Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First7891011
Author Topic:
Araiden
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The half demon (feel free to jump in :) )
on: May 06, 2004 04:36
Keiko stood in the village, the rain pouring down. It was only helping a little, but it was better than nothing. She ran around, helping the families, and the creatures trying to stop whomever started this fire.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 05:39
The village elder saw this strange girl and walked over, "What are you doing in our village? Are you helping the demons?" He looked her up and down and then suddenly realized who she was, "Keiko? Is that really you?" He asked suprised to see her.
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 05:18
(OOC, i apologise for my absence from this thread, but i want us to kick it back up again! ill start pming people if it comes to that)

Riyitan glared at Sy'rai.
"I do not care what you are, be it human or drow, you still will not touch my sister. I still have....unfinished buisness.. with her. Take one step near her, and you, my dark elf, will die. Make no mistake."
Araiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 06:12
((I dunno what to post as Sy right now, so I'll post for her later..... =\ ))

Keiko turned to see the old man standing behind her. "Yes father, it's me. What happened here?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 06:51
A tall slender woman came into the clearing. She had short blond hair and blood red eyes, " There you are, Sy'rai. I have been looking all over for you." She noticed the cat demon standing over another cat demon, "I see you have been busy..." She said with a smirk.
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 04:31
Riyitan bared her teeth and let out a deep growl.
"I don't know who either of you two nyithans are, but I suggest that both of you leave here, now." Riyitan's eyes flashed a briliant red. "Or I might have to get angry."
Araiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 05:58
"Trying to be at least, Amarie." Sy'rai turned to her companion and flashed a smile. Turning back to Riyitan, her smile disappeared. "Very well. I suppose I'll just have to wait." Taking a step back, she disappeared into the foliage, waiting to make her next move.

The elder smiled, "I am so glad to see you again, Keiko. The village is under attack by demons, most likely sent by Alatariel."

Keiko gazed around the village. "But why would anyone attack the village? And who is this Alatariel?"

"You knew her when you were young. Your mother used to care for her. As for why she would attack the village, it is probably to finish off the rest of us."

"You mean Alay?" Turning her gaze back to her father, Keiko shook her head. "I'm sorry, but she was sweet and kind. She would never hurt anyone." Stepping towards her father, she looked down. "It wasn't her. I just know it."

The elder frowned, "She wasn't so kind when she was in the village yesterday."

"Are you sure it was Alay? I mean, it could've been someone else trying to trick us into thinking it was her." A tear ran down her cheek. She wouldn't...couldn't believe that it was Alatariel. "I know she wouldn't do anything like this."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 01:40
The elder frowned, "We all agree that it was her. Remember you have been gone for seven years, a lot can happen in that amout of time. A demon is a demon no matter what."

Amarie watched Sy'rai leave and then she smirked at Riyitan, "We will meet again I hope." and with that she too disappeared into the shadows.
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 07:05
Riyitan was annoyed. Thoes two women, threatening to interfear with her plans... Riyitan growled in anger. Something would have to be done about them, surely, but not now. Walking back over to her younger sister, Riyitan frowned. If Alatariel stayed here, she might be mobbed by the villagers, and then her plans would be put into jeapordy. Pulling from her sash a small silver ring, inlaid with a single ruby, Riyitan placed it into her sister's palm.
'It's more than you deserve. And more power than you'll ever beable to yield, but mother says you should have it."
Sheathing her katana, Riyitan hid herself amidst the trees, to watch for any signs of a troublesome mob.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 03:35
(ooc: YAY I can wake up ^.^ )

Alatariel groaned and opened her eyes. She looked around and saw that night had fallen, "What the..." she stood up and found her sister no where in sight, "Why didn't she kill me?" she then noticed that she was holding something. SHe opened her hand and looked at the small silver ring, "What's this?" she shrugged and put the ring in her pocket, "I will figure that out later, for now I need to get moving and see if everyone else is alright." she turned and went in the direction of the village, hoping to find the others safe.

When Riyitan left the demons that were attacking the village also disappeared, leaving the village still burning.
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2004 02:55
(Eek! Sorry ive been gone for so long. :sob: A lot of stuff happened including my computer crashing. :killcomp: Grr! I'm sorry if this is also a lame post, but it's been a while... hopefully I'll get into the swing of things again.)

Namiko left Tanirise and Eeva, splitting up to search the village for either of the men, or the demons who caused the fire. She ran inbetween houses and still saw nothing. Finally, out of breath she came near the edge of the village. She stopped to catch her breath letting the fresh rain she helped bring soothe her.

"A demon is a demon no matter what." she overheared. Namiko turned to see an elder talking to someone definately part tiger and well armed. She strode over to the pair. For lack of anything else to do amid the simmering chaos of firefighting she strode over to the two and bowed quickly. "Greetings. You wouldn't happened to have seen a monk, demon hunter, or any little demon pyromaniac imps, would you?" Seeing there eyes grow, Namiko paused. "Sorry, i'm just a little frustrated right now. My name is Namiko."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2004 03:03
Alatariel stumbled into the village moments later, bleeding heavily still from her stomach wound. She saw Namiko talking to the village elder and started to say something, but fell to her knees in pain.
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2004 11:11
Namiko looked over the elder's shoulder and gasped. "Alatariel!"

She ran over to the half demon, sliding on her knees in the mud to sit next to her. "I knew I shouldn't have left you," she mumbled. She gasped when she saw the stomach wound. "Oh boy."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2004 01:46
"I'm..... fine." Alatariel said, between heavy breaths. Blood was pooling on the ground around her, but she refused to give into the pain. She got up, and took a few wobbly steps forward, "Is everyone else okay?" she asked as she saw the burning buildings.
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2004 10:27
"Yes, and the village will recover in time." Namiko helped Alatariel take a couple of steps. She admired the girl's toughness. "We couldn't find the demons who set the fire, but at least they left before burning down everything . " Namiko looked down for a moment and saw the blood dropping and leaving a trail behind.

The two slowly neared closer to the elder and the tiger girl. "You won't last much longer on your feet like this, no matter how tough you are, and you know it's true." she whispered to Alatariel. Let thier opinions of the half-demon be damned... Namiko raised her head and called out to the pair infront of them. "Please, do you have any bandages?! My friend is wounded!"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2004 09:50
The eldar looked at Namiko and Alatariel, "I will not help Alatariel, besides do you think after our village has burned down that we will have much of anything?" The Eldar turned his back o nthe pair and said, "Come on Keiko let us find the other villagers."

Alatariel looked at Namiko, "Don't be ridiculous I will be fine, they are just scratches, nothing I can't handle." she winced as pain shot through her body. She pressed her hand to her stomach in an attempt to hold the blood back.
Araiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 05:50
"I will not leave Father." Taking a step towards Namiko and Alatariel, she bowed. "My name is Keiko." Kneeling by Alatariel's side, she smiled. "I will do as much as I can to help her.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 03:44
The elder placed his hand on Keiko's shoulder, "Why would you help her?" She did not listen to him and walked over to Alatariel

Alatariel looked at Keiko, "Keiko, is that you? It has been long since I have seen you."

The elder turned, "Help your mother's killer if you wish then, but I will have nothing to do with it." He walked off.
<< First7891011
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email