12345Last >>
Author Topic:
rinquellewen
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Middle Earth Advertiser
on: February 21, 2003 10:53
Character looking for good thread...

you can look her up in the database, under Kindred and children.... yes, warning wherever she goes her children go...so i forewarn you.... BUT that should not stop you from not wanting me in a thread...please consider my character's presence...thx

-Rin

Oh yeh, if not her, check out my other characters as well...
elvenprincess_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2003 01:11
Looking to be connected to a thread

My character is Ceildan, his is male, human, and could possibly act as an evil personality, if that's what you need. From what I've encountered, there aren't nearly enough male characters, so if you need a male, PM me and add me in! I also have another male character, valiant Dorian. Hook me up!!!
Beleg_Strongbow
Master marksman, and ancestor to that Greenleaf kid
Send Message
on: February 22, 2003 09:44
WANTED

Some *good* thread writers well versed in the Silmarilion and Unfinished Tales...preferably concerning the tale of Turin. I wish to start a thread concerning the friendship and trials of Beleg Strongbow and Turin, basically speculative things drawing out the events in the books.

There will be main parts, then smaller parts. Turin of course, Lord Thingol, Melian, Mablung, Saeros...

This can be a great thread, I know it, er...even though my character dies. Anyone? Bueller? Please? :blush:

send me a private message if you're interested.
elvenprincess_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2003 01:16
*Anyone obsessed with the movies come here!*

Or just plain LOTR obsessed!

Looking for someone to join my thread!!!!!!!!
I'm rewriting the movie trilogy LOTR (read on...)

Someone has suggested to have people actually playing some of the LOTR characters. This, I think, is a great idea, however, for characters like Aragorn and Legolas, their roles are already connected so that it would be tricky having someone actually be them. I would like to maybe see a Theoden, Frodo or Sam, Haldir, Faramir, Saruman, Hama, Gandalf or Gimli.

People have already signed up for the roles of Boromir, Celeborn and Galadriel, Eomer, Gollum, Merry, and Pippin.

Initially, I had people adding their own characters to the thread. To give you the gist of what's going on, we're seeing our characters interacting with Aragorn, Legolas, Frodo, Sam, etc. Right now, we've got a good number of our own characters, and it would be good to have people playing the LOTR characters. I have great plans for the Battle of Helm's Deep, and other key sequences from the movies (we are discussing adding in elements of the books as well). The new fellowship is now 13: the original 9 and then four others including myself.

If you are interested and are able to reply often, as i want to get all my ideas going, PM soon because we're scripting the roles and such.

[Edited on 23/3/2003 by elvenprincess_21]
elvenprincess_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2003 10:46
Looking for people to join a fellowship!!!

I've started a thread in tolkien related called Sever the Wicked...i'm needing people to join the good side against evil, preferably some more male characters, as i have had no response so far from that side. I got this idea from a previous thread i joined, but people dropped out, and i thought it was pretty interesting, so i wanted to continue and add my own twist to it.

I'm also looking for male characters to play dark riders, the evil ones.

PM to join, or check it out in the tolkien related section
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
on: March 08, 2003 04:59
Good and Bad characters needed! For the new RP -Allatar and Pallando -We need a few evil lieutenants to help us take over the world and soon we'll need some forces of good to oppose us.
Bad guys- There is an OOC for the thread- please look there for an idea what is hapening before you post.
Good guys - I thought that we'd use a little while to get establishd before we get discovered.
melekarwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 10, 2003 11:12
If Needed:

Elvish Goosha Seamstress and Jewelry Maker
Located outside of Bree, on the lands of the HFH (In the Totally Tolkien Forum).

For all of your fashion needs, Elvish Goosha is the place for you. Expert seamstresses and jewelry makers, and a wide range of fabrics and designs to choose from. Stop in, and place an order for nearly everything available in ME!
Zyolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2003 12:25
I am looking for people that will join my RPG forum and that will post a hole bunch. PM me to join. It is in the Totally tolkien forum and is about an Elf me who decideds he wants to go on another adventure. just PM to join if your interested.

[Edited on 17/3/2003 by Zyolas]
Aerwaen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2003 12:19
ADVERTISING!

ENTERTAINMENT:

The Council of Elrond's Moonlight Kareoke Lounge is currently in swing! Come and sing your favourite songs (real life adapted to Middle Earth) and hang out with friends from all over middle earth!

Located on the Non-Tolkien Forum!

Look foward to seeing you there :love:
Ascalonnion
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2003 06:01
Looking for riders and Dark rangers for a great RP alread in motion, we need more charaters for our story and would be glad if anyone would join us.

Totally Tolkien- Darkness in the Realm of Men
started my Anorel
Ringhilwen
Ilúvatar's Designer & Haldir\'s Little Squirrel
Send Message
on: March 22, 2003 10:25
Has been in existence for some time, but we're always looking for more patrons! And a REAL young aragorn for K would be *really* nice...

The Schnookered Grasshopper Tavern

Located in the "fixer-upper" district of Mordor, The Schnookered Grasshopper Tavern was founded by Mistress Trignifty (a half-elf, half-nazgul), Madame Ringhilwen (a Mirkwood Elf), and Dame K (Sister of Grima Wormtongue). It was built in the remains of the Dark Tower of Barad-Dur, when the previous occupant was evicted for reasons that have yet to be disclosed.

There is no lack of action in this tavern, as comedy and fun abound. The Bouncers, VoS and Sadistic Yoda, keep all the activity from getting out of hand.

The decorations are simple, yet enchanting, as strings of tacky fairy lights and several strands of chili lights line the rooms. Strands of blue and green icicle lights adorn the outside of the Tavern, attracting all kinds of patrons. Paper lanterns line the walkway leading to the main doors.

Drinks are our specialty, as Mistress Trig, Madame Ring, and Dame K, are all some of Middle-Earth's most experienced bar-maids.

So head on inside, don't let water leak on your head (there's no garaunteeing that it's water), and have a good time!

*Trig walks up and posts some bar rules and guidelines*

-We enjoy tips. And not stockmarket tips, thank you. The monetary kind.
-Don't try to cheat us on prices. We're not always nice and friendly :evil:
-Any poncy blond elves who's last name means 'greenleaf' may be kicked out at our discretion.
-No falling asleep on the bar. We work hard to keep this place clean. You slobbering doesn't help.
-Don't feed the animals. Don't ask us...we don't know either. :dizzy:
-Water...not a drink. There's a horsetrough outside for that.
-No falling in love of any kind. This is not Shakespeare, none of this 'love at first sight' business. And if you *must* fall in love...don't tell us about it. Sadly, we just don't care.

Located (for reasons we have yet to deduce) in the TT Forum.

[Edited on 22/3/2003 by Ringhilwen]
iarfalaswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2003 02:33
If needed:

I have my first PRG character up - yay!
Her name is Dúathiel, she fights under the command of Sauron (is indeed the next most powerful being after him). She is no elf, nor is she human, dwarvish, hobbitish, she is of an unknown race. She has a rich history and has had dealings with Sauron before under Morgoth.
I see that so of you need an evil character so click the link below to see her in the RPG database:

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&rpgid=417

:love:*iar*:love:
Anorel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2003 04:30
Suilad, everyone. There's a new advertiser in town! That's right! In the Non Tolkien forum, visit Middle Earth Personals! Have a single character? Need some romance in your rpgs? Just looking to watch people make fools of themselves? If so, then the Middle Earth Personals are the right place for you! Already we have charming male and female characters, waiting for the right character to come along! It's like window shopping for a soulmate!

(Warning: This ad was made by an insane person 27 minutes after waking up... If any hallucinations, voices, or hyperness occur after reading this post, lock yourself in your room until it wears off. It's for everyone's safety. If the symptoms continue for long periods of time, consult your doctor immediately.)
rinquellewen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2003 10:43
Alright...yes its me again. BUt I have come up with a rather unusual characte. More info and he pic is in the database (Duh!) lol and well, I am thinking about starting up a thread..but I want to start off with a OoC thread. So if you are interested PM me. If I get enough ppl then I will post a OOC thread and so on so on lol....so drop me a line if you want to see if we can get something together or you have a few ideas yourself for a use of my character Morchant in any of your own threads

Peace out
Perathion
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2003 11:11
Hi.I am looking for someone to fill in my thread "Knights of Rohan".I have been thinking of including Galadriel there,so if anyone wants to have a go playing her,pm me.I also need a few to play Rohan knights/officers.
Rosie_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2003 05:27
Female Elf seeking position in plot driven RPG. Has Horse, bow, arrows, and sword. Will not become romanticly involved with employer. PM requests RE: Lessien

ALSO

Female Hobbit, young, pretty, seeking adventure outside Shire. Would very much like to join a plot-driven RPG. Has walking stick and Pony (fast pony) PM requests RE: Rosie and/or Posey (your choice)
Elruwen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 03, 2003 01:06

The Elvish Armoury - Now Open

You will find what you're looking for here from the magical to the mundane. If you can't find it in stock then we will quite happily make it for you.

Open almost 24 hours a day.

If you are coming for armour make sure you've got your measurements on a piece of parchment or something of the like. We don't cut corners here all armour is tailored to fit comfortably

Beware of the wolf! Naur doesn't take kindly to thieves.

((located in the T-R sub fourum))

[Edited on 3/4/2003 by Elruwen]
Meldon_Pereldar
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2003 05:27
WANTED:

Warrior or magician (or both)
Preferable Human, Dwarf or Hobbit! (Elves are OK as well)
For adventure to save a nation. Long and dangerous road.
Limit on 11 players plus me!

Pop by The Curse of the White Elves in the non-Tolkien page please! Meet us by the road.

[Edited on 3/4/2003 by Meldon_Pereldar]
elfgirl555
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2003 06:58
WANTED:
Evil Men from Gondor to join in the After the War of the Ring thread in Totally Tolkien.
If you are interested, PM me or pop by the OoC in Totally Tolkien.
Meldon_Pereldar
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2003 07:45
Heroes for hire in Non-Tolkien threads:

Andras:
Wizard, Human/Maia, likes leading positions.
Function as Priest and Wizard
Has his own horse and raven. Wields sword and magic staff.

Raphael:
Warrior. High Elf, wanderer and a Ladys man!
Has horse and wardog if recuired. Wields Battleaxe and Longsword. Good leader and animaltamer. Former Officer.

Meldon:
Druid and Warrior. Forest Elf.
Likes adventures in or close to forests.
Sophisticated and polite. Will not argue if payed.
Does Swordfighting and advanced Spellcasting.
Has his own horse.

Manx
Black Panther. Can talk, stalk and fight!
Exellent spy! Does`nt like dogs or wolves.

PM Meldon_Pereldar if interested!

[Edited on 3/4/2003 by Meldon_Pereldar]
sofia
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2003 11:35
Seeking HOBBITS!!!!

Come one and all to the Quest for a Krumkake Iron in Tolkien-Related.

Only stipulations: humour and good-humour.

It's completely unscripted as of right now... come on over!
*lady_of_the_moon*
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2003 01:09
I am looking for something.

I am looking for a b/f. i would like to have one person, but he lives in new zeland. :love::cry::evil::dizzy::angry::drool::blush: sorry i like the faces.

[Edited on 4/4/2003 by *lady_of_the_moon*]
Anorel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2003 04:56
Needed: A good thread in the Totally Tolkien forum in need of another character.

Rordan and Aria Angolaer

Character stats in RPG Character Database. Characters can be found as far north as Lorien, as far south as Pelargir, as far east as the outer rim of Mordor, and as far west as Edoras.
midnight_mordor
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2003 11:19
She-Elf Seeking:
Male of any race (Mainly elf of human, not interested in hobbits and dwarves!) MUST BE Useful around the house. A good fighter, thinks she-elves are only good for staying in a garden and the kitchen. Loves Romance and must have nice eyes! Haves fun with children(She has a little sister). Around the age of 948+ for elves and for human in late 20's.

Stats on the She-Elf:
Her name is Hana Lee. She loves flowers and birds. Mice are cute and fluffy in her opinion, and she loves kittens and wolves. She is drop dead gorgeous to some but not many. (See Picture Below)

PM midnight_mordor (Me,Gail!) for details!

[Edited on 5/4/2003 by midnight_mordor]

[Edited on 5/4/2003 by midnight_mordor]
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2003 02:18
WANTED: Hobbits for a thread on the Tolkien-Related board entitled "Springtime In The Shire". Is in need of more active characters w/ a sense of humor. Plot consists of a little romance, but is more of a fun, casual story and is not an adventure rpg. If interested please check out http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=5130. We already have enough "traveling strangers", but not so many hobbits, and we do not need any love interests.

[Edited on 13/4/2003 by fool4atook03]

[Edited on 14/4/2003 by fool4atook03]

[Edited on 16/4/2003 by fool4atook03]
Gwenneth_Rodwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2003 11:01
Hey there,
I'm looking for people who want to join my thread on the Totally Tolkien Board.
Sorry but I don't remember it's name but it's the one by Gwenneth_Rodwen.
You don't have to PM me, just go and join right away.
Thanks
Anorel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2003 11:17
Wanted

Any characters from the following areas:
Lothlorien Guard, Easterlings, Haradrim, Uruk Hai, Orcs, and any followers of Sauron or Saruman

Drop by the thread in Totally Tolkien by the name of Ooc Discussion For New Lothlorien Thread.
Mairwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2003 01:11
She's young and attractive, kind natured and skillful and yours to invite to any well written Tolkien related or totally Tolkien RPGs-

Mairwen
Race: Men
Home: Travels but has strong connections in Rivendell
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Skills: An excellent rider and swords woman
Personality: Shy, genuinely kind natured and curious

See her character profile on the database for a picture and further details and feel free to PM me if you're interested.
dark_elf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2003 05:32
Wanted

Furry to post in Non-Tolkien thread "The great furry adventure: Saving ME from The Dark Paw" and meet Simon, currently looking for help in the forest of Rhun, and help in the quest.

Your co-operation will be thankfully recieved
Eowyn_of_Rohirrim
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2003 04:43
Need an Arwen, Galadriel, or Éowyn?

I'm a fairly experienced LotR RPer - 6 years on various sites - and am willing to offer my services should anyone need one of the afore mentioned female characters.

I also have several original Middle Earth characters should anyone need those as well.
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2003 06:02
Looking for someone to join RP soon. It's called "Searching for Someone" in the Totally Tolkien section if you want to check it out. Soon we'll be going to Mirkwood and any characters we meet along the way are welcome to join. It would also be nice to get some more male characters (Men or Elves, please) seeing as we only have one right now!!! PM me if you are interested, as I'm only looking for 2 or 3 right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also: looking for Elvish boy/girl names for future characters. (Sindarin preferred please!)
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2003 07:27
looking for men, elves, hobbits, some dwarves, anyone!!!

I have a thread, called An adventure through middle earth, it's by Elvin_Chick... lol Umm... we are leaving a small village and are by the Misty mountains right now...

If you want to join just read the last page and then jump right in.. lol it is pretty fun. A few people had to quit though b-c they were either already in too many Rp's or they didn't think that it was good..

but it was my first RP so now I've been doing it for awhile and got the feel for it... I am a lot better now.. so come and join in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know that you want to!!
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2003 10:50
If needed:

Name~ Elenathiel
Race~ Elf
Gender~ female
Skills~ Archery, healing, horseback riding
Not a warrior unless really needed

If you want to know more about my character, please check out my profile http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&rpgid=587 and pm me if interested.
Faramirs_first_kiss
Mearhwine Namsmið
Send Message
on: April 22, 2003 11:22
Eruviluiel Elei

Race - human
Gender - female
Age - 18
Appearance - average. Wouldn't notice her in a crowd, except for her roughly cut very short hair
Info - proficient with bow and short sword but prefers an intelectual challenge or a test of character. Intelligent and practical, she's survived a while yet with no special skills

Long-time writer, new RPer, looking for a Totally Tolkien or Tolkien Related RP, preferably with some script or at least general plot.

A wandering, well-travelled character available anywhere for any function except romance what your RP needs? Chek out my character and PM me.

Kiss
talagand
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2003 05:11
One of the maia, Helkanim, of the ice fields of Helcaraxe, is willing to take part in an adventure. Please PM me.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email