Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Brandywine Pub (Come on in!! All are welcome!!)
on: February 27, 2004 12:54
Lorien: *smiles at Thalianost* You are still cute when you blush, my Lord. No need to fetch me a horse. I will call for Lagor, who has been with me through many a journey and battle. *Lorien steps outside the door to the Pub and whistles for her horse. Almost immediately a rich-brown female steed gallops from a nearby stable. The horse stops in front of Lorien and nuzzles her neck as she speaks softly in Elvish. Still speaking gentle words to the horse, Lorien secures those items necessary for the ensuing voyage.*
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2004 01:08
Just then a stranger in a white cloak galloped up on a horse and dismounted. The figure walked up to the door of the inn, where Lorien was standing and said in a deep voice, "Where is Camellia, i must speak with her. I heard she was here." He removed his hood revealing a muscular man with deep ocean blue eyes and long dark red hair, slightly curly. He had a look on his face filled with concern and many worries.

[Edited on 27/2/2004 by usagi]

[Edited on 28/2/2004 by CarolP]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 06:42
The young woman nodded and observed as they prepared for the journey when another stranger, a man, approached the door and with a look of deep concern asked to speak to Camellia. The young woman stood and knelt next to the fire place, pulled out an elvish pipe and with a stick lit the pipe and began to spoke it while waiting to see what all this was about...
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 08:20
Lorien: *slightly startled by the newcomer* Camellia is just inside, good sir. She is preparing to depart on a voyage for her homeland. *Looks inside.* Camellia, someone is here for you. My Lord Thalianost, is there something I might do for you since Camellia is going to be busy?
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 08:34
All I really need is a horse, my dear. I think I have everything else under control.

[Edited on 28/2/2004 by CarolP]
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 11:12
(ooc: in case you guys were wondering Usagi and i had this planned out )
Camellia heard Lorien and went to the door, where she saw a man with dark red hair. She ran to the door and embraced the man, "Erihar, it is good to see you again!" She exclaimed, eyes filling with tears of joy. "What brings you here?" She asked, releasing him from her grasp.
"It is your family...... I think they are in trouble." Erihar said, looking at Camellia. "I had a vision last night about your forest and home burning, and then saw you looking for them....." he said, trailing off.
"So you saw it to.... I also had the same vision, except that in mine a vioce said that I would never see my family again....."
They looked into easch others eyes and nodded, silently deciding that Erihar would come with too. "I brought three horses..." Erihar said after a few moments.
"Great.. Thalianost needed one." Then she looked over at the woman standing near the fire and asked, "Were you going to come along, and do you need a horse if so?"
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 01:29
Lorien: *Jumping out of the way as Camellia rushed over to her friend, but nearly knocking over Thalianost.* Oh! Excuse me, my Lord! I figured I best step out of the way before being squashed by the reunion of old friends. Camellia, who is this gentleman? And stranger, might I have your name or shall I just refer to you as "stranger" for a time? Allow me to start introductions. I am Lorien from Rivendell at your service.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 02:50
"I am sorry for my rudness, this is Erihar, my dear friend." Camellia said, with an outward smile but with obvious distress in her face. Erihar bowed and said, "I am at your service milady" He kissed Lorien's hand.
Then Camellia looked at the stranger and said, "And i am Camellia, daughter of Beorn."

[Edited on 29/2/2004 by Gilraen]
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 03:31
Thalianost turned to Erihar. "I am Thalianost, at your service."
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 04:32
Erihar bowed low and said, "It is nice to meet you Lord Thalianost." Then he looked at Camelia and said, "Will you be ready to go soon?"
"Yes i think we will be." Camellia said, concern showing in her eyes. "I am so worried about my family....' her voice trailed off as Erihar put his arms around her to comfort her. "It will be alright, you'll see, we will find them and they will be safe." Erihar smiled but his eyes showed a lot of worry. "We should leave now, if wea re to reach The River Anduin in three days."
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2004 07:24
Lorien: *Erihar kisses her hand.* It is indeed an honor to meet such a gentleman. If it is haste we are in need of, than let us be off. *Lorien mounts Lagor, whispering only a few elvish words into the horse's ear.* Thalianost, my Lord, would you be so kind as to ride beside me? I believe Camellia and Erihar shall lead the way.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 03:26
The stranger smirked and nodded her head slightly as she spoke, "My name is Jeanne. I travel from afar... who my parents are I'm really not at liberty to say." She rose and began to prepare the journey as well...

[Edited on 29/2/2004 by CarolP]
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 09:57
Thalianost mounted one of the horses. "It would be an honor my dear lady. Shall we go?"
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 10:09
"Yes let us go." Erihar said, mounting his ebony black horse.
Camellia did the same adn they took off at a gallop. "Thank you all for coming with us." Erihar and Camellia said as they rode.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 02:39
Jeanne soon mounted her horse and took off after Erihar and Camellia. She nodded to the two as they thanked the group for helping them. Soon they were on their way... but what would lay ahead of them no one really knew...
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 05:09
Lorien: Ah, Jeanne, it is good to meet you. No need to offer up any more information than what you are comfortable with, but we are all friends here. No need to worry. My Lord Thalianost, you are a indeed a sweet man. I will have to repay you in kind. Erihar, Camellia, no need of thanks. 'Tis what friends are for. *takes off at a gallop following as close as she may behind the leaders*
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 05:43
After a while Camellia slowed her horse and dismounted, "You know i was never able to get used to riding a horse, I think i will run for a while." She let the horse go free and tapping her staff on the ground, her eyes glowed red and she transformed into a panther and began to run next to Erihar's horse again.

[Edited on 1/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2004 10:58
Jeanne was slightly suprised by Camellia's transformation as she followed the others. "So...", Jeanne asked Erihar, "Where are going now?"
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2004 06:43
That is a very good question Jeanne. I think we should just follow Camellia.

[Edited on 4/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 04:00
Lorien: I don't think I shall ever tire of watching you transform, Camellia my friend. Its absolutely amazing to me. Continue leading the way!
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 06:44
Camellia turned her now panther head and said, "Well thank you. I enjoy the art of transforming too." She smiled (if that is possible for a panther) and then answering Jeanne's question she said, "We are headed to the River Anduin, just outside of Mirkwood." She sped up and even the horses had trouble keeping up with her.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 08:31
Jeanne healed her horse to keep up with Camellia which was pretty difficult since she was so fast. She knew it wouldn't be long now till they reach their destination...
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2004 11:05
Lorien: *Camellia picks up the pace. Lorien smiles for she loves a good race.* Noro lim, Lagor, noro lim!

[Edited on 5/3/2004 by ithillinde]
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 09:55
Erihar nudged his horse to go faster too. He couldn't believe that Camellia could run that fast! He and Lorien rode next to each other and he said, "I too never tire of her transformations and at times I too wish i could transform. I have know her for quite sometime but I had no idea that she was this fast!"
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 11:57
Thalianost kept up with the others. He to was amazed at Camellia's speed. "I didn't think panthers could run so fast."
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 06:21
Lorien: *smiles at Erihar as he catches up with her* You are indeed swift yourself! If you could transform, Erihar, what matter of beast or bird would you choose? My Lord Thalianost, keep up or can you not catch me? *blows a kiss at him and takes off at top speed, still barely keeping pace with Camellia*
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 07:19
"Oh, so that's the way you want to play is it?" Thalianost spured his horse on and slowly caught up to Lorien.

[Edited on 6/3/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 11:49
Erihar easily kept up with Lorien and said, "I believe that I would be an eagle, so that I might soar above the clouds and have perfect freedom......." he trailed off.
Suddenly Camellia came to a dead stop. She stared at some bushes ahead and began to back away. Fear was in her cat eyes as she continued to back up. Her eyes began to glow purple as the others began to catch up.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2004 02:01
Jeanne soon caught up with Camellia the others not too far behind. She could tell by the way the panther was acting that something was wrong. She drew her sword from her side and was ready for whatever it was that was behind the bushes...
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 08:09
Lorien: *Still racing Thalianost, blowing him another kiss.* Erihar, an eagle would be a wondeful transfiguration, I believe. Whoa! Whoa! *Coming to a screeching hault where Camellia began to back away. Lagor not terribly amused by being suddenly stopped in mid-chase. Without hesitation, Lorien fits an arrow to her bow, preparing to take aim.* Camellia, what is going on? My Lord Thalianost, come with me. There is something in those bushes that creates fear in her heart. *Lorien carefully dismounts Lagor, arrow taught against the bowstring.*
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 03:12
Thalianost dismounted and drew his sword. He stayed close to Lorien as they neared the bushes.

[Edited on 9/3/2004 by ithillinde]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 09:57
Camellia was terrified. She smelled something fould behind those bushes and wasn't sure what to do. "Be careful, I don't know what is back there." Camellia said, voice shaking.

Erihar Dismounted and drew his sword. He stood next to Camellia and said, "What do you think it is?"
"I don't know, it has been following me for quite sometime and I thought i had lost it before i joined up with all of you. I have been to afraid to try and find out." she replied.
"Well i think it is time we find out then.' Erihar ran forward and slashed open the bush, but nothing was there. "What is going on Erihar said as he turned back to Camellia.
"I don't know it has moved somewhere else, I don't sense it anymore."
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 10:35
Lorien: *Poised and ready when Erihar slashes open the bushes, waiting for some vile beast to appear...but there was nothing.* Well, Camellia, when you sense something again, let us know, and we'll hunt it down. *Replacing her bow and arrow on her back, Lorien mounts her horse once again.* Thalianost, your horse looks a bit tired. Care to ride on Lagor with me and give the poor creature some time to rest?

[Edited on 12/3/2004 by ithillinde]
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 06:34
Erihar walked back over to Camellia as she transformed back to her normal self and embraced her, "Its okay I will protect you from what ever is out there. I know how much you hate to fight."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 09:32
Jeanne too resheathed her sword and remounted her horse. She too had sensed the beast... but what it was she was not sure of yet...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email