Register

<< First23456Last >>
Author Topic:
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Middle Earth Advertiser
on: June 18, 2003 05:16
Culin will draw you some rpg characters!!!

My scanner just got up and running again, so do not hesitate to ask me if you want a character drawn. All you have to do is pm me a long description of your character and I will draw, scan, color and shadow it. :love: This is, and always will be, a free service because I am a nice person when I want to be. :love:
Diva
Viggo Vixen, Supplanter of Arwen & Anti-Hugging Harpy
Send Message
on: June 19, 2003 04:13
If Wanted:[u][/u]

Name: Luinwe of Telcontar
Race: Earwin Tari (mermaid)
Place of Residence: All waters of ME, chiefly the bay and rivers around Gondor
Powers: Capable of substituting legs fro tail when necessary, 3rd eye
Weapons: Magic and Naica (dagger). Handy with a sword if need be
Animals: Alatariel (Dolphin), Miriel (unicorn, for use on land)

I am new at RP so if you've got a good thing going, I don't suggest that you recruit me.

PM me Diva if interested

Note: She can also be adapted to be a non-ME character if wanted for any NT thread.

[Edited on 6/25/2003 by nyq86_aragorn_diva]

[Edited on 5/12/2004 by Diva]
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2003 05:39
WANTED:

Elves, Men Dwarves, Hobbits, Wizards, All Welcomed.! I need dedicated RPers to start new thread, lost of adventure, you get to travel everywhere and meet lots of people. Must be willing to post long posts and stay with the RP untill the end. Please if you are interested at all then go check out the OCC: The never ending adventure.
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2003 06:09
Wanted: Video Gamers for new RP

If you have a game system, like PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, or anything, or you have played video games before, then we need a couple of you to join the non-tolkien rp "Where Have All the Video Games Gone?" if you are interested, then please post in the ooc, "possible new rp: Is there a limit to playing video games?" Space is limited, act fast, I don't want it to be too crowded
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2003 10:20
(Shamless self promotion in....5......4......3.....2.....1...Roll em!)

Don't quite like your current avatar? Or perhaps you just arnt satisfied that these isn't an avatar you want? and you want a new avatar and don't know how to make one or where to get it made?

Well then just hop on over to the "Elvish Avatar Request" thread where avatar satisfaction is guareented

So what are you waiting for? yeah...you...go to the "Test" forum and ask me for an avatar! (no really...ask me for one or two...heck you can even ask for 4![not more than 4 though at one time...])
Diva
Viggo Vixen, Supplanter of Arwen & Anti-Hugging Harpy
Send Message
on: July 06, 2003 02:47
Possible NT for Narnia. If interested PM me. I will make a thread in the OOC
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2003 11:26
OPENING SOON!!!

New School, for all you EVIL people out there now is your chance to join!!

:evil: WANTED: :evil:

Teachers, (Evil) Must specilize in evil arts like :i.e.: evil laughs, ambushing, torturing rangers, dwarves, and hobbits that resist us ( Leave the elves alone, or else )!![/i] You must be willing to join us in our quest to take over everything.

If interested contact elvish_angel015 or Elvin_Chick

Yes this will be an actual thread NT, it will be a school for the evil characters so they can come and be trained in all evil ways. You will learn many skills on your journey to being a powerful evil minion. A dark and evil future awaits you, so join now!!!:evil:
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2003 02:58
More on the school

We are in requirment of atleast 5 teachers. Elvin_Chick and I will both be teachers as well...So we need atleast 5 more to have a small school going. We have a principal and his Vice Principal choosen.

The E.V.I.L school is going to be for students who wish to learn the proper (wink wink) way to be evil.

First 10 people to enroll, will be given the "Babys first book of evil phrases" as a complimentary gift...
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: July 08, 2003 11:22
Wanted:

Rangers, elves,..... it doesn't matter!! For new RP "Through A Ranger's Eyes" I need people who won't disappear halfway through the RP you have to stay until the end! I need characters who are full of adventure and willing to take risks. If interested please post in the OOC or PM me! I also need some more ideas for the plot if you have any please post in OOC!

Also Needed:

More people for current RP "Journey to the Shadow Lands"! Half scripted, packed with adventure just needs a few more people to get it moving!! A few baddies would be nice to spice things up a bit!! If interested please look in OOC and thread (found in Totally Tolkien)! PM me if interested in joining!
Bronwynn
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2003 03:18
NEEDE:
A man from the 1700's to be in the Liberty of Death thread who can be a memberof the Patriots and a scout for Washington. Should be between the ages of 19 and 21 by 1776.

ALSO NEEDED:
Someone to play the character of John Glover, pm me for more info and character discription.

please pm me if you are interested in any of these roles.

[Edited on 9/7/2003 by Bronwynn]
LadyRanger
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2003 09:20
BANNERS OF WHITE

**It starts as a group of 6 riders, on their way back to Edoras, spot a large force of Orcs and Dunlanders, led by the Mouth of Sauron. They are headed towards Gondor and, the Rohirrim predict, Minas Tirith. The group of 6 Rohirrim ride back at full speed towards Meduseld to warn the King.
Éomer sends a small group of his swiftest Riders to warn Minas Tirith of the danger. The riders arrive there just a few days before the enemy does.
The army attacks (logical), battle ensues, and in the end, a large (and when I say large, I mean LARGE) mounted force of Rohirrim come and assist the Gondorians.

Looking desperately for GONDORIANS to join, and also ROHIRRIM
I am very sorry to say NO ELVES. This is a Human Only thread, and though we all love him for it, we don’t want another "Haldir & Co. At Helm’s Deep"-situation

Bad guys are always welcome, too!

So, do you feel like joining? PM either me (LadyRanger) or KatHeiman OR post in the OOC (located of course in the ooc-forum). Tell us who your character is and where you want to join (the first Riders who go to Minas, the Gondorim or the Rohirrim reinforcements)

Thank you for your attention, and I hope to see a lot of enthousiastic fellow roleplayers there!

LR
Luthien_7
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2003 08:08
I'm starting new scripted story, all are welcome See here for details.

Luthien
Artur
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2003 01:45
Artur the High King of the Aranyar is looking for an eligable Elven maiden (Late First Age) to wed. Great riches promised. Please PM Artur if interested.

[Edited on 31/7/2003 by Artur]
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2003 11:30
New character in need of an RP!

I am in need a good TT or TR thread to introduce my new character. Her profile is here:

Arieniel Calavénë
Race: Noldor Elf
Place of Residence: dwells with the Dunedain
Family: mother and father; both dead
Powers: sword fighting
Weapons: a sword named Naira(heart of flame), which is beset with gold and fiery gems
Animals: a horse named Rúnya

Appearance: Since she was bronof two Elves from Valinor, Arieniel is very lovely, but is a loner. She has long golden hair and eyes that shine like fire. Her name, which means "daughter of Arien" was given to her because of her likeness in appearance and spirit to the Maia Arien. She is often dressed in the garb of the Dunedain, with which she travels and associates.

Personality: Arieniel is strong and unwavering. She has a fiery spirit within her and is a fierce fighter. Her heart has been hardened by the deaths of her family in the 1st and 2nd Ages, but that has also hardened her will.

History: Arieniel was born in Valinor, but when she was only a few months old, her parents decided to follow Feanor out of Valinor, and took her with her. Her mother died in the crossing of the Ice Bay.

Arieniel lived in Beleriand for many long years. Her father remarried, and had a son named Faeron. The 3 of them marched to war in the battle of Nirnaeth Arnoediad. During the battle, Arieniel witnessed her father dying on the fields.

Together Arieniel and Faeron lived, willing themselves not to despair over their father's death, but to carry on his memory. They lived on through the end of the 1st Age, and through the 2nd. They saw Sauron rise to power and begin his assualt upon Middle-earth.

Once again, Arieniel and Fearon marched to war with the Last Alliance to defeat Sauron. There Fearon fell, and there Arieniel lost everyone who she had loved.

After the death of her half-brother, she began to wander. For a while Arieniel traveled aimlessly in the region of Rhun, from the Iron Hills to the Sea of Rhun, and later moved on past the Misty Mountains to the ruins of Eregion, were she met and joined the Dunedain. Since then she has traveled with them.

If you have or know of a good rp for me to join, please pm me.
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: August 14, 2003 01:00
Wanted:

Rogues, thieves, bounty hunters, Gondorians, elves................
for new rp 'The Struggle for Survival'. This rp is about a rogue's life in Gondor and how they 'struggle to survive'.

The rp can be found in Totally Tolkien if you want to read it. It is free to anyone, except I only want people who are going to stay throughout the whole rp and won't abandon it! If you have any ideas or suggestions just post in the OOC or you can send me a pm!
Phae
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2003 03:55
:: Elven Ranger for Hire ::

Sick and tired of wandering around Middle Earth without a clue as to where you are? Want someone in your thread who knows where she's going literally?

Phae Talla, Elven Ranger of Mirkwood at your service. Should you like some backround information on her, you many find it here

Contact me if you'd like to have her aboard!

[Edited on 15/8/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
AzniNtEgRaElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2003 05:46
Needed:

Teachers and students at the OOC: Welcome to the Ninja Academy(free)
theoddhobbit
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 18, 2003 04:51
If Wanted:

Camellia Proudfoot
Race: hobbit
Height: 3 feet
Place of Residence: Mirkwood
Family: none
Powers: none
Weapons: small elven bow
Animals: none

Appearance: Average build, emerald green eyes, long curly brown hair. She wears elvish clothing, mostly dresses, but sometimes breeches and tunics. She wears a forest green cloak over it all.

Personality: She's doesn't have much of a character at first, but when you get to know her, you figure her out. She's rather serious and reserved, but at times she'll cut loose and have some fun.

History: She was born in Hobbiton to Milo Proudfoot and Tigerlily Gamgee. Her mother died in childbirth, and she grew up with her father, until he died when she was 12. She was sent to live with her uncle, but he was cruel, and she ran away. She almost starved to death, but she was found by a wood elf, who took her back to Mirkwood and raised her. When she came of age at 33, however, she set out from Mirkwood.

OR

Sarniel
Race: half elf/half human
Height: 5'7"
Place of Residence: Rivendell
Family: Mother- Fimiel
Weapons: Has bow and arrows, a dagger, and a broadsword. She prefers the sword.
Animals: dog-Faelon

Appearance: She's tall and slender, yet muscled. She has long wavy red hair that she usually wears braided down her back and clear light blue eyes. She wears elven archer suits mostly, like Legolas', but she sometimes wears an emerald green dress with gold colored trim.

Personality: She's a tomboy. She likes the outdoors and using weapons. She's bright and cheeful most of the time, but if you catch her stargazing, she's melancholy and serious. She's very caring and willing to help where she can, but she's not good at reading people, and so can sometimes seem insensitive.

History: Her mother was an elf who fell in love with one of the Rangers from the North. He died in The Battle of the Pelennor Fields, fighting alongside Aragorn. Her mother then raised her alone in Rivendell. She was rather a tomboy and enjoyed learning weapons more than cooking and sewing. Her dog, Faelon, showed up right after her father died. Her mother said that her father's spirit lived in the dog and was there to protect her. Growing up, she and Faelon roamed the outdoors.

Fairly new to RPG, so nothing too difficult, but willing to try whatever I'm given.
PM me if interested!

[Edited on 19/8/2003 by theoddhobbit]

[Edited on 19/8/2003 by theoddhobbit]
PrincePeregrinTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 19, 2003 06:14
i don't usually do personal adds, but...

Wanted-
Male half-elf or elf prefferably around the mortal age of 16, 17, 18, or 19.

For-

Name- EärDuial
Race- half-elven
Age- the mortal age of 16
Height- 5'3"
Appearance- silver hair to her jaw, pale skin, a few freckles around her nose, brilliant blue eyes, scar above her left eye, x cut into the back of her neck. a hat she sometimes wears.
Experience- born sailor, has mastered all weapons. she is able to speak and read most languages.
History- born at sea, at twillight, to an Elven father and mortal mother. her mother died during child birth and her father was killed in battle. EärDuial has chosen immortal life. she has lived at sea and in ports most of her life, sometimes travels across the land.

pm PrincePeregrinTook if interested!
Selphius
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 27, 2003 04:58
*Ahem!*
The Land of Lassolaine is world loosely based off Lord of the Rings. There live Humans, Elves, and Minnor.
(See map here: http://www.geocities.com/kiki_chan89130/lassolaine.html )
PLEASE read the information below, or you will be LOST and won't understand Lassolaine.

Concerning Humans:

They are the most populated of the species. They live in the South, in Arrion. Arrion is divided into states, each ruled by one member of the royal family. All are ruled by Lords, save one, which is the Royal Kingdom ruled by the Royal Family. If one son is to die before able to produce an heir, the state will be ruled by a chosen adviser and made officially a member of the Royal Family. Here is a basic draw-out of the rule and states:

Hellrune: Ruled by the youngest son. Current Lord: Xain.
Gontal: Ruled by second eldest son. Current Lord: K'far.
Vinnol: Ruled by eldest son. Current Lord: Isiun
Lonbrent: Ruled by the Royal Family. Current King: Karan III

The current family is shown above.

There is one more state in Arrion that is not counted under the Royal Family's rule. Indelshire, which is north east of Lonbrent. Also known as 'Land of Barbarians'. The people there live under the rule of the strongest: either the King or the opposing warrior. There is no line of family that rules this land. The current ruler is Lore, the half son of King Karan III. He is not counted among the sons of the King because his is a traitor to the Royal Family, having trying to kill his father and take the throne of Arrion.

Concerning Elves:

The land where the Elves dwell is Evagorath. Said to be the beautiful and inhabited by beautiful beings, the Elves. In Evagorath, there are several races of Elves, each race with it's own Lord. I've mapped out the following:

Belemine: Mirth Elves, or the Wood Elves. Preferably more in the clothing style of cool shades (purple, blue and green) and often in hunting tunics. Elves from this land have Black or Dark Brown hair. The current Lord is Eiavannoss.
Alia: Oisia Elves, or Land Elves. Any style and colors are worn among them. Elves from this land have any natural hair color except Black and Dark Brown. Current Lord is Marriss.
Palladon: Kaij Elves, or Mountain Elves. More armor and leather than other Elves, usually shades of grey and brown. Elves from this land have White or Blond hair. Current Lord is Urond.

They are polite (most of them), humane people that like to keep to themselves. Rarely do they leave their homes for any reason. Singing is very popular and holy to them, and those with singing voices are treasured and praised.

Note: Their ears are slightly longer than Tolkien's Elves.

Concerning Minnor:

Now, the Minnor were a race of creatures that lives in Rocelea. They were powerful beings, very swift and keen in battle. Tall they were, and had rather unnaturally sharp nails. Their ears was similar to those of the Elves, but had two points, one at the top of the ear and the other at the mid-center.
(See picture here: http://www.geocities.com/kiki_chan89130/minnor.html )

A very large number of them were killed in the Battle of Gods. (See religion, coming up) Those that survived sough refuge among the Elves.

Concerning Religion

The inhabitances of Lassolaine base their teachings off the Gods. There are many, which are listed and explained:

Zurbell: The God of Death, the Grim Reaper. She is a spirits that appears before somebody dies and brings their soul to Velldora, where she sends them to the Resting Plains.
Velldora: God of Spirits and Guardian of the Gate of Zurbell
Alyrah: God of Light.
Delegel: God of Elements.
Gyth: God of Emotion
Saya: God of Senses
Errenest: God of Song/Voice. Highly praised among the Elves.
Ophisia: God or all Creatures.
Jesona: God of Good Fortune, Lady Luck. People pray to her for good luck.

The war of the Gods: It is said that long ago a dispute about who should rule above the Gods. Zurbell, who was one the Keeper of Souls, claimed she should rule over the Gods, for she had the power to control life and death and was, after all, the strongest among them. Neyious, no longer a God, claimed he should rule over the Gods because he could control the beings of Lassolaine (God of Creatures he was). The Gods tried to explain there was no need for a King or Queen, they all had their own purposes and nobody needed to be commanding them. But both Zurbell and Neyious were arrogant, and in secret they planned to start a war with the other Gods and obtain their powers. They both attacked the God of Element, who was at that time Ia, and quickly killed her, obtaining her power. They showered the other Gods with Fire, and many waves fell to Lassolaine and burned the lands. This continued, and more Gods fell; Suyin the Grim Reaper, Fothen the God of Emotions, and Nimrel the God of Senses. Finally, the remaining Gods were able to destroy Neyious and draw back his powers, and there for creating the new Gods that took the fallen' places; Ophisia the God of Creatures, Delegel the God of Element, Gyth the God of Emotion and Saya the God of Senses. Delegel summoned the rain, and the lands below where put out of fire and flooded with water.

Together they brought down Zurbell, and by her last breath she begged: "Have mercy! Forgive thee for I was foolish, the Gods need not law, for we are all our own. Alas, I will atone, and do as you will!" And the Gods returned: "Nay, we shan't forgive arrogance and hate! Thou hast no mercy, and shall receive none!" And with that they killed her, but did not send her spirit to rest. Instead, they cursed her by making her a restless spirit with the task of bringing in the newly dead souls of those on Lassolaine.

The Plot

A war is brewing between the Elves and Humans. You're either on the side of the Elves, Humans or neither. Pick any job that suits you.

RP Rules

Now, as for the rules:

1. Please post the following information about your character in your post: (*'s are absolutely required)

Name: *
Side: (Human, Elf, or Neither) *
Job: (If any) *
Birthdate:
Birthplace:
Weapon: (If any)
Description: *
Personality: *
History: (If any) *
Extra Info:

2. Please limit yourself to one character

3. Please keep to the plot.

4. Do NOT use modern day grammar such as "okay" and "dude". Please try to sound as Medieval as possible.

5. If you want to become and one of my original characters, like Xain or Eiavannoss, please ask and I will give you the additional information. If you want to add anything to them or give those without jobs a purpose, let me know!Original characters are the following:

King Karan: Controls the movement of any army among Arrion.
Queen Ryha: Is Queen, doesn't do much.
Xain: Lord of Hellrune. Controls the Armies of Hellrune.
K'far: Lord of Gontal. Controls the Armies of Gontal.
Isiun: Lord of Vinnol. Controls the Armies of Vinnol.
Lore: Lord of Indelshire. Controls the Army of Indelshire and has Ikya and Ajaxophin as henchmen.
Eiavannoss: Lord of Belemine. Controls negotiation between Evagorath and Arrion and is a General of the Evagorath Armies.
Urond: Lord of Palladon. Controls the Armies of Evagorath as a General.
Marriss: Lord of Alia. Doesn't do much.
Salorn: Son of Urond. Doesn't do much.

Feel free to make you own character and stick to the rules please. This is the Info/Sign-up thread; please do not put up your RPs.
Dang, this has been up for nearly a month

[Edited on 27/8/2003 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 03, 2003 02:06
Has anyone ever read Tamora Pierce's accounts about Daine and/or Alanna and wished you could be part of the story? If that is you, please come to the thread in the OOC forum titled 'Tamora Pierce?' and let me know. Any and all ideas are welcome, as I have no clue where to begin or end.

One minor note: I would prefer it if anyone joining wil stay until the end, as leaving chars. are very annoying. Thankies for your time!
Meldon_Pereldar
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 05, 2003 05:23
Greetings, all ye Mythology-crazed people out there!

I am starting a new thread, called "Ragnarok"

This is my own version of the Norse mythology, especially the part with the Earth going under and all.

You have to:
Be interested in mythology
Put away that street-talk, try to make it so Medieval as you can.
Follow my script!

If any of this sounds interesting to you, check out the OOC called: "Ooc: Norse thread", for more info!

-Meldon
AzniNtEgRaElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 06, 2003 03:34
Needed:

Great RP characters in charge of 500 or less warriors, depending on where they come from! Join Riding to Destiny's Ruin!

pm AznintegraElf!
Laitaine_Hinnim
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: September 08, 2003 02:10
The best-dressed adventurers...yours!

Need to dress for success, but lacking the skill to make your own attire? Can't afford to hire a personal seamstress or tailor? Come into the Dollz In Garb Superstore today and find:

Elegant dresses
Handsome doublets and shirts
Hairstyles for men and women in our salon
Armour for men and women
Accessories to fit elves, humans, hobbits, wizards...even furries!
Footwear in a variety of sizes, colors, and styles
Formal attire for weddings, feasts, or coronations
Even the best in fashions for your horse!

Our customers know, there's no finer place in all the realm to become the finest-dressed adventurer anywhere...because you choose the look!

Visit our Store Today!

Mention this ad and get a free game of Internet Poetry, and 20% off your purchase!*

*some restrictions may apply, while supplies last.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 11, 2003 08:57
Looking for:

Any people out there (especially anime lovers) to join my new thread -- Anime Pub!! This pub is for all anime characters everywhere to come, relax, meet different anime characters but to basically have fun!! If you are interested, please check out the OOC area under OOC: Anime Pub! If you want more info on it PM me!! Thanks!!
Rosie_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2003 11:16
For hire:

Young Gondorian girl Silamiren (Sila for short). Third cousin to Denethor, raised a lady, never handled a sword or ridden a horse. Would like to go on grand adventure and learn to fight and take care of herself.

Would also like to wear pants rather than skirts.

PM Rosie_Gamgee with offers.
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 17, 2003 12:15
I don't have the time to post this in all my threads, so I hope all the people I RP w/ read this. Anywho, Isabelle is supposed to hit my area tomorrow so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on for the next couple days. Hey, at least I get off school! Woohoo! (lol)
elfgirl555
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 22, 2003 01:31
Attention all villains, evildoers, and other baddies....

There is a new OoC thread, that will be Totally Tolkien, called "It's Always Something" that is in search of rogues to participate in a plot.

Further information about the thread is posted in the OoC. The thread itself hasn't started yet, but we hope to start soon.

If you would like to join, just post in the OoC, you are welcomed!
~GilEstel~
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2003 04:45
Bad guy, Mortal bow maker, and a Girl elf up for hire!

Any one in need of a good baddie, one available:
Gwaur:
Race: Man
Height: 5.4'
Place of Residence: He has no home, but wanderes to different cities and town or stays in the wild.
Family: None
Powers: None
Weapons: One sword, a dagger, and a bow
Animals: One horse that has no name.

Appearance: Gwaur is rather short for a man of his age, he has greasy brown hair, and an unshaven face that is narrow and pointy. His teeth are yellowing from beer and smoke and less that good care. His nails are unclipped with dirt beneath them, and his dark green eyes are full of malcontent. He often crouches, and has no posture whatsoeve, unless of coarse his loot is threatened.

Personality: Gwaur will cheat, steal, lie, and then run. He has no truthfull bone in his body, nor does he have simpathy or compation for any other than himself. He is self centered, a complainer when he is with others. He has no backbone, unless he's protecting his store of money, stolen food, and other goods.

History: He was born in Rohan, but his father was a drunk and his mother died giving birth to him, so he raised himself, and to survive, without a caretaker, he learned to steal, lie, and cheat. He was finaly driven out of Rohan when he tried to steal from the kings kitchen, but he often returns there in disguise, for the people are vulnerable, and weak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Need some weapons, preferably Bow and Arrows, of just a traveling guy? We've got just what you're lookin' for right here:
Randir:
Race: Man
Height: 5.9'
Place of Residence: Gondor
Family: Lives next to his mother and father, he has no siblings
Weapons: One sword, and multiple daggers, and a bow
Animals: One dark brown horse named Eclipse

Appearance: He has sholder length blond wavey hair, grey eyes full of knowledge, a fair face with strong arms and hands.

Personality: He is very reserved, never yells, or over reacts. He has quiet ways, and is very caring towards others.

History: Randir was raised by his parents in Gondor, and has always loved making bows and arrows. He also loves to travel.

Anyone looking for a fair elvish maiden perhaps? One's up for grabs right now:
Alagithildin:
Race: Elvish
Height: 5.4'
Place of Residence: Born in Mirkwood, now resides in Lothlorien but travels far and often.
Family: One cousin, named Dínen. Her parents were killed by orcs.
Powers: None
Weapons: Bow and Arrows, one sword called Lossninim, and a small mithril dager.
Animals: One horse named Elril, a small tabby cat Nibenpen, and a black hound named Haun

Appearance: Alagithildin has a fair heart shaped face, with lengths of wavey brown hair and streakes of lighter hair like beames of the sun. Her almond shaped eyes are soft and kind, The hasel green shade of her eyes seems to change in the sunlight, earthy brown in the dark, yet a clear leaf green in the sun. She is thin, and of average height, with long delicate fingers, her hands may look frail, but she can weild a blade and bow like no other.

Personality: Alagithildin is very aloof, watchfull, but always kind of heart. She takes pity on those unable to care for them selves, and is rutheless on those who do wrong. She likes to be alone with her companions Elril, Nibenpen, and Haun. But she occasionaly visits her cousin Dinen.

History: Alagithildin was raised by her parents in Mirkwood with her coudsin (for his parents were killed when he was a baby) until the mortal age of about ten, when they moved to Lothlorien, unfortunatly on the way they were ambushed by roaming warg riders, and her parents were killed trying to defend her and her cousin. After the tragic incident, Alagithildin and her cousin made there way to Lothlorien alone, where they were taken in my an old widow. She now travels far and wide, looking for nothing in particular, just trying to stay away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life in Lothlorien.

Please PM me if you are interested, I would be happy to RP for anybody in the Totaly Tolkien thread if you please!
Tink
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2003 08:18
Hello! I am new!

I would really like some friends, because I don't have any. (You don't find many pixies where I live...)

I am eleven years old, like to paint and draw, and I enjoy filling my room with pictures from LOTR. I love animals...oh yeah...did I mention I'm a pixie??

Please PM me and become my friend!:love::love::love:

*Tink*

[Edited on 29/9/2003 by Tink]
elvish_angel015
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 02, 2003 11:28
Announcement for the Elvish Avatar Inc. Thread

Just for fun I thought up this idea, when my thread hits the 200 posts mark (or 2000 views..which ever comes first) I plan to make avies for ALL the people who have requested from me. One new avie for each person

So if yah want an avie, just skip over to my thread *link in my signature* and get an avie free

Remember, this offer is for a limited time period.
Seanthi
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 05, 2003 03:45
HI! I have a request! I need someone to help me with a RPG that I was planing:
Where Shadows Are
And well I need someone to help me start it up and give it a kick. If interested PM me and I'll send you more info!
heehee...:blush: Forgot to tell it is a LOTR rpg
Sara Seanthi

[Edited on 5/10/2003 by Seanthi]
Bonny_Lass
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 05, 2003 09:17
[b]If Needed:[/b]

Avast me hearties!

'ow be the sea?

I have a character that I made not too long ago who is searching for a good threat an maybe even that special someone. Her name is Eomyn, check her out in the Character Profiles Picture is included.

If interested drop me a pm!
ithillinde
Creator of Reality
Send Message
on: October 05, 2003 11:47
I have some goody-goody characters but I also make a good villian. Soooooooo if you have need of someone to be the villian in your RP let me know! PM me with the details. :evil:
shirehobbit
Hobbit at Heart
Send Message
on: October 08, 2003 07:03
Calling All Dibbuns!

I have started an OOC for a non-tolkien thread. Click on the URL and find out what inthe world I'm talking about!!!

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=8980
<< First23456Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email