Register

<< First56789Last >>
Author Topic:
elessar10
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Middle Earth Advertiser
on: March 23, 2004 02:22
Mirkwood Elf who is looking for a good battle RPG. Is skilled with bow and sword. Look up my profile. My RPG name is Lineret Gurtu. If interested, private message me.
Gwilwilethien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 10:22
I'm new to RPG - never been in one before.
My character (can be found by Wynne in the database), a maid of Rohan who *doesn't* happen to be a shieldmaiden, needs some trouble/quest/mission/... to get into. Near Edoras and Totally Tolkien, please. Contact me by PM.
CityofAngel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2004 11:22
Help!

MALE ELVES VERY MUCH NEEDED!!!

We have an unbalanced gender ratio in our thread. We need more males! Any male elf character out there, esp. those who already originate from Mirkwood is asked to join.

Thread Name: "Sons of the Woodland King"
Setting: Mirkwood, TA 3000
Story: Revolves around the lives of the Five Sons of Thranduil, but we still need more guy characters to back them up!
Roles to be filled: MALE citizens of the Woodland Realm-- soliders, best friends, kinsmen, visitors. Those who are interested in playing the sons can also PM me.

If we do not get more male characters in our thread, there will be female characters without male companionship. :cry: The princes are going to have to start harems!

Pls. see "Sons of Woodland King" OOC for more details!
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 12:06
NEW RPG

Playful Ghost White Paper(Yu Yu Hakusho)

I want to start a new Yu Yu Hakusho Rpg and I need to find people to play any of the main characters or you could have a character of your own. I will play Kurama.

so far I have an ooc forum up for it so if you are interested please check it out. I am open to any ideas for a plot also.
Eressëa
Melkor's Apprentice
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 01:43
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing an rpg in the Totally Tolkien concerning the drowning of Beleriand.
It would begin just after (or in the end of) the War of Wrath and then we could have people going though the drowning, how they would pack, rejct the Valar's offer, try to get to safe lands before they'd be swept away by the watery foams or I don't know????
Anyone interested???
You can PM me or write here
Vanimacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 01:49
CALLING ALL ROHIRRIM!!!!
Hey folks!
I need brave soldiers of the Riddermark, as well as everyday folk of Rohan to join my thread *Let Courage Rise with Danger* in TT. I welcome all Rohirrim enthusiasts. Please, please come join!!!!
DiamondxOfxLongxCleeve
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2004 10:46
Curious Hobbit seeking Adventure!
I'm currently looking for a fresh RPG for my character, Emelina Took, a young, adventurous hobbit (see Database for more details). Contact me by PM with details or possibilties. Thanks!

[Edited on 4/4/2004 by DiamondxOfxLongxCleeve]
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2004 07:27
Our RPG To Recover the Power of Alchemy, located in the NT section, needs someone to play the two villians, two fire adepts, Saturous and Menardi.
It is based on the Golden Sun Gameboy Advance game. PM me if you have questions or want to join.

Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2004 02:06
The thread Trapped in Stone needs characters badly! Set not long after Arthur's reign, it's anout the rediscovery of the magic crystals. Plenty of magic and wizardry, which is a recipe for fun! You can find it in the OOC forum. Hope to soo you soon!
Anorell_Lentiell
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 03:41
IF WANTED

Young female elf-fairy, named Anorell looking for adventure! PM Anorell_Lentiell if intersted
-Twiggy
Anorel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 05:10
Since all my rpgs here kinda came to a screeching halt, I have multiple characters looking for rps at the moment. Pm me if you need characters and would like any of the following chars in your rpg (profiles can be found in the database):

Durmeleth (female elf thief and wanderer)
Ceridwen (female of Rohan)
Rhiannon Urien (female of Ithilien)
Lanthiriell (female elf of Lothlorien)
Daerandir (male of Gondor)
Rordan or Aria Angolaer (bards of Gondor)
Kaelwen (female of Rohan)

Totally Tolkien only please.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2004 02:21
Once again........

roleplay seeking characters.....

Name: Playful Ghost White Paper
Location: well it is just an ooc forum right now until I get some characters
Who can join: anyone is free to join this is none scripted and can go in any direction

I need most of the main characters from YuYu Hakusho (well actually any and all characters that appear throughout the manga/anime dead or alive. you can even bring in a character of your own
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 10:51
I'm looking for a thread to use my character Arradianna in. She is an elf, and her prof isn't exactly accurate anymore. But check it out anyways, and PM me!
Eowyn22
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2004 03:31
If Needed:

Villian,Ringwraith(See my sig for link)You will always win in a battle with him.Dangerously Bad Tempered.Dangerous,but not THAT dangerous.Created just to be sold off here.(And to test how to make a character,I am new at RPG,sadly)PM me.

*Note:No,you may NOT kill him.

[Edited on 15/4/2004 by Eowyn22]
Beleg_Strongbow
Master marksman, and ancestor to that Greenleaf kid
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 09:03
WANTED!

A handful of good, serious roleplayers who will write more than three sentences per post and write with substance. Must have some reasonable knowledge of LOTR culture AND general Silmarillion knowledge, especially the first two ages. Must be willing to craft a quality thread, write some action scenes, and also to have some fun. Elves, dwarves, what have you. All is welcome-- but note, it is Totally Tolkien.

Main characters will include Beleg Strongbow (Beleg_Strongbow), the famed warrior from the Silmarillion, and Aaron Gelin (Happy_Hobbit), a ranger from Rohan. Other characters are up to you.

We aren't entirely settled on a storyline, but we want to make this thread a good one. If you want to do the same, please pm us: Beleg_Strongbow or Happy_Hobbit.

thanks!
Eowyn22
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 07:13
TRAVELERS WANTED!!!

I have a new post in the Tolkien-related forum called a Walk to Wash Away Sorrows.It kinda needs to get started,but we'd be glad if you joined!!It is non-scripted,it can lead anywhere!!!

Also wanted:

A thread were I can use Ollewyn Baggins,a thread with any of the Fellowship in it,specificly some of the hobbits.

[Edited on 18/4/2004 by Eowyn22]
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 07:22
WANTED

All human characters for new thread in NT called 'Live by the Sword' it's at http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=14873.
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 12:57
Okay here is the deal. There is this thread I am in called Warg Hunting, it was created by Morwen1313. so far we only have two good guys and we deseratly need more because well for one thing we just attempted to fight against about 600 goblins and it didn't work too well so we need more good guys.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2004 02:46
Wanted

RPers for a new type of RPG.
This thread is for those who want a break from adventures and battles. It's called "The Marketplace," it's in NT and all characters are welcome.
The setting is a market place. you are free to own shops or just be a customer.

Some positions I think should be filled are:

Owner of a food shop(or general store)
Customers
Pub or inn owner

My character is also looking to hire an apprentice if anyone's interested.

Here's the URL http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=14817

[Edited on 22/4/2004 by Thalianost]
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
Leighlia
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 07:01
Attention all Role Players!!!!

We have a thread running in the Tolkien Related forum called the Book of 5 Rings, and we would like to have some new characters join!

We need a wise man/woman / advisor/Elrond-Galadriel type person to help us along, and we could also use some antagonists (oooooh) to help Leighlia/Zie out (see thread for details). Also, any other characters who could fit into the story would be great.

So, check out the thread at the links below. If you are interested, please PM Alcarinque with your character and thoughts and we can get rolling. Thanks!

The thread is at:
http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&fid=31&tid=14077&page=1

and the OOC at....
http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=14130

[Edited on 27/4/2004 by Leighlia]
Shire~Maiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 03:35
ATTENTION ALL RPERS!!!!

I have a new thread in the Tolkien Related Forum called The War of the Ring.It's based mostly on the movies,but we will be adding stuff from the books and also the EEs.We desperstely need characters,Tolkien's characters.MANY POSITIONS STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!
Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2004 09:58
Calling all Tolkien Related Roleplayers:

Looking for guests at the brand new White Mountain Inn. The sequel to the Tolkien Related RP award-winning New Dragonbreath Inn. Set six years after the New Dragonbreath, Sergeant Thenglas has opened a spacious Inn atop a mountain in the Ered Nimrais that overlooks both where Thenglas serves and Helm's Deep. He is expecting his old friends to come, but normal guests are very appreciated!

For a limited time, the positions of Bartender and Stable Keeper are available. Don't miss out!

alcarinque
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 12:45
Hello, The Book of 5 Rings
would like to have a new assortment of characters! Some people after the same evil as us, or antagonists, or any other character that might fit in just as well that you would like to play! So please check out the thread, and if you are interested, please pm me! ^-^
-

[Edited on 3/5/2004 by alcarinque]
Isilwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 12:50
I AM WRITING A STORY. I NEED VOLLUNTEERS. IF YOU WANT TO BE IN MY STORY PLEASE POST YOUR MIDDLE-EARTH NAME, YOUR MIDDLE-EARTH RACE, AND YOUR MIDDLE-EARTH CHARACTERISTICS.....THANX

[Edited on 7/5/2004 by Isilwen]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 08:33
Wanted

Roleplayers needed:

Name: Playful Ghost White Paper
type: Yu Yu Hakusho Roleplay

Characters needed please see ooc to apply.
Findulas
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 09:46
Wanted and Needed!! Urgently!

Roleplayers needed for The Grey Havens Pub. It can be found in the Tolkien Related section.

Link: http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=15242

Bartenders and regulars still needed. Plenty of room, any race is welcome, though keep it to as few elves as possible as it is set in the Forth Age.
Partner needed for lonely elf. I would also like either a love intrest for my lonely elf. Preferbly elf, though half-elves are accepted, as long as they choose an immortal life. Reply to the said thread.

[Edited on 12/5/2004 by Findulas]
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2004 02:07
In need of RPG characters for a new RPG.I posted this in the wrong thread cause I couldn't find this one LOL

HI! this is my newest RPG. It involves a group of people from our time. they can be experts in a certain field that you think can help out with the "quests" or just be normal people that wanna tag along. My charcter is Erika Mcknight, an Archaeologist. (bio in database) but in this RPG we go in search of artifacts, lost places,even lost creatures like from myths and stuff. and even LOTR stuff Also we will have one quest that we go on, then once thats done. we've either found the place, thing, object or we don't it's all up to you. Then we'll pic a new item to look for and the next "quest" begins and so on and so on. so that everyone gets a say in what we will go looking for, or wants to suggest soemthing ETC I'll post what we will look for in the OOC thread. please keep posts to a PG-13 rating at least. this is open to anyone.any questions, comments or concerns just PM me. so make up a character, jump in and lets have some fun.

heres the link http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=15478

[Edited on 14/5/2004 by princessoftheforest]
Vanimacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2004 06:18

Members Desprately Needed!!!!

I'm thinking of starting a NT thread loosely based on the the movie "Master and Commander:The Far Side of the World"
(as well as the book series by Patrick O'Brian on which the movie is based) and I need people to join!
If you think you would enjoy an adventure on the high seas, come and see for yourself. You can visit the OOC and post there if you'd like to join.
Hope to hear from you soon!!!!!
alcarinque
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 08:31
LOOKING FOR FEMALE AND MALE CHARACTERS IN THE SHRINE
Heylo, I have a new thread that's running, and as of now there are only 2 characters! Basically, it is a loose spinoff of Marion Zimmer Bradley's "The Mists of Avalon" with changes. We desperately need more people to join to get the thread rolling, and all characters are appreciated, of all races, professions, and appearances. The thread is in the Tolkien Related section, and there is also an OoC hosted. If you are interested, please pm me!:heart:
KatHeiman
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 12:30
Hallo there... well, since summer is here and the RP I've been involved with for just over a year is finally drawing to a close, I'm available to RP quite a bit. I'm looking for a Totally Tolkien RP to participate in, preferably. I generally play Rohirrim, but there's no reason why I can't make a new char! I'm a dedicated RPer, so you can expect me not to back out on a thread halfway through. So if you're in need of someone to play a human char in your new (or old!) thread, please, feel far more than free to PM me. Or, if you prefer, drop me a line (or an IM) at [email protected].

Kat
Beowulf_Son_of_Ecgtheow
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 10:54
As I have no skill with a pen, I'd be much obliged to anyone who could provide a picture of Beowulf that fits my description of him (in the character database).

Thank You

Beowulf_Son_of_Ecgtheow
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 07:25
The Lady Margaret of Bothwell is looking for a thread (preferably Tolkien Related) in which to have some elvish adventures. All she asks is that it be well written and not overly silly.

Does your thread has unnecessary characters? Beowulf has exactly what youv'e been looking for.
[u]GRENDEL, THE ULTIMATE CHARACTOR DISPOSAL UNIT[u]
Just PM me to let me know what to remove and grendel will come into the thread, eat the charactor(s), and then be chased off by the Hero Beowulf.
It's that easy!!!!!!!!!!
Grendel can also destroy buildings, furniture etc. or steal treasure.

************************************************** (Profiles for all the charactors mentioned may be found in the database)

[Edited on 2/6/2004 by Beowulf_Son_of_Ecgtheow]

[Edited on 6/6/2004 by Beowulf_Son_of_Ecgtheow]

[Edited on 7/6/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Findulas
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 09:05
Looking for Male and Female characters for a Middle-Ages RP set in Medival Scotland during the Scottish Wars of Independance
I am needing male and female characters of different class and nationality to join my threadhttp://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=15930. Though if your character can have a Scottish background it is preferable, they cna have a Middle-earth background. As long as the Middle-Earth part in Middle-Earth. PM me with any questions.
My character Ceit is also looking for a male partner(husband), he can be Scottish or English, but the former is prefered. Though the latter could be good and create problems.
LadyCeleborn
Palantir Mod, Guardian of Ulmo's Realm & Resident Eomer Fancier
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 04:02
The "Green Dragon Pub" has some openings for anyone that wishes to join. Its in the non-tolkien forum. We use the characters from LOTR but its nothing scripted or serious. Just plenty of fun....

The following characters are available if they want them:

Aragorn
Elrond
Hobbits

Faramir & Eowyn ( I have them currently but if someone wants to take them over they are more than welcome to one or both)

Elphir & Niph (As well as these two. You can take one or both)

The occupants of the Green Dragon are currently involved with playing a football game. Come join us!

EldarExilePrincess
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 02:00
seeking the following in order for my RPG (Amorith: Return to Thranduil) to start:

King Thranduil
Lord Celeborn
Lady Galadriel
Haldir

You may PM me.
<< First56789Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email