Register

Author Topic:
maeghin
RPG Moderator &
Harbinger of Laughter

Send Message
Post RE: 'Approaching the Great End'!!--OOC
on: June 29, 2004 04:24
Hi guys. I just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I'm going to be having another baby :love: This thread moves along slow enough that I should be able to keep up

Btw, what happened? The thread just seemed to die down Oh and if anyone has anything to add to the map, please, please, please let me know. Kaazebrabeads, I shall put in your location, but it would be easier for me to just do everything all at once, and I need more info first :hug:

*hugses*
gwendeth
Accounts Admin, Sindarin Mod & Head Stargazer of Varda
Send Message
on: June 29, 2004 07:05
:love: :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS maeghin!!! :disco: :hug:

I've been wondering/waiting too... I hadn't wanted to post again - yet - but perhaps I can think of something...
"Tolo si, a tiro i cherth Eru" "Come now, and see the works of God"
kaazebrabeads
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2004 03:46
Congratulations Maeghin!

And Thanks for putting the info in when you can! I have a post started, but like Gwen... I was trying to wait until everyone else did first....

Now I have to go do edits and stuff!

Kelly
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 04:08
Congrats, Mae! ^__^ That's so cool.

I haven't posted becuase frankly, I don't know what to do. Penny doesn't seemed to have much of a place yet.
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 05:11
Hi!

I am unfortunately swamped with work, so I can't be on as long as I wish... Please be patient with me!
We still remember, we who dwell In this far land, beneath the trees The starlight on the Western seas...
In the Realm of Ulmo
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 06:18
Bel is now back at the ship, and the germans are anxious for the repairs, as they are not safe until their sub is once more made seaworthy.
I now need to have Müller and the captain discuss Bel's repair work and the possibility of keeping him alive.
gwendeth
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 10:03
:wave: Hellooooo Faen!!! Been missing you tons!! Just hoping everything is ok with you!! et: :hug: :heart:
Faenauliel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 03:45

:hug: CONGRATS MAE!!!!!! :hug: That is SUCH wonderful news!!

:blush: I am soooo incredibly sorry for the long absence!! :hug: Thank you guys for keeping it going! I have been struck by lightening out of the clear blue sky and have been far too love-struck to post as of late! :angel: It's still new and I'm still not too sure where it's going (especially now that he just recieved news that he may be deployed ) but there's no denying that it's real!

I promise to work hard on a nice long post and have it up by this weekend!!! Hope I'm forgiven! :hug:
Faervara
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 02:10
Hi guys - where are you all? I miss you! Don't let the RP die! :cry:
Faenauliel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 09:37
I am SOOOOOOO sorry! I have NO intention of letting this (or my other ) RP die!

I have just been SUPER busy as of late.... but things should start getting back to (somewhat) normal in the next few weeks!

Hope my new post was sufficient to be able to move things along a bit more! Let me know if I need to add anything that I may have forgotten to address! :angel:

~~ALSO~~!!!! THE Sadistic Yoda PMed me to ask about joining our little RP, and--of course!--I am all for it! I think he'd be a wonderful asset to the storyline...

So... feel free Yoda! Jump on in! :love:
maeghin
RPG Moderator &
Harbinger of Laughter

Send Message
on: July 31, 2004 03:46
Faen! *huge hugses*

I loved the post! Just what I needed to write again! I'll work on a post, but probably not until mon. as I have a wedding to go to today and a party tomorrow. (outdoor wedding in the middle of a thunderstorm... ought to be interesting ) Anyhow, I'm eager to get going on this again
Faenauliel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: August 18, 2004 10:44
OK!!!

First... This is one of the worst days I've had in my life, so if any of this sounds harsh, please know that I did not intend it to be so....

There have been many concerns that have come to my attention (mostly through PMs) and I would like to try to address them.

First... I didn't find it odd that Brêgalagos did not stop to hold a leisurely 'good morning; how are you' conversation with the newly arrived Elves on the beach. The arrival of Capt. Andrews and the other USN upon the beach that morning and the subsequent (sudden) arrival of Kale and his kin set off a chain of events that--in the story-line at least--moved along rather swiftly. Don't get me wrong, I loved it! I think the scuffle that the stupid little E1 set off by touching Sedha fit in wonderfully with the story! But, as I have stated MANY times in my PMs, Brêg is not of the 'High Elves' and, while he can receive the mental messages that Kale and his family 'send', Brêg (and his family) are UNable to answer telepathically!

Considering that Brêg has found himself basically thrown into the job of 'Diplomat' with these newcomers.... I think he found himself focused more on the strangers than on the Elves which joined them on the beach. Since Kale and his family were no threat, Brêg would naturally be more focused on the HUMANS!!

ALSO!!!..... I specifically stated earlier in this OOC that due to the fact that I DO have a real life to contend with (sometimes whether I like it or not) my RPs do periodically move VERY slowly!! Also, it was stated that this RP is at least semi-scripted! It may not seem like it, but I DO have a general direction in which I want some of this story-line to go.... I'm sorry if either of these points make it 'boring', 'tedious', or otherwise 'concerning'.

I'm sorry, but I just feel that you were all duly warned about how slowly this would move along....

Also, it is of great concern to me that none of these 'issues' were ever mentioned in the OOC so that they could all be discussed in a rational manner. While I understand that certain things should be discussed privately through PMs, I have felt a bit 'attacked' in some of the messages I have received. This is JUST an RP, people.... It's supposed to be FUN!!! If it has ceased to be a source of enjoyable creativity, then I have already begun to fail!

If any of you feel that you cannot continue with this story, I will be saddened, but I will understand. I LOVE this story and really want to continue with it..... but if too many feel that they can't go on with it, I may have to scrap this one and try to start over with the same idea.

Let me know if anyone has a better idea to fix all this, because I am at my wits end. :feedback:
maeghin
RPG Moderator &
Harbinger of Laughter

Send Message
on: August 18, 2004 12:54
First of all :hug: *huge hugses to Faen* I know how RL can interfere with RPing. It is not your fault hun, and since you did state how slowly this thread would move, you should not have to appologise for it.

Secondly, if anyone has any issues with this thread, please post them here so that everyone is aware of them and we can all help decided what should be done to remedy things. Faen has showed me some of the PMs and I agree that they were rather, for lack of a better word, discourteous.

I thought this thread was great! And I still do! If anyone feels otherwise or has any gripes about it, then please post them here. I realise some people feel that their characters' are being neglected, but to be honest, I have not seen any reason to complain thusly. As Faen has already stated, Breg would be more interested in the newcomers to the island and he would have his hands full with them. Also, if I have ignored anyone's characters, it was not purposely, Will is caught in the middle and he has all he can do to try and interpret everything. Note as well, that this is still early on in the thread, and we are still trying to set up our characters and their relations with one another. Will has not had any reason to interact with many of the characters yet, so he hasn't. So I'm terribly sorry if I have offended anyone as well.

Faen, if you wish to continue, I shall be right behind you. Hopefully everyone can put aside these petty issues and continue with this thread. It has gone along sooo good for sooo long that I would hate to see us have to start over again, I enjoy RPing with all of you, really I do! :love:
gwendeth
Send Message
on: August 18, 2004 04:15
Hmm… Only knowing one side of this, I think there's some misunderstandings, perhaps. I, for one, didn't 'expect' a 'hi, how are you' or anything of that sort when the 2nd group of elves came in, and I don't think anyone else did, either - quite the contrary. The situation is tense, to say the least. EVERYONE is quite interested in the strangers.

I think the issue is that a human - seemingly - threatened one of the elves, and, for the most part, the result of that altercation seemed (mostly) ignored, as did the fact that there were some very pointed questions asked by one person in the new group… to which Capt. Andrews has yet to respond, because of the interruption. When something happens that could (potentially) affect EVERYONE, I would think it would be noticed.

I have no problem with the thread moving slowly - we ALL have lives, and many of us 40 hr work-weeks, and to make it seem like others don't isn't quite fair. Some of us may have more time to spend on COE, but we still work - and work hard, and treasure our time on COE.

I don't know what's going to happen, and I, personally was having fun with this RPG, and I still would. But I will say something that bothers me. A PM sent to try and express feelings and/or try to work out private issues… should, in my opinion, remain just that - PRIVATE. As I have sent none on what is going on now (that I can remember, and can't find anything in my 'sent' messages at all), I don't know what/who has sent what or to whom - nor does it matter any more, I think. If there is a 'public' issue, or something having specifically to do with the storyline, questions, answers, etc. I think the OOC is the place for that - just my opinion.
kaazebrabeads
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 18, 2004 04:19

I also understand real life.... I happen to be holding a full time job and going to school.... I may not have a Specail person who was just deployed to overseas but I have several family members who are there right now!... I also accepted fully that life gets busy! and that the thread would move slowly

And the reason I sent Faen a PM was I thought perhaps I had misunderstood something, and that not EVERYONE needed to be in on the discussion if I had! I also realized that I had misunderstood something and sent an apology to her...

However I had assumed that the PM was a private one.... and it would stay that way.... any talk between myself and Faervara and Gwen were in realtion to our characters.... NOT any issues that I specifically spoke of to Faen....

I chose to contact the creator of this thread privately so as NOT to interrupt the thread .... The public appearance of the matter.... which was not what I intended has upset me a great deal.... for I sent back that I understood the changes going on in Faens life and would try to work around them..... and I was not considering leaving because I had felt the issues quietly resolved....

All I would have wanted was a short note that RL was hectic from Faen so i knew that the thread was on hold!

I thought I was being polite... now I feel like a five year old with his/her hand in a cookie jar.... and being smacked for it.... I am 36 years old and I don't like that feeling at all...

I like the creative thinking on the thread.... and its a great idea.... I just don't like that what I thought could be handled quietly and privately is now public consumption....

I also don't like being told that handling something in a private manner is discourteous and that I am unfeeling or that I don't care..... I do.. that HURT!

That is how I read the reply... again... I thought I was handling this in a calm, adult and private manner... with the person who had the most invested in this thread, Faen...

Kelly
Kaazebrabeads
Faenauliel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: August 18, 2004 07:14
>sigh< Actually, Kazee... your PMs were never anything but polite, and I thank you for that... It wasn't you who had made me feel so hated.

Aaaaand when I 'shared' particular PMs with Mae, it wasn't in a 'lookit what this person had the nerve to write me' sense! Quite the contrary.... I know that I am horrible at recognizing when I have offended someone at times, and I sent her one of the PMs asking her if I had screwed up and was just too stupid to see it! Mae is someone who I can always trust to point out--gently as she seems to do it--that I have been a complete idiot/witch/insert-description-of-bad-behavior-here.....

I really was just looking to get a second opinion before I let any of it upset me.

I never would try to make ANYone feel as if *I* am the ONLY one with a real life! But, I was the one who was being told that she was 'offending' others by not being able to dedicate more time here.

If there are any specific things which ANYone feels needs to be addressed in ANY of my posts, please feel free to let me know here!! I will be the first one to admit that *I* am the worst at overlooking details at times! I am always happy to edit in things that I should have touched on, but didn't! But, please, know that I would never purposely 'ignore' anyone's character(s)!

Also, I know that I'm not the only one in the world who is going through what I've been through. I never implied that I am... I was just letting people know WHY I was not making my writing a top priority at the moment.

I just don't want this to continue to the point of it killing the thread! I never meant to offend OR forget anyone!

I have enjoyed this RP immensely! I want desperately to have it continue... I just can't deal with all this annimosity! This is my escape from stress!!!.... I don't want it to be an extra stressor... for me OR anyone else!

Can you forgive me?
maeghin
RPG Moderator &
Harbinger of Laughter

Send Message
on: August 19, 2004 02:24
*double-sigh* Faen is right. She sent the PM to me asking for advise, which one cannot blame her for doing. Does it matter which PM it was, or who sent it? I think not. I am not a 'blabbermouth' and take things seriously. And the only reason I mentioned it at all, is to both show that I did know what was going on behind the scenes and to sortof help take a bit of the burden from Faen (who really is a sweetheart and would never purposely try to offend anyone)

The fact of the matter is, Faen just needed some advise from a different perspective, which I garauntee nobody in this thread can deny going to others for advice . And as far as the wanting things to remain private over PMs, Things still are, It is not unusual for me to receive a PM from someone about a PM they received from another. (I am a mod and believe it or not, I can give unbiased advise ) Anyhow, can we move past that? Please?

What I would suggest in the future, is that when somebody posts something that they would like to place specific emphasis on, or they want a certain reaction to, then please post it in here in the ooc. I have to admit that I am notorious for missing cues or hints when somebody wants something to happen a certain way (what may be blatantly obvious to some, may be overlooked by others). So, if it is really important, then pretty pretty please post it in here. That's what this thread is supposed to be for anyhow.

Lastly, I would like to say that I have no hard feelings towards anyone here! And I hope that everyone can just move past this and continue with the thread, now that the issues have been addressed and everyone knows what has transpired. I am working on a post for this thread, but I have another long-neglected thread (Dartho to be exact ) that I need to write for first. Anyhow, *huge hugses*
~mae~
Faervara
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 19, 2004 01:26
I am a little disappointed how things have been handled here. I did not take my remarks to the public forum in the OOC because I thought it would be enough to discuss them with Faen as the person who has invented the thread and who plays the character in question. What upsets me, however, is - similar to Kaaz's feeling - that we now are chided for that like little children.

What I and some others understand by 'slow' seems to be somewhat different from what Faen meant by it, and I would have appreciated a short note here that she has no time to post. Perhaps it would be best to let us know that in the future if something similar is going to happen again.
kaazebrabeads
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 19, 2004 02:51
With the request for public post for anything dealing with this thread... I am giving this public withdrawl from the story at this time....

I am not happy with what has happened or how I thought it was handled...

I have become uncomfortable and not having the fun that we are looking for in the Rps here at Coe...

I can not write anything less than 100 % for my characters and i feel that it is within my and the threads best interest for me and my characters to withdrawl at this time...

Goodbye and good luck to everyone...

Kelly
Kaazebrabeads
Faervara
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 19, 2004 02:59
I agree with everything Kaaz says, and with this I withdraw my characters too - Sedha and Caran go with the family, and Hansen will die.

Navaer and good luck for this or a new version of the story.
Faervara
Petra.

BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: August 19, 2004 03:21
Ahhh, where to begin. I have been following this particular RPG since before its beginning and have wanted to join since then. Just when I finally find the time (and nerve) to do so, I read here the threat of the entire thread ending....over silly things. How can I motivate you all to continue what is truly the best RPG here. It is soooo nice to see posting in RPGs that are intelligent, creative, literate and well-written. I have been enthralled from the beginning, which is why I want to join this band of wonderful writers.

In talking to Faen, I have suggested the chars of a pair of Teleri, living at the far northern end of the continent, their harbor in the notch between section 6 and 7 of the map, unaware directly of the happenings further SE and SW until the Americans begin to recon by boat around the island. Then each race becomes aware of the other. I feel the time is right for the entry of my chars but I need help, guidance, assistance. I am virtually computer illiterate and will have to be forgiven for errors I make or slowness in absorbing all the information regarding html, colors, pictures, emoticons, etc. However, I have read the posts from start to finish (well, not "finish"...sounds so final, but to the last one posted). I have yet to enter any background for my chars as the section set aside for that purpose indicates long, elaborate backgrounds that I have yet to lay out for them so I may be adding bios in by bits and pieces, if that is okay with y'all. I'd also like to practice my Quenya whenever I have time to translate/include/insert it. So please, please, please, pick up the threads and keep going. I love this RPG.
Nai aistalë Eldaron hilya le! (May the blessings of the Elves go with you)
Arallo i ëar (from beside the sea)
Falas heri (beach lady)
Ariel
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
maeghin
RPG Moderator &
Harbinger of Laughter

Send Message
on: August 19, 2004 04:16
Thank you berethedhellen, your compliments are most flattering. I speak for myself of course when I would say that you are very welcome to join in.

As far as kaazebrabeads and Faervara quitting the thread, you shall be sorely missed. I am sorry you feel as though the handling of the situation did not go as you would have liked, but then again, some people prefer to talk in private while others care to debate openly. To each their own. It is a shame that such an insignificant matter has caused such upset that the thread has to put on hold, or abandoned completely (in some cases). It is just a shame...

At any rate, shall we continue then?
Faenauliel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: August 19, 2004 04:28
Well... This is the first time anything like this has EVER happened and I sincerely hope it is the last!

I truly feel awful that Kaaze and Faer have decided to leave.... but I just can't think of how else I could have handled things.

I'm sorry that we couldn't work things out to the liking of both of you.... And I hope there are no hard feelings.

At any rate... Yes, Mae.... Let's!!

Welcome, welcome, Beredhellen!! I can't wait to see your first (and all subsequent) post!! And, if there are no objections from the Omnipotent Mapmaker I think that the little bay at the North end of #7 would be the perfect place for your Teleri!!

Here's to hoping we can salvage this sinking ship... together! :cheers:

[Edited on 20/8/2004 by Faenauliel]
kaazebrabeads
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 19, 2004 04:32
As I stated it is best for me to not continue with this.... for both of our sakes... and as I said good luck!

Kelly
gwendeth
Send Message
on: August 19, 2004 05:27
For me... since Thiadvain & kids are most lovingly attached to Caran and the rest of their family... he/they will go with those elves.

I am however, if that is all right with everyone, going to keep Capt. Andrews intact within the RP, and hope we can keep going.

gwen
Faenauliel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: August 19, 2004 06:48
You (and Capt. Andrews ) are MORE than welcome to continue with us!!..... I think I've developed quite a crush on the old Sea-dog! :love:

Can't wait to see everyone's posts!! :hug:
Faervara
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 20, 2004 03:07
I am glad to see that the thread continues.

However, I have to say that what seems inisgnificant matters to you, Faen and Maeghin, are not necessarily insignificant to me. To tell me it is a shame that I have quit the thread is not helping matters - it is an example of what I feel is not going right here.

Navaer,
Petra/Faervara
gwendeth
Send Message
on: August 20, 2004 05:50
To everyone here - this is not an easy post for me to write. I have been struggling within myself over this whole thing a very great deal, and very much I have waited to see if the sides could come together or at least settle down and go on from here.

I think, however, that there are still some misconceptions and some 'muddling' of what the real issues are here, and for myself what I am feeling about them. Whether this clarifies things or not, I don't know, but I wanted to be honest.

First, in regards to the story-line and the previous events, from kaaz' post in the OOC, she'd felt that part to be resolved, so is (as far as I know) NOT the problem here.

Second, if a PM is to be shared for advice, that is one thing, I think. What the REAL issue is, is that the SHARING of the PM(s) was made public. And, it was done so in such a way that it caused deeply hurt feelings and a lot of anger. I really see no reason why that needed to be done - either the fact that the PM(s) had been shared, or the statements made in that fashion.

Third, it seems the fact that hurt and anger were caused by this public airing and the comments made, is somehow deemed 'insignificant', and are to be 'brushed off' as if nothing happened. This to me, is another - separate - issue. And yet, when the main people involved attempted to make their feelings clear, the main point still seems to have been missed. Feelings were hurt - and that can never be 'insignificant'.

Those, to me, are the REAL issues here - and the main reason for the withdrawing of characters. And... on a personal note, it is not just because of his wife leaving that Thiadvain is leaving... What really bothers me is the hurt that has been caused all the way around, and it is likely that I will find a way to exit Capt. Andrews as well... I'm still in deep debate within myself. I, personally, feel very 'caught in the middle' on all this - both because I'd been enjoying this RP, and somehow, no matter what I do - it seems I'm going to offend someone, somewhere.
Faenauliel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: August 21, 2004 08:32
I completely respect what you are saying, Gwen. And, yes, I agree that the real issue is that people's feelings were hurt. However, I do disagree that--for my part, at least--that the hurt feelings were treated as 'insignificant'.

I would never treat ANYone as if it didn't matter that I had hurt them. On the contrary, I tend to take things like that to heart and agonize over them. Those who have RPed with me in other threads, or otherwise know me, know that I tend to take responsibility whether most others seem to think any issue was my 'fault' or not.

I never inteded to make anyone feel as if their feelings were 'insignificant', I was just trying to point out that the issues at hand didn't seem worth it--to me--to risk destroying a great story. Especially since I enjoyed taking part in this with EACH and EVERY one involved.

Please, don't think you have 'offended' me. You haven't in the least. :hug: I just feel awful that my behavior was misleading enough that even YOU (who know me pretty well, I think) would feel that I was taking my part in this whole misunderstanding lightly. I really hope you can see that I never meant to do so....

I've apologized and agonized over all of this to the point of not knowing what more I can do. That was the only reason I just wanted to try to drop it and move past it.

As it stands, I really can't think of any feasible way that the characters of Faer and Kaaze can just 'leave' and still make a 'believable' story (well, as believable as any fiction CAN be, anyway). So, I'm going to delete the thread AND this OOC as they stand so far, and try to start over again. I REALLY love this story-line and don't just want to drop it and not continue, but I think that we could make it much better if we redid it anyway.... I know several things in many of my posts that I could have written better.

SO! I will give this 5 days and then delete the two threads before reposting the intro and first few posts. That should be enough time for anyone who chooses to do so to save the threads to disk.

I think Mae has expressed intrest in continuing/restarting along with me, and, Gwen, you are certainly more than welcome to join us as well. Faer and Kaaze are also welcome, but it seems that they have their minds made up. I respect that and wish them the best. I sincerely hope they know that I do not harbor ANY animosity toward them in the least.

I will restart a new OOC for 'Take 2'... If anyone has any ideas for a name change (or preference against changing it), please feel free to contact either me or Mae.

I truly had the most wonderful time with this thread and hope the restart will prove to be even better!

[Edited on 22/8/2004 by Faenauliel]
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: August 21, 2004 09:02
To all involved in this site:

My apologies to kaazebrabeads and Faervara for assuming that whatever the issue was about I had the right to call it "silly things". I am new here and was just preparing to join so I had no personal knowledge of whatever was troubling the two of you. Apparently the issue was more than just "silly things" to each of you. I have seen quarrels and bickering erupt on other sites but that is usually all it is....quarreling and bickering. I gather that whatever this was about meant a great deal more to the two of you than I could know.

My sympathies to Faen and Mae. I sincerely doubt that they meant any harm by sharing whatever it was they shared. I don't know enough about what it was that was shared that upset Kaaze and Faer or if they could have handled the situation any differently but I do get the feeling that their hearts were in the right place.

I am always sorry to see this sort of event take place, especially among such gifted writers and creators. I don't know if any of you have read the other threads on the many sites here at CoE but this was by far the best. It is a tragedy to see it come to such an end. I wish there were a way for all the combatants to sit down over a cup of tea and resolve it.

In the meantime, however, as I had nothing to do with any of this and know little of what is involved, I am certain all would throroughly understand if I simply sit by and wait to see where the dust settles. I would be glad to serve as a referee if that would help but otherwise, I can only wish all of you the best and hope that calmness and reason will abide.

Nai aistalë Eldaron hilya le! (May the blessings of the Elves go with you)
Arallo i ëar (from beside the sea)
Falas heri (beach lady)
Ariel
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
maeghin
RPG Moderator &
Harbinger of Laughter

Send Message
on: August 22, 2004 02:42
What Faen has decided has come only after much consideration. We feel that it is the only feasible path, since many of the characters in the thread shall be ‘mysteriously gone’. We have little choice but to start over, and as for deleting of the old thread, multiple threads on the same topic are against the rules, and not to mention, confusing. Hm, as for the new name, what about “Approaching the Great End: A New Beginning” Or “Approaching the Great End: A Fresh Start” ?

Oh and just to help, if you want to save the entire thread, the easiest way to do this is to click on the printer icon just above the first post on the last page. This will open a module which can easily be saved to your own hard drive.

I cannot apologize enough for any hurt or bruised feelings that may have been caused. Please believe that it was entirely unintentional. Neither Faen nor myself would ever want to hurt anyone’s feelings. Especially those of people we consider our friends. I just hope that none of you will bear any feelings of animosity or resentment toward either of us. If things were to be done anew, they would have been done differently, but alas, it is too late for that.

At any rate. Please, let us just move forth and put the past behind us, for those who wish to continue. Thanks for your offer berethedhellen, but I don’t think we will be in need of a referee, we are all adults here and the matter has been beaten to death already. Please, let’s just post what will be pertinent to the thread in the future and put the recent issues behind us. *huge hugses to everyone*
gwendeth
Send Message
on: August 22, 2004 03:45
Ai! Just so you know... none of the characters would have 'mysteriously disappeared'... they would have exited gracefully, in such a manner as to not disrupt the thread.

It's up to you, Faen, if you want to delete/restart the RPG, though. - And, I'm thinking hard, indeed, about it.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email