Register

<< First45678Last >>
Author Topic:
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Middle Earth Advertiser
on: January 12, 2004 04:55
Okay people, listen up, I'm looking for people to join my newest thread, 'Intoxicating Soulbleeder' in the NT section. There's an OOC for it, so post there before joining. Its basically about my char's band. So I need 1-2 guitar players, bass player, and drummer. male or female. also, suggestions for name of local club played at, club owner, fans, and other.

Please join, this thread could be soooo cool. Also, I'm looking for a fan that maybe has a crush on the lead singer, (my char Eeva). Remember, post in OOC with who you want to be and i'll keep it updated in every post so we don't get confused. Or you can pm me with who you want to play. First come first serve!!
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 07:08
okay let's see I need a villian for The half demon thread in Non Tolkien ( that will be the full demon sister to Alatariel my character ) I don't have a name or anything for the character except race: Cat demon and age: 64 (20 in human years) pm me if you are interested

Also I am looking for people to join my Cirith Thoronath thread in Totally tolkien you can be anything you like

Also in my thread Aelin-uial in Tolkien Related I am looking for some one to be Glorfindel. I would also love a dwarf or two (male or Female) and some hobbits and humans (please no more elves though). You can pretty much be anything you want from Tolkiens books.

As alway pm me if you are interested and no Goddmoding on my threads please
Phae
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 05:50
Anyone need an Eowyn / Arwen / Galadriel for their thread? I play all three, and would be happy to join any threads that need one or more of the affor mentioned fems.

PM me!
Vanimacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 08:06
Hi folks!
I'm trying to resurrect a thread of mine called "Racing the Wind, Chasing the Sun". It's a NT thread that takes place in the American west during the 1890s. I think it could be a great adventure, if I could only get it rolling. Is anyone out there interseted in a western thread? If you are, please pm me or post in the OOC. Thanks alot!
Vani
Rosie_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 02:47
Hobbit-Lass looking for Fourth Age adventure!

Young Hobbit-lass Sadie Greenholm (daughter of Elanor, daughter of Samwise) and her reluctant twin Samwise are looking for an adventure to take them out of their rather sibling-packed home in the Tower Hills. Elves, Men, and Dwarfs may apply. Will join new thread or already started thread, at author's request.

PM Rosie_Gamgee with your offers. :love:

[Edited on 21/1/2004 by Rosie_Gamgee]
Rosie_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 01:57
WANTED

Person w/ drawing abilities to draw any of four of my specified RP characters: Rosie Took, Silamiren, Sadie Greenholm, and Samwise Greenholm. Sadie and Samwise can be drawn seperately or together. Take a look at their profiles here:
http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&uid=8176

If you would like to draw them, please do, and let me know when you're finished.

~Rosie
FaramirandEowynForever146
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 05:36
Looking for RPG:

Denallian, man of Gondor corrupted to Sauron's service. If in need of an evil minion, please check out his profile and pm me.
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: January 22, 2004 06:00
Alway wanted to try roleplaying, but a little nervous about it? Come and visit The Newbie Pub

Of course, all are welcome, even if you're not a Newbie!

Your friendly hobbit-host,
Rupert Bracegirdle

InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 02:47
I am looking form a thread to put my newest character in. her name is Camellia and she is in the database.

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&rpgid=2364
Vanimacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2004 05:44
WANTED:
All manner of baddies for "A Servant of the Shadow & A Herald of the Light" in TT. We need Black Numenorians, corrupted Rangers, the Witch-king and Sauron himself.
I don't want cheezy evil, mind you. I want who ever plays Sauron and The Witch-king to be eloquent, crafty and cunning, but bone-chillingly cruel. Plus, Sauron will be in a human form, kinda like possesing somebody. If you think you're up to long, well-written posts and a good story, come join! You might have to dig a bit, because I think the thread has fallen back a couple of pages, but I promise we can make it a great thread, I just need people!
smart_elf_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2004 05:34
Available:

Shield-maiden of Rohan named Lainniss (don't ask about the elvish name). Young and good horse-rider. Looking for an RPG which offers adventure and good company. Not new to RPing but a bit out of practice and new to CoE especially.

PM smart_elf_girl for more information or offers.

Not looking for love but open to jobs, adventure, friendshup etc. Interesting past. First come, first served.

Please reply by end of January!
Aerwaen
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2004 04:49
Hey all

I have a thread I'm wanting to start up in the Totally Tolkien Forum. It's VERY Tolkien, thus, the listed requirements below are a MUST.

OOC: A good knowledge of the First Age of Middle Earth; particularly of Doriath and of Angband.
A copy of the Silmarillion on hand, if need be so that you can refer.

IC:
One: Beren (a very apt player, please)
One: Beleg Strongbow
One: Mablung of the Heavy Hand
One: Hurin; Hound of Orome
One: Elu Thingol, King of Doriath
One: Melian; Maia and Queen of Doriath
One: Daeron; Royal M instrel and companion of Luthien Tinuviel
One: Melkor; Morgoth, Maia and Lord of Angband
A bunch: of orcs.

If anyone is interested, please PM Aerwaen, and I'll give you a plot line. It is slightly scripted, following certain events of The Silmarillion -- though anything can happen.

Thanks!
~A~
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2004 02:49
Needed:

Characters for a new rpg called "The Lady of Fangorn Forest" AKA "Not Merely A Children's Story"

Requirements are:

~Must be from Rohan. This rpg is set in Rohan. No elves or rangers please. We have an abundance of them everywhere else.
~Preferribly men/teenage boys. I know that you might favor a strong female character, but truth is, you can't find many Eowyns or Arwens around, so be somewhat realistic.
~Also, real people would be nice. No Maias or other "magical" beings. The rpg is based around one. We don't need more.
~Be creative and have fun.

Please check out the ooc thread, and pm me if interested.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 06:33
Still seeking everything in my previous posts and now I am also looking for someone to be the minion to the villian in The half demon (Kind of like jaken from inuyasha, but doesn't have to look like that )

pm me or post on any of the ooc threads if interested:
Aeilin-uial
Cirith Thoronath
The half demon

oh yes and SUMMONING ALL GLORFINDEL FANS!!! one rpg (Aelin-uial) seeks someone to play our beloved Glorfindel.

And Camellia is still looking for a thread to join

that is all for now Please pm or post on the ooc or just simply join if you are interested chao!
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2004 05:20
Calling all silly girly-girl rp-ers!!!

There is an ooc thread up for a new rpg called "Silliness in Rivendell". It's about a group of people who are not chosen to go with the Fellowship on their quest to destroy the Ring. This group stays behind for a while in Rivendell, much to the displeasure of its residents. We could use all the silly, girly characters we can get! Playing pranks on Lord Elrond, toilet papering Arwen's room, slumber parties, and a little romance, it should be exciting. So come on over to the ooc and join us!
falather
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2004 03:54
Aiya!

I'm looking for people to join the roleplay "The War of the Ring." (based on the "Lord of the Rings" books- in the TT forum) We are will be reaching the breaking of the Fellowship soon, and that means we need some new characters....

- Theoden
- Eowyn
- Saruman
- Gollum
- Grima

We also need an Gimli, and other minor characters that were present at the Battle of Helm's Deep
i. e. Erkenbrand, Gamling, Hama, and various Riders of Rohan(Rohirrim males only, please!). We could also use some Ents, too, if anyone is interested in squashing some Orcs.

If you're interested, please PM me and I'll fill you in on what we've accomplished so far. Thanks!
Phae
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 05:33
:: WANTED ::

Gondorians as well as some book characters { Arwen, Aragorn, Faramir } needed for my TT thread "The White Lady"

If interested, PM me, and I'll be more than happy to fill you in on plot! Thankyou in advance!
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2004 06:13
Seeking rp-ers who would be interested in a Vampire Chronicles rpg. Still in very early development stages, but I wanted to see if anyone is interested. Please PM me if you think you may want to join!

[Edited on 3/2/2004 by CelienArwen]
Vende
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2004 03:18
-waks in and clears throat-
Hallooooo everyone!!!
Right, there's going to be a thread starting up soon sometime in TT about Gondor and the southern line, before the War of the Ring. I mean waaaay before, about when they had their civil war.
Here's a brief synopsis (which I borrowed from falather, thankee much! although, there are some embellishments of my own.) :
Valacar, King of Gondor, married a woman who was not of Numenorian blood, so she didn't live as long as one who was of full Numenorian heritage would. The Gondorians were afraid that the Eldacar would take after his mother (not having as long of a life) and that the line of kings would weaken. Also, Eldacar was born outside Gondor, which apparently ticked some people off.

Anyway, Eldacar wan't accepted as king by many in Gondor and there was a civil war. Eldacar did a pretty good job handling it all, and was able to hold off the rebels for a while before he was beseiged in Osgiliath and had to surrender his men. The palantir there was lost and he was replaced by Castamir. Castamir was a bit of a jerk, and had Eldacar's son Ornendil executed. he had succeeded in taking the throne, becuase he had many followers, but proved to be haughty and ungracious and stuff.

After that, Eldacar escaped to the north and rallied his friends for a while (actually, a long while- ten years!). He returned to Gondor and avenged his son's death, and tried to regain the throne.
Eldacar (whom I will play) slayed Castamir in battle, but Casatmir's sons got away and took land to the south, thus becoming the pirates of Umbar!
Lots more happened too, but I think that's enough to start out with. We have some major goals for this thread and quality posts would be good.

Okay, so that was overwhelming, I know. To those of you still interested, you can PM to join, and to those of you who aren't, well, hey, at least you learned how the people of Umbar came to be!!

InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 12:05
Attention all Non-Tolkien Rpers!
Two characters seeking thrilling adventerous rpg.

names: Alassë Helyanwë

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&rpgid=2453

and Náriël Eärfalas

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&rpgid=2454

Please pm InweSilimaure if you are interested in having these two energetic and adventurous souls join your party.
Newra
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 11, 2004 11:09
*jumps up on soapbox and clears throat*

I am an avid RPer who has no talent in art or drawing whatsoever. I currently have two characters that I would like to have drawn, and here's what I have in mind.
They are human sisters, twins- but not identical. One has silver hair, dark green eyes, looks very elflike, and is named Silpion because she looks like the silver tree of Valinor.

The other is blond, blue eyes, defenately looks human, and quite pretty. Her name is Laurelin because she favors the golden tree of Valinor.

I have no pic for their character profiles, (which are seperate, btw) and would like to have them drawn by someone who feels confidant they can do so.

Should you feel interested in doing this, here's the undertaking I would wish for. You can draw either one, both would be great, but one is fine. I would kind of want it to be a relatively small picture of the girl's side profile from about the waist or shoulders on up. (whichever is better) And, drawn dimly in the background, would be the tree she was named for.

Please PM me (Newra) if you are interested, and you can look over both profiles to get a better mental picture. I know this is a specific ad, but I want you to know what is expected.

(here are the profiles)

(Silpion)

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&rpgid=1050

(Laurelin)

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&rpgid=1009

Cheerio!!

~Newra

*steps off soapbox*

[Edited on 11/2/2004 by Newra]
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2004 11:32
Weary from adventuring? Looking for a warm bed, a good ale, and a hot meal.

Come visit the Brandywine Pub!

All are welcome. Any race: Elf, orc, dwarf, vampire, warewolf, troll, penguin, etc. Just walk right in and grab a pint. All I ask is that you leave violence outside.

Just go to the NT area and click on The Brandywine Pub!!
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 10:17
BADLY NEEDED

Thread looking for a villian and other baddies in general.
Thread name: Cirith Thoronath
Link:

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=10942

pm InweSilimaure or just join. Need something to happen. this thread is kind of at a stand still at the moment so anyone can feel free to spice it up at any point. Friend or Foe ALL ARE WELCOME.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2004 01:46
Wanted!!

Artist to draw a half troll named Thallug.
Discription at this link
http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&rpgid=2587

Please pm me if interested
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 29, 2004 12:38
I'm going to be starting up a TT RP set in Numenor. The story should start about the time when Ar-Pharazon returns from Middle Earth bringing Sauron back as hostage. Currently I'm looking for fairly experienced rpers to take the parts of

-Ar-Pharazon
-Tar Miriel
-Sauron

By experienced, I mean no one-liners, god-modders, etc. I'd like this to be well written! Please see the OOC http://councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=12976 here if interested!
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 07:53
Legolas and Frodo AVAILABLE

Ever wanted to BE Legolas or date Frodo? Potentially even marry them? Well, now's your chance in the Green Dragon Pub located conviently in the Non-Tolkien RPG forum!
Join in the mayhem which often includes food fights of all sorts, truth or dare poker, and the legendary Rivendell Dancers show...among sundry other wild episodes. You'll laugh; you'll cry; you'll get Jello in the face.

This pub does move quickly; so, plan to take an active part. All current players are very friendly and would love for you to join us at the bar. For that matter, your first round is on us!

If interested, PM either LadyCeleborn or Lorien_Greenleaf and one of us will get you started with your hunk o' elf or hobbit. See you there!
Seanthi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 11:51
Err.. anyone interested in a cool RPG?

well, I was thinking, (which means that there a small fire in the office ) that it would be fun to start a new RPG.

It will be in the TT appartment, what it's gonna be about? no idea, you help with the ideas.

What I expect of people: I really want to see the heroes and heroinnes ( how-ever-that-is-spelled ) that are allowed to miss their target, allowed to have a terrible morningmood. They are allowed to have bad hair day...

In short being a normal person who happens to be on the wrong place (or right )

I scream if I see the always stunning she-elf ( she can't have perfect hair after a huge fight) or smashing halfdemons... (if the demon isn't a baddie of course )

Anyone with ideas of what, when and where please post in the OCC!

Yours sincerly Sara Seanthi

shirehobbit
Hobbit at Heart
Send Message
on: March 08, 2004 09:27
DESPERATELY SEARCHING FOR: a photo of a "cute" male hobbit extra from the movies for my character's (Sandy) profile. So far, I have been unsuccessful, but hopefully some one else will find one. *crosses fingers* Somebody, please help me!! PM me with the link to the picture, please.
Vanwaelen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 10:14
WANTED: MORE CHARACTERS!!

Some of us are trying to start a "Lord of theRings" RPG in TT and we need more people to join before we can get started.

The following charcters are need to start the story:
Bilbo
Tom B. (?)
Goldberry (?)

Be sure to checkout both of these threads to see what characters are still available:

TT Forum- http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=13880
OOC Forum- http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=13884

Feel free to cast yourself for any character from FOTR, TTT, and ROTK not already taken.

PM StarOfTheDunedain to join.

Hope to see you there!!

Signed,
Van

Vaneldwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 11:38
Calling all Rangers of the North!!!

For a thread I'm starting in TT called ~The Last Battle for Middle Earth~ It takes place right after the Battle for Helms Deep and the Rangers of the North join Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas, in the paths of the Dead. There will be 5 other Elves that we are carrying over from "Elves to Helms Deep" But other than that we just need Rangers, and the twin sons of Elrond. See OCC Thread ~The Last Battle for Middle Earth~

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=13893

[Edited on 18/3/2004 by Vaneldwen]
Lorien_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 02:33
Strider/Aragorn and Frodo AVAILABLE

Ever wanted to BE Frodo or date Strider? Potentially even marry them? Well, now's your chance in the Green Dragon Pub located conviently in the Non-Tolkien RPG forum!
Join in the mayhem which often includes food fights of all sorts, truth or dare poker, and the legendary Rivendell Dancers show...among other wild episodes. You'll laugh; you'll cry; you'll get Jello in the face.

All current players are very friendly and would love for you to join us at the bar. For that matter, your first drink is on us!

If interested, PM either LadyCeleborn or Lorien_Greenleaf, and one of us will get you started with your hunk o' ranger or hobbit. See you there!

(Reposted Ad because a new character has become available.)
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 03:45
WANTED:

Rangers for a new rpg called "An Unexpected Reunion". So far, there is only an ooc, and I need some people to help me get it started.
gabriel_legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 04:52
Ever wonder what it is like to be in an virtual reality RPG? Adventure goers and humorous rogues/ princess/ warriors/ anything you want to be are welcome to the new and exciting ARAMUS INC. Please see OOC.
Vanimacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 03:22
WANTED: Someone who isn't afraid to play the bad guy!!!!!

Hi folks! I've written a NT thread called "Out of the Mist" and originally I planned to play the main character and the bad guy completely on my own. Well, it turns out that my creative skills aren't quite up to parr and I could really use some help.
A rough sketch of "Out of the Mist" is posted in the OOC for all to read. The story takes place in 7th Century England. It's the story of a young woman named Eleanor who is destined to free her people from the tyrranical and godless rule of the evil Lord Fyren. (a.k.a. the bad guy). Anywho I am seeking a good writer to play Fyren's part. While I have a definite direction in mind for all my characters, two creative minds are always better than one.(not to mention the thread needs more writers) Fyren's personality, I would say, is somewhat like the character of Dorian Gray, (for those of you who've seen the movie version of "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen"...I know positively nothing about the book)....like that only far more evil.
I would really like to hear from mature RPers who enjoy richly-detailed, well written stories. Please pm me if you're interested and I can offer more info. Please respond!!! I know you're out there!

***It would help to see some of the threads your involved in, so I can see what your writing is like.
Please PM me if you're interested!!!!!!!!!***
StarOfTheDunedain
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2004 09:51
The "Lord of the Rings" thread in the "Totally Tolkien" forum needs you!

We are currently looking for a Bilbo to play all the parts he has in the Trilogy - perhaps along with the chapter "Riddles in the Dark" from The Hobbit. PM me, StarOfTheDunedain, if you want to join.

This is the thead link: http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=13880

And this is the OOC dicussion link: http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&fid=54&tid=13884&page=1

Thank you!
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email