don't come onto the paths."
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2004 10:35
[Im going away tonight and in the place im going to stay at hasn't any internet, so i wont be able to post , just let my characters stand in the background and be pretty, or if someone who wants to be amras turns up, just let that person be amras ...
(if you get tired just to have them standing in the background beeing pretty you can make them faint or dance or something)
hmm what more was i supposed to say....oh right; I'll be back Thursday, dont cry]
/Glor
---------

Glorfindel could hear somehing drawing near, he listened and could hear Inwe speaking to a voice he had never heard before. He rose and walked towards them.

"Did you find him? Why did it take so long?" he asked.

Then Glorfindel saw Amras carrying a fainted Bingo.

"What happened? Is he hurt?"

After that he spotted a small hobbit-lass walking behind Inwe.

"Ehhm? Who is? Why?"
Amras walked right by him, leaving the qustions t be answered by Inwe.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 01, 2004 04:30
Inwe laughed slightly, "No Bingo isn't hurt. He just fainted. He met Lily here and told her he was a brave warrior....I guess the brave warrior couldn't handle an elf, namely me, popping up behind him and putting a hand on his shoulder...."
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 01, 2004 03:11
"But they don't come onto the paths."

"That's good." Lily sighed, she would definatly not want to meet up with one of those.
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 04, 2004 11:48
Glorfindel's expression was extremely confused.

"Huh? Bingo is no warrior! He's a hobbit for Eru's sake! And what lily are you talking about? I can't see any lilys around here" he said and then thought for a moment, trying to put the pieces toghether.

The others could really see how he strained his brain to understand the weird explanation he'd got from Inwe
"Is that Lily?" he finally asked after a while pointing at Lily

Amras laughed at Glorfindel's face expressions
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 05, 2004 04:13
"Yes Glorfindel this is Lily." Inwe said, then she grabbed his arm and pulled him off to the side and said quietly, "Bingo told her he was a brave warrior, and she asked where the rest of us were and I popped up behind him and sort of scared him and he passed out. Let's just go along with the brave warrier thing alright? I think Bingo likes Lily and is trying to impress her."
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 05, 2004 06:56
"Ooh! I see" Glorfindel whispered back and then said loudly: "A brave warrior of hobbits, that's what i meant, ehm..."
Then he turned to Lily.
"Well, hello then, Lily" he said "My name is Glorfindel and Im not like this all the time, Im just a little tired...Shall we carry on now?"
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 05, 2004 08:30
Giritheldaiel was quite amused by the situation.
"A brave warrior indeed, Bingo. He could save you from whatever risk you're in. I'm Giritheldaiel, by the way." she said, smiling.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 05, 2004 04:25
"Hi Gritheldaiel." Lily said excitedly. " So Bingo was really a brave warrior." Lily thought feeling a little bad that she did not really believe him. At first she just thought he was kidding, but now the way that the others talked about him, she believed he was a warrior. not that it made a difference to her, or that she judged people by how brave they were, that's not really the kind of stuff she cared about, but it was cool anyway.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 05, 2004 08:09
Inwe winced slightly as her injuries caught up to her and then she said, "Yes let's go. Lilly you can ride with me."
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 06, 2004 04:04
"Amras, can your horse carry Bingo?" Glorfindel asked as he mounted Asfaloth

"Yes I don't think it will be any problem for him." Amras said as he put the hobbit in front of him on Rauros and climbed up himself

Both Amras and Glorfindel was ready to carry on.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 06, 2004 09:23
Inwe puled Lily up on her horse, Celebrindal, "Alright, everyone ready?" She looked around and saw them all ready, "Let us be off then." she urged her horse into a gallop.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 06, 2004 10:37
Lily was pulled up onto the back Inwe's horse. As the horse galloped she cluched Inwe's arm in fear of falling off.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 06, 2004 11:49
"Don't worry Lily, no one has ever fallen off of Celebrindal, she doesn't let anyone fall." Inwe said reassuringly but then added, "Would you be more comfortable sitting in front of me?"
BingoTook
Radical Humor Mathom & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 06, 2004 01:51
[Amras is sorta up in the air right now, yes?]

Rauros, however, was not so gentle, as a jump nearly sent Bingo flying off.

"Huh?! Whazzat?! Fire in th' hole!" he cried, waking suddenly, realizing where he was, and then nearly falling off. "Oh. Uh....Waaaaiggh!"

"Would you quit squirming, O Mighty Warrior?" Amras asked sarcastically as he caught the small flailing creature by his jacket and heaved him back onto the horse.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 06, 2004 02:52
"That's okay." Lily replied, it was a little comforting to know that no one had ever fallen off Celebrindal. Lily looked around when she heard someone yell, "Fire in the hole!" until she saw it was just Bingo who had obviously woken up startled about something, she smiled and then focused back onto how fast they were galloping.
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 08, 2004 06:13
Glorfindel was at the back at the lead, as always, so noone would be left behind.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 08, 2004 06:23
Inwe winced slightly as she moved, her wounds still hurt. She felt a bit light headed, but hid it from everyone as she continued to trot next to Grithedaiel.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2004 02:12
Lily saw how Inwe continued to wince as they rode, "what's wrong?" she asked finally, she tried to keep herself from asking, but soon she began to get bored and curiosity got the best of her, as usual.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2004 09:44
"Do not trouble yourself with it Lily, just some recent injuries that hurt a bit." Inwe said.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2004 03:36
Lily nodded her head and decided to keep her questions to herself.
BingoTook
Radical Humor Mathom & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 13, 2004 09:45
Bingo couldn't help but overhear. After all, it's not like anything else was happening. Unless Amras' constant pushing him back down so that he could see as the Hobbit popped up to see what was ahead counted.

"Oh, Law!" Bingo called up ahead. "Yer not gonna keel over on us again, are ya, Miz Indwe?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 14, 2004 05:07
"Are you going to wander off the path so I have to come after you agin, Mr. Took?" Inwe asked in a condecending tone.
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 14, 2004 05:53
Glofindel laughed quietly for himself.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 14, 2004 12:05
Lily let out a small stifled laugh to herself as well.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2004 06:25
Up ahead, Inwe could soon see her home up ahead, "We are almost there." she said, wincing slightly as she moved.
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2004 09:58
Giritheldaiel smiled at Inwe's words, and she felt even better when she saw what Inwe saw as well. Home. Finally.
"We're going to make it, after all... I can see the way so clearly now..." she said, more to herself than to her companions.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2004 01:57
Inwe closed her eyes for a moment as pain went through her body again.

Celebrindal saw there home now and trotted a bit faster. She couldn't wait to see the other horses.
<< First1718192021Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email