Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1819202122Last >>
Author Topic:
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Aelin-uial (please join) it will be fun :)
on: November 20, 2004 12:05
Glorfindel rose a bit in the sadle to get a better view and there he saw it, Mirkwood.
He sighed relifed and thought about how long it was since he actually visited here.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2004 08:45
They trotted into the center of the Mirkwood town and were greeted by many elves. Inwe smiled at them all, "Would you all be willing to house my friends for a few nights?"

"Of course we would Lady Inwe." They said as they went to the other horses and helped the travelrs down that needed help.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2004 06:16
Lily stared at the forest and elves around her with wide brown eyes. A rush of excitement consumed her. "Are we in Mirk-wood?" she asked still looking up amazed at how tall the trees were.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2004 08:50
Inwe dismounted and helped Lilly off, "Yes young hobbit, we are in Mirkwood Forest, my home." she said, wincing slightly as she moved her arm. She tired her best to ignore the pain, but the other elves saw it, "Lady Inwe you must rest and get your wounds tended to before you speak with your father. King Thranduil has awaited your return for a while." one elf said.

Inwe turned to that elf, "Why would father wait for my return? I thought he wanted me gone."
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2004 02:19
"There will be time for question, but I also think that now you have to rest. You're not well, and the King can wait a little longer." said Giritheldaiel. She felt really safe now, and she could see her own tree house. She wanted to asked the elves about her mother, yet she wasn't sure they'd recognize her.
"Home..." she whispered as she looked around. She wasn't sure if anyone heard her, and she didn't care at all.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2004 05:05
"See to it that my friends are well taken care of." Inwe said to the elves. Then she allowed a couple elves to lead her off to tend to her injuries. Over her shoulder she said, "Welcome back Giritheldaiel.
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2004 06:03
Glorfindel dismounted Asfaloth and made a fue elves carry his belongins inside. After that he lead his horse into a stable and took of the sadle and so.
Non of the elves had recognised him as "the great lord Glorfindel" (perhaps beacuse he had pulled his hood all over his face) and he felt pretty happy about that.
When he was checking that no stones had been stuck in Asfalot's hoofs, he noticed that someone was watching him so he looked up.

Amras stood in the middle of the stable with Rauros behind him. Glorfindel raised an eyebrow.
"Ehm... where should I...?" Amras begined carefully
"Oh, just put him in some of those boxes over there" Glorfindel said and pointed at a few boxes fiurther down. Amras did so but just as he'd got his horse inside an elf appered.

"Oh no! Don't put the horse there!" she said "That's for the king's horses"
"but..." Amras said

Glorfindel sneaked out of the building
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2004 08:40
Inwe had been treated for her wounds, but she refused to stay in bed. She went down to the stables to check on Celebrindal and noticed and elf scolding Amras for trying to stable his horse in the kings horse's stalls, "Rauros should be stabled in my fathers stalls, he is a brave horse and deserves nothing less." she said to the woman.
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2004 06:58
"Oh! My apoligies, lady Inwe." the elf said "I will take care of your horse" she said taking Rauros´ reins from Amras´ hand.
Amras smiled slightly and looked at Inwe as the woman led Rauros into a box.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2004 03:15
Inwe nodded to the woman, "Thank you." Then she smiled at Amras, "Your horse is well taken care of now, you should go rest up and I will find that scoundrel Glorfindel and take care of him." she said with a wink. She winced slightly as she moved her arm, which was now up in a sling.
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 06:45
[Amras is supposed to have a crush on Inwe, right?]

Amras smiled and felt how he blushed "I will" he said and then quickly turned round confused over the warmth he suddelny felt inside.
He walked to the door, there he spotted Glorfindel who was on his way in to the palace. Amras took two fast runnig-steps over the grass and jumped with a "YAARGH!" on Glorfindel's back and wrestled him to the ground.

-------

Glorfindel tryed to escape to hear the elf yell at Amras and headed for the gaits of the palace, he thought of how nice it would be with a warm bath and some new clothes, he sighed.
Suddenly he heard a "YAAARGH!" and felt someone's weight over his shoulders.
In the next moment Glorfindel and Amras were rolling around on the ground wrestling and laughing like two 7-year old boys
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 09:46
Inwe laughed as she saw them wrestling around, "You two are like a couple of children." she said while laughing. Her green eyes glittered happily, forgetting her pain for the time being. Her redish brown hair fluttered out to the side in a slight breeze that moved through the leaves of the trees. She shook her head, "Don't hurt yourselves." she said as she walked off. She decided to check on the others and see how they liked their accomodations. She figured that she would find Bingo and the hobbit lass and take them to the kitchen. She knew that Bingo would enjoy it.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 03:57
Lily looked around, her eyes were wide, she had never seen such a magnificent place in her life. "So this is what Mirkwood looks like," she thought to herself, she had only heard of Mirkwood because of Bilbo's stories, but though he described it well, seeing it was much more amazing and beautiful.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 06:47
Inwe spotted Lily and went over to her, "Hello again Lily. Are you enjoying your stay in my father's kingdom? I could show you around if you like." She adjusted the sling on her arms slightly and smiled at the hobbit.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2004 05:13
"You live here?" Lily asked quite amazed, "Sure, that'd be great!" Lily answered happily.

[Edited on 30/11/2004 by ~elvellon~]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2004 06:11
Inwe smiled, "Where else would a Mirkwood elf live? Come I will show you around." she said and began walking.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2004 07:14
Lily shrugged her shoulders and smiled in responce, then began to follow Inwe.
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 01, 2004 05:11
Amras and Glorfindel had gone tired of wrestling and had gone into the palace
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 01, 2004 08:53
Inwe smiled down at the young hobbit and walked with her into the palace, "Is there anything in particular you would like to see?"
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 06, 2004 03:14
(sorry it's so short, i could not really think of what she should say, kind of a "writers block" lol )
Lily shrugged, she was not sure what one could see in such a large palace.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 06, 2004 08:05
Inwe smiled warmly, "Well then, you must be hungry. Shall we start with the kitchen?"
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 07, 2004 04:56
(Where's Bingo? We're going into a kichen, wouldn't want him to miss out on all the food, lol )
"Sure!" Lily exclaimed. Why hadn't she thought of that before? She followed Inwe.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 07, 2004 08:59
"I am suprised that Bingo hasn't come running yet. You would think that he could hear the word 'fod' from miles away." Inwe said with a laugh as she walked down a hall.
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 08, 2004 08:57
Without really knowing, Giritheldaiel followed everyone into the palace. She was deep inside her thoughts. Each and every memory of her life came back to her when they reached Mirkwood, and the strongest were those of her mother and Legolas. She followed Inwe and Lily, not knowing why or where to.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 08, 2004 10:06
Inwe noticed Giritheldaiel following them in a sort of daze and fell back next to her, "Penny for your thoughts?"
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2004 03:26
Giritheldaiel woke from her thoughts, looked at Inwe and smiled.
"Everything is coming back to me. Many year that I forgot, and I just don't know what to do with all these... memories."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2004 10:03
Inwe put a hand on her shoulder, "If you need help sorting them out, I am here. We were friends for most of our lives, so I can probably help you sort things out."
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2004 12:45
[hey guys, sorry if i've been gone for a while. something awful happened in my life, if you look at my signatre you will understand what, so i have not been feeling like posting stuff. anyway, i feel better now, so im back. you won't get rid of me this easily ]

Glorfindel had been given a new robe, in green and brown, the colors of Mirkwood, his hair was brushed and part of it was braided.
Once again he looked like the elven-lord he was. As he walked down the stairs from the room he had been given he met Amras who had changed clothes too.

They decided to go to the kitchen.

InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2004 12:02
Inwe led Lily and Girithieldaiel in to the kitchen. She talked to the cooks, who bowed and hurried off to prepare something to eat. Inwe smiled and looked at lily, "In a few moments, my hobbit friend, you will taste the fine foods of the Mirkwood elves."
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2004 08:15
"Fine indeed." said Giritheldaiel, smiling. Inwe's offer to help cheered her up. She was no longer alone.
~elvellon~
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 14, 2004 02:38
Lily's face brightened, she had never eaten elf food before, but had a feeling she would love it.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 14, 2004 04:02
The elves came back out a short time later with many different very good looking foods and set them at a table. Inwe smiled, "Help yourselves my friends." she said.
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2004 11:16
Suddenly the door swung open and Glorfindel and Amras entered. "Hello" Glorfidel said and they both looked slightly embarassed "We felt...a bit hungry, do you mind if we...?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2004 12:49
Inwe smiled, "Go right ahead." she said softly, emerald eyes sparkling a little.
Glorfindel_of_Gondolin
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2004 01:36
The man and elf threw themselves over the food and ate like they had never seen food before.
<< First1819202122Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email