Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Jewel of Valinor
on: March 17, 2005 12:47
Nimaethor stood up when the Lady aproached the small group and bowed slightly when Lord Elrond joined.
He hesitated a moment, first looking to Alcarinque. Again the feeling overcame him that there was something he should remember, but he could not grasp it. His eyes wandered over to the Lord and with a short nod he started to speak: "Indeed this is a matter of great importance. Something has been stolen from me. I do not suppose that the theft happened within these noble walls, rather out in the woods not far from the valley." Again he hesitated for a moment, and the group left the table and went to a quiet corner.
"It was a jewel I brought from Aman." Pausing for a slight moment he saw Rowan's surprised reaction to these news. The man had probably heared about this haven of peace in the west, but everything connected with it had to be hard to imagine for those not of Elven kind. Even Alcarinque seemed a little surprised although she was very controlled. The great Lord himself seemed to have gathered that much information about the stranger from the elaborate garb he was wearing.
Nimaethor continued. "To be more precise, I am missing a most elaborately crafted tiara, that has been smithied in Aman at it's hight. It was given to me not for posession but for safe keeping, and should I fail to retrieve it I fear I have failed the honoured Lady Nienna, as I promised to give the tiara to it's rightful owner. I have carried the jewel now for many centuries, without finding the right person. The Lady did not give me much information about the owner, but I trust the Valar that our ways will cross and that I will recognise him in time." Again he hesitated, watching Lord Elrond intently. "I hope you understand that I will leave as soon as possible. And I would ask your help M'Lord. I do not ask for men, as my two friends here already agreed to help me, but I would ask for new supplies of food, so we can set out on our way well prepared."
Macilie~Undomiel
Númenor Obsessed
Send Message
on: March 17, 2005 06:17
((sorry I'm late...my family was moving...I'll try and fit in somehow))

Macilie ate her meal sparingly; she wasn't that hungry. She watched as Alcar excused herself and went to greet...or rather talk to the newcomers. They were troubled, that much Macilie could tell, but about what, Macilie was starting to believe she didn't really want to know. Her conscience tweaked ever so slightly and Macilie grimaced. The missing piece to her dreams...the foresight...yes, here it was.

Somehow, Macilie knew these people had something to do with what Alcar felt and what Macilie had seen. She snuck in silently behind Elrond and listened closely. She was surprised at what she heard to say the least and smiled grimly. Now that sounded interesting...
LoremasterMiar
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2005 11:12
Glorfindel was still taking in a large portion of the events. The sudden change in his mood from this morning was astounding, but he would not let his old friend down.

"Very well," he said, "But whither are we bound Nimaethor? Is there some destination you feel would offer a valuble insight into how the tiara....

He stopped abruptly, this was unbelievilbe, a women had just risen from the nearby table and had moved up behind Elrond, and was listoning in on their conversation.

"Tell me Lord Elrond, what stock to you hold in the phrase 'walls have ears?' Unless I am very much mistaken this one must consider herself a wall, in the sense that she may have hoped to discretely evaesdrop on our discussion. Pray Madam, state your buisness?
alcarinque
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2005 09:24
Alcarinque stood rigid as Nimaethor explained his dilemma. He was from Aman, there was no doubt. His robe clearly surpassed any that the Elven folk had the ability to make, and Alcarinque had rarely seen anything like it. Such finery was dim in her memory-only a few fleeting images of a time when she was among such high folk. Even as the elder elf spoke, she saw Macilie slipping among their group to listen.
“…I am missing a most elaborately crafted tiara, that has been smithied in Aman at it’s hight. It was given to me not for possession but for safe keeping, and should I fail to retrieve it I fear I have failed the honoured Lady Nienna, as I promised to give the tiara to it’s rightful owner. I have carried the jewel now for many centuries, without finding the right person. The Lady did not give me much information about the owner, but I trust the Valar that our ways will cross and that I will recognize him in time.”
Alcarinque’s heart leapt into her throat at the mention of her mother’s name. Her suspicion had been true-Nimaethor was more than he seemed. What had he done to gain Nienna’s trust? She spoke little, but her wisdom was deep. There must have been a reason she had entrusted him with a mission. But did he know that before him stood the daughter of that Valier? She knew Lord Elrond was watching her intently, but Alcarinque made no move to tell Nimaethor of her lineage. It was better to wait until necessary…
Catching Macilie’s eye, she knew the thought that had crossed their minds simultaneously. This was the test, the mission, the peril that she had foreseen. Without a trace of doubt, Alcarinque spoke.
“If you will allow, Lord Nimaethor, I beg you let myself and my friend the Lady Macilie to join you in your quest. I believe I have personal…interests in this affair.” Though Alcarinque had lost much of the awesome presence of her mother in her years in Middle Earth, her golden eyes still held a faint resemblance to the glory of the burning eyes of the Valar. She watched Nimaethor shrewdly as he hesitated. Glancing at Macilie, however, she saw that now was not the time to wait for a reply. The three travelers and Elrond silenced themselves when they saw her. The woman’s eyes were already distant with the glow that only a strong invocation of the Sight could bring. Reaching forward, Alcarinque grabbed her forearm, steadying her. Macilie opened her mouth as if to speak, but no words came out. Careful not to jolt her concentration, Alcarinque spoke softly. “Macilie, what do you see?”

(( Heheh~ Macilie, do you think that was a bit much? I can change it if it seems too bombastic and, uh, in Harry Potter terms, Professor Trelawny-ish…I was just going along with the plot(?) that Macilie can predict that a thief has “it” and where the thief is going…oh, and I hope ElvenPrincess comes along soon, or we’d be stuck in Rivendell or we’d have to leave without her…))
Elessar_2
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2005 06:51
(OoC: OK, so it's not really time for me to join, but I want to be ready to post. So I'll give an itsy introduction)

Lastamo looked up from where she was scrubbing her clothes on the river bank. All was quiet in Cuivenen, yet she couldn't shake a sense of forboding that something was going to happen...soon...that would change her life forever.
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 30, 2005 07:06
Rowan watched the elves cautiously. His sharp eyes were on the look out for anything that seemed unusual, but his guard gradually lowered itself as he was drawn into what the raven-haired maid was saying. He was about to speak when he saw Macilie's odd behaviour, and remained silence, not wanting to disturb anything. He didn't understand what was going on, but he was fascinated by the elves, and their way of living, so this must also be something...

(( Not much I know, but it'll help revive this thread ))
Bethelarien_Undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2005 09:21
Jamir had followed the Elves as far as he had dared. When he saw that they entered Rivendell, he turned back. Certainly it was one thing to follow one Elf, but to dare to go any closer to Imladris would be folly. Blood and ashes, he thought. I hope the Elf hasn't discovered his gem missing yet. I'd be in for it.

Little did he know that the theft had indeed been discovered. Had he known, he would have travelled more swiftly than he already did, though he travelled at a great speed. Eastward he headed, toward the Misty Mountains, confident that he could elude any possible pursuit.

How wrong he was.
Macilie~Undomiel
Númenor Obsessed
Send Message
on: March 31, 2005 01:03
((don't worry about it Alcar, it's quite satisfactory! sorry about my slow reply by the way...))

Macilie swallowed and slowly regained the sense of reality. She had never had that happen before...odd. But now she knew! She knew everything; well most everything anyway. Taking a deep breath, she realized in a split second that everyone was staring at her.

"I know who has it," she suddenly said, the words sticking in her throat. "I know where they are and what they plan to do...time is something we do not have any longer. It has come," she continued. The words had been given her within her vision. She stepped back, a little light-headed and looked at Alcar before sitting down with a heavy sigh.
LoremasterMiar
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2005 09:59
Glorfindel reached out a hand steady the swaying lady. Then as she sat down he handed he a goblet of water.

"Here drink this lady, then tell us what you know?"

(I know it's short, but I'm only got a support role in this. However I might as well keep things moving forward.)
alcarinque
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2005 10:21
Alcarinque watched Macilie intently as she sat down. "Can you tell us exactly where?" Thn, remembering the Sight did not work with words, she tried again. 'What does it look like?"

(I wonder what happened to Lasgalen...? I'll go give Daedraug a heads up...)
Macilie~Undomiel
Númenor Obsessed
Send Message
on: April 05, 2005 06:28
"Close," Macilie answered, closing her eyes. "There is fear of being found emanating off of the keeper of the treasure. He is very close," she continued. A headache was already finding its way into her temples. She rubbed them absently, continuing to search the sight. Finally, she sighed and shook her head.

"All else is concealed, I can see nothing, nor do I recognize the surroundings. He is in the woods, I gathered," she said.
alcarinque
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2005 11:51
Alcarinque listened gravely as her friend spoke. Turning to the others, she voiced their thoughts. 'we have no time to lose. When can we leave?"

((I'm trying...but it's kind of hard when a lot of the peeps in this thread are drifting off the mortal coil...))
LoremasterMiar
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2005 02:33
"Very well my lady," replied Glorfindel, "I shall see to the horses and supplies for the road. Master Elrond, would it be possible to aquire a copy of the most recent map you have of Wilderland and the lands beyond Rhun?"

"Of course, come this way."

With a bow to the rest of the group, Glorfindel turned and left, following Elrond towards his study.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2005 11:41
Upon hearing Alcarinque's statement of a "personal intrest" Nimaethor's eyes had grown intense and questioning but before he could voice his thoughts the other maiden that had joined them drew the attention upon her. She obviously had the gift of forsight and after she had regained her comosure shared her insight with them. Nimaethor gave a short nod. This was indeed what he had been expecting. The thief had not had much time so far but further delays might prove fatal to their search. There is fear of being found emanating off of the keeper of the treasure. These words of the Lady, Nimaethor was pleased to hear. This ment that the thief might make some mistakes.
Glorfindel had already left with the Lord to find some maps and he was very glad his old friend had taken the initiative instantly. Looking back at the maidens he nodded once more. "I believe your presence in our company may be of great help to us. Please get ready to leave as soon as you can. We will also need provisions. Lady Alcarinque, please help Glorfindel to have those prepared for us." Then he turned to Macilie: "M'Lady, are you well enough to set out in an hour? I would not want to wait any longer."
After the maidens had left Nimaethor turned to Rowan with a slight smile. "And so we set out again. I am sorry to be cutting your visit here short indeed. Might you, my friend, run to the smithies to find new arrows for our company and any other thing you might need yourself, while I go to the houses of healing to make sure we have a good stock of medical supplies?"
Soon both left the hall. After having aquired all the herbs, oils and salves they might need Nimaethor returned to his room. He carefully folded his robe and laid it to his other belongings. Instead he put on his still wet traveling garb again. He was soon ready to leave, his sword at his side and the bundle strapped onto his back next to his bow an quiver. He waas the first to stand in the open place in front of the houses, but the others followed soon. One after the other appeared at his side ready to set out.
LoremasterMiar
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2005 10:02
"It's not on any of these," Glorfindel cried in frustraition, scattering parchment up in the air, as he continued to rifle through one of Elrond's many desks, the mass of papers and documents, liberally spread accross the floor, now covered his feet.

"Master Elrond, I fail to see how you can continue such an extreme amount of parchment, in such a small space."

"I used to manage just fine," replied Elrond disdainfully, as he bent down and tried to replace some of the scattered items.

After a few more minutes frantic searching Glorindel found what he sought.

"Here it is, the most recent map of Wilderland, made by Celeborn on his travels in that area."

"The mountain paths will soon be blocked for the winter, so you'll be deined passage. And to go southwards would take too long."

"In that case I shall niether go round or over, but under."

"You mean?"

"Yes Master Elrond, Moria is our road."

Macilie~Undomiel
Númenor Obsessed
Send Message
on: April 14, 2005 11:42
Macilie shrugged off Nimaethor's worry. "I am used to it, I shall fare just as well," she replied shortly and stood from her chair. Her mind was back to it's normal self, and she made her way into the kitchen. With a bit of finnageling she managed to scrounge up a small breakfast and hurry off to get ready. She was a little tired from the trek home the day before, but sleep was a luxury that she had no time to bask in.

Macilie changed into a clean pair of leggings, a tunic, and a cloak. Her various weapons were donned in different places with her sword being the only visible one. Adding a bow and arrows to her back, she was finally ready to go. She stepped quickly down the stairs and waited patiently for what they would do next...
dark_strider_dragon_rider
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2005 06:52
( Hellow everybody. I am here to have some fun. So lets rock on.)

Daedrug watched as a beautiful female elf scrubed her clothes on the river bank. Neither of the elves noticed a group of ten uruk-hais headed toward the femail Elf until it was almost to late.

At the last minute Daedraug jumped out from his hidding place the Noldor Elf pulling his twin medium back blades out and started cuting his way threw the uruk-hai. After a couple of monutes he had finushed of the last of the uruk-hai andhe walked over to the she-Elf.

Daedraug gently helped the she-Elf up and said to her " Hellow My Lady, my name is Daedraug. I am a Noldor Elf and a person who has done nothing his whole life but fight against the powers of Morgoth. I am glade to offer to you my services. For as long as they are needed." Daedraug waited for a response from the she-Elf.
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 15, 2005 07:26
Rowan nodded to his friend, and after dressing quickly in travelling clothes once more, went straight away on his errand. He reached the smithies, where the elves were very willing to provide plenty of new arrows, and bestowed new chain mail upon Rowan, as they had noticed his tatty mail immediately. After many thanks, he departed to meet up with the others, ready to begin the journey.
He handed several arrows over to Nimaethor, and divided the rest amongst the others of the company - he did not carry a bow himself. His sword hung by his side, and he had a couple of daggers - he didn't want to weigh himself down with anything else, and although bows are light, he didn't trust his archery skills enough to go to the bother of taking one with him.
alcarinque
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2005 06:49
Alcarinque was sure to quickly gather from the kitchens a good supply of lembas and a few water canteens. Returning to her rooms, she quickly slipped on her boots for travel, and picked up her sword from where it rested on a pedestal. Astarael, it was called, and it shed tears when it killed. Picking up one of the many pieces of scrap iron that lay littered on the floor, Alcarinque drew the balde out of the sheath and studied it carefully, then pressed the blade into the coarse metal, smiling as it slid through with only slight resistance. Sheathing the blade with a quick motion, she attached it to a chain around her waist, and making sure her daggers and other small weapons were in place, picked up the large bundle of food and the clanking canteens.

Making her way to the Lord Elrond's study, she found Glorfindel and Elrond standing near his desk, their faces frozen in grim expressions. Looking at both questioningly, Alcarinque made her request.

"Lord Elrond, I believe you realize that this is a dire quest. We do not know what kind of refuge the thief will be in. I must beg from you one of the rare cordials of miruvoir you hold..."
LoremasterMiar
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2005 09:48
"Lord Elrond, I believe you realize that this is a dire quest. We do not know what kind of refuge the thief will be in. I must beg from you one of the rare cordials of miruvoir you hold..."

"Of course Lady Alcarinque, I will be happy to," replied Elrond and reaching into a draw he handed her a flask.

"But my lady," interupted Glorfindel, "I do not believe that it would be wise for us to attempt to cross the mountain passes, so near to winter. And to go round would take too much time, and we would lose any sign of the thief's trail. I would therefore counsel that we should attempt to gain access to Moria, and beg leave of the sons of Durin to let us pass through their realm to the Eastern side of the Misty Mountains."
alcarinque
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2005 05:26
Alcarinque looked unhappy. "IF we must go through Khazad Dum..."
LoremasterMiar
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2005 02:49
"I'm afraid that it would be the best road for us to take, but fear not, for my kin have good relations with the Lords of Moria, for my uncle dwelt in Eregion, ere it was destroyed, and went often to Moria to trade. I have been there once or twice myself, so the Door Wardens will be familar with me.'

'But now I must depart, there are still many preparations to be made. Lady, I would request your help in these matters. Many hands make light work."
Elessar_2
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2005 12:54
(OoC: OMG! I'm so sorry I haven't replid Dragon Rider! *hides head, feeling really aweful*)

Lastamo pressed a hand to her rapidly beating heart, trying desperately to still it. "Oh thank Eru you were here!" she cried, "I thought I was dead!

"I'm Lastamo," she smiled at him. "Very pleased to meet you, Daedraug, especially at this moment." She laughed lightly.

"Come," she said, "Let me fix you something to eat. It's the least I can do in return for you saving my life."
dark_strider_dragon_rider
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2005 02:22
Daedraug looked at Lastamo and said " No thank you my lady. I am not hungry at this time although mabey I will eat something later. "

He started to ask her if he could just have something to drink when his stumack made a low growl and he then relised that he hadn't eat for the past 2.5 days so he laughed at himself and then said to Lastamo " Well mabey I will take you up on your offer. It seems that I have let the time slip away again without eatting. I really need to stop doing that." he gave a low laugh again before Lastamo answered him.
alcarinque
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2005 06:41
"Indeed," Alcarinque replied.
She and Glorfindel excused themsleves from Elrond's office and made their way through the complex of Rivendell, gathering last minute odds and ends.
When they were finished, they made their way to the front entrance - or in their case, their exit - where the others stood waiting.

Looking around at the determined faces of her fellow travelers, Alcarinque joined them.

"Shall we...?"
LoremasterMiar
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2005 02:19
"Yes, come want to be clear of Imladris by night fall."
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2005 12:28
Nimaethor nodded. He was eager to leave as soon as possible. He swiftly mounted and when the other's had followed, the group set out into the valley. The prospect of crossing the mountains by passing through Moria was not exactly to his liking, but Glorfindal knew this part of Middle Earth well and he trusted his friends knowledge.
Sunken in his thoughts he did not notice how he kept staring at Alcarinque, who rode before him.
They had already passed out of the valley and had entered a wooded area. Beneath the trees the day seemed darker and only here and there some patches of light met the ground. The sound of their horses hooves was silenced by the soft, still slightly wet forest floor.
Elessar_2
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2005 10:06
Daedraug looked at Lastamo and said " No thank you my lady. I am not hungry at this time although mabey I will eat something later. "

He started to ask her if he could just have something to drink when his stumack made a low growl and he then relised that he hadn't eat for the past 2.5 days so he laughed at himself and then said to Lastamo " Well mabey I will take you up on your offer. It seems that I have let the time slip away again without eatting. I really need to stop doing that." he gave a low laugh again before Lastamo answered him.

Latamo laughed, a light, ethearal sound. "Most definately. Come, my home is right this way." She walked around the dead orcs and brought him through a field. A short distance away a small village stood nestled beside a grove of trees. She lead him to a small hut near the outskirts of the cluster of houses.

"Well, this is it." she said, "home sweet home." She opened the door. "Come on in."
alcarinque
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2005 08:33
They had already passed out of the valley and had entered a wooded area. Beneath the trees the day seemed darker and only here and there some patches of light met the ground. The sound of their horses hooves was silenced by the soft, still slightly wet forest floor.

The going was slow, but Alcarinque's black mount patiently picked his way through the underbrush. Feeling a strange gaze at her back, she had turned to find Nimaethor looking intently at her, looking as though he was trying to rememer something. She knew the feeling, he had the same ambiguous existence to her as she did to him.
Macilie followed behind Nimaethor, and smiled at Alcarinque as she caught her eye.
Glorfindel was leading the group before her, and he seemed engrossed in leading his horse and looking at one of the maps from Lord Elrond.

"Glorfindel, though Moria is rumored to still be occupied by the dwarves, there are also rumors of orcs and rumbles in the deep. And should we even reach their gates, the dwarves would not treat us kindly. What plan would you suggest to make it through safely? Time runs fast when we are in danger..."
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 03, 2005 09:13
Rowan listened carefully to the conversation that was being made, although he himself said little. He knew nothing of Moria, apart from it's reputation, and so could offer no advice to his travelling companions. He eagerly absorbed everything that was said, in case there was something that he should know before they dared to enter the underground dwarf realm.

He manouevred his horse, Kincalen, to ride beside Nimaethor, whom he counted as his friend. The others who made up the party, he did not know well at all, as they hadn't had much chance to get to know each other. Hopefully throughout their travels there would sprout a companionship and friendship between each member of the group.
Macilie~Undomiel
Númenor Obsessed
Send Message
on: May 03, 2005 11:29
((sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I was on a surprise trip to Arizona...anyway, I'm back! ))

Macilie was silent as she rode behind Nimaethor. She had long since thrown her sense out around and was now quietly resting her body. Sleep wasn't exactly what it was...but it was close enough. Every now and then she would receive quick jolts to her senses...telling her that somewhere out beyond the group, the keeper of the treasure was running out of time.

Absently, she yawned and stretched. The latest conversation of Moria was somewhat interesting and Macilie was content to keep her thoughts to herself.
Bethelarien_Undomiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2005 08:55
Uneasily, Jamir crossed the mountains behind Imladris through the High Pass. Perhaps it was merely things of his own imagining, but he had the feeling he was being followed. He shook the feeling off and continued on.

Late at night, north of the pass, he camped and built a small fire, pondering his next step. He had planned to go north to the Forest River and follow it all the way to the Sea of Rhun, but that would mean finding a boat somewhere in Mirkwood, something he did not care to try. The Wood Elves would likely leave him alone if he did not bother them, but getting a boat would mean taking one of theirs, and he didn't fancy having a regiment of Wood Elves following him as well.

The next morning he turned south, determining instead to cut east just south of Mirkwood.
alcarinque
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2005 04:23
(Eek...okay, I'm going to post here in a few hours, this isn't getting anywhere...I'll just go on as if Glorfindel was too wrapped up to answer Alcar's previous question...)

As the group traveled on, the afternoon sun slowly melted over the horizon, shrouding the late afternoon sunset in a misty fog. The chill humidity of the morning returned, and there were wisps of gray between the leaves. There was very little conversation between the travelers, each were wrapped up in their own thoughts. The only sound to be heard was the occasional cheeping of a distant bird and the steady clopping of the horses’ feet on the sodden, leafy path. Alcarinque was about to break the silence by suggesting the group stop for the night without wandering in the dark when the group came to a small opening in the path. Glorfindel stopped suddenly, and the group halted behind in a domino effect. Alcarinque leaned to her left slightly, and was surprised to see a dejected and yet indignant looking elven maiden standing at the edge of the path. She looked up at the group, looking as surprised as they were…

((I guess this is where Larien can come in, if she’s around? Or if she wantes to play out the stealy-the-horse scene with Beth I could delete this part out…))

[Edited on 13/5/2005 by alcarinque]
LoremasterMiar
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2005 10:07
(Sorry, terribly rude of me to keep you all waiting. But I'm here now.)

"Glorfindel, though Moria is rumored to still be occupied by the dwarves, there are also rumors of orcs and rumbles in the deep. And should we even reach their gates, the dwarves would not treat us kindly. What plan would you suggest to make it through safely? Time runs fast when we are in danger..."

"Ah Lady, but I am of the kindred of the Noldor, and once upon a time my people had a great friendship with the Lord of Moria. However, it will not be an easy task to gain entry, you are right about that part. First of all I must find the doors, then I must summon the words to make the doors visible, then I must find the way to open the doors. And after that it is the small matter of explaining to Khazadrian Guards why a group of Elves are trying to pass through their realm. I won't deny that I'm looking forward to seeing what happens," Glorfindel replied to Alcarinque, "However, should we gain access, and stick to upper levels, we should be able to pass through the Mountains three times quicker than the Dimrill Stair, and hopefully avoid too much trouble. Many of Morgoth's creatures have taken refuge in these high peaks, older and fouler creatures than Orcs lurk beneath the mountains. After the final battle between the North and the Lord of the West, it was rumoured that Balrogs fled the battle, and hid themselves in the wilds of Eriador and Wilderland. But there was never any prove to substanstiate such rumours, and nigh on two and a half thousand years as past, and we have seen nought. However, I do wonder if Sauron survived, what else did? So for that reason we shall go no deeper than we need to. And at any rate I would rather brave dwarves than tackle the mountain passes."

Halting at seeing the Elven Maiden, Glorifindel hailed her, "Well met Lady. Can we provide aid to you?"
alcarinque
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 13, 2005 11:40
((This is a quick update for Nimaethor...short, I know.))

Nimaethor was just as surprised as the others to see the elven maiden in their path. However, he courteously greeted her.
"Good day, my lady. What troubles you?"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email