Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The half demon (feel free to jump in :) )
on: January 15, 2004 03:59
As they started to walk down the road, Namiko heard the noises of the batte stop. "One of them is gone... or dead. Do any of you have skills in healing? If your hanyou friend is alive, she may need it."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 04:08
They went running throught the forest trying to find Alatariel, but instead they came upon somone pretty much torn to shreds with claw marks all over like those of Alartariel's. Eeva went up to the figure and then exclaimed, "She is still alive, but barely!!"

[Edited on 16/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
hobbit*lass
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 11:50
i](hi! I am Leithwyn. I am a plain boring human but hey! this sounds cool and thanks for putting the start of
my character on for me, InweSilimaure!)[/i]

Leithwyn heard faintly someone shouting. Her eyes were out of focus and she was too weak cry out.She
gasped out loud as another stab of pain hit her. She knew that this was the end. She could see pools of red
around her. She wasn't sure whether she was crying or whether it was more blood on her face. She tried to
move, and once again, the agonizing pain over doubled. Her lips moved as she tried to call out, making a
hint of a noise. All she knew was that something, someone, had attacked her as she was riding through the
forest. And then she remembered. Her horse. She saw a blurry figure of a horse lying dead about ten feet
from her. She knew now that he was dead. Grief took over her and she started sobbing for the first horse she
had owned for years. Just then, someone shouted again, "she's still alive! We could still save her!" and she
heard another person arrive and voices telling this new person what they had found. The new arrival came blearily
into view. Except that she recognized this person. The cat-shaped ears, the silvery hair and catty eyes looked
familiar to Leithwyn. Panic siezed her as she realized who this was. It was the person who had attacked her.

now i have to just figure out everyone's names...
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 12:07
Tanirise looked at the scene with shock. There was blood everywhere. After seeing the state Alatariel was in, she said, "I know some minor healing that will stop the bleeding, but that's all I can do. Her wounds will need to be healed by someone more powerful than I.". With that, she ran over to Alatariel and pulled a small brown pouch off her belt. She opened it to reveal the fine, silver powder inside. She took a little bit out and put it on Alatariel's wounds. The bleeding stopped. She stood up and said, "That's all I can do with my supplies right now. I didn't exactly come equipped to save someone.". She then looked at Alatariel on the ground. "Alatariel, can you hear us???", she said with concern.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 12:12
Alatariel stumbled along, badly injured. Then she spotted Eeva and the others crouched over a figure. She approached hiding her injuries and stood a distance away, noticing that as she approached terror came into injured the girl's eyes. She didn't understand what was going on or why this girl wasso terrified of her. Even though she was part demon she had never seen that look of terror on anyone's face before. Then she saw one of the men that Eeva had been with look up and give her a very angry look and that confused her. She did not say anything because she couldn't. Her clothing was again covered in blood both from her and from the demon she had just slaughtered. 'Do they think that I hurt this girl' she thought to herself as the man continued to stare daggers at her.
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 03:33
Halleth winced at the sight of the . "Oh lord.." She murmered(sp?), turning away. "I would help you, but I know nothing of medicine. I've never seen anyone this badly injured before." She shuddered again, this time getting up and looking away. "Alatariel!" She suddenly cried. "Are you all right?"
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 03:37
Namiko saw the two women lying down on the ground in the forest, both near to death. She looked back and forth for a second, confused. Who was this other girl? had Alatariel accidentally hurt her on the way to the demon? Namiko saw the others rush to the unknown girl, but wary, and feeling something stir in her she rushed over to Alatariel. Tanrise had already begun to tend to her but left to give whatever powder she carried to the injured girl.

Namiko bent over Alatariel, looking at the gashes across her stomach. Whenever she tried to touch the area, she could see Alatariel biting back pain. namiko took a deep breath and placed her hands on Alatariel's sides. When she removed them a thick layer of frost had formed. She looked into Alatariel's eyes, a spark of silver flashing there briefly.

"Cold numbs the pain," Namiko whispered. "Can you heal quickly? If not I will sew the wound for you. The frost will keep it from hurting too deeply either way. What would you have me do?"
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 05:40
Eeva looked at Alatariel. Glancing at the girl on the ground, she wondered if she had done this to her. While she was wondering, an image flashed in her mind, it was of the attack. She could not make out the attackers face, just the fact that she was very similar looking to Alatariel. she put a hand to her head, wincing as her headache began.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 04:07
Tanirise stood worriedly pacing around the others. She hoped Alatariel would be alright. "Well, someone else must know some healing. The frost will soon melt.", she said nevously.
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 06:43
Namiko shook her head. she needs this anyways, she thought. Without waitng for a response, namiko reached up to her hair and pulled out a tiny hairpin. Holding it between her fingers, she reached down again to her stubborn sock, grabbed a thread from the weave and pulled it loose. She knotted it to the end of the straight pin and knotted the very end. She was about to start when she noticed the frost begining to melt. With a sigh she laid her left hand over Alatariel once more. Within a single minute of deft stitching, Alatariel's wound was set to mend on its own.

"You'll be okay, but no sudden moves or you'll rip it open." Namiko turned to Tanrise. "Either way, we need to get them both somewhere safe for the night. And get bandages. We must take them to the next village. This strange girl is far beyond my powers."

(ooc: yay battlefield medicine! woo!)
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 06:56
Alatariel just looked at the young girl who was afraid of her and got up. "I'm fine. Would you just all leave me alone." She said rather annoyed that they had noticed her wounds.
The young girl had found her voice and quietly said with terror in her voice and pointing at Alatariel, "Keep her away from me. She almost killed me." then the girl began to cry.
Alatariel was stunned, had she really almost killed that girl? She didn't really remember much because her demon side had completely taken over. Alatariel gasped and afraid of hurting anyone else she said, "Get that girl to the village that is just up ahead." Then she ran off into the forest as fast as she could. She would stay far away from anyone until this awful day was over and she could control herself again. Besides if she had really done this, she didn't think that anyone could forgive her. She was careful not to leave a trail of any kind, not even a blood trail or broken branches. She went deep into the forest to await nightfall and sat in a tree bandaing her wounds.
(ooc: okay everyone just take her to the village and don't give me another thought for now )
(Oh and here is a summary of Alatariel's wounds: Three scratches across her cheek (from her first battle), a stomach wound, a gash on her left shoulder, and on her right leg, and various cuts and bruises.)

[Edited on 17/1/2004 by Beleg_Strongbow]
hobbit*lass
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 09:29
"Keep her away from me. She almost killed me." Leithwyn had finally found her voice and it cracked as she spoke. She saw the silvery-haired attacker look stunned as she said this. Why? She knew that it was her who attacked her. She began crying as the pain worsened in her chest. She saw Alatariel move from her sight and she moved her head as far as she could to see her. But the gash on the back of her neck stopped her from doing so, and her head throbbed. But the attacker had gone, and she felt a bit safer.
" my name is Eeva. You're safe now. We are going to take you to the next village. What is your name?" said a voice close to Leithwyn's ear.
"Leithwyn. How far is it to the nearest village?" her voice cracked again as she spoke as her mouth was dry.
"not far. Try not to move much. We are going to put you on the back of my horse. You will ride with me."
Several pairs of hands supported her body as she was ever so slowly lifted up. Then a sudden burst of pain shot through her back and chest, and she gasped, short of breath. Once she was on the horse, leaning back on Eeva, she was suddenly aware of how exhausted she was. Her head span and she felt suddenly sick, and she was just gripping onto the horses mane, slowly slipping off of Eeva, her head lolling, when she fainted.
If you have looked me up in the database, then the girl from rohan description is not right. That's for another thread i am going to do another one for this thread....soon. ish.

InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 10:17
Night fell and the new moon rose, not giving any light to aid in their travels as the others reached the inn. They brought the injured girl inside and got a room. There Eeva tended to the girls injuries while the others sat in the lounge by the fire. There were people laughing and chating in the lounge.
A figure in a black cloak, red tunic and black pants entered the inn and went to the innkeeper and got a room for the night, then sat down at a table. Removing the hood, it revealed a young girl, with green eyes and long redish brown hair. She had three scratches along her cheek. She sat quietly drinking the tea that she had ordered.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 06:06
Eeva waited until the girl fell asleep. She then left the room heading for the lounge. She sat at a table alone, needing time to think. It just didn't make sense that Alatariel had attacked the girl. Then again, she had seemed worried about the others. Her mind rambled off ideas. Shaking them from her mind, she pulled her feet to her chest, wrapping her arms around them. Setting her head on her knees, she looked at the young girl who had just entered. She saw the scratches on her cheek, wondering what they were from.

She remembered that Alatariel had scratches on her cheek also. "Must be a coincidence." She spoke softly to herself.
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 10:12
namiko had gathered some bandages and healing herbs from the innkeeper to aid the girl who was so scared of Alatariel. She worked long until after she fell asleep. When she judged it to be finished, she asked the two men to stay with the girl- Namiko had an urgent need for sake after all that work. And tea. Alternating. She'd have to pee a lot but it would relax her nerves.

She went down to the inn's common room to see Eeva sitting by herself, looking at a very familiar girl. "Must be a coincidence." Eeva softly to herself.

"Probably not," namiko whispered to herself, standing jest behing Eeva. Those who have to halves to themselves may often take the full form of one of those halves. I can, at times.." though often reluctantly. she thought to herself. She still needs bandages though, wouldnt want that stomach gash to bust open again. With that thought she gracefully walked over to the girl, sake in one hand and tea in the other.

[Edited on 18/1/2004 by Lissiriel]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 07:52
The girl looked up at Namiko, who had walked up to the table she was sitting at and said without the slightest sign of recognition in her face, "Is there something I can help you with?" She ran her fingers through her long, redish-brown hair, her green eyes gleaming.
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 08:33
Tanirise sat down alone by the fire. It had been a very interesting day and she was trying to take it all in. After a while, she noticed the girl with the scratches. That's odd, she thought to herself. But, she decided to keep her questions to herself for once and leave the girl alone. She'd been annoying enough today. She got up and went to go see the girl that Alatariel had attacked. She hoped she was ok.
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 09:24
Namiko looked at the green-eyed girl. "Im sorry," she said. "maybe you wanted to be left alone. But there are bandages and medicine if you want it. I... well i know were not the same or anything but I know what it's like to get trapped in a body thats... different... and..."

Namiko was slowly running out of nerves and words. She didnt want to offend her, but she didnt want to see her worsening her injuries or anything. She wondered if Alatariel or the others figured out what she was anyways. She thought back to the first time she tried to shift into dragon form. She ended up stuck in it for a week, barely able to do anything in such a completely different body. She had been scared to death. Course it got better, but it always would come with some disorientation. She could alway see when someone else changed forms after that experience. She hoped Alatariel wouldnt get angry at her for doing this.

"Well," she said, "If you need anything, I'm here, and I've got a lot of sake coming if you want that too. The other girl is asleep so theres that. Umm...I'm sorry. If you want to be alone then I'll go and I won't look for you." namiko looked down into her tea.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 09:33
"I'm sorry, but I don't know what you are talking about. You must have mistaken me for someone else. My name is Alay." The girl said smiling at Namiko. Alatariel didn't want anyone to know that she tranformed into a human on the new moon, because it meant she was defencless and she did not like that feeling. Besides she still couldn't believe that her demon side had attacked someone.
Seeing Namiko look down into her tea. Alay faked a smile and said but if you want to talk I am open to it. You see i just arrived in town and i don't know anyone here,"
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 09:39
Namiko shook her head a little and looked up with a grin, completely willing to go along with it. "i don't really know anyone here either. Its been a while since Ive been this far from home." Namiko smiled and sat down.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 09:45
Alay looked at Namiko and said as she sat down, "Who was this injured girl you were talking about and is she alright?" She looked around the lounge and saw that Eeva and Tanirise kept looking over her way. Did they recognise her to? She hoped not, for she didn't want anyone to know her secret. If she could keep it secret untill tomorrow then she would be back to normal until the next new moon.
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 09:54
We don't really know who she was... she got attacked by some one while on her horse and was very close to leaving this world. She'll be alright though- Motly just scared. Maybe she'll say something when she wakes up."

namiko caught Alatariel's sidelong glances. As tanrise got up and left, Namiko held up her sake cup and whispered into it. "She doesn't know, and I don't think Eeva heard my mumblings. Don't worry. Their the only other ones to come in."

Putting down the cup, Namiko took on the friendly "Hello new person!" attitude again. "So, what brings you out this way? I was going to Kyoto but i think that's changed now. You?"
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 10:05
(ooc: well this is my last post on this forum until later tonight so here it goes.)

Alay faked a smile and said, "Well I just mostly wonder from here to there. I will be leaving again tomorrow. I'm just staying the night here." She looked over at Eeva and watched a Tanirise got up and left. 'They really do believe that I did it, so it must be true' she thought to herself as a small tear rolled down her cheek, 'and just when I thought I was making friends' she thought. Then she rememberd something from her battle with the demon, it had the smell of human blood on it! Could it have been the other demon that hurt the girl? No, it couldn't have been. Why would the girl have been afraid of her if had been the other demon. She looked nothing like the other demon that she had fought. She was so confused, and didn't understand anything that was going on anymore.
hobbit*lass
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 11:15
Leithwyn woke up to find herself lying on a bed in a dark room. Someone had bandaged her wounds, and they were not as painful as before. She moved her head slightly to see two men watching over her. She recognized them from the company she rode here with.
"How are you feeling?" asked one of them.
"Much better, thank you. Who did these?"
" I think it was Namiko. It was mostly her who saved your life. I am Ichiro. This is Aritomo."
Leithwyn was extremely grateful for what they had all done for her. Her mouth was very dry.
"Is it possible that I could have a drink? I haven't had one since yesterday."
"of course." Ichiro said and went out the room to the bar.

the last post i did was yesterday evening and I had to read almost 2 pages of post... I'm really busy at the moment with school and this production i'm in so i'm lucky if i get to look at this once a day...so thats why there aren't many posts from me.. I am really confused about who is who so could someone who knows please tell me what all their names are and how many of us there are all together...i'd really appreciate it if you did! :dizzy:
Lady_Elwing
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 11:21
Halleth sat in a corner, sipping her ale, whispering occasionally to a man at a table next to hers. This was the worst day she had had in a long time and was looking for relaxation. "Say," Said the gruff man next to her, "Ain't that a friend of yours?" He said, nodding towards Namiko. Halleth shrugged. "More or less. I am not quite sure who is my friend around here, all the people I've met today are so strange." She turned away from them and looked at the man. "Haotháin, have you ever met a demon?" Haotháin's face got a dark look and he said gravely, "Aye, miss. Devil's they are. Never want to cross a path with them, lest you wanna get your guts torn out." Halleth shuddered then said, "Well, at least one of the people I met today is half demon." :evil: (ooc: lol) "And trust me, I wouldn't want to meet a full one." She sat back in her chair and drank silently the rest of the night.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 11:53
(ooc: Yay I got a post back . Oh and hobbit*lass I have a list of all of the characters going in the ooc forum under the half demon.)
Alay could tell that the people she had been with were having a hard time dealing with the fact that she had attacked this girl. She turned to Namiko and said, "May I see this girl/ Maybe I can help her. i know a little about medicine."
Namiko studied Alay's face and finally said yes and took her to the girl.
Alay entered the room and saw the two men in the room. Then she saw the girl laying in the bed and felt almost sick. Had she really done something that horrible? She walked up to the girl, who she saw was now awake and said, "I heard what happened to you and I thought that maybe I could help." She pulled a small leather bag from the folds of her cloak and and opened it revealing a powder. Taking some out she put it in the glass of water that was on the table next to the bed and said, "Here, this should help with the pain and also help you heal faster. This stuff works really well on humans considering that it was meant to aid demons in healing."
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 12:49
(ooc: time for the evil sister to make an apperance! woot!)

Riyitan Ann'are was NOT pleased. The first two attempts on her younger hanyou sister's life did not go well. At all.
Sighing, Riyitan brushed the long, silver strands of hair from her face with a clawed finger, revealing slanted silver eyes, like a cat's.
Her cat ears twitched as she sniffed the air. She could smell the tainted blood of her sister faintly on the air. Riyitan was getting closer.
"If you want something done....."
Riyitan chuckeld to herself, and set off down the path at a leisurely pace, why not enjoy her self? She never liked her sister anyways.
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 06:37
Namiko watched silently while Alay administered the strange tonic. Leithwyn swallowed it in a few gulps and thanked Alay. then, something odd struck Namiko's mind, something she had overheard. Gently she backed Alay away from Leitwyn's bed.

Whispering, namiko said, " I overheard that the *cough* hanyou we were with had a sister. I dont know how much they look alike, but I have the feeling if it wasn't the frenzied half demon it may have been her full demon sister. Perhaps...?"

Namiko didn't want to believe Alatariel had done it, even though odds were definately leaning that direction. Was she possibly framed? Maybe what the girl knew would tell them. She watched as Aritomo helped her sit up for whatever Ichiro brought. She turned back to Alay. "Maybe when she's had something in her she will speak more."

[Edited on 19/1/2004 by Lissiriel]
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 04:15
Tanirise watched as Namiko and Alay helped the girl. She to did not believe that Alatariel had done that to the girl. She was chasing a demon, not a girl and her horse. Tanirise could hear Namiko and Alay whispering about Alatariel's sister. People always forgot she was half elf. She had the hearing and seeing of a full elf. She didn't bother telling Namiko she'd heard and kept on being quiet. It was hard, but she managed.

[Edited on 19/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 01:21
As Namiko mentioned her sister, Riyitan, Alay shuddered. Her sister had already tried to take her life twice today. But she knew when her sister was around and the one who attacked this girl was definatly not her sister. And this attack was not her sister's style, she would not have left the victim alive. The claw marks on the girl matched her claws, not her sister's.
Alay pulled Namiko out of the room away from even Tanirise's hearing. Alay looked a Namiko and said, "Okay, You know who I really am. I know that, but I don't want anyone else to know and i am not all that happy that you know. I can tell you now that my sister did not attack this girl, or she would not be alive now. My sister leaves no one alive. I can't remember everything that my demon half does when it takes over, but the claw marks on that girl match mine. I don't know if I did it or not, but all odds say that i did. I think it might be best if I just leave and never see you guys again. But I doubt that you all would agree to that, so if you all insist on coming with me, I am going to count on you to keep them safe from me on the day before a new moon. I lose control easily on those days and could end up killing someone." Alatariel had a look of desperation in her face as she said this. She did not want to hurt anyone.

They were about to enter the room again when Alatariel caught an evil scent. Her sister was coming.

(ooc: Ah!! i didn't know that my sister would come after me so soon!! I hope she doesn't get ther when i am still human *makes frightened sounds* )
Lissiriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 03:56
Namiko listened to Alay/Alatariel's words carefully. When she had finished she nodded silently. So much for the hope of Alatariel's innocence though.

When they reentered the room Namiko did not notice Alatariel catching her sister's scent. Instead, she composed herself and walked up to Tanirise and the two men. "This girl's name is Alay," she said. Im sorry I didnt introduce you earlier. She also saw a demon earlier and we may have to act quickly if another one comes by tonight. Wherever Alatariel may have gone her sister may follow- she may come for us as well. Im willing to protect the two of them from what comes. Can I count on you?"

Ichiro and Aritomo gave thier agreement, but as Namiko turned to go back, Tanirise gave her a strange look. Namiko didnt flinch but hoped the half-elf hadnt heard her conversation.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 04:07
Alay was now very nervous. Why was her sister coming now of all times? She was afraid that she would still be human when her sister came, because she would be completely defencless. Namiko turned and said something to Alay, making her jump. Alay had become very jumpy and she kept listening for sounds, which were lessened now that she didn't have her cat ears. She also was suprised that she had caught the scent of her sister, or did she just sense her sister? She knew that her sister would be able to find her because she was still bleeding slightly and her sister would definatly catch the scent of her blood. She turned to Namiko and said putting on a fake smile, "Well i must turn in for the night. I have a long journey ahead of myself tomorrow." She walked quickly out of the room and out of the inn. She went into the forest and climbed a tree. She would stay there for the night, to keep the village safe, hopefully.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 05:14
((You guys, I love this thread, but I'm so busy with school, and other posts that I can't keep up. I'm sorry to leave you like this, I really am.. I'll try and keep checking in. We'll just say that my char disappears. She may come back later. I'm not sure yet.))

Eeva stood up, walking outside. She needed some fresh air. Sitting under a tree, she leaned back and closed her eyes. From behind, someone was creeping up on her. A hand clasped around her mouth, and then, she was gone.
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2004 06:04
Riyitan was close to her sister. Very close. The stench of her hanyou sister's blood was so strong it almost made her sick.
Standing a few yards away, Riyitan spotted her sibling in the branches of a tall tree.
"My dear sister. Why don't you come down from there? We must have words."
Riyitan cracked her knuckles, her claws itched, longing to tear and rip the hanyou brat to pieces.
Her silver eyes gilnted up at her sister as she waited camly for a reply.Image

[Edited on 20/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2004 06:21
Alatariel heard her sister's voice and looked down to see her sister standing close to the tree she was in. 'No good, I'm still human.' She thought to herself as she answered her sister, "What do you want? Go away." She was afraid to come out of the tree, but knew that her sister would come up after her and then she would be trapped. She jumped out of the tree and faced her sister saying, "I'm not in the mood for this now so why don't you come back later." She knew that her sister would not agree to this, but it was worth a shot. She ran her now clawless fingers through her redish-brown hair and drew her sword.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email