Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
Post The half demon (feel free to jump in :) )
on: January 03, 2004 09:23
This isn't the first rpg I have done and it doesn't have a real path so any one can do pretty much anything on this. It can go in any direction . my character is in the database. You can be anythig you want, for the most part. plese no vampires of werewolves or anything like that. Try to keep it with either anime or tolkien characters. You don't have to pm me to join unless you aren't sure if your character fits in my guidlines. You can just jump in. I have this title in the occ forum too so if you have any Ideas you can post there. If you aren't sure how to bring your chracter in you can pm anyone in the rpg or post on the occ and we will work you in. And please no Goddmodding. This is what the story is about:
This is about a half demon looking for a place to fit in. humans hate her because she is part demon and demons hate her because she is part human. She has a half demon sister (hint hint) that hates her and wants nothing more than to kill her.
Alatariel Annárë neared a village. "Maybe I can find a place to stay here." She said to herself, silver hair blowing in the wind. But as she entered the village people began to throw things at her saying "Get out of here you dirty demon! We don't want you here!" They chased her out of the village. She could have fought back but didn't. She ran and hid behind a tree. Blood streamed from her head where a rock had hit her, but it didn't matter. She wished she had friends and someone to care for and who cared about her. She climbed a tree to the top and sat watching the clouds go by. She began to daydream about fitting in somewhere.

[Edited on 3/1/2004 by InweSilimaure]

[Edited on 4/1/2004 by InweSilimaure]

[Edited on 7/1/2004 by InweSilimaure]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The half demon (feel free to jump in :) )
on: January 03, 2004 04:08
She thought back to her childhood..... back to her friend, Anaria. Why had her friend betrayed her? She had been run out of many towns since then. Now she travveled place to place hoping to find a place where a half demon would be accepted. Blood still dripped from her wound and began to make a puddle on the ground below.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 03, 2004 07:37
((I'm gonna use my new char Eeva, she's in the database.))

Eeva watched as everyone threw rocks and things at the girl. She ran into her house. Quickly changing into a blood red corset tank top and a pair of looser fitting black leather pants, she threw on her combat boots, placing her kinfe in its concealed pocket. She pulled her long, black hair back, its blue sheen showing under the pale light. Her light brown eyes skimmed her room. "Ah, there you are." She picked up her pure black ferret Jet, and placed him in her bag.

She snuck out her window, running into the forest where she had seen the girl go. Her ankle-length trench blew behind her as she moved. Looking around, she wondered where she could have gone. "Hello, are you there? I saw what they did, I think it was wrong. I don't care if you're half-demon." She frowned as she heard no answer. Continuing to look, she spotted a pool of blood at the base of a tree.

Slowly she walked over, looking up she spotted her. She climbed the tree nimbly. "Hi there." She spoke softly. "I'm Eeva. Are you okay?" She noticed the wound on her head. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a piece of cloth. "Here." She handed it to her, smiling.

[Edited on 4/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 07:15
(occ: welcome flash! )

Alatariel took the cloth watching Eeva carefully. She had trouble trusting people. "Are you here to torment me to?" She asked with a cold tone in her voice as she wrapped the cloth around her head. She didn't mind the pain but hated that she was bleeding because it made her too easy to find which was proved by how easily this girl found her. She saw Eeva still looking at her and she said in a rather snappy voice (you would too if you had just been chased out of a village) "What do you want?" Then remembering her manners she said in a kinder voice, "Sorry, Im not really used to anyone talking to me, thank you for the bandage." she decided against giving her name at the moment because she still didn't trust this girl and she could be an agent working for her sister. Then she asked. "I don't mean to pry but why do you have all of those bruises?"

[Edited on 5/1/2004 by InweSilimaure]

[Edited on 5/1/2004 by InweSilimaure]
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 04:06
Naroghin watched as the ppl threw things at the girl. He was sick of this. He had grown up with it all of his life. Finally he got fed up, stood up, and walked inf front of the ppl throwing things. Unfortunately, his timing was bad and the girl had already left. he began to speak to the ppl, then afer making his point he left swiftly, and the ppl looked after him as he left.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 04:50
Eeva felt at first hurt by her harsh words, but realized she was probably just upset. "You're welcome. I was just thinking that maybe I could help you, I mean, well, I'm not sure how I could, but, I mean...I don't mind if you're half demon, I think its cool. You're different, instead of being all the same, you know? I'm sorry, I talk to much." When she asked the question about her bruises, her gaze became cast downward and she became silent. "My dad, well, he often hits me." She kept her gaze to the ground.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2004 07:17
(occ: welcome Naroghin! I wasn't sure how you were going to bring yourself in so I leave it up to you )

"That's horrible!" Alatariel said with a concerned look on her face. She was accustomed to people throwing things at her and hitting her, but that was because she was part demon. "How could humans treat each other like that. I mean you are no different than the rest of the humans, well except for the fact that I noticed you can do magic. I could understand someone doing that to someone like me but not to another human." Alatariel touched her head where the rock had hit her and said, "I have thought of fighting back many times but I just don't see the point in it anymore. I don't trust many peple anymore." Just then an idea hit her. She jumped out of the tree and called up to Eeva, "Hey, how would you like to ditch your dad and travel with me for awhile. Then you won't have to use anymore of those concealing spells to hide your bruises." She whistle and an Ebony black horse with a silvery white mane and tail galloped up to meet Alatariel. On the horse's back sat a silvery blue cat. She mounted the horse and said, "Well how about it, I will in to give you a chance if you are willing to give me one." That took a lot of courage for her to say because she was still afraid of being betrayed again.

[Edited on 6/1/2004 by InweSilimaure]
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 10:46
((ooc-I'll come into the story a bit later at a more appropriate time))
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 04:32
Eeva looked at her thankfully. "I would love that. Thank you so much." She paused, "but, I don't have a horse, wait, yes I do..I can just take my fathers, it's not like he takes care of her anyway!. I'll be right back." Before Alatariel could reply she had ran back into town. Sneaking around back, she walked into the stable, smiling as Maura, her (well her father's) pure black mare whinnied. "Shh, Maura, we're going away for awhile." She quickly got her saddle on and her ready to go. She then mounted her and rode out of the stable quietly.

((Naroghin, can we know each other, like be friends from the village? I can help you get into the story more. you know? just follow my lead.))

As she was leaving the stable, she noticed Naroghin watching her leave. "And where are you going?"

Eeva looked at him, worried she would give it away and he would stop her. "I'm just going for a little ride. I need to clear my head. Besides, my father is having one of his fits. I'll be back before sundown. I promise." Her big light brown eyes looked at him, and he nodded. She galloped into the forest, her long black hair tied back and stray pieces flowing behind her softly.

((There, now you can like be following me, if you dont like the idiea, let me know and i'll fix it))

Eeva met up with Alatariel. "I'm ready. Lets go." She smiled, finally, someone who knew about her magick, and didn't want to kill her thinking she was a freak for it.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 05:00
Alatariel stroked Séreméla, her cat as she nudged Náessë, her horse into a trot. She wanted to ask Eeva something, but wasn't sure how to ask it. Finally after sometime of silence had passed she got up the courage to ask, "Why were you so nice to me when everyone else chased me out of the village?" She truely did not understand why this human wasn't afraid or angry at her because of her demon side. Séreméla jumped off Náessë's back and ran into the trees. "I wonder where she is going off to." she said quietly to her horse. Then she smelled something foul in the air...... demons.
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 05:26
Ooc- New char, in Database with a picture

Elui watched as the people threw objects at the girl. He shrunk back deeper into the shadows, his grey eyes wide. Feeling grateful that he hadn't bothered to dare annouce his appearance. Surely these people would do the same thing. He couldn't blame them for the demon part, but they had attacked without reason.

He sprinted quietly along the side of a building until he had left the village. He wanted to find out what the girl might be up to, not that he thought she would be up to no good. No, not from the way she acted. He continued his sprint shortly, stopping shortly as he spotted her and another.

Watching meekly before deciding to 'show up'.

"Hello?" he said, taking several steps forward and watching warily.

NuavImage

[Edited on 7/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 05:57
Alatariel whirled around when she heard someone say "Hello." There was a boy standing behind them. In a rather snappy voice she said, "What do you want." She jumped of her horse, hand on her sword. She had smelled a demon in the air before this boy showed up. Could he be the demon she had caught the scent of? All she knew was that she didn't trust him, heck she didn't even trust the girl she was travelling with. Why were all of these people suddenly talking to her? Had they never seen a village drive away a demon before?
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 05:38
Eeva looked to Alatariel. "I've always been different, and well, I can't stand seeing others being mean to anyone. Even if they are part demon. Besides, I hate my father, and always felt as if I didn't belong with him." She was about to reply more when someone said hello from behind them. Maura turned quickly, Eeva nervous. She pulled Maura back a few steps.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 06:33
(occ: refer back to the first post please I have added some guidlines for the game for new people and thought you others might like to see them too )

Alatariel walked carefully up to the boy, her hand on her sword. She caught his scent and it was not that of a demon, but her sister was tricky and could have concealed the scent or hired a human to kill her. "Eeva, what do you think of this boy?" She asked, wanting a second opinion even if she didn't trust her companion completely.

[Edited on 7/1/2004 by InweSilimaure]
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 09:42
Elui raised a eye brow ridge high, not moving as the girl approached him.

"I'm just as suspicious as you. And if you look closely, you might notice you have the upper hand in weapons." he smirked, something he only did when he felt nervous. He moved his long pointed ears a few times, hoping to draw attention he was not a human, though the idea was not exactly offending. And it sometimes took others a few glances to see that his ears were not apart of his spiky hair style.

He thought back, his dealings with humans had put a damper on his link to magic beings. "Just curious as towards your reaction, if that is to be of my business or otherwise."

Nuav
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 10:54
Alatariel saw the ears and noticed that he was not human, but she was not sure of what he was or what his intentions were. "I can see that you are not human, but what are you?" She asked her cat like eyes gleaming. She kept her hand on her sword as she waited for an answer. She was nervous but did not show it. The scent of the demon from earlier was still there and it had become thicker not. it was close.
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 02:39
"A Void Guardian, former I might add." Elui said, he saw her sniff the air. Wondering what she was smelling, perhaps a shadow dweller's scent had rubbed off on him during this travels? No, that wouldn't be anything to suspicious of.

His senses were tingling in an annoying way and he gave a quick look around. "Er, do you happen to have more comrads then shown? I can sense more eyes watching then is presently known." he asked, scanning the landscape, he did not see anything from his position. But the feeling didn't leave.

Nuav
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 05:17
Eeva looked at the boy. She grabbed her head in pain as a picture flashed through her mind. "The boy is not the one to worry about. It's the eyes in the shadows. They're watching us. But, I'm not quite sure who they are yet." She reached into her bag, pushing Jet aside as she grabbed a little container. Opening it up, she took one of the many pills that were kept inside. She felt Alatariel's eyes upon her. "I have to take these, I created them myself to help with my headaches. Not only do I study magick, but every once and awhile I receive these visions, which are usually followed by a severe headache. I'll be fine though."

[Edited on 8/1/2004 by Flash]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 06:44
'These two are strange indeed.' Alatariel thought to herself as Eeva took her pill. But to them she said, "I know about the presence around us. It is a demon, probably sent by my sister to destroy me. It is about a mile from here and approaching fast. It will be here in about 15 minutes if it stays at the same speed. If you don't want to get involved I suggest you leave now." Her green eyes gleamed with anger and her pupils narrowed, so that she look almost evil herself. Her hand twitched as if looking forward to slicing through flesh. She grabbed her hand to stop the twitching. She hated it when her hand seemed to have a mind of its own. She hated to kill. But her hand seemed to enjoy it.
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 09:27
Elui twitched, "A demon?" he felt a little nervous. His last encounter had not been pleasant. "I cannot flee like a coward if someone is to be attacked. I'll help you, if you need it...which is most unlikely...but still." he said, digging around in his cloak for his knife, it was a pitiful defence, but he had his own powers to rely on.

"Why would your sister want to kill you? I have heard of sibling rivarily, but not this bad." he said, raising a eye brow high. Noticing that she seemed unpleased that he insisted on staying.

Nuav
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 10:09
Alatariel said simply, "You probably wouldn't understand the kind of rivalry there is between a half demon and her full demon sister. Simply she thinks that I am weak because I am part human and wishes to wipe me out so that our family will have honor among the demons again." She was very unpleased that this boy had decided to stay because she felt he would probably get in the way. "If you are going to stay you had better have a better weapon than that pathetic thing you call a knife." With that she toss him her sword and said "Use this."

[Edited on 8/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 01:33
Elui took the sword, then gave it back. "I have my own." he said and drew his black blade, looking around. He shadow phased into a wisp of shadow and snaked along the ground behind a tree, crouching in the shadows. Aware that this would be more of a fight between the girl and the demon, and that he most likely would only be needed in bad circumstances. Elui looked towards the other girl on the horse. The horse was a fine creature, but it would not be fast enough to escape if the girl failed in ridding of the demon to come.

He levitated several feet up and landed on the branch to get a better look around. For the sarcity of trees left little shielding.

Nuav
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 02:02
Alatariel caught the sword as Elui threw it back. "Suit yourself." she said. Then she turned to Eeva and asked, "Do you have a weapon? Or are you leaving?" The demon was getting closer it would be here very shortly.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 04:52
Naroghin, that was watching the girl before, showed himself finally.
"You're not gonna kill this thing unless i get a piece of it," Naroghin said, his heated broadsword glowing in his hand, "The black fire demon will remain the strongest of all as long as i'm around."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 05:07
(occ: im not sure what this black fire demon is but yeah)

"Who the heck are you!" Alatariel exclaimed supriseed. This one didn't have the same scent as the demon that was headed here but she wasn't quite sure what he was. Why were all of these people suddenly talking to her? She didn't understand why they would want to help her, a half demon.

[Edited on 9/1/2004 by Beleg_Strongbow]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 05:42
((Don't wanna sound like whats the word, whiny? or anything, but can ya ease it with the posts. With school started again I only get to check coe every other night, every night if I'm lucky. I'm in quite a few threads and I dont wanna fall behind in any, thanks you guys.))

Eeva looked to Alatariel, "I can't leave. That would mean I'd have to go back to my father, and I can't I just can't." As Naroghin appeared, she looked at him. She spoke angrily, "I told you not to follow me. But, I guess I'm glad you did." She looked around, Maura getting nervous. She began singing a tune to the horse, her voice very beautiful and calming. As she sang, the horse seemed to calm down. Sensing danger was near, she slowly turned. She clicked to Maura and began to gallop away quickly.
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 07:28
OOC- Uh, I can't really find a good holding on this thread, so does anyone mind if I back out?

Nuav
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2004 05:32
(OOC: Hello, Inwe! I'd love to join this thread and play the character you suggested. I'll do a little bit with him here; perhaps he can meet you all after you destroy the demon. ^__^ I'll try and get him into the database later today, but we'll see. Oh, and I'm giving him a friend, since I'm using a character I RP with in another forum and I can't imagine him without his partner. Hope you don't mind. ^__^)

Two men walked down the road, enjoying the slight breeze that gave respite from the heat of the sun. One, who walked slightly ahead of the other, paused and waited for his companion.

"My, but you do walk fast, Ichiro-kun!" the second man stated cheerfully. The first man stared at him for a moment, before giving a slight "Hn.' and turning away.

They were partners, these two. A demon hunter and a priest. The first man, the demon hunter, was Fuchida Ichiro. He was a tall man, on the thin side. His long slender face was solemn; and he had very black hair and pale blue eyes. He was somewhat stiff and seemingly cold in manner with strangers, but his fighting abilities were excellent.

The second was the priest, Kamisaka Aritomo. He wore the usual priest's gear, and was slightly shorter than his companion and a little stockier in build. Aritomo had curly auburn hair and green eyes that were usually lit up merrily. He was a warm, friendly person, but very formal and sometimes a little bit on the flirtatious side. He reminded Ichiro of a fox at times.

"How soon to the next villiage, think you?" Aritomo asked.

"Another hour or so if we do not stop." Ichiro stated, without looking back. Silence fell and the only sound was that of their sandaled feet walking the dirt road, along with the jingling of Aritomo's staff.

(OOC: In Japan, family names are given before a person's given name. Hence, "Fuchida Ichiro" and "Kamisaka Aritomo". The suffix '-kun' is a title for a guy friend and is how Aritomo would address Ichiro. However, because of Aritomo's station and Ichiro's manner, Ichiro would probably use the suffixes '-sama' (Lord, Lady, Master, Mistress) or '-san' (Mr., Mrs., Ms.); maybe even '-sensie' (teacher). Anyway...so there's your cultural lesson for the day! lol See you after the demon is beat!)
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2004 07:26
(occ:Hi jaid! *Wink* ) (Nuavar I am sorry to hear that you want to backout I will miss you!)
Alatariel waited anxiously for the demon to arrive. "Here it comes!" she said to Eeva, "Be ready for anything!" Then it came....... right at Eeva! But Alatariel had seen It and blocked its attack on Eeva. It fell backward and quickly got up, "So you are better than I thought half demon, but you still cannot defeat the great Kazara!" The weasel demon said laughing evilly. "Shut up and let's fight Alatariel said, her hand twitching again. Kazara charged at her, sword drawn, but Alatariel blocked, barely. They fought with swords until the demon knocked the sword from Alatariel's hand. She in turn knock the sword from Kazara's grasp after a near miss to her stomach. The then proceeded to use claws on each other. The demon clawed her face and left three scratches across her face which began to bleed, then her knocked her backwards. She went sprawling to the ground, and lay there breathing hard for a few moments. Eeva tried to jump in but Alatariel said breathing heavily, "Don't you dare or I will kill you myself!" her eyes began to change to a redish shade as Kazara kicked her. 'no not now!' she thought to herself realizing that her eyes were changing color and her hand was twitching more than ever with a lust for blood. She jumped up and yelled "Sliver Claws!" as she clawed the demon, Kazara. He fell to the ground dead. Alatariel grabbed her hand as it began to try and claw the already dead demon further. She looked up at Eeva and said in a very scary yet frantic voice, "Get out of here now!" her eyes had turned almost completely red and her claws had grown longer and her hand was twitching almost out of control, she looked very scary indeed, enough to send a shiver up anyone's spine. It was the day before the new moon, the day when she had the most trouble controlling the demon inside her, which lusted for blood above all else. 'No wonder my sister sent someone after me today, she must know my secret' she thought to herself as she tried to get the demon in her under control 'when I kill on the day before a new moon, the demon inside me becomes even harder to control' she thought to herself.
Naroghin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2004 10:48
((ooc-i'm out too, I can't find a good place to fit in this post. The thing with the black fire demon was that the leader of them is my char's father.))
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2004 05:41
Eeva jumped onto Maura, edging her heals into the mares hind. She took off, faster then ever, scared of Alatariel. She crossed the paths of the two men, nearly knocking them over. She slowed Maura, looking down. "I'm very sorry." She looked quickly behind her, afraid at what she had seen. Her long hair had become loose, framing her pale face.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2004 06:13
(ooc- Hey! Still got room for me?? I'm going to try a new character. She's half elf, half human. Ok?)
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 09:09
(ooc: yup jump in whenever you like )

Alatariel was gald that Eeva had run, because she was losing the fight with her demon side. She tried as hard as she could, but the smell of blood made her lose all control and she tore apart the dead demon. Not satisfied she attacked anearby tree, knocking it over. Her eyes had turned completely blood red and her cat-like fangs had grown longer along with her claws. She still lusted for blood and headed for town, but as she did, her human side began to fight harder and she soon stopped, and the fight inside her commenced again. After almost and hour of fighting with herself, her eyes began to turn green again and she returned to normal. She was breathing hard and she was afraid that Eeva would hate her now. She cleaned the blood from her wound off her face as she looked down at the dead demon, now shredded to nothing, and began to cry. She composed herself after moving away from the demon and went to a stream to try and wash the blood off her clothing, but was unable to. She gave up and decided to try and find Eeva, though she didn't think it would do much good. 'Eeva probably hates me now' Alatariel said to herself. She caught the scent of Eeva and knew that she was afraid. She followed the scent and soon found her along with two men. Afraid that the men would attack her, Alatariel hid behind a nearby tree.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 01:04
"What are you hiding from?", a sudden voice asked from behind Alatariel. The voice belonged to Tanirise, a half elf - half human. She was standing next to her big white stallion, Morafe. She looked at the blood on Alatariels clothing. "What happened? Why is there blood on your clothes?", she asked.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 02:28
Alatariel shuddered as she remembered the events of the past 2 hours. "I don't really want to talk about it." She said as her hand twitched slightly, and her eyes got a slightly redish tint again.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email