Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1920212223
Author Topic:
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Aelin-uial (please join) it will be fun :)
on: December 17, 2004 02:13
Lily dove into the food as well, she had missed lots of meals in the past days. It was an odd sight, for a hobbit so thin to be able to eat so much. She was very slim, despite how much she ate.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2004 04:26
Inwe smiled and sat down with a slight wince. She poured herself a cup of tea and drank it quietly.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 24, 2004 09:01
(hi everyone, i am going to be gone all next week. Just wanted to let you guys know. keep up the good rp! )
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2004 12:21
Amras tryed really hard to eat in a nice way although he was starving, he obeserved Glorfindel sitting by his side eating fast without spilling or dropping anything on himself or on the floor.

Amras tryed to do he same thing but ended up with foodstains all over his shirt. His face turned red and he dryed the food of his chin with the back of his hand. Glorfindel raised an eyebrow then shook his head and smiled.

[Edited on 28/12/2004 by Glorfindel_of_Gondolin]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2004 09:54
Inwe smiled as she watched them and took a piece of lembas, nibbling it a bit.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2004 04:24
(I'm back! is Bingo still gone?)
Lily watched Amras and grinned, she on the other hand had mastered the art of wolfing down food neatly (most hobbits were pretty skilled when it came to food ) , but was finished eating and was drinking a cup of water that was clearly too big for her small hands.

[Edited on 31/12/2004 by ~elvellon~]
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2005 05:30
[Sorry if i have been away, as compenstion comes a long one ]

Amras reached out for the jug of water and filled his cup.

Glorfindel made a gesture at his cup and Amras poured him a cup of water too. But as he filled the elfs cup he slightely turned his head and discovered that he looked right into Inwe's eyes.

"Strange" he tought "Why do her eyes sparkle like noone elses? "

"Thank you, Amras" Glorfindel said as his cupwas filled. But Amras did not hear him.

"How come they shine so brightly?"

"Amras! I said THANK YOU! That means it's enough!"

"Why do i feel this warmth"
Amras´thoughs were interupted by a slight hit on the shoulder. He turned around to Glorfindel.

"I dont know about you, but I do not enjoy licking the water Im supposed to drink up from the furniture"

"What?" Amras said and discovered that he had spilled water all over the table. His cheeks turned red as a tomato.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2005 10:16
Inwe laughed a little and called another elf over to clean it up.

Just then a tall blond elf came in and bowed to Inwe, "Lady Inwe, King Thranduil wishes to speak to you."

She stood up, "Very well then." she looked back at Glorfindel, Amras and Lily, "Enjoy yourselves and just ask any of the elves if you need anything."

She walked with the blond elf to the door.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2005 04:22
Lily jumped out of her seat as the water Amras was pouring spilled onto the table, she laughed and helped clean it up.

Lily nodded as Inwe left, wondering what she had been called to do.
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2005 08:50
(OOC: Hi all, I'm back. My copmuter lost it... again, and was taken away... again. Anyway, hopefully, it'll be OK from now and forever. I shall try to jump back in!)

Giritheldaiel looked at Inwe as she left, smiling a little. She felt so strange. Mirkwood suddenly felt like home again, as it was supposed to be.
"I think I need some fresh air," she said, looking at everybody, "anyone want to join me?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2005 03:13
Inwe walked with the tall blond elf. He looked at her with a smile, "I'm glad you're back Inwe." he said softly.

Inwe sighed, "Yeah..."
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2005 12:47
Glorfindel looked at Giritheldaiel.
"I would like to join, if you dont mind"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2005 04:55
The blonde elf smiled at Inwe, "You know how I have always felt about you Inwe, why will you not show anything towards me?"

Inwe looked at him and changed the subject, "Why did my father want to see me?"
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2005 04:32
Giritheldaiel smiled.
"I'd love to have some company..." she said to Glorfindel.
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2005 05:45
"Shall we..?" Glorfindel said, slightly smiling as he rose
"See you later then" he added to the others as he hit Amras on the shoulder.

Amras, whos thaughts had strayed away, was "waken up" by the slight hit and looked up, his face in a confused expression.
"UuHm?" he said
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2005 06:35
Lily slid off her extremely high chair. "I think i am going to look around a little." she said and went on her way. Mirkwood was so beautiful, especially at night, so many places to look at. She walked in a courtyard etc. and admired what was around her. (nothin much for her to do at the moment )

[Edited on 21/1/2005 by ~elvellon~]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2005 06:43
((we are in Mirkwood))

Inwe went into the king's hall, "You wish to see me father?" Inwe asked, bowing.

King Thranduil nodded, "Yes Inwe. I have decided that you will be marrying and settling down in this visit and I have chosen your husband."

"What!?" Inwe exclaimed, looking up at him, "You cannot be serious."

"Oh but I am, you do not act like a lady should, and no daughter of mine will go galavanting about with a bunch of dirty rangers." The king said.

"But father, that is who I am. You can not change who I am. I am not meant for these fancy elven halls."

"You will be after you are married, to Astalder." The king said.

Inwe whirled to the blond elf that had lead him in, "Yo uare in on this!"

He nodded, "I have asked for your hand in marrage and your father granted it to me."

"How dare you! How dare you try and take my life from me!" Inwe screamed.

"You are an elven lady and deserve the life of one." Astalder said softly, trying to take her hands.

She jerked back from him and slapped him hard with her good arms, "You can not determine how I will live my life!" she yelled and stormed out of the room without another word.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2005 03:53
Breaking the silence Lily spun around. She had heard a scream and loud words, but could not make them out. Then she saw Inwe who looked very angry, walking out of the room. The small hobbit ran to her. "What's wrong?" she asked, trying to keep up with Inwe.
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2005 02:06
[Argh, Thranduil is really mean!]

Glorfindel walked beside Giritheldaiel.
"It's so quiet here" he said "It was so long since my last visit, I'd nearly forgotten about it"

-----------------------

Amras walked slowly through a big hall, opened a door and found himself standing on a stair, with a garden below him. Beyond the garden a river slowly made it's way from the north and beyond the river, the greate forest of Mirkwood lay in silence, covering the land as far as his eyes could see.
Amras sighed and sat down on the stairs.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2005 02:51
Inwe was so angry that she didn't answer Lily. She stormed off and when she was far enough from the palace she took off running. She had tears in her eyes as she ran through the town. She wound up in a small garden and then just sank to the ground among the flowers and cried, 'How could he do this to me?' she asked herself.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2005 12:11
Inwe ran passed Lily who then felt very small, "Inwe?" she asked, but Inwe took off running. Lily debated if she should follow her friend, maybe she wanted to be alone, but Lily could not tell and decided to follow, Inwe maybe just did not see her.

Lily caught Inwe in the garden only to catch the words, "How could he do this to me?" Slowly she walked up to her, "What did he do to you?" Lily could only assume she meant her father. She knelt down next to her friend on the ground and looked up at Inwe whose eyes were red from crying. Lily felt bad, but did not know how to comfort Inwe, so she sat next to her silently just to say she is there.
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2005 12:42
Amras heard someone crying and rose to have a better wiev of the garden.
Suddenly he saw a girl with long redish brown hair come running at his direction, she was followed by a very snall person, either a child or a halfling, Amras could not really tell.
He decided to try to sneak up on them and started crawling, protected by a low bush in their direction.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2005 05:55
Tears ran down Inwe's cheeks as she just sat there. She couldn't believe that Thranduil would do that to her.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2005 07:34
"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but if you want to talk, I'm here, and I won't tell anyone 'cause I don't have anyone to tell." Lily gave Inwe a weak smile, but her heart sunk, she did not like it when her friends cried. She continued to sit next to Inwe in silence looking at the ground until Inwe felt like talking, and if she didn't want to, Lily would be there next to her anyway for however long just to let Inwe know she was there, for she felt that without knowing what happened, she could only sit by her side. "I just wanted to let you know that whatever happened, I've got your back, I know that doesn't mean much coming from a small hobbit, and I know I can't do much; but whatever is wrong, I will help in any way I can even if that is just sitting here, or if you want to be alone I can leave, but I won't unless you want me to." Lily said and was silent again.

[Edited on 26/1/2005 by ~elvellon~]
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2005 08:24
Giritheldaiel listened to the silence for a moment.
"Yes..." she said quietly, "I haven't been here ever since... well, I don't really remember. But this is my home."
When she said it was her home, she didn't really feel that way. Apart from Inwe, she had not yet saw any familiar face or memory.
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 12:49
Glorfindel nodded "I hope you understand what a blessing this is for you. To be able to return to your home." he said thoughts straying away to the hidden city of Gondolin in the North. A tear slowly crawled up in his eye, he did not let it fall.

-----

Amras carefully listened to listened to Lily's words as he realized that it was not very nice to sneak up to people like this. He thought of what to do.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 06:10
"Thanks Lily." she whispered softly, tears running down her cheeks, "Will you go tell everyone that if they wish to travel with me still that I will be leaving in the morning?"
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2005 02:19
Lily nodded and gave Inwe a quick "hang in there" hug and went to tell the others the news.

On her way she saw Amras crouched behind a bush. "Umm, okay, I have no idea what you're doing there, and I won't bother and ask, but Inwe says that if you wish to travel with her further then we will be leaving tomorrow morning." she smiled and went to the next people.

Approaching Glorfindel and Giritheldaiel, she hopped that she was not innterupting anything and gently tugged on Glorfindel's sleeve. "Inwe says if you both want to travel further with her, then we will be leaving tomorrow morning." she said to them and left quickly.

She thought she had told everyone, except Bingo, but she was not sue where he was, so she walked around and looked for him. She did not want to leave him out. "Bingo!" she called, her small voice echoed. Her almond eyes sparkled as she ran, but she could not seem to find him. (if Bingo doesn't come until after we left, we can just pretend that Lily told him )

[Edited on 1/2/2005 by ~elvellon~]
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2005 05:23
Amras quickly looked up at Lily as she told him the news.
He blushed for beeing chaught sneaking around in bushes but nodded as a silent reply.

----
Glorfindel felt something touching his sleeve and turned around. Noone was there! His face turned into an counfused expression but just then, he heard Lily's vocie and looked dwn at her.
as she had told him he said:
"Thank you for telling us, Lily. I'll go tell Asfaloth right away"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2005 07:59
'I can't stay here anymore... I don't want to marry him... I do not want to be a lady of the court... I just want freedom... I want to travel.' Inwe thought to herself, tears in her eyes.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2005 10:28
(hi all, i am not going to be here for this weekend but should be back around monday or tuesday. Keep up the good posts! )
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2005 06:19
Amras suddenly rose from his crouching position.

----

Glorfindel walked to Asfaloth in the stable.
"hi, how are you?" he whispered not wanting to distrub the other horses.

"Im fine, they got some really nice food here, I tell you" the horse "said" as he chewed on some hay

"Well enjoy it now, we'll be leaving tomorrow"

The horse dropped the hay
"NO! I want to stay!" he proested "why do we have to leave?"

"It's for a good reason, I promise" Glorfindel said as he bent down, took a handful of hay and gave it to Asfaloth "Try to rest"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 09, 2005 06:06
Inwe didn't move from where she was, hoping that her father wouldn't find her there, just hoping that none of the elves would find her.
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2005 04:39
Amras thaught for a moment. Then carefully took a step forward.
"Inwe?" he asked
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2005 08:30
Inwe was startled by his voice and looked back at him, tears in her eyes still, though she tried to hide them, "Yes?" she asked softly.
<< First1920212223
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email