Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: OOC- Approaching the Great End- restart
on: November 18, 2004 06:03
Geh, sorry I haven't been on! I"ve been sick and there was family troubls the last few days.

Anyway, I've been researching as much as I can about the Enigma code and such. I want to do some more research about Alan Turning before I post, but I should be posting in the next few days.
maeghin
RPG Moderator &
Harbinger of Laughter

Send Message
on: November 19, 2004 08:30
second death? what is this a cat? I guess that means we have, what? 7 lives left hehehe

Anyhow, I would have posted by now, but I really can't yet ;( Karl is running about like a chicken with his head cut off, or at least that's what you guys think :evil: I have something special in mind for him, but I don't want to spoil the surprise yet, so you guys can just assume he is a headless chicken (just don't have anyone come into contact with him just yet)

As for my other two characters, they are waiting for Mir to wake up, I don't want to advance the plot much further until then... *sighs* yeah I have a really sappy post in mind for the next one that will probably get Cefn furious... oooor maybe not :evil: hehehe, I love messing with you guys :love: at any rate I do have in mind what I want to do, just waiting for our AWOL general to wake up...

*hugses to everyone* and remember, patience is a virtue. I am not going anywhere anytime soon so when the thread does come back, I will be ready for it!

*salutes her fellow comrades*
BerethEdhellen
RPG Moderator & Mistress of the Sea
Send Message
on: November 21, 2004 07:07
Has anyone heard from or talked to Fae? Is she alright?

Fae, if you see this, feel free to email me or IM me.

Mae, Electra, Nifredil...is there anything we can do just to keep the post alive until we hear from our commander?

Mae...Patience??? Some of us elder Eldars don't have enough time left to be patient. We're not all young'uns, ya know ya know. *chuckle*

Hugs to y'all....
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
Nifredil
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 21, 2004 10:20
Suilad!

Sorry for this, I had the Independence Day celebration. I can think of a post, all right

But Bereth, just one thing. Sarda lives in the city called New Valimar, not in a village!
We still remember, we who dwell In this far land, beneath the trees The starlight on the Western seas...
In the Realm of Ulmo
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: November 24, 2004 07:33
[b][/b]HAPPY TURKEY DAY, MY FRIENDS!
Life is good! Live it to the fullest. Love well those near and dear. "You cannot step into the same river twice, for the waters are ever flowing on ....." Heraclitus I Aear cân ven na mar
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: December 01, 2004 06:03
May the blessing of the elves be with you, ladies. Both posts were excellent! More importantly, it gives us a place to continue from....AND...it puts us back on the first page. *smile*

Many thanks, Nif and Jaid. Good job! Faen needs some time off right now so the rest of us have to step up to the plate (American baseball slang for Nif) and the two of you did just that. Mae is probably also massively busy moving into her new house and carting her belly around at the same time. *wink* These posts will help enormously to keep this thread alive while everyone catches up.

Thank you thank you thank you.....signed: Your Morale Officer *giggle*
maeghin
RPG Moderator &
Harbinger of Laughter

Send Message
on: December 02, 2004 02:49
*snickers at the MO's description* My belly isn't that big yet And sadly, I wish I was moving into the house now, but I guess it has to wait a while still. My brother visited from GA last week so the house got put on hold.. The only room that is finished is the dining room, and the kitchen cabinets have yet to arrive (they should be coming today *crosses fingers* . So it will still be a while, thanks for the patience guys. If Faen hasn't posted by the time I actually get to sit for more than a half hour in front of the comp, I will write a post, and probably play Mir for a bit, I don't think my Wolfie would mind...

*hugses to all*
Rudhwethiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2004 02:17
Dear Friends,

This post is on behalf of Faen. Myself as well, but mostly Faen. A lot of things have happened in her life recently that have really got her down, and reasonably so. She asked me to post and let you all know that she will probably not be around CoE anymore. It's not anything anyone here did or said, just some RL circumstances that have left her without the heart or desire to write. So please keep her in your prayers and I know she would appreciate your encouragement. But please don't ask her to stay in the thread or anything like that. She already feels bad enough.
And with Faen gone, my inspiration as it were is gone too. Life has gotten so crazy over the past few months, I was really cheating all my fellow RP'ers anyway. So this is my farewell to some of the most wonderful friends and writers anyone could ask for. Take care of yourselves, and hopefully we will meet again some day.

Fond wishes,
Rudhi
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
on: December 10, 2004 05:53
I don't know what will become of this RP now, but I've finally posted again.
It won't be the same around here without Faen and Rud and if either of them decide to return, I'd be glad to hear from them again.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2004 03:58
Well, I"m stickin' with it. I do have to warn you all I will be out of commision for a while becasue my comptuer needs repairs.

Also, if any of you are praying ppl, I'd appreciate your prayers. I may have fractured my spine and the pain is close to unbearable. I can't really do anything; lie down, sit, ect without pain. I have to get physical therapy and such, which now means that I have to stop my search for a job. I'm feeling very depressed about this since it is Christmas and I have very little money left.

Okay, enough whining from me. Hopefully my computer will be fixed in a few days.
Faenauliel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: April 25, 2005 06:58
[size=16]ARISE!! ARISE FROM THE DEAD... I COMMAND THEE!!! [/size]

Well.... ANYthing was worth a try!

I REAAAALLLLY want to get this back up and running..... I'd even be willing to write for Mae's character(s) as I'm sure she'd give me permission to do so.

WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!?!
gwendeth
Accounts Admin, Sindarin Mod & Head Stargazer of Varda
Send Message
on: April 26, 2005 03:32
*small voice* Would I be welcome to come back? (with a different char?)
"Tolo si, a tiro i cherth Eru" "Come now, and see the works of God"
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: April 26, 2005 05:44
How can I say it other than to say it...I couldn't be happier that Faen and Rudh are willing to return from their self-imposed exile. Welcome home, gals.

And I would be delighted to attempt to continue from where we left off (if I can only remember where we were and who everyone was). *scratches head, a puzzled look on her face*
gwendeth
Send Message
on: April 26, 2005 07:06
:hug:

Yay!!

Yes an 'update', please! :angel: I'll have to figure out my char(s?). Perhaps just some mods to existing folks... I can do human and/or elf!

[Edited on 27/4/2005 by gwendeth]
BerethEdhellen
Send Message
on: May 05, 2005 05:29
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay???? Are we a go or are we not? :feedback: My heart can't take this rollercoaster ride. *grins*
Faenauliel
Enethdan Edhellen
Send Message
on: May 12, 2005 04:12
I'm sooooooo sorry Bereth.... I promise I really am working on the idea/outline. I ran into a bit of a SNAFU in that, when I e-mailed Mae to get her permission to 'borrow' Will while she's out, her e-mail addy doesn't work :banghead:

ALSO... Not only have I been working quite a bit of overtime, but W. has decided YET again to be difficult Actually, I think it's a permanent thing now. :sob: Oh well. Life goes on.

I DO want this to be a 'go' as you said, but I need some ideas.

OH! And if ANYone sees my better RP-half, please let me know because I really could use some inspiration.

Sorry it's taking me so long Hope I'm forgiven.
gwendeth
Send Message
on: May 12, 2005 05:31
I haven't seen Rudh online... but will do. Don't worry about anything! We're here! :hug:
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email