12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Meldon_Pereldar
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Middle Earth Advertiser
on: April 25, 2003 02:22
In love with a RPG Character?

Then take him/her/it to "The White Rose Bistro" in the Non-Tolkien forum.

The atmosphere is as romantic as you and your Precious would like to have it!
:heart::love::heart::love::heart::love::heart::love::heart::love::heart:

And if you don't have a Precious right now, go to the "Middle Earth Advertiser" and find one!

All is welcome, exept the rude and sneaky!
Don't disturb others, and others won't disturb you!

The Keeper, Meldo Hazelbranch, and the waitress Jeanne welcomes all lovers!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2003 07:38
For Hire!!
Arradianna (aka Ara-Azaque)
Lorien elf (heir to Lorien throne)
Character can be slightly modified according to time and/or place (see my character profile and PM me)
Female (tomboyish, though)
See character profile for further details(history of character is important) and PM me!
naurarwen_fangorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2003 11:17
Characters needed!!

Looking for people of any race to join a company. The places this character will be going to are Gondor, Lothlorien, Rivendell, Mirkwood, The Shire, Fangorn Forest then to Minas Morgul. I need at least one characters from each race to join and I only need about 6 other characters as well as Naurarwen.

This company is to help the Fellowship of the Ring defeat the enemy of Minas Morgul, both Sauron and Saruman. None of the enemy to be taken alive.

Please pm me if your interested with details of your character. Name, race, skill, location, weapons and so on.

My rp topic is 'A new characters joins the Tale of Tolkien and the One Ring'. People already in this topic are welcome to join the company, and others are welcome to meet the company on the way.

From Naurarwen
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2003 04:35
WANTED!!
Lorien elves that aren't afraid of a fight to join me in the thread 'They came 2 by 2'. (found at http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=4871) Must be matured before Gil-Galad falls.
Rosie_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2003 08:27
Aravis, a wind nymph, is looking for a good person to play King Marcris of Narnia in the RP The East Wind's Sorrow in the NT forum. All interested people, please pm me. we need the king to come soon. Please read the thread so far and pm me if it looks interesting to you. Thank you.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2003 06:33
I have created a new character:

Name: Melethril Uireb
Race: Half Advance human, half elf
Height: 5'7

If you would like further info on her please look in the RPG Characters section. PM me if you would like me to join a thread. Thanks!!!

PS--Check out my other characters as well. You might like one of the other ones better
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2003 06:41
WANTED!!
Anyone who happens to be visiting Rivendell to join an army to go defend Cirdan from an attack. The thread is found here http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=5606, please read and join Arrad if you're interested!
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2003 07:21
Check out my new(and first) thread! It's under NT, but it's still for only Tolkien races. Read it, and please join! I promise it's going to be alot of fun!! Find it here - http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=5771
Anorel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2003 09:46
Passing through Rohan and in need of a good pint? Stop by Tristan's! This bar is located in a small and fairly quiet village a few leagues north of Edoras with a comfy inn right next door. Tristan's offers the best service around with the finest drinks and friendliest employees. All races welcome! Come join us today and meet some new and exciting people! Who knows? A few friends might come in handy for future rpgs!

Tristan's has been moved to the Totally Tolkien forum and is now called Tristan's II! As usual, feel free to stop in for a pint... or two... or three...

(Tristan's is also looking to hire new bartenders and waiters/waitresses.)
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2003 04:02
Seeking mutants for a new RPG thread in the NT section called 'X Men'. If you are interested please PM me and tell me what character you've created or want to be. Hurry: the brotherhood mutants is causing trouble.
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2003 08:17
WANTED:

Gondorian and Elven characters for a new thread called "A Secret In The White City". There is just a discussion thread up for it on the Tolkien-Related board as of now. Please check out the thread and reply on it if interested. The link is: http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=5871

[Edited on 7/5/2003 by fool4atook03]
Tasar_Took_Nualda
Self Appointed Defender
of Denethor

Send Message
on: May 08, 2003 01:32
Alright then, let's try this again...

I am looking for people to play in an RP I have posted.

It is entitled: The Journey of Willow Undertree or Jewels of the Avari

At the end of the first post is a layout for the story, but here really quick I shall set the time period, and what we are looking for.

The story starts out in Bywater in the Shire, about 20 years before There and Back Again. Our travels will take us to Imladris, the Grey Havens thae Necromancer's tower and into the far east in search of the Quendi.

Looking for...

More Hobbits
A few good men I now have one ranger!!

An Elf or two And and Elf I now have an Elf!!

Perhaps a Wizard

People to play Elrond and other incidental characters

And Evil Creatures

It is not nessesary to stay the entire quest as long as you write yourself in and out well.

please PM me Tasar_Took_Nualda
or email at [email protected]

[Edited on 11/5/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2003 04:38
Wanted: Some people willing to play major roles in my X Men thread. Looking for people to play the following characters:
Wolverine
Magneto
Phoenix
Cyclops

If you are interested please PM me. Thanks!!
orlis_gal
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2003 08:04
Enjoy Anime? Like Yu-Gi-Oh? Well come to the OoC and be a part of "Magician of Faith" Many characters available and a fresh new storyline awaits. Its time to duel!

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=5936
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2003 05:24
New Thread - WINDS OF CHANGE!!
Morgoth is returning and it's up to elves and men to fight him and his minions. Looking for mostly elves right now. Later on there will be needed Elessar and Eldarion, and other Men. Please check it out and PM me if you have any questions! Thanx! Toodles!!
KatHeiman
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2003 10:01
Hey all, just wanting to know if anyone has a RPG with a spot for a Man from Rohan. There are so many ones about Elves! Gah! Anyway, if you have a RPG going and need another character.... or anything like this..... please PM me. My character's name is Eomel, and you can check out his profile in the RPG Character section. Thanks!

Kat
ElenaTheWarrior
Journals Moderator
Send Message
on: May 13, 2003 12:15
WANTED[u][/u]
People to help revive a thread in the TT forum called "Riding for Rohan"
It's a really really cool thread, here's the plot so far:
Ceridwen (Anorel) is a girl from an outlying town in Rohan whose village is attacked by Orcs etc, and she escapes and rides to Edoras to sound the alarm. Elena (ElenaTheWarrior) was in Rohan at the time, and joins the Riders of Rohan who ride out to meet them, as do a lot of people. When they reach the orcs, however, Éomer orders the women off the field. Not giving up, they ride to Gondor, to Minas Tirith (They were more than halfway there anyway, this whole bit takes place over quite a few days) to recieve assistance from the Gondorian soldiers, for the Rohirrim are outnumbered. The whole female Ronhirrim/Gondorian army were jsut reaching the battle when the thread unfortuantely went under.
People that were at one time part of it:
Orosarniel
Macilie
Lexy Greenleaf
If any of you would like to re-join, COOL! Anyone else wanna join? COOL! It really is an awesome thread, and deserves a grand ending.
The thread is Anorel's (No, i couldnt think up something that cool) so I guess PM her to join...hope *muchly* to see you there!!!!!!!!!!
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2003 12:27
WANTED:

More hobbits for the thread "Springtime In The Shire". We've slowed down a lot and can use some new characters to liven things up. The link for the thread is at the top of this page in an earlier entry by me. We could really use anyone's help.
elfy_one
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2003 06:15
Wanted:

People are needed in my new and only thread in the TT subforum. Possibly someone to play Saruman, and Éomer. It is called Rider of Royalty... and see the 'OOC: Rider of Royalty...'
Thanx! PM me for more details!
elfy_one
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2003 10:02
[/i]If wanted:[/i]

Name: Tinnuviel Miriel
Race: Moriquendi Elf
Skills: Knows many languages, archery and sword-fighting
Personality: Dark and mysterious to those who don't know her, but kind and loving for her friends and family. She is strong and brave, and a good warrior when it comes to it.

If anyone is interested in this character and would like her to be in an RPG, please pm me.
Mithrodwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2003 10:10
Eurgent Help Wanted

The Hanging Horseman thread is in dier need of bar help!Dosen't what race or sex as along as you don't mind the odd orc or other nasties that come in You may need to be a little ballsay

It's a thread where we make our own fun please please PLEASE drop by, feel free to read the 1st page 2 get a feel. It's not non-scripted and in the Tolkien Related RP
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2003 06:31
If you are a new RPGer, you know how hard it is to fit in and get going. I am offering advice to anyone who needs it. I'm not an expert, but I know my way around and am avaliable to help anyone who needs it. PM me for more...
Vana
Azaelia_Of_Willowbottom
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2003 07:26
Do you need......

A young female Hobbit with a taste for adventure and an optimistic personality, who was raised differently from most Hobbit girl-children?

Then you are looking for...
Azaelia Took!

Please read her character profile:
here

I would love to join in any RPG, though I do not really have enough time on my hands to do a scripted RPG. Azaelia is a pretty flexible character, and I think she could fit right in just about any "free" RPG--They don't have to be serious, either::dizzy:

Please PM me if you think that Azaelia is what your RPG needs!

Thanks a bunch!

[Edited on 31/5/2003 by Saurid]
orlis_gal
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2003 08:21
RPer ready for action!

She stepped cautiously around, looking for a soul in sight with whom she could talk. Or at least gossip!

Sorry, got carried away!

I have had experience with many a creature, good and evil. I can fight, i can argue, i can be sentimental... Well, im flexible!

Need any help with an RPG then i am here...

Just pm me
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2003 12:55
If anyone is interested in joining in an rpg called Springtime In The Shire as either Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin or any other hobbit character, I would greatly appreciate it.
Elvin_Chick
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2003 04:42

If wanted for any RP:

Vasanga...

A young elf madain wanting adventure...Gets along well with others and is great with her bow. Loves to go exploring and loves to have adventures with others, gets along with all races though at times can be a little snipty with some people.

AND

Surkal...

Wise she-elf that has travelled many places in her years. Though it cannot be seen by her appearence, she is very lovable and likes to work with groups of people. Is willing to go to any length for her friends. She may be untrusting at first, but will open up in time. Your for the taking...she will go just about anyhwere

Also

Nevfeawen

Strong, talented, Ranger just 23, though she is quite young she has great knowlage of nature, some healing abilities. She will fight only for what she beleives is right in her heart. She will protect the ones that she holds dear at all costs. Is willing to go on adventures of any kind, wants to explore new places but would rather do it with others.

If any of these sound like they are what you are looking for them you can check out their profile here:

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&uid=5052
Morowen~Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2003 09:18
Needed[i][/i][/u]

Good rpers for A long soon to be started thread.
TITLE: Frome the Begining to th End ((Has Been CHANGED))
PLOT: To go from the begining of the Sillmarlarion to the end
SEQUELE: Yes If All Goes Well
CHARECTERS: Must know the Sillmarlarion well and Be willing to be killed as in the book.
WHERE: Toataly Tolkien
TO JOIN: Post in OoC or PM Morowen~Greenleaf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR HIRE: Tall, Handsom, Male Elf
NAME: Nanienen
WHERE: Can be found in the [u]Red Rum Pub

JOB ABILITIES: To find out go talk with him!
Morowen~Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2003 04:30
RED RUM PUB. Need to find a job? Well enter our nice little pub and take a seat.Chat withsome one and have an all around good time. Drinks are free on Mondays and Thursdays!((this can be a RP in a sorta way if you all whant.))
This thread will be in the Tolkien Related Forum.

Thanx,
Morowen~Greenleaf

People In So Far: Nanien

[Edited on 5/6/2003 by Morowen~Greenleaf]
shirehobbit
Hobbit at Heart
Send Message
on: June 04, 2003 11:35
Needed: Elves for a Mirkwood RPG. The following URL will take you to the OOC where you can read the adventure synopsis:

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=6409
Eowyn_of_Rohirrim
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2003 02:40
Calling all Hobbits!

Shirefolk needed for my thread in Totally Tolkien, "You Can Always Come Home"

Originals and book characters more than welcome!

If your feet are furry, come on down!:love::love:

[Edited on 8/6/2003 by Eowyn_of_Rohirrim]
GreenEyedElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2003 01:04
RPer's Needed

If your searching for a new roleplay to be in, search no longer. My new roleplay is in Tolkien Related and it is called The Necromancer's Revenge and the Book of Spells. It is different from any other and all are welcome to join in at any time! I'm gonna need more characters. It is about a necromancer who sets out to seek revenge on an evil demon who killed his father a took an important book long years ago. The demon is dead, but as a necromancer, he can summon him. It will be a long and hard journey you don't want to miss!
Here is the link:
http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=6485
Lady~Culin
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2003 11:58
SOMEONE WANTED TO PLAY MIROKU

In OoC- InuYasha (please join!) Non-Tolkien. It is in the ooc section. Please be considerate and only take the part if you actually watch InuYasha! Thank ya bunches!:love:
AzniNtEgRaElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2003 10:49
If Needed: Pm ME

Accalium (AzniNtEgRaElf) PM
Race: Of Noldor Elves
Height: 5'10
Place of Residence: no where
Family: The Noldor Rangers
Powers: Foresight, Wind, Fire
Weapons: Bow and Arrow, Glaive
Animals: None

Appearance: Silent... grey eyes with golden hair like the lords Fingolfin and Feanor

Personality: Silent... doesn't talk much

History: Of Accalium and the Griefs of Middle Earth

Accalium was one of the surviving elves that still lives on to this day as he woke up with starlight in his eyes as many others have did near the Lake Cuiviénen. Many lords foresighted that he would be a captain of many elves one day. He had golden hair that wasn't braided and he was mostly silent, pondering on the words of the foresighted elves. He wasn't quick to anger and he had grey eyes that glowed with a fire in battle. As he sat near
the Lake at unawares, the Vala Oromë came and gathered the Elves that didn't fear of the Valar since of the Dark Rider that harrased the Elves and some Accalium had never seen again in his life. He quickly followed under Finwë, one of the lords that Oromë gathered to come to Valinor, but he was sent back, since Oromë had only chosen three of the Elves that walked toward the Vala. But as Accalium parted in sadness, Oromë foresighted that the elf would do things that would alter the future...

Accalium being shamed walked to the meres of Cuiviénen and sat there, waiting for many years with the other elves and he waited for his Lord Finwëto return. Then one day, he saw the three lords coming and he saw the starlight of their eyes more glistening. He came toward them with many other elves and smiled with wonder as he heard about the trees of the Valar and how beautiful was Aman. Then he heard that the Valar Oromë had told the lords to tell their people, the Quendi to go on a great journey to Aman. It was harsh but yet the vision of Aman was still in their hearts. Accalium went with the Noldor race. There were three parts of the Quendi, the Noldor who were great miners and were the Deep Elves who built great towers and weapons. The Vanyar was the smallest host but it was the glorious host since they were soon to be bathed in the most of Tree of the Valar's light. The Teleri were the largest host and many of the Teleri parted from their path to Aman and stayed in delight of Middle Earth and lived in peace. Accalium didn't like the Avari, or the Unwilling since they didn't heed the summons and liked the lands of Middle Earth.

As Accalium looked out at the uprooted island, he saw Tol Eressëa, the Lonely Isle that he would soon land on. The two hosts passed through Calacirya and then built a city upon the green hill of Túna. It was called Tirion and it was the fairest of the Quendi cities. He smiled as he saw another Valar, Aulë the smith. Accalium walked with Aulë sometimes and he learned of smithying as many of the Noldor. Too soon have they dug in his mansions and saw jewels and they happily gave it away to the Vanyar and the Teleri, who had came at last under Elwë's brother, Olwë who had came with many of the Teleri. Accalium grieved as the Teleri that came told them that many of the Teleri sundered away and lived in Middle Earth. Accalium then heard that Finwë's wife had borne a son who had a fiery spirit since he was born, Fëanor was his name. Accalium taught him many of the works that Aulë had showed him. Accalium smiled greatly and enjoyed Valinor and Three Ages had past. Morgorth Bauligur was to be judged by Manwë, the Elder King of all of Arda. Morgorth was the Dark Rider who had harrassed the Quendi near the Lake of Awakening.

Accalium heard from many other Elves that Morgorth had returned to Valinor and he was tall and evil. He secretly came among the Noldor and told them lies and deceit of the Valar and the coming of the Secondborn, Men. Accalium didn't take no heed to Morgorth's lies and deceits, but was cautious of him as ,he came upon Fëanor and told him knowledge. Then one day as Accalium walked up to Fëanor to talk, he saw three glittering jewels that had as much light as the Trees of the Valar. Fëanor then closed the forge and they walked to the halls of Manwë and Varda, Elbereth, Queen of the Stars. Then the day after that, Fëanor showed the Silmarils, the jewels that had the light of the Trees of the Valar inside them to Manwë and Varda. The Vala hallowed them and gave them back to Fëanor. Many of the Quendi or Eldar looked in wonder and delight of the greatest work that the Noldor ever created.

Now here is told of Finwë's second wife, Indis of the Vanyar, close kind of Ingwë. Fëanor was not happy at the marriage and did not like the sons that Indis bore. Those were Fingolfin and Finarfin. Alas the woes of the Noldor came around the Silmarils, and soon news from messengers from Formenos, and he grieved at the fall of Finwë as Morgorth slew him and he then ran to Formenos and saw the body of his lord. He grieved at the fall and followed through Fëanor as he called the oath but Accalium didn't swear the oath and came to Alqualondë, where the Telerin main fleets were anchored,where the Teleri battled against the Noldor and the rape of their ships were called and Accalium then didn't want to ride on the Telerin ships and he followed with Fingolfin's host through the Grinding Ice. Through many harships, but the light of Aman still was in their eyes as Accalium cursed Fëanor as he saw the ships at Losgar burn and he saw the servants of Morgorth come and battle against the camp of Fëanor. Fingolfin then returned to Hithlum and Accalium dwelt there until he saw the coming of Men among the Green Elves. He came with Finrod Felagaund and smiled as he saw the Men, the Secondborn. Alas... for many years Fingolfin had now had thought of the numbers and he rallied the Quendi and the Edain to war.

This was Dagor Bragollach, the Battle of Sudden Flame. The sons of Finarfin were cut off from rescue and Fingolfin and Fingon were beaten off from the rescue to Ered Wethrin and they almost couldn't withstand the assault. Accalium then came with his host of 1,000 strong clad Noldor Elves and he then was followed by a legion of orcs near Narthrogond and then he came at night to Narthrogond and dwelt there until Fingolfin's fall. There was too much grief for Accalium as he and the Quendi wept for his fall, but then Accalium then went to Gondolin as he heard of the great city and he looked in happiness as he saw Turgon, Fingolfin's father and the city that he had built. Many sad and good things had passed during the wars and he then saw that Fingon had now arrayed his forces to assault Angband from all sides. He then saw that Fingon and Maedhros decided to send their hosts to attack Angband from East and West. He served in the host of Gondolin, which had 10,000 fully clad Elves and Turgon opened the banners of Gondolin. Accalium was clad in armor and he now wielded a black glaive and a bow and arrow. He did deeds of valour with his host of 1,000 elves running through the ranks of Morgorth.

Alas the battle was fallen as the treachery of the Easterlings availed and destroyed the sons of Fëanor's host. Then the fall of Doriath was came by the Dwarves of Nogrod and Beren summoned the Green Elves and the Ents to destroy the host and Accalium led the Green Elves and utterly destroyed the host. Accalium then returned to Gondolin and battled the forces of Morgorth, but luckily the aid of a company of Elves came and he followed them out of Gondolin and then he went to the Isle of Balar and learned the art of ship making. There, the sons of Fëanor had came and destroyed the remanements of Doriath and Exiles of Gondolin since Elwig, daughter of Dior, son of Luthien had one of the Silmarils and she cast herself in the sea. Too late had Cirdan and Gil Galad came and the sons of Fëanor left. But there were only two sons of Fëanor left, Maedhros and Maglor.

Now Earëndil, mightiest of mariners came to Valinor by the power of the Silmarils and delivered the errand of Two Kindreds and the host of the Valar came and destroyed Morgorth and he was cast into the Doors of Night. But the victory had its cost and Bereliand was destroyed. The Eldar left Middle Earth, but few of the Eldar remained. Gil-Galad, High King of the Noldor, Celeborn kinsman of Thingol, Galadriel, daughter of Finarfin and Elrond, son of Earëndil had chosen to be of the Elven Kindred. The 2nd Age of Middle Earth began as Númenor was uprooted from the sea and the Edain came there and became the Númenoreans, who were the strongest men that walked the Earth. But the evil was not gone, since the servant of Morgorth, Sauron still lived and took a fair form and created the One Ring. But the Elves of Eregion and Celebrimor rose up against him. Accalium was in the host of Elrond as he came at unawares as he saw Celebrimor fall in battle as most of the Elven smiths and Elrond gathered the remanement of them and ran to Imladris, the hidden valley of where Elrond was lord. Soon after two days of resting in Imladris, Accalium set off to Lindon alone, as one of Gil Galad's captains.

The besieging of Lindon was harsh and deadly as Cirdan's host were in defense of the eastern side of the Gulf of Lhun and Gil Galad and his host was all over Lindon, in companies. Accalium, seeing the large onslaught of the orcs, begged Gil Galad to go to Mithlond and hold it. Gil Galad granted him a company of 500 fully clad warriors and Accalium rode to Mithlond as saw that Sauron was near. He then rallied with Cirdan and held the Havens until the Númenoreans arrived and destroyed the hosts of Sauron and driven them out of Eriador. Accalium then became the Captain of Noldor Light Rangers and patrolled Eriador and soon as the Númenoreans came and challenged Sauron, he surrendered and corrupted the proud kings and destroyed Númenor by calling the Númenoreans to invade Valinor. But the Valar called upon Eru, who now shaped the world to be globed.

But the Faithful of Númenoreans came and made the realms of Arnor and Gondor and the Last Alliance was formed. Accalium led the whole Noldor Rangers with Gil-Galad's host and battled with anger and wrath as arrows fled onto the walls of the Black Gate. After several years of besieging Mordor Accalium saw the duel between Elendil and Gil-Galad against Sauron. Both lords fell, but Isildur, Elendil's son took the Ring and there Accalium felt the doom still there. Now after the Third Age ending, the War of the Ring began and Accalium then came along with Celeborn's and Thraundil's host to destroy Dol Guldur in Mirkwood to make it whole. Then Accalium came with a band of warriors to go through Dol Guldur to save his companions and was successful. Then Accalium journeyed back to the Havens and came with Cirdan and arrived to destroy the Witch King's Realm of Angmar. But the Realm of Arnor was destroyed and Accalium then dwelt near the havens until he heard the One Ring was destroyed the crowning of Aragorn and his marriage was open. He then rode with Elrond through Rohan to Gondor where Aragorn and Elrond's daughter Arwen would marry and Elrond would surrender the sceptre of Arnor.

There at the end of days Accalium then went to the havens with Gildor and the Ringbearers to see Cirdan. But the day was happy as the Quendi finally left the Hither Lands to return to Valinor, there were Accalium looked at Eldamar and wept happily as the Telerin boat set anchor in Eldamar and he rejoiced as he came to Aulë the Maker and he lived there and went freely through Valinor happily as he awaited for his friend, Legolas Greenleaf, son of Thraundil of the Elven King of Mirkwood, who had also sailed to Valinor with Gimli the Dwarf.

Here ends the tale of Accalium and the Griefs of Middle Earth and he lives in Valinor to this day....
ElenaTheWarrior
Journals Moderator
Send Message
on: June 13, 2003 09:41
WANTED
People looking for something a little different to join Hinshaw's Academy, an RP boarding highschool located on 7 beautiful acres just outside Madison, WI. If interested, please check out the OOC in the OOC forum, introduce yourself, get a roomate, and join the fun!!!
~LotRbigfan~
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 15, 2003 12:00
Itarille Celebrindal
Race: Elf
Height: 6'
Place of Residence: none
Family: Went to the Grey Havens
Powers: can talk to her animals
Weapons: Sword(Trithdurlos)
Animals: Male Dragon(Jalorvil),Female Unicorn(Astaeria) and a Male dog(Ferrahar)

Appearance: Iterille: Looks like a young girl. Has long blond wavy hair. Golden Brown eyes.

Personality: When ever she meets a stranger she always seems mysterious to them. But the more people get to know her the less mysterious she seems. If anyone tries to harm her animals she will defend them at all costs.

If needed pm me.
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email