<< First34567Last >>
Author Topic:
shirehobbit
Hobbit at Heart
Send Message
Post RE: Middle Earth Advertiser
on: October 08, 2003 07:24
HELP NEEDED!

I badly need pictures for my RPG characters' profiles. Some I have up, but they aren't very good. If you any good at art and need something to occupy you, pm me!!
woodstar
Therapist for Gollum
Send Message
on: October 08, 2003 12:28
[size=3]Calling all adventure seekers![/size]

Corrupt rulers and their evil advisors, heroes who defend their world from them, damsels in distress, fantastical creatures. . .

If this sounds like something you would like to write about, come join the thread for you. It is Battle for Netheon, in which follows the adventures of two boys who start out to save their town, Feretheo, from desolation, and those men and women who help them for reasons of their own.

Check it out! You can find it here: Battle for Netheon

Please Join! Tell your friends about us!
Tink
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 13, 2003 10:13
I am in need of a couple of new people to join my thread OOC: Adventures of Glimmer and Friends. (in the OOC forum) The offical thread hasn't started yet, because I need a few more people to join.

Check out the adventure and post in the OOC to join! PM me if you have any questions.

:love::love::love:

*Tink*
gabriel_legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2003 10:43
Come join Legolas and the Elves in a winter gettaway at the Misty Mountains! All creatures are welcome and you can come and go though it is prefered that you stay and be part of the story. Free but must read OOC.

Name: Winter Vaccation (find us in non-tolkien)

[Edited on 16/10/2003 by gabriel_legolas]
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
on: October 17, 2003 02:44
Available for lease- very successful Pub-type environment.
Much of the staff and clientele have departed , but pub'snamesake doesn't want to close it down. If interested in aquiring said pub then stop by The Potbelly Pony and make yourself at home.

The Potbelly Pony Pub has ben the most posted in RP ever at COE and it would be a shame to let it die now!! Let's help the members that are still there to keep it running!!
falather
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2003 05:26
I'm looking for someone to play Merry in my thread "The War of the Ring." It's a basic retelling of The Lord of the Rings, and it's located in TT. We are currently in the Old Forest, and expect to arrive in Bree shortly. If you're interested, please PM me, and I look forward to seeing you there!

[Edited on 19/10/2003 by falather]
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: October 19, 2003 01:29
WANTED

Rogues, elves, men, thieves.......... for the new rp 'At the Edge of a Knife'

This rp is full of plots, conspiracies, kidnapping, poisoning, battles, quests and much more! It's packed with adventure and full of good and bad characters so all are welcome!

If interested please post in the OOC as it hasn't started yet. It will be in the Totally Tolkien forum once it has. Also for the main plot go and read the OOC too.

So come on in and join the adventure!

[Edited on 19/10/2003 by Arwen_Undómiel22]
maeghin
RPG Moderator &
Harbinger of Laughter

Send Message
on: October 24, 2003 08:55
People wanted to join a wonderful story entitle In Search of a Wizard found here .

If you are interested, please PM me.
Thanks

~maeghin~
shirehobbit
Hobbit at Heart
Send Message
on: October 28, 2003 11:51
You are walking through a grove of trees when suddenly a cloaked figure steps from the shadows. "Where are you going?" he asks, holding his bow at the ready. Then he lowers it and lets his hood fall back. He is a tall elf, obviously a warrior. "Ah," he says, "I see you are an adventurer. If you have need of my skill, tell me of your quest."
starkeeper113
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 02, 2003 11:01
Elven warrioress/maiden looking for an adventure/quest. Her name is Anariel Isilme you can check her out at the RPG Character Database, picture included. PM me if interested.
Anorel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 02, 2003 03:05
There's a new inn around for the weary traveler in Gondor! Introducing the Duvenglir Inn! A favorite for bards or simply anyone that enjoys good music and a pint of ale. Located in the recovering city of Osgiliath. Positions open for employees. Come visit us in the TT forum.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 05, 2003 03:11
I'm trying to start up an anime thread called Inu Yasha. If you are interested please check out the OOC area or PM me!! Thanks!!
woodstar
Therapist for Gollum
Send Message
on: November 06, 2003 12:17
Looking for serious roleplayers who are dedicated to the task and will to put time into the thread. They must like to write lengthy, descriptive posts. But other than that, no qualifications except there will be no godmodding. But check out the thread in TR . . . The Prophecy
Let the prophecy begin. . .

[Edited on 6/11/2003 by woodstar]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 12, 2003 05:55
Still looking for a couple more people to fill up some character spots in my Inu Yasha thread... please join if you can... thanks!!
shirehobbit
Hobbit at Heart
Send Message
on: November 14, 2003 05:26
A Rather Bored Person Seeking Adventure

Hi, my name is Maethir!! You can find my profile in the database, but I thought that I'd tell you little about myself anyway. I'm an elf, but part hobbit too. That makes me a little shorter than most, but luckily I inherited immortality, so I have plenty of time for quests. I can be sort of contrary, but I'm friendly, although usually rather jittery around girls. I'm a good fighter and always enjoy a good skirmish. Well, there you have it. Do you want me along?

[Edited on 14/11/2003 by shirehobbit]
PrincessArianwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 15, 2003 08:16
If Female elves are needed anywhere:

Name: Arianwen
Race: Elven.
Home: She is a wanderer, but her true home lies in Rivendell.
Description: She is tall, for a woman, with long black hair, and crystal-blue eyes that contrast oddly with her hair.
Personality: Arianwen is a bit of a mystery. She doesn't talk about herself much, unless she trusts completely the person that she is talking to. Thus, there are a few who know everything about her, and many that know nothing.
Weapons: Arianwen's preferred weapon is a long, forever gleaming sword named 'Helcaestel'.

I can also play characters other than Arianwen; Éowyn is one of my favorite originals to RP.

PM me if anyone is interested!

[Edited on 15/11/2003 by PrincessArianwen]
Aniviel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 25, 2003 05:44
I haven't been able to find a RPG I want to be in! Not that there aren't any good ones, I just don't have the patience to read them all! If you want to help me come up with something, send me a Private message with any ideas. You can post you're characters info on the board!

:dizzy: That is such a cool face!:dizzy:

[Edited on 25/11/2003 by Aniviel]
Vanimacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2003 05:27
HI everybody!
Um....right.....
WANTED:
Folks in *Lost Maiden of Arthedain*!!!! Check it out in Totally Tolkien!
I'd really love you to join the thread I need people to play Galadriel, Celeborn, Haldir....important Lothlorien elves...and then eventually Elrond, Glorfindel...blah, blah, blah! Anywho, I need regular elves too, like woodland gaurds and such(if you're interested in normal folks, feel free to join now). You are encouraged to play more than one person if you'd like....oh yeah....once the thread gets to Imladris (which might be awhile) I'll need lots of Dunedain, but no women rangers please, we're going strictly by the book. Please come join the adventure!!!!!!
If you're interested in playing characters from the books (Galadriel, Elrond, ext.) please feel free to pm me!!!
Thonnas
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 03, 2003 04:10
Looking for Istari, Elves, Men, Dwarves, and Hobbits alike for a new RPG called "The new Order of the Istari". It should be really fun. See the Out of Character forum for more details.
sweetoffee14
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 04, 2003 10:25
hi i was wondering if there is anyone who has an evil/bad character to join my rp sometime soon since we keep having to make up our own baddies and i think it would be better to have someone elses character to do it.
The character can be anyone, can it not be an evil elf as all the characters so far are elves, it's just really to make the story more interesting once the characters start travelling again. If you're interested just post when you feel like it is the right time, i don't really mind

here is the link -
http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=9761

also if anyone good wants to join in now is a good time i think

thx

[Edited on 10/12/2003 by sweetoffee14]
Beruthiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 04, 2003 10:50
I'm looking for a new RPG to start my new character off in:

Name: Linwen
Race: men
Height: 175 cm
Place of Residence: Dol Amroth
Powers: very talented musician, especially on the harp.
Weapons: long knife. Not valuable, but does the job.
Appearance: shoulder length, dark brown hair. Sea grey eyes. Slender, but reasonably strong. Wears a tunic and pants most of the time, covered by a long, thick, red cloak.

Personality: Optimistic, friendly and tries to see the funnier side of situations. A bit too open to new people. Has qualms about killing others if it is not in self-defence. Prefers to travel on foot.

History: Lived in Dol Amroth, in a middle class family. Became bored and decided to journey outside the city, seeking adventure, new knowledge, and new friends.

PM me if you are interested!
Saurid
-Yutaka-
··
Beloved\'s Fighter

Send Message
on: December 04, 2003 11:36
Guys, please don't post character profiles in this thread We have RPG Characters Database for it Thanks

Saurid,
RPG Moderator
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 11:01
NEEDED
A Colonel Jack O'neill and Teal'c(sp?) is Stargate SG-1 RP. Please sign up in OOC. Thanks!
Nimrochben
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2003 03:14
IN TOLKIEN RELATED
NEEDED: MORE MEMBERS!
It has been up for a while, but this is the first time I advsertised it.

The New Dragonbreath Inn is facing the Gap of Rohan on the White Mountain side. It is started by Thenglas, formerly called Randoman. It is a continuation of the threads "The Dragonbreath Inn" (started by me) and "The Smaug Claw Parlor" (started by Galadreil112). It is becoming very interesting, but before joining please read the whole RP before posting, as we are in a tight situation at the moment.

[Edited on 14/12/2003 by Nimrochben]
Tasar_Took_Nualda
Self Appointed Defender
of Denethor

Send Message
on: December 14, 2003 11:14
Good day my fellow Rpers!

I am currently seeking a few good players for a Star Trek:TNG RP in the Non Tolkien section. Come read the plot and see if there isn't a slot you could fit nicely into. It is in the OOC under: 'Star Trek: TNG for when there's an opening in NT'

When the thread moves to NT it shall be titled, 'In the Dead of Night' Please read all posted stipulations in the OOC before applying.

Thank you!

Tasar Took Nualda
Worn_Traveler
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 04:11
Looking for mutinous, theiving, and generally all around bad Pirates for a Pirate thread that will be NT. See OOC of PM me if you're interested.
Mhairi
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 24, 2003 08:16
Anyone got any room on their thread for a murderous Easterling warrior woman, former leader of the warg cavalries of Angband? No one wants to play with me... :cry:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 31, 2003 08:16
Okay.... I have a couple of characters if anyone needs them in their thread. If you're interested PM me or email me doesn't matter... just click ->http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&uid=7295 . Also... for any anime lovers out there if you would like to see my journal series, The Weekly 'Anime'maniacs, honor one or all of your favorite anime series PM me and tell me which one or ones you want to see soon... Thanks!!

[Edited on 6/1/2004 by Frodoslover]
ElenaTheWarrior
Journals Moderator
Send Message
on: December 31, 2003 01:46
Come Join Frodo for the Adventure of a Lifetime!
But watch out, Sam will kill you if you try anything!

Yes! Ladies and Gentlemen, Elves, Dwarves and pervy Hobbit-fanciers:heart:, it's time we set out on a quest to end all quests! How can you refuse? 9 kinky beings out for an extended camping trip:dizzy:, tacky gold ring that needs destroying:evil:, fit-as-h*ll Elf who perorms nightly nude reditions of Silmarillion: the Musical:drool:, and who can resist that pointy hat trick?

If this sounds interesting, amusing, or just downright something you're into, come along to the OOC forum, "The LotR Trilogy by the Very Sevret Diaries" where we're currently discussing parts and plots. Come on, hurry up, before all the good parts are taken!

Oh, and ignore that hobbit-like thing in the corner, it's just an unusually like-like lawn ornament

((VSDs can be read here: http://home.nyu.edu/~amw243/diaries/))
Olvne_Dunedain
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 03, 2004 12:11
Lost: One island. Answers to the name of Numenor.
If found please call 555-1589.
Reward for any information leading to its recovery.

-Andun, Captain of Westward Dreams
Thonnas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2004 06:30
The Story of Derufin and the Siege of Gondor is loking for more members! Men, Orcs, Nazgul, and Rangers are all welcome as we write the Siege of Gondor from a soldier's poin of view, and how easy it was to be killed and forgotten. If this sounds like the writing style you enjoy, see the thread in the Out-of-Character forum and sign up with your characters!
FaramirandEowynForever146
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2004 02:55
New character looking for rpg!

In brief, my new character is named Ilsalírë, and is a Maia. She is somewhat like Goldberry from FOTR. Please take a look at her profile in the database, and pm me if interested.
Walkers_Shade
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 06:25
Elf seeking a thread with pleanty of Orcs to kill and ale to drink! If needed contact via PM.
Ireth_elfmaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 03:22
Seeking:
A dwarf character for Totally Tolkien thread.

My story involves a dispute between Mirkwood elves and dwarves in that area. I have many elf characters but would like a dwarf character or two. Please PM me if you are interested and I will tell you more then. Thank you.
ithillinde
Creator of Reality
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 04:13
People needed for Highlander RP in the NT forum.
<< First34567Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email