Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First45678Last >>
Author Topic:
Rebecca_C
CoE Volunteer & Weeper of Nienna
Send Message
Post RE: ROTK EE - All Discussion, News, Trailers, etc.
on: November 19, 2004 02:55
Does anyone have any inside knowledge on the other two disks, the appendixes? Or on any hidden extras?
A small note, can someone tell me where they are on FotR and TTT? (If that's not relevent, I'll remove it when you tell me!)

Becky
Aldariel22
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2004 03:20
The EASTER EGGS!!! They are on the 2nd movie disc of all three extended editions. The trick to finding it is always the same! On the second movie disc go to the scene selection menu. Go to the very end of the list. Now be sure to be highlighting the scence and not the groups of scenes of to the sides and push your down arrow button. Keep going down until a little picture/icon that wasn't there before pops up(for FOTR it was a ring, for TTT it was a tower, for ROTK maybe it'll be a crown?)

Anyway on FOTR you get to see the MTV Movie Awards spoof of the Council of Elrond scene and on TTT you get to see Andy Serkis'/Gollum's thank you speech from the following MTV Movie Awards. They are so funny!:evil::evil: On ROTK there will be a prank played of Elijah by Dom after one of the premires. For what I've read about it, it should be really funny!

Hope I was able to help!
TA!
Aldariel22
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2004 03:34
LESS THAN A MONTH! LESS THAN A MONTH!

25 days until ROTK EE release date otherwise know as the HAPPIEST-BEST-MOST-UBER-MEGA-AWESOME-DAY-EVER!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Sparta
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2004 10:24
In case you guys didn't know there is going to be another trailer premiered on lordoftherings.net on NOV.29TH. It could be the full comic con trailer but it could also be something entirely new. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Sparta
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2004 10:31
The picture where we see Boromir's "apparition" for lack of a better word, standing behind Faramir is kinda cool, because Denethor sees Boromir while talking to Faramir, and then he starts talking to Faramir as if hes talking to Boromir, and Faramir thinks his dad is actually talking to him with respect for once, but then he realizes what is going on. This is gonna be an awesome extended scene. BRING ON THE EE
ethuiliel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2004 10:47
I'm confused. It sounds like a very cool scene, but I don't remember seeing it, in a trailer or in any pictures... Where did you see/hear about this?

[Edited on 11/19/2004 by ethuiliel]

[Edited on 11/19/2004 by ethuiliel]
Nienna-of-the-Valar
Loremaster of the Edain
Send Message
on: November 19, 2004 10:51
Hey guys, just so you know, there is an edit button at the bottom of every post, so that if you forget to put something in your previous post, you can go back and edit it, instead of posting another one right underneath. Makes the forum stay much neater if we all utilize these tools...Thanks!
Sparta
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2004 11:15
There are a whole bunch of pictures floating around the internet. I have this pic on my comp, along with many other interesting ones im sure you guys would love to see, but i'm at work right now, I'll post it when i get home tonight. (if I can figure out how to do that, I'm new to this message board. I'd appreciate some help or instruction) Thanks!
EDIT actually I found where they were on my other message board that I frequent, so heres the link (scroll down the whole page to the bottom so you see them all)

http://www.comingsoon.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22083&page=407&pp=25

***Just a fair warning, these pics are very spoilerific, dont click on the link if you dont want to see pics of Sarumans demise, the Mouth of Saurons demise, Wormtongues demise and many other delightful things***

[Edited on 19/11/2004 by Sparta]
Eleanor_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2004 03:44
Not really on topic but I was just watching the new video on www.lordoftherings.net and at the end, there was something about the world premiere of the EE edition on November 29 at www.lordoftherings.net . Does anyone have idea what this might be?

If anyone does know, could you please pm me because I'm new to the whole Forum thing. thanks.

Eleanor_Greenleaf
Eleanor_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2004 03:49
Oh nvm, I just read the previous replies so nvm. Thanks anyways. And like everyone else, I'll wait as patiently as my nerves can handle.

Eleanor_Greenleaf
Sparta
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2004 06:30
Is anybody alive on this message board?? haha
Aragorns-Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2004 08:47
i no this probably has been said already, but i no when it is coming out. i live in central Pennsylvania, USA, and its coming out here on December 14.
Sparta
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2004 01:37
Hey everyone, Ropeofsilicon.com is showing a sneak peak of the 6 minute trailer that is being released on lordoftherings.net on nov. 29th. The sneak peak on ropeofsilicon.com is 2 and a half minutes, and it is being shown on nov.25th, so don't forget to check that out! the sneak peak is made up of the 6 minutes that will be shown on the 19th at lordoftherings.net, and that 6 minutes is all NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE!!!!!!! so mark that down in your calenders people.
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2004 03:40
On the LOTR fanatics website, on the ROTK movie thread, they have a list posted of all the new/added scenes to ROTK....makes for a neat read....and gives one an idea of what to expect. Have NO idea where they got it....but, it IS cool!!!:love:
Sparta
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 23, 2004 11:34
I wish they would have another Trilogy marathon. Except this time have all 3 Extended Editions. That would be radical.
Lossendiliel
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: November 24, 2004 12:04
I'm gonna have one with my friends, plus one with the culture group I'm in! Gonna be sooo cool....
IntotheWest23
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2004 04:50
i don't know if anyone mentioned this but they have the part where Sam looks up and sees the star <33 aww :heart::heart::heart: i'm so excited for the extended edition...

speaking of marathons, on new years day at my house i'm watching all three extended editions...no one else will join me :cry: lol i'll be okay

does anyone have a website with the EE trailer NOT in quicktime? it doesn't work for me :cry: thanks!!
LadyLegolas113
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2004 01:00
has lordoftherings.net posted the 6 miute trailer yet??? i cant seem to find it!
IntotheWest23
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2004 01:11
they have it
it works for Quicktime
when you get to the site go to the side where it says "Extended Edition" u should see a pic of aragorn
then u'll be at this page where it lists all the features
go down a bit and find a pic of aragorn with a sword

nd there you are!
I_am_no_man
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 08:59
Hmmm, is anyone else having problems with the 6 minute preview? I click on the "New Video" thing on the website then all I get is the quicktime logo followed by nothing but a black screen. It's frustrating! :cry:
Aldariel22
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 09:10
I_am_no_man you wouldn't have a dail-up connection. You probably just have to wait a bit for it to complete load, that's what I am doing. I hope you have better luck with it!
Child_of_Lúthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 10:04
Ahhh!!! I saw the six minute preview! It just made me even more excited for December to come! Only about two more weeks! (Well, for us in the U.S. anyway). Can't wait!

[Edited on 29/11/2004 by Child_of_Lúthien]
Nienna-of-the-Valar
Loremaster of the Edain
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 11:09
FYI...at this time *looks at clock* 16:06 pm on the East Coast, if you are using Netscape, you appear to be unable to see the new 6 minute trailer, as when you open the Official Site, there is no link to the Sneak Preview in the bottom lefthand block on the home page.

It is working just fine in Internet Explorer.

Let us hope they get that worked out some time soon for those people who do not use IE.
IntotheWest23
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 11:19
thank you Nienna-of-the-Valar!! i should try it on internet explorer
IntotheWest23
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 11:51

i watched the 6-minute preview...now i can't find the trailer
does anybody know where it went?? :sob:

i cant wait for ROTK EE!!!

oh nd the mouth of sauron is so cool!!! very very creepy but cool
Sparta
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 11:52
does anyone know where I can download the trailer in Windows media player or real player format??
IntotheWest23
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 12:05
if u hav internet explorer, nd u weren't using that 2 watch it then it mite work but to answer ur question no i dont't no sorry

never mind i found the trailer!

i'm soooo excited
IntotheWest23
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 02:05
does anybody know/think they'll have more grey havens footage??

i love that scene but it's really sad i hope they do...

:love: thanks
Sparta
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 03:26
Nothing is extended past Mount Doom. sorry champ!
Shadow_fax
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2004 04:22
Not sure whether we are allowed to post links here, but just to say there is a full written transcript of the 6 minute EE trailer at theonering.net.

Counting down the days now for release date :rolling:. For us in the UK 10 days to go! :disco: Can't wait! :disco:
Child_of_Lúthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2004 08:42
Nothing is extended past Mount Doom. sorry champ!

Really? Dang it! I was hoping to get more of the wedding of Aragorn and Arwen, maybe even hear Arwen's song that Liv Tyler mentioned at a convention. I also wanted to see more of Eowyn and Faramir at the end. Well, at least they'll be in the Houses of Healing...
Sparta
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2004 10:12
Have you guys seen the AOL mouth of sauron clip??! it is absolutey phenomenal!! you see a minute and a half of the mouth of sauron confrontation.
IntotheWest23
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2004 10:14
oh well thanks for the info anyway...

omg the mouth of sauron it's soo creepy yet soo awesome

eek! i can't wait
elrond
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2004 12:40
if yovue read the script and listened to the trailer, what do you reckon Aragorn says to Sauron through the Palantir ???

"Long have I ................. you"

im not sure I agree with the script that Lady Eowyn drew up, but I also cant make it out properly :-\

[Edited on 30/11/2004 by elrond]
Uomini
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2004 01:33
I don't understand what he says either...does anyone know?
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email