Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Brandywine Pub (Come on in!! All are welcome!!)
on: March 12, 2004 09:38
"We.... We should continue on." Camellia said after a few moments.
"Ride with me." Erihar said, "I don't want you to be alone, expecially with that thing following us."
Camellia gave in and mounted Erihar's horse and they rode off again. Camellia was very uncomfortable riding a horse, but she didn't say anything, she just held her staff close and closed her eyes, trying to find where it had gone.....

[Edited on 13/3/2004 by CarolP]
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 02:46
Thalianost: It would be an honor to ride with you, my Lady. However, I wish to be the driver of this duo.

Lorien: Agreed. It will give me a moment to rest, as I have not had time since arriving at your Pub. I sincerely hope you don't mind. *Lorien removed her bow and quiver from her back, attaching them to the pack stowed upon her horse.*

*Thalianost mounts Lagor behind Lorien, taking the reigns in his own hands and starting the horse off at a gallop. His own horse followed closely behind. Lorien leaned back against Thalianost, succombing to the pseudo-sleep common among elves.*

[Edited on 17/3/2004 by CarolP]
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 06:21
Erihar rode quietly scanning the trees around them. He looked over at Thailianost and said, "We had best keep our guard up so that we can keep Lorien, Camellia and Jeanne safe. I don't know what is out there but it sure has frightened Camellia and she doesn't frighten easily." He had concern and some fear in his eyes as he said this.

He looked down at Camellia and saw that she was either asleep or had gone into some sort of trance.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 08:30
Jeanne followed close behind the others so that she could watch out from the back of the group. She had no idea who or what it was that they had run into in those bushes but she knew that they had some kind of evil aurour around them...
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 12:48
Thalianost: *Places an arm around Lorien's waist to support her in the saddle, while she sleeps.* I couldn't agree more, Erihar, though all three of these women seem well equipped and fierce if battle need ensue. I still wouldn't want harm to befall any of them. Are we close to our destination yet? Good idea to watch our back, Jeanne. *Thalianost's eyes drift momentarily from the path before him to watch Lorien sleep.*

[Edited on 19/3/2004 by CarolP]
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 06:22
Erihar looked over at Thalianost and said, 'We should arrive at Camellia's home in a day or so, depending on how fast we move." He suddenly halted his horse and scanned the trees, "I thought i heard something...." he trailed off still scanning the trees.

Camellia's eyes suddenly flew open and she sat up straight and grabbed Erihar's shoulder, "It is back again...."

Erihar saw a shadow move in between two trees and drew his sword, preparing to fight.

[Edited on 20/3/2004 by Gilraen]
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2004 07:03
*Thalianost haults Lagor abruptly in response to Erihar's warning. Lorien's eyes fly open, and she automatically reaches for her longbow and arrows attached to the pack on the saddle.*

Lorien: My Lord Thalianost, what is the matter. *Her eyes scan the distance as she fits an arrow to the bowstring, all the while whispering for Lagor to remain steady.*

Thalianost: *Drawing his sword, eager for battle.* That foul evil Camellia felt has returned. What do you see with your elven eyes?

Lorien: Shadow.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2004 07:22
Jeanne drew her sword as well and was ready to fight any creature that tried to harm her or her comrades. She scan the trees as well hoping to find the problem...

[Edited on 21/3/2004 by CarolP]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2004 01:37
Camellia saw movement in the trees and shuddered. Then a voice entered her mind and said, 'I will kill all of your friends and family and then I will get you..........'
'You will not harm any of them so long as i have breath..' Camellia responded.
An evil laughter came from the trees and the voice said in her mind once again, 'Oh but it has already begun....... *Evil laughter*
Camellia shuddered again and then finding her courage, she jumped off of Erihar's horse and raised her staff. Her eyes began to glow like a black flame and she began to chant in a language that none but her family understood. The wind picked up as she continued chanting and the sunlight got brighter. She then slammed the staff down on the ground and the ground shook violently, knocking down all of the trees with out hurting them (if that seems at all possible). As the shadows parted beneath the increased sunlight it revealed................................ nothing..... the evil presence had escaped their sight again.
"Darn it!" Camellia said as her eyes went back to there original color, then everything went black and she fell to the ground, exhausted.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 05:25
Jeanne listened and felt the presence ever closer to them. Then she heard a wicked laughter and then watched in amazement as Camellia jumped off her horse, rose her staff and began chanting an encantation. The ground began to shake violently freaking her and her horse. Finally it stopped and Jeanne looked at the destruction as Camellia fell to the ground and passed out...
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 07:26
Erihar dismounted his horse and ran to Camellia's side, "Camellia can you hear me?" he asked with worry in his deep blue eyes. She didn't answer so Erihar picked her up and put her on his horse, "We need to get her somewhere to rest quickly."

[Edited on 23/3/2004 by CarolP]
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2004 07:52
(ooc: Thanks for posting while I've been gone. Lorien)

"Where should we go? All the trees have fallen and there are no caves."
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2004 03:53
{OOC: Sorry I've been gone so long, y'all. I was in mourning and dealing with my divorce. I'm baaaaack, though. And you're totally welcome, Thal. No worries. }

Lorien: What in all of Mordor?! *Ground shakes, nearly robbing Lorien of her balance. She scans the horizon in search of a suitable resting place.* There, there's a dense throng of trees perhaps a league ahead. *she points* Will Camellia be able to make the short journey, Erihar? *Lorien remounts Lagor.* My Lord Thalianost, will you still ride with me?
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 08:33
Erihar looked down at Camellia and then said, "I know the area you speak of. I have a friend that lives in that small patch of trees. She is an old woman, and doesn't like magic though, so you would all have to hide anything magical from her, like Camellia's powers. Lorien you would have to somehow hide the fact that you are an elf too. She is a very kind woman though and I know she would let us stay there." Erihar waited for an answer, hoping that they would agree to go.
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 09:04
Lorien: Hide that I'm an elf? Oh boy, this promises to be interesting. For Camellia's sake, sure. No problem. I concede to go. Now, my Lord *turns to Thalianost*, help me hide my ears.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 02:59
Perhaps you should wear a veil or a hood over your head, my dear. do you have either?
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 06:22
Jeanne shook her head at the two. 'Love birds...', she thought as she mounted her horse and followed the others on to the old lady's house...
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 09:27
Erihar rode quietly toward the trees. He looked down at Camellia who was still unconcious and said, "Do not worry, I will take care of you..." He could hear a fire crackling in the trees not far ahead of them, "It looks like the old woman has started a fire, she must know we are coming." he said looking back at the others.
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 08:48
Lorien: *Takes a piece of silken cloth from her bag and wraps it around the crown of her head, tucking her ears into it a bit.* Hmm...that should work. My Lord, if my ears show...warn me. I don't want to jeopardize Camellia's recovery at all. *Whispers to Lagor and followed Erihar's lead to the old lady's house, the smell of smoke from her fireplace thick in the air.* Mmm...smells like she is also cooking something delicious.
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 06:04
"That will do nicely, Lady Lorien." Erihar said smiling.
They arrived at the cabin and Erihar dismounted, "Lady Kia are you about?" He asked loudly. An old woman walked out of the cabin and said with a smile, "Master Erihar, I thought I would not see you again, why have you come back here?"
Erihar indicated the others and said, "We have come seeking a place to stay for a while. Lady Camellia was injured and need time to recover before we head on."
"And you think I will house these people?" She asked with a frown.
Erihar looked worried and said, "I hoped that you would help us out Lady Kia..."
Kia stared at them with a frown for quite sometime. Erihar looked at her nerviously. Suddenly Kia smiled and laughed, "You know I would never keep you out Master Erihar, and a friend of yours is a friend of mine. Come in Come in, I was just making dinner when you arrived."
Erihar smiled and breathed a sigh of relief. He picked up Camellia and took her inside, "Come on my friends." he said to the others as he walked in.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 05:09
"Very discrete my dear. And you look as ravishing as ever."

When they arrived at the cabin Thalianost checked to make sure Lorien's ears were still hidden and followed Erihar inside.
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 05:41
Erihar laid Camellia down and then said, "I am going down the the nearby stream for a while, let me know if Camellia wakes up." He walked out of the cabin and headed for the stream. When he got there, he sat down and watched the water for quite sometime.
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 07:23
Lorien: My Lord Thalianost, you are indeed a sweet man for saying such things. :blush: *Kisses his cheek and enters the cabin.* Lady Kia, it is an honor to meet another friend of Erihar. Thank you for your generous hospitality, and on such terribly short notice too...I sincerely apologize. *Lorien nods her head to Lady Kia out of respect and follows Erihar to where Camellia is laid out. She kneels by her side, stroking her hair lightly, and speaking elvish in her mind, trying to help Camellia awaken.*
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 08:01
Camellia stirred slightly and opened her eyes. "Where am I?" Camellia asked as she looked around, confused by her surroundings. Her head hurt and she couldn't rmember what had happened, "What happened, I can't remember anything. All I remember is that thing coming back......." She looked around to see if Erihar was there, but he was not, "Where is Erihar? Is he alright?"
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 09:54
"He's fine. You are in the home of a friend of his. He went to get water, I think.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 04:20
Camellia sighed with relief, "I am glad everyone is alright then, I was afraid that I might have hurt someone." She knew that she had used her powers, but couldn't remember much about what had happened, "What exactly happened? i don't really remember much." she was very confused as she looked about her.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email