Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Faenauliel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
Post 'Approaching the Great End'!!--OOC
on: March 31, 2004 09:44
OK!... I have an idea for a new (semi-scripted) thread which explores how the modern world would have dealt with (and continue to deal with) it if the Elves had been ‘discovered’ to be true, ethereal beings and not the myths that they are believed to be. I have written an intro setting up the story-line (mostly as an exploration of how I think it could feasibly happen), but was not sure if anyone else would even be interested in such a story.

I thought that the latest modern era in which the Elves and their realm of Valinor could have remained hidden in the Atlantic (I know it was never stated to be in that ocean, but as this would only be Tolkien Related, work with me here! ) would have been around the time of WWII. Technology allowing for the more widespread exploration of the greater seas was just getting started which allows for them to have been able to keep Valinor ‘shrouded’ until that time.

I thought that after their ‘discovery’ at that time, the thread could explore their struggle for acceptance by the ‘world of man’ and we could move forward through the different eras/decades as we see fit and as the thread moves along.

A much longer explanation will help to make this seem more feasible, but I just wanted to get a feel for how many people would even be interested in such a thread.

WARNING: My threads tend to move VERY slowly, as RL tends to limit my net time. But if you don’t mind threads which move more slowly, then keep this one in mind. ALSO, I like to have serious RPers (does not mean that no joking/fun is allowed ) and appreciate long, detailed, involved posts which are well written. I do not allow god-modding and would really like this story, if we do it, to be an exploration of the many things that the addition of such a ‘people’ would have upon our world.

[Edited on 31/3/2004 by Faenauliel]

[Edited on 28/5/2004 by Faenauliel]
gwendeth
Accounts Admin, Sindarin Mod & Head Stargazer of Varda
Send Message
Post RE: 'Approaching the Great End'!!--OOC
on: April 01, 2004 07:44
Ohhh - this sounds like an intriguing idea, Faen!
"Tolo si, a tiro i cherth Eru" "Come now, and see the works of God"
Faenauliel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 03:23
I thought so!!..... But NOone is interested!! :cry:

C'mon!.... I need all kinds.. Elves, Adanath (both friendly AND Elf-haters ) I think it could be really fun! If anyone is interested, I could PM them some of the intro! Lemme know!
gwendeth
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 03:40
I am!!! And - lol - of COURSE I'd be an Elf!!
Faenauliel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 02:04
OK! Sorry, but it is taking me longer to write the Intro to this than I had thought it would. My schedule has just been hectic the past week or so.

I'm writing the intro with a sort of 'memory/journal' feel which should introduce the story-line and give some 'historical' background.

Thousands of years before the story begins, Valinor was torn in a war between two opposing factions of the Elves. Those who had sailed over the seas to come to Valinor and those who had been there all along have some sort of disagreement that eventually grew to violence. I'm not sure what this 'war' could have been over (any suggestions would be HIGHLY appreciated!) but it so disturbed the Valar that, after this war had gone on for many years, they left Valinor to 'again dwell at the feet of Illúvatar, until the coming of the Great End' leaving Valinor to be governed by the Elves as they saw fit. Basically, the Valar gave up on them.

After the Valar leave, the two warring groups are so saddened and ashamed of thier actions, that peace (or at least tolerance ) returns to the land. Which can be a good lead-in to the division which happens during the story in the 'now' I feel there will be two factions of Elves: those who are content to be patient with the 'current' situation, knowing that Elves will gain the freedom and acceptance in the world of the Edain but that it will take a bit of time (they want to do this peacefully); and the ones who want to end the oppression and mistreatment of the Elves through any means.

I really think this could be a very interesting RP!! Please consider helping me get this started!!
gwendeth
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 04:12
Hmm - just 'brainstorming' here... and clarification (for myself... heehee!)

You want to have 2 'factions' of elves on Valinor. Might a 'disagreement' have arisen between elves who might have wanted to return to Middle Earth to 'retrieve' those who stayed behind (i.e. relatives/friends & such)? (dumb probably, but might give rise to other ideas... )

Who is (would be) 'oppressing' and/or mistreating elves if the Valar have left and 'given up' on them? Would it (perhaps) be the edain?

Or... (still thinking as I type, here...) might it be that the original 'war' was ABOUT the edain... i.e. some elves were 'content' to let the edain 'inherit' the earth as was Ilúvatar's intent, while the others wanted to go back and destroy the edain so they could have earth to themselves.

Any help at all? :dizzy:
Faenauliel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 07:30
Actually that was a great help Gwendeth~ As usual, you ROCK!!

I was thinking that the disagreement would have been perhaps due to the 'newly arrived' (or relatively so) Elves being treated as if they are 'inferior' in some way. They have different ways, different customs, speak Sindarin as-opposed-to-Quenya. Perhaps it would be a lot of pent-up animosity between the groups. ANYwho, they had been squabbling for Ages... then, when it finally errupted in violence and after many years of attempts by the Valar to reconcile the two groups, Manwe got fed up and all of the Valar left.

After this, the two factions spent a few hundred years slowly reconciling thier differences. At the same time, not only is the magic veil which hides Valinor from detection slowly fading (or growing thinner) but also the Edain are developing technologies (such as R.A.D.A.R) that make it easier for them to find the hidden island.

Just about the time the Elves have reached the 'begrudged tolerance' stage--near the end of WWII--they are discovered by the US military. Considering that, historically, no 'discovery' of a new group of people has ever been a completely peaceful situation (not to mention the treatment of Asian-Americans and German-Americans during WWII)) I figure that--at best--Valinor would have martial law imposed, and--at worst--the Elves would end up in concentration camps (probably in the middle of the Mojave somewhere!).

I used to be quite fascinated by a book I read in High School which was about the Third Reich's official stance on Elves... it seems that the Germans actually had an official file on them (along with a few other 'mythological' creatures)--sort-of like the X-files, I guess They apparently thought that, if they could locate Elves, and harness their power, it would help in their whole world-domination ploy. I was going to make it so that a German (U-boat?) military group located Valinor, but wasn't sure if having Elves thrown into Dachau would offend people (as it is a very serious subject).

I just thought that it would be even more horrific if Valinor was discovered by a power that was so merciless and vile! BUT... I can't seem to find any sources on the 'official German stance on Elves' anymore. So that is another idea I was/am playing around with.

It also gave me a good idea that the 'disagreement' between Elven factions on Valinor could have been pushed over the edge and brought to violence due to what was going on in the world during WWI.... Perhaps one group thought that they should reveal their existence and help oppose Germany in that war, and the other group felt that it was 'none of their business'/'just a thing that would pass'/'too risky for themselves to get involved'. This causing their animosity to break out into full scale war. But I'm not sure that would give the Valar enough time to get fed up and leave and the two Elven groups to reconcile (somewhat) before WWII breaks out and they are 'discovered'. >shrug<

So... those are the weird thoughts that go through the mind of Faenauliel in the dark-of-night 'when the walls of my bower are closing in about me'!

Let me know if any of this makes more sense than the other ideas, or which sounds most interesting AND feasable.... I'm still in the outline/first few paragraphs stage. Any input will help. Also.....

~~~~~~~I NEED RPers FOR THIS THREAD!!!!!!~~~~~~~ PWWWWEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSE?!? **Faen gives 'em the BIG puppy eyes!!!**

[Edited on 8/4/2004 by Faenauliel]
gwendeth
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 04:56
Very, very good on the Quenya vs. Sindarin idea, I think!

Hmmm - ok - timeline... this would take place around the 'end' of WWII? A bit confuzzled since you mention both WWI and WWII...

Elves in concentration camps... lol - well, since I live in the Arizona desert and we DID have camps here, I could be of some help there...

But - you are right - any 'new peoples' discovered in the past have NOT been treated well.

Plus... the elves will/wold NOT know how to 'deal' with modern weapons. It would/will be interesting to see how their 'warrior-skills' and/or mental abilities 'handle' these 'new' men.

Not sure if I'm helping here or not, lol!

Hmmm - it also occurs that there might be a group of humans (since JRRT would not have written LoTR yet ) who would want to help/be on the 'side' of the elves - i.e. who are fastinated with them. Also *shudders* think of the scientists. I'm certain there would be 'some' who'd want to 'study' the elves - since they are new/different 'creatures' - to find out how they 'tick'... ??? :angry:
Faenauliel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 02:42
Sorry, Gwen. :blush: I really shouldn't 'brainstorm' in writing.

To clarify why I mentioned WWI... I was suggesting that the 'animosity' between the Quendi and Sindarin Elves could have been pushed over the edge and brought to violence if the Elves were somehow 'aware' of the happenings in the 'modern Middle Earth' and one of the groups thought the Elves should 'reveal' their existence and help fight the evil.... It was about 25-27 years between WWI and what would be the end of WWII. I dunno, like I said, I don't think that would be enough time for the Elves to have a 'war', have the Valar leave, and then have the veil around Valinor 'grow thin' so that Men could 'discover' it at the end of WWII.

I think I should keep it as a war that errupted from the inability of the Quendi and Sindar to get along. Then we could say it was anywhere from 500 to 1000 years between the leave-taking of the Valar and the 'discovery' of the Elves by the world of the Edain.

YES!! Exactly as I was thinking, Gwen. There would be those people who would try to befriend/ defend the Elves... as well as those who would want to see 'what makes them tick' (I mean,... c'mon, a race of people who doesn't sleep!!)

All your points are ones that I had thought of. I mean, the last time the Elves had to deal with the Edain, the weapons of both their peoples were equal! What would happen when the Elves encountered 'modern' weapons!?

I REALLY want to do this RP... I think it would be a great story! But I need at least one more person for the RP to be 'official', as the rules say there must be at least 3 in an RP.... at least I think the number is 3! :dizzy:

So.... If anyone can think of any RPers that would like this sort of story, send 'em this way!
gwendeth
Send Message
on: April 10, 2004 09:12
Hmmm - I'll ask... I have a couple of ideas for another RP'er, especially if we're moving slowly.

Something else struck me... that perhaps it is when the Valar leave Valinor that the veil starts to fade. It could/might be a slow deterioration, and just reaching the point where the newest human technology can detect it, when they do...

And... lol - brainstorming as we type is what we do best, I think - so here's another one: Perhaps, the old 'bad feelings' between the Quendi and Sindarin elves is 'rekindled' somewhat by elves who have the gift of foresight; and then make the others aware of what is happening in the world 'outside' of the Undying Lands - thereby the 'strain' between them of either helping the 'good' human forces or not...

kaazebrabeads
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 05:15
Heres your third Gwen and Faer!

I am definately interested in this thread....and one that would look at how elves would affect our world would be neat......

I have several characters that would fit...... two elves and one possible human..........

Also, you can pick my brain on the history part of stuff.... I have a Med in Secondary Education Social Studies and a Bachelors degree in history, SOciology and Anthropology.

Let me know whats up!

Kelly
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 06:29
And here's your fouth player! This idea is intriguing and seems to be well thought out. I'd love to be a part of it.

My knowledge of WWII is a little limited; mostly concentrated on the concentration camps and the rest of the Holocaust.

Here's an idea tho; if it's WWII, wouldn't JRR be around? Granted, he would be a young solider...but wouldn't it be interesting if he was one of the people to befriend the Elves?

I'm not suggesting I play him however; I don't have that much faith in my abilities, lol.

However, I do have a talent for playing multiple characters; I like play at least four. And I can play more than that; I have a lot of characters to choose from; most of them human but I have a few elves I could throw in. ^__^
Sillende
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 07:12
I would like to join if you don't mind. This thread sounds really interesting. I may have to make up a new character of course but that's all right with me.
gwendeth
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 09:28
Ohhhhh - ROFL!!! :twitch: Since JRRT started his writings during the war, what better way for him than meeting the elves! I don't know about Faen, but it's even just FUN to think about!!!!!!!!!
Faenauliel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 09:59
Weeeeellll.... ACTUALLY, The Exalted JRR Tolkien **Faen bows in reverence** was a 'young soldier' in WW *I*....by WW II he was already a well established professor of linguistics. And seeing as how I have a GREAT and solemn respect for him, I'm not sure I'd like to see him as a character. But a character BASED on the man would be wonderful! Seeing as how his "secret passion" was the study of ancient dialects and 'legends' of England (and beyond), a Tolkien-like character would be the perfect 'resource' for the government to seek-out in order to try to 'understand' the Elves.

I am soooooo happy that people are finally showing interest! **Faen nances about and does a happy booty-dance** I was beginning to fear that I'd have to scrap the whole idea!

Mae Govannen, kaazebrabeads, Jaid Skywalker, and Sillende!! Gîl síla erin lû e-govaded vín! ((I really hope I didn't screw that one up, as my Sindarin really is horrid! **Looks to Gwendeth for reassurance and/or correction!**))

kk! My first question for kaaze is: I remember reading about the 3rd Reich having some sort of weird 'official' documents concerning the possible existence of Elves during WWII.... Only now ((seeing as how it is about 15 years later )) I cannot remember the book in which I read it, and can find no info about it on the net. I thought it may come in handy, as it was a great part of my 'inspiration' for this thread. Know anything about it?

Aaaaand for everyone: Concerning my two suggestions, I'd like everyone else's opinions. Which side--Axis or Allied--should discover the Elves? Either way, they are going to end up in some sort of imprisionment, but I just wanted to see what everyone else thinks about the direction in which I should go with the Intro. After all... I think the intro is gonna end up being RATHER looooong and involved (even though I plan to only summarize the whole 'history of the Valar leaving Valinor' part).

Also... my good friend, Numtelpion, has expressed interest in possibly joining us as soon as he gets more free-time for writing. UNfortunately, that won't be until school is over for him late next month. But that should be the perfect time for a 'hard-core advocate for Elven Equal Rights' to come along (something that is RIGHT up Telpi's alley ). So it should work out well!

This is SOOOO exciting! :love: *Faen gets all giddy and Fangûl-ly* :love: I can't wait!

[Edited on 16/4/2004 by Faenauliel]
Réodion
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 02:19

~~~~~~~I NEED RPers FOR THIS THREAD!!!!!!~~~~~~~ PWWWWEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSE?!? **Faen gives 'em the BIG puppy eyes!!!**

Your puppy eyes are indeed to hard for this aussie sailor to turn down Faen

I would like to be part of this thread if possible. The idea is very interesting and it is very rare that I join into a thread that isn't to the books, but I trust this certain idea could do justice and i trust Faen lol with her overwhelming reverance to Tolkien.

Tell me if I can be part and I'll start shooting ideas at ya
DiamondxOfxLongxCleeve
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 04:01
Ooh, I'm hooked. I'd love to join in this one, although I'd probably have to come up with a new character (I could be human or elf, whichever is needed). There are a lot of great ideas going here, and if I think of something I'll throw it at ya. (This is sorta me thinking as I'm typing here...)As far as which side should discover them...It might be interesting if the Axis discovered them, that way it could throw a whole new spin on the war with America and Britian trying to get a hold of them. And just another thought, the elves pretty much fit Hitler's 'perfect' race. They're tall, graceful, smart, blonde (well some of them), blue-eyed, and everything except Christian. The concentration camp idea is very interesting, and probably likely to have happened, so another idea is that the Allies discover them and Germany is desperate to find some elves to creat Hitler's 'perfect Arian race.'
gwendeth
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 05:54
LOL! Faen, your Sindarin is perfect there!

As for 'who' finds the elves... I (myself) am torn... Although... perhaps the Axis finding them might be interesting... elves wondering if ALL humans are now like this... and/or causing strain because some elves still 'believe' that humans can be (or ARE) good...
kaazebrabeads
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 06:11
Ok..... to answer your question Faen... I have alot on the third reich and the occult...... and the elves would fall into that category.... it might take me a bit, but I'll find you the info....

As for who finds the elves...... I lean towards the allies....... but, with technology....... it would probably be the axis...... probably a u-boat patrol or something would find valinor..... Or perhaps it would be a bit of both.... the arguments between the elves themselves could go along the lines of those who would support the axis and their view of a master race and the allies/democracy......

gwendeth
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 04:07
Hmmmm - yes... and something else struck me as to something to 'get around'... no matter which side finds the elves... is the 'language' barrier... lol! Now I wonder why?

Well need to come up with a 'way'... or perhaps one or two characters... who can 'sense' what the Valinorian invaders are thinking... Perhaps one of the ones that kaaz is thinking of... and I might have one that could do so as well... There's LOTS of opportunity for 'misunderstandings' here, lol!

Réodion
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 07:12
I think I lean more towards the Axis powers finding the elves. Them being the infamous "arian' race which Hitler so wanted. Anyways, the germans had the oceans littered with u-boats, so it would be more believable if the germans found them. It also really depends on where the island is located on the map.

The language barrier could probably be easy to work around, since some elves of course had the whole mind power thing. Maybe eventually some sort of ultimatium could be presented the elves once they were found and revealed?

I don't know lol

[Edited on 17/4/2004 by Réodion]
Faenauliel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 09:21
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *Faen nances about happily* The sexy Elven Sailor has joined in! Things are REALLY getting good!

I love all these ideas! As far as the language barrier goes, Gwen... That could be where the character 'based on Tolkien' could come in. It is amazing what Linguists can figure out in a relatively short period of time!

Hmmm.... I had an interesting revelation. IF the Axis had discovered the Elves--even though they would technically be prisioners as they would be held against their will--would they have been treated with reverence by the Nazis? GAH!!! That would be a twisted thing to deal with. They'd be treated WELL by those whose ideas would horrify them, and be treated horribly by those whose ideas they would be more likely to support!

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDY INteresting!
gwendeth
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 10:02
Yes... the 'mind' thing on the Elves and a 'Linguist-character'... gwen is getting quite excited about this!!!!!!!!!

:disco:
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 01:42
Oi, I knew that...I just got things mixed up in my head. *blush*

Ooh, but that would be a good idea! Could I have the honor of coming up with our "Linguist-character" perhaps?

as for Elvish characters I have four...I think. *sweatdrop* I have a lot of rp characters...sometimes it's tough to keep track of 'em all.

Falaswen and Calensen are best possibilities. I also have twins Shadah and Bella. In case you're wondering, they were characters created for an orginal story I wrote and I just start rping with them - hence, the lack of Tolkien-ity about their names.

Eeesh, I'm babbling. Sorry about that. Have a bad habit of rambling.
DiamondxOfxLongxCleeve
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 05:40
Oooh, this is coming along very well...I'm getting excited as well. Also, just out of curiosity, who are elves and who are humans?
kaazebrabeads
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 11:13
I'm working with two elven characters definatley Saer DuSigil and Kale Brightblade..........

I also have a character named Morwen Sideslider (human) that i think could be a character as well........... all are in the database and can be easily Adapted to the new thread here...
Faenauliel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 12:29
I'm not sure which characters I will be using at the moment. I will definitely have at least one Elven character (most definitely a Sindarin Elf ). Also, I could probably pull off a human character.

I need some of the humans to be Anti-Elven. Though, I'm not sure I'd be very convincing in THAT particular role!

GAH! I'm still waist-deep in the intro and I haven't even decided on my characters! But I shall get to it soon!
DiamondxOfxLongxCleeve
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2004 03:33
Hmm...I'll be an anti-elf human I suppose...Not that I'm anti-elf in any way of course, but it'd be an interesting role, and I could probably pull it off convincingly enough. I might also play an elf...We shall see, I still gotta make them up, but I guess I'll wait till there's a little more 'bout which side finds them...So take your time Fae.
Faervara
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 12:12
Count me in!! I'll play Caran, married to Gwendeth's Thiadvain.

This RP is such a weird (in a good sense) and intriguing idea! And since I am German and happen to have done some work on the Third Reich, I could help with that. Elves at Dachau, hmm.... Why not - all kinds of people were imprisoned in the concentration camps, not only Jews... But maybe Elves would not be imprisoned because the Nazis would believe them to be of a superior 'nordic', aryan race - blond, blue-eyed (at least some of them), super-human strength, endurance, and perception. You see, Nazi ideology is not nation-based but heritage- or blood-based. The Germans were not seen as the epitome of Aryanism, but the Scandinavians, that's why comparatively many Scandianvians were in the SS, which was seen as the most exclusive order of Aryans. So I guess the Nazis would try to incorporate Elves into their system as well, and not persecute them - at least at first, until the Elves would resist openly.
Sorry for the lecture... *blush*

I could also play a Nazi, if we need one: "Achtung! Raus mit den Elben, los, los, schneller, schneller!!" (means: Attention! Out with the Elves, come on, run, run, faster, faster!)

[Edited on 22/4/2004 by Faervara]

[Edited on 22/4/2004 by Faervara]
Faenauliel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 01:36
Hahaha! Welcome aboard Faervara!

Yes, I had realized that the Nazi's would, at first, probably find the Elves appealing. I think we had mentioned that above somewhere... But, since the Elves would be horrified at the thought of a 'superior race' ((probably not only due to its inherent 'wrongness', but also because it is akin--in a way--to what they had been warring about in Valinor which led to the 'Leavetaking of the Valar'!!)) they would definetly rebel and end up in the camps.... IF the Nazis found them. I'm still debating that whole thing.

If the U.S. found them, they'd (more than likely) be persecuted right away, and then slowly (over the next 2 or 3 decades) be given their 'freedom'. Ironic isn't it? This is part of the reason I can't decide which side should 'discover' the Elves.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Help!

I sent the first part of the intro to Gwen (though, it still needs MAJOR work) and she seemed to like it. Hopefully, the entire intro will be done and posted by next week. After reading the background in the intro, I'm sure that many things will become much clearer. So the question remains....

Allied or Axis? :feedback:
gwendeth
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 02:18
SEEMED to like it??? LOL! I LOVED what you've got so far!! :love:

Yes... YAY FAER!!! heehee! And, yes, I'm going to have my beloved Thiadvain there... I'm also thinking of a human character as well...

I'm sort of 'leaning' toward the Axis... and that 'superior race' thing... Again... perhaps part of that 'strain' between the elves - those who feel they ARE superior to humans and those who don't care perhaps?

A definate shock for the elves to find out who/what the Nazi's 'really' are... There are SO many possibilities!!!
DiamondxOfxLongxCleeve
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2004 03:49
Oh boy, this is proving to be even more difficult, the matter of which side finds them. One more question (as if we need it) is how do we want the discovery of the elves to affect the conflict between the sides?

If the allies found them, that could cause more conflict because the Germans might want some elves for themselves to create they're little master race. That could lead to some tension there...

Whereas if the Axis found them, as we said, the Germans might revere them, and this might make the allies mad.

Just a few more things to consider...I guess I'm leaning towards the Axis finding them, myself...Oh yea, and I should try and get my character bio done soon.

*squeee* This is should be really fun!
Faervara
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2004 11:55
What about letting the Germans find the Elves, American spies discover that the Nazis have some new 'super-warriors' and then abduct an Elf to find out what makes them so strong. Meanwhile the Elves in the German Reich rebel and are put into prison/concentration camp/extermination camp. The Elf in the U.S. somehow befriends an American gov't or military official, and persuades him that the Elves would never willingly help the Nazis - and that the Americans send him back (the Elf) to Germany to free the others...
Or is that too 'James Bond meets Elf'? Sorry - two glasses of wine are speaking through me...
DiamondxOfxLongxCleeve
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 03:46
Ooh, Interesting Fae, I guess now I'm definitely leaning towards Germany finding the elves.
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 02:36
WOW muinthellen- your mind never ceases to amaze me! I'm limited on time now more than ever, but in the summer things should slow down a bit if you still need characters. I can't help but think how awesome the as-yet-unsung Gelladar would be in a modern role! :drool: I've done quite a bit of reading on the Holocaust and would be willing to do more. Brock and Bodie Theone's Zion Covenant and Zion Chronicles are excellent sources of info, written in novel format so that the emotions and actions of people on both sides are easily studied. Don't feel like you have to say yes if you have all the characters you need already, but like I said, if you don't I'm at your disposal!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email