Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The half demon (feel free to jump in :) )
on: January 11, 2004 06:13
"Ok.", she said simply. "But could I ask who you are hiding from? Oh, nevermind, it doesn't matter....". Taririse was a very curious person. She had no where to go, so she decided to stay with the girl and see what was going on
\
Image.

[Edited on 11/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 12:00
Alatariel's cat-like ears twitched as she tried to listen to what Eeva and the two men were talking about. After a few minutes she decided that it wasn't about her and felt that it might be safe to approach. Ready to run at the first sign of trouble, Alatariel approach Eeva and the two men and said, "I was looking for you Eeva. I'm sorry about earlier." Alatariel's clothing was still covered in the demon's blood and she tried to hide it the best she could. The scratch across her face was still bleeding, though not much by now.
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 01:10
(ooc: Inwe asked me to join, I haven't read it, but people fought and stuff. My character is in the database)
Halleth jumped when she heard a voice. She had been riding for quite a while, and had just come in earshot of someone talking. She looked around and rode towards the voice. When she could see the people talking, she jumped off her horse right into a tree silently.

[Edited on 1/12/2004 by Lady_Elwing]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 01:28
Alatariel caught the scent of someone and yelled, "Who is there? Show yourself" As she said this her hand began to twitch once again and her eyes got a slightly redish tint. But this she quickly supressed.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 05:44
Eeva looked to Alatariel. "Are you alright? I was worried." when alatariel called out to someone that Eeva could not sense, she became a bit worried again. She looked around nervously.
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 06:04
Halleth heard the yell and nearly fell out of the tree. She looked around nervously and said in a small voice, "My name is Halleth. Please don't hurt me." She cowered in the tree and didn't dare come down. Image

[Edited on 12/1/2004 by Beleg_Strongbow]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 06:41
"I'm not going to hurt you as long as you show yourself now!" Alatariel yelled up to the tree, the redish tint to her eyes still present. Then turning to Eeva she said, "Yes I am okay now. Sorry if I scared you, but If you see that again, run because sometimes I can't control it."
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 02:39
"There is a girl over there in the tree.", said Tanirise. She may have been half human, but she still had elf-like senses. She turned to where the girl was. "No one's going to hurt you. I sneaked up on her and I'm alive, so you have good chances.", she said jokingly.
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 03:20
Halleth smiled weakly and crawled down the tree. She was very beautiful and had shoulder-length white-blonde hair. "Hello." She stood there awkwardly, not quite sure what to say. "I'm Halleth. Did I already say that?" She turned and whistled. Quietly at first, then slowly louder. A white horse with a yellow mane trotted up. "This is Gaimwen. She's my horse." She smiled and stroked the horse's neck.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 03:29
Alatariel didn't feel much like talking but to be polite she said, "It is nice to meet you Halleth." She decided yet again against giving her name to the newcomer. She relaxed and the redish tint left her eyes and her hand stopped twitching. She turned to Eeva and asked, "So who are these two young men you have met?"
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 03:33
Halleth felt like she had been butted out. Though she did not mind it, no not at all. She took this time and climbed back up the tree.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 03:54
Without turning around, Alatariel said in a rather unkind voice for she was not in a very good mood today, 'What do you think you are doing? get out of that tree or I may have to knock it down."
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 04:26
"It's really alright." She turned to the two men. "I'm not quite sure, I haven't really got the chance to mee them yet. I just almost kinda ran them over. Again, I'm sorry for that."

[Edited on 13/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 04:17
Tanirise watched Halleth in the tree. She was still trying to figure out what Alatariel was apologising for. After a few minutes she went over Gaimwen. She called up to Halleth, "You have a very nice horse, you know.", while stroking Gaimwen's mane. She then walked back to her own horse, Morafe. She wispered to him in elvish. Tanirise loved horses and comunicated with them well.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 06:37
Alatariel was getting tired of just standing around she had to get to the next village by nightfall. "Well anyway I am going to get going now. So if anyone wants to come with you had better keep up." She called her horse rod of without another word. She had other things on her mind.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 07:15
"This is it." Ichiro stated as they came upon a village. Aritomo sighed.

"Doesn't look like much, does it?" he stated. Ichiro raised an eyebrow then started walking again. Aritomo hurried after.

It was an hour later when they found that a half-demon had been driven out of the village earlier and some had reported seeing a stronger demon nearby.

At this news, Aritomo saw Ichiro's eyes light up a bit. He sighed as his companion picked up his sword and started for the door of the residence they were in.

"Your pardon, sir." Aritomo bowed to the man who had been telling them the news and hurried after his friend. "Ichiro, where are you going?"

"You heard the man; there is a demon nearby."

"I know." Aritomo said seriously. "You want to fight it?"

Ichiro turned; Aritomo's face was as serious as his voice. "Yes, I do."

The priest nodded and his old smile returned to his face. "All right then! Shall we be off?" he began to walk quickly, the bangles on his staff jingling merrily. Ichiro blinked; he had expected Aritomo would try to get him to rest after a long day's walk. Strange how this priest was so full of surprises.

A while later, they came upon a scene of destruction. "Looks like we've been beat." Aritomo stated. Ichiro knelt down next to a piece of carcass.

"Claw marks." he murmered. "That hanyou, perhaps? Hm..." the tall man stood, only to find Aritomo headed off in another direction. He hastened after the smaller man. "What are you doing?"

"I heard voices on the wind." Aritomo stated. Ichiro's hand went to his sword. Aritomo noticed.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry too much, Ichiro-kun." he stated cheerfully. "They all sounded female to me!"

Ichiro nearly face faulted. "So that explains why you were walking so quickly." he muttered. Aritomo laughed.

"That is so!" he agreed, then stepped into a small clearing where it seemed a few elven women were. Aritomo's eyes widened as they turned to look at him, then he composed his face into a relaxed smile and bowed. "Greetings. I did not mean to intrude upon you all, but could you tell me...who defeated the demon that was near here? My companion," he motioned to Ichiro. "Was anxious to fight it."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 07:25
Alatariel looked at the two men and said, "I did. It was after me and I killed it. Do you have something against demons?" Her cat ears twitched as she said this. Then she remembered what she had done to the demon after killing it and shuddered.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 01:04
That explains all the blood, thought Tanirise. But she didn't really care that she had killed it. She figured Alatariel to be nice enough. It was after her, anyways, she thought. She may have not been suspicious of Alatariel, but she wasn't so sure about the two men. They seemed to be a little to eager to find out about the demon...
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 03:16
Halleth jumped out of the tree. She felt no more comfortable than before, she didn't like this talk of demons. "Well," She said looking at Alatariel, "They obviously have something against demons, if they went out to kill one." She leaned against her horse. "And why did you want me to come down from the tree? I was just looking over the area. This place is new to me."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 03:41
Alatariel turned to Halleth and said, "I like to know where everyone is and to have them within my sight. I don't trust people easily and for all I know you could sneek up behind me and stab me in the back." She always stood so that she could see everyone and was always on guard for an attack. Her cat-like ears always moved searching for any sound she didn't know. She wasn't paranoid, because most people were really out to get her and she was unable to trust anyone. She noticed Tanirise starring at the blood on her clothing and asked in a rather annoyed voice, "Haven't you ever seen blood before?" She didn't want to deal with all of the stares and questions anymore so she again headed for the next village.
"I assume that you are all going to come with me whether you are invited or not so try to keep up, will you. I have to get to the next town before nightfall." She said as she again rode off on her horse.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 05:19
Eeva turned Maura and followed after Alatariel. She smiled when she caught up with her. "I've really enjoyed your company. No one has ever been to nice to me before. Well, not that many ever talked to me in the first place, I think they were scared of my father. He has a very bad temper. Especially when he's drunk."
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 06:21
Halleth groaned and jumped on her horse. She began trotting behind Alatariel, and said to herself, "Stab you in the back, indeed. Do you mean litterally? It could be arranged." She smiled to herself and continued trotting along.

[Edited on 14/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 06:18
Ichiro and Aritomo exchanged glances. "Very interesting..." Aritomo murmered.

Ichiro didn't answer, but started to follow. Aritomo raised his eyebrow. "And just where are you going?"

"The hanyou said that we could follow if we could keep up." Ichiro answered.

"And you'd like to study her?" Aritomo guessed. Ichiro didn't answer. Aritomo smiled; Ichiro didn't like admitting when he was curious.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 06:20
"I have to admit that I too have enjoyed your company, Eeva. And thanks for sticking with me even after what happened." Alatariel said with a nervous smile.

Then Alatariel's cat-like ears picked up on what Halleth said and she whipped around on her horse so that she was riding backwards and said angrily, "What did you say! Don't even think that you could get away with that. You would be dead before you could lift your hand." but she did not turn around, because now she trusted this girl even less than before.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 12:06
Tanirise followed everyone, riding by herself. She was in deep thought. She decided to try and hold back her repetitive questions and suspicious stares. She knew that she could get quite annoying quickly and she tried not to, but most of the time she couldn't help herself. She was just a naturally curious, annoying person. Most people just thought she was crazy, and that's why she acted like that. That was probably the reason she was a bit of a loner and didn't have many close friends. She came off as a little weird. But, she could live with it. She had for a long time, anywas...
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 03:10
Halleth stifled a s , but couldn't keep a grin off her face. "Now that you're worrying about me, I could just shoot you from a tree, instead of stabbing you." Then getting a scary look from Alatariel, said hurryiedly(sp?), "But not that I would! I was only kidding..." She looked away and didn't feel comfortable for quite a while.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 05:42
Eeva smiled. "I'd never abandon a friend. Even through the worst. You're stuck with me now." She laughed lightly.
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 06:01
(ooc: is it okay if I join? Namiko's in the DB. her powers are rather limited but I thought she might fit in. Oh, and is this actually set either in Japan or in the Sengoku era? :dizzy: )

"It often isn't good to kid around when others are angry, especially not out on these roads."

Halleth and Eeva turned to see a young woman step onto the road through the trees. She wore the red hakama of a Shinto priestess but her arms bore bracers and a katana was at her side. She held her hands up to show that they were empty.

"Greetings. I am called Namiko. I'm sorry for the interruption but there seem to be some hired bandits searching these woods for a hanyou. I don't know about the hanyou-" Namiko stopped, noticing Alatariel approaching, her cat ears twitching. Alatariel looked really grumpy, probably for being caught offgaurd like this "Ah. Well, in any case, thier leader doesn not appear to be very human in nature and I thought it best to warn any lingerers I came across."

Alatariel snapped at the newcomer. "Why should I believe you? I cant even smell you, another human here." She wrinkled her nose, trying to place a scent. Aritomo tried to guess the nature of this young woman, looking back through his own religious knowledge.

"Im not completely human either," Namiko said. "If you smell rain, then that's me. Do not let it bother you." Alatariel sniffed again, identifying clearly the rain scent but then something else. "Demon." she said " And it's coming close."

[Edited on 15/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 05:57
(welcome Lissiriel!! but I would prefer to speak for my own character even though you did a good job . oh and I haven't really decided the time frame but it is before there were guns and stuff like that )

Alatariel wasn't very happy that someone had been able to sneak up on her like that. She took great pride in the fact that no one was able to suprise her, because it gave her a very good advantage in battle. For some strange reason, when she caught the scent of the demon, she was happy. This fact made her shudder because normally she would not like to come up against a demon. As the demon got closer, Alatariel's eyes began to turn red again and her hand began to twitch. "not again...." she said out loud but quietly. The demon was almost there. She turned to Eeva, eyes almost completely red and said, "Eeva you may have to get them out of here. I don't know if I can control it. The demon hasn't even got here and I'm already losing control. Keep everyone safe from me." Toward the end of what she was saying her voice began to sound very menecing and her fangs had begun to grow longer. She was now almost fully transformed. She whipped around and yelled, "Run!!!" with a look that would make anyone's blood run cold.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 06:35
Aritomo's green eyes narrowed slightly. What did the hanyou mean? Ichiro's arm grabbing his and forcing him back shook him out of his thoughts as he looked up at his companion. "Ichiro?"

"I think I know what she is talking about." the demon hunter said quietly. "And I don't want you to be hurt, Aritomo-sama."

The red-head smiled, admittedly touched; Ichiro was usually so stoic and cold sometimes Aritomo wondered if his attempts at friendship were even working.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 06:44
Alatariel was losing control of her demon side fast. Her human side was frantic to make the others leave so she wouldn't hurt them. The other demon was getting closer and she caught the scent of human blood along with it. 'it must have just killed someone recently' she thought to herself. Then her demon half took over her thougts and she began to think about ripping the demon to shreds.

Suddenly, with all of the fighting between her human and demon sides, her mind snapped and she took of running. She sliced the nearest tree in half with her claws and continued running to find the demon.

[Edited on 15/1/2004 by InweSilimaure]

[Edited on 15/1/2004 by maeghin]
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 12:25
Maxera turned her head around and watched Alatariel slice a tree in half while following Eeva on Morafe. She knew Morafe could follow Eeva with out her aid. She wondered if Alatariel was telling the truth about being unsafe to be around with other demons afoot. She sure looked as if she was really worried.
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 01:30
Namiko winced as the tree fell to the ground. She looked at her new companions. "I don't think she wants you to be hurt either. I wouldnt want to let her face that demon alone, but... Hopefully after they fight we can pick up the pieces."

Namiko sighed and smoothed back her hair. In the distance the sounds of a fight started. Namiko noticed but looked relatively unphased. Bending down casually to adjust one of her tabi socks she asked to no one in particular, "So, anyone know where a good place to wait would be? I havent deen through these parts for years!"

(ooc: sorry Inwe- I couldnt think of a better way to join at the time, but thanks too! now if I can just get everyones names straight...:dizzy: )
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 03:13
Halleth looked around confused. "What...That was...odd." She looked over at Eeva, very confused. "So...She's a demon? Half demon? ...Ok...."
(ooc: hey, what does inwe mean? Some other person had it in their name...)

[Edited on 1/17/2004 by Lady_Elwing]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 03:26
(ooc: that is fine Lissiriel )
Alatariel raced throught the trees to find the demon and finally the scent was strong enough that she stopped. "It's close." she said in a blood thirsty voice. Then she caught the scent of the others. "They followed me...." she said but was cut off as the demon jumped on her. They proceeded to wrestle around until Alatariel was able to throw the demon off of her. She stared menacingly at the demon and could smell fear on the demon even though it tried not to show it.
"Alatariel Annárë, today you will die, by order of your sister." The demon said as it charged at her. Alatariel just glared as it came at her and as it got close she yelled, "Claws of Death!!!" and sliced off the demon's arm. It screamed in pain and dropped to the ground, but not before it took a slice out of her stomach with its sword. Alatariel didn't even notice as she approached the demon.
"Prepare to die!!!" she yelled as she picked up speed, charging at the demon. The demon got up and ran, but Alatariel pursued it and it was unable to shake her. it finnally gave up running and turned holding its sword out to protect itself. Another battle ensued and they took slice after slice out of each other, until finnally after taking many wound and breathing heavily, Alatariel spotted an opening and using her Claws of Death, cut off the demon's head.
Bleeding heavily and covered in the demon's blood she staggered away back toward the road.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email