Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Sun Shone Forth(no new members please)
on: March 20, 2005 04:38
* You dont kow what it means!?!?. To but the saddle, bridle and things on, you bisnatch!!!!!*
Iciris
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2005 05:24
(((Ooo ok))))
"yes here he is" Iciris turned and grabbed the poney.
elven_princess14
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2005 03:48
:OOC lol I've spent alot of years trying to learn everything about horses, so I thinks that's kinda funny. /OOC

Sydelle helped tack up jack, (western or english??? lol) " I smell orc on the air. Very faint, but it is there. It's coming from the north! what do you think this means?" Sydelle said.
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2005 04:19
Huck took his horse. "Thanks" He said, as he mounted. He pushed him-self up into the saddle, and groned when he put some weight on his arm. " We should get going then"
Mistah_Finderáva
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2005 07:55
Varnassë was getting restless, and began to trot forward. As Mistah held him back, the big stallion laid its ears back against its neck and leaped forward, slammed its hooves into the ground and neighed sharply. When he finally calmed down again, Mistah shook her head. "Ohtarocci," she muttered. Then she turned towards the others.

"Now then. Where should we go?"

(((Ohtarocci - Warhorses)))
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2005 12:25
"Rohan is not ten miles from here. A long days walk, yes, but we do have enough horses to carry us there, I believe. Would it be to wearisome a journey for your feet, or do you accept?", Torian replied.
Iciris
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2005 01:45
Iciris bowed. "I accept this journey" He whistled and his horse came running up to him "He has been near us all this time. I just did not want him to be close because of danger."
elven_princess14
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2005 06:55
/OOC if you looked at my char. in the DB, you know that Sydelle can get animals and some people to do things, with her mind. :OOC

My horse, please come to me, for I shall be needing thy services. Sydelle thought. Immedeatly her beautiful Elven horse appeared behind her. "Let us leave then."
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2005 10:33
Jack started moving around and started down the trail a bit, leading the way to Rohan. Huck made Jack stop, and Huck took another look at Weathertop, remembering what happened to a great friend of his a wile ago. Jack reared up and Huck yelled " Are you coming, we just cant stand here all day!"
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2005 09:54
Thalianost saw everyone was mounting up. He whistled and in moments a brown horse appeared over a nearby hill. It trotted up to Thalianost, who climbed up on it's back. "Shall we go?"
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2005 12:51
Huck turned to see a brown horse come trotting along. I don't think we will get anywhere anytime soon" He said to Jack, laughing, Jack whinnied and reared up.
elven_princess14
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2005 02:12
Sydelle jumped onto her horse, and started to go when she heard sounds way off, " Orcs! " she turned to the others, " They must have followed someone. We will have to fight them, for they are to close now." Sydelle drew her sword.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2005 06:16
Thalianost dismounted and sent the horse off. "I never did like fighting on horseback." He pulled his shield off his back and drew his sword. "It is a good day for a skirmish." he said cracking his neck.
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2005 06:21
Huck drew his sword, and dismounted. he spoke softly to his horse. " I don't want you to get hurt again" Jack whinnied." I'll be fine, just take care of yourself, and come at my whistle" Jack ran off, and Huck ran up to the others." There lots of them"
Iciris
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2005 02:51
As the orcs came up closer Iciris pulled his bow.. "Get ready!.." The orcs spotted us. "Aim.. Fire!" Iciris said.

(((I have been at the beach)))
Zyvorg
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2005 04:09
Zyvorg drew his dual crescent swords and stood at the ready. When the orcs were within ten feet of hiom he charged among them and began attacking. He blocked the blow from an orc and then spun to slash the legs out from another. He realized that fighting by himself was probably a bad idea so he worked his way over to the nearest person and fought beside them.
Iciris
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2005 01:48
Iciris was fireing his bow as fast as he could but when he saw Zyvorg come up to him he drew his sword. "Ready?" He said to him. "Charge! "
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2005 06:13
Huck ran over to Iciris and Zyvorg. " Lets do it" He said
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2005 06:36
Torian sighed. "Orcs. And so soon...", she muttered under her breathe, "It will be a red day this morning. Tokala....solaf!" The fox departed, swift as an eagle, leaving Torian and the travelers to defend for themselves. "Well....after you!", she said to Iciris and Zyvorg. And with a last breathe, a last nod, she charged, her blade steady in her hand, with the others...toward the portruding orcs...and into the dusk....
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2005 12:25
Huck looked at the others and started running into the Orcs head on. He started punching out Orcs and kicking them and doing all he can to kill them *he dose not have a sword, or any other weapons*. He looked past the Orcs only to see more coming, a lot more......
Iciris
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2005 04:26
"Run! Retret! We must make refuge in rohan now!" Iciris said as he was still stabing the orcs. "He then turned back to see froda and try to help him get away when he was hit by a blade in his sholder.
Zyvorg
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2005 05:46
Zyvorg stood his ground, they were surrounded by orcs by now and could not retreat even if they wanted to. He said.
"umm.. iciris. rohan is a very long way away from here, bree or the shire would be much closer. and if you hadn't noticed were surrounded, we'll have to fight them off."

He noticed that Huck had no weapon and threw him a pair of long knives. "here huck, catch!"

After throwing huck the weapons he turned and continued hacking at the members of the orc horde.
Iciris
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2005 06:11
((( yea ok. ill change it and by the way i was hit my a sword deep in my sholder and you dont care lol)))
elven_princess14
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2005 09:19
Sydelle drew her Elvish sword and started making her way over towards the others, then she spotted huck fighting with his hands, "Huck! you will not live long fighting like that! here, take my large dagger." She said tossing it at him. Sydelle clashed swords with a larger orc, " I'll stick this blade through your gut, elf!" The orc taunted. Sydelle answered as they fought, " Do you know the secret to winning a sword fight?" The orc had a look of doubt on his face, " wha- what do you mean?" Sydelle snickered, " To be the only one with a sword...Don't drop your sword." Then she twisted her sword, hit his at the base, and his sword flew up into the air and Sydelle cought it. " A pitty to die to your own sword isn't it?" Then she speared him with his sword. Turning quickly Sydelle blocked another blow from, yet another unfortunate Orc.
elven_princess14
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2005 09:22
oc lol, oops. lets just say I didn't give Huck a weapon. Unless he's VERY good at swords,I don't think he could handle 3 of 'em. hehe /OOC
Iciris
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2005 09:40
Iciris nilled to the ground in pain. He was breathing hard as he slowly looked back to a fat orc walking behind of him. He fat orc raised his sword to Iciris about to swing down on him..

(((ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO DO SOMTHING ABOUT ICIRIS!!!! gees man. he is about to die and if you let him die I will not be able to play in this RP anymore unless i use my Rohan guy (Iciris' friend. And then you tell him the bad news of his friends passing but what ever)))
HOW> I WAS DOING SOMTHING AND THE FORUM BORD CHANGED COLORS RIGHT B4 MY EYES!!!)))

[Edited on 4/4/2005 by Iciris]

ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2005 09:52
Huck cought the knives and started running over to Iciris, killing the Orc that stood over him. Huck knelled down next to Iciris. " Stay here" Huck said as he stood up, protecting Iciris. Huck was surprised that he was actually good with knives. When the Orcs were cleared for a moment were Him and Iciris were he stayed next to Iciris wondering what to do.
Zyvorg
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2005 03:07
Zyvorg saw iciris go down with a sword in his shoulder, it looked pretty bad but was nothing compared to what the next blow would do. He fought his way over to him and protected him from the orcs around them. "huck, there is some dried kingsfoil in this pack." He handed his pack to huck. "Dampen it with some water from the canteen and place it on his wound. it will do until sydelle or some other elf with healing skill can look at the wound." He then yelled toward the rest of the group. "Iciris is injured, someone with some healing power get over here!"
Mistah_Finderáva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2005 07:05
(((O.o I'm terribly sorry for not having posted for so long, somehow I didn't discover that the thread moved on -.-' my fault, sorry. I'll try to catch up...)))

As the attack came, Mistah turned Varnassë to charge against them. The orcs saw her coming, and raised some short spears to stop the horse. Mistah pulled the reins and made Varnassë stop for a moment. She used her own scimitar-spears to push the orcish spears out of the way with an almost careless movement, before her warstallion leaped almost vertically into the air, then he crashed down upon the enemies, crushing the skulls of those in the first line. From there, it turned from bad to worse for the orcs, as the battle turned into slaughter.

As they tried to keep the distance from the stallion's whirling hooves, the orcs tried to reach her from the sides. But not only did Varnassë spin around all the time to protect his mistress, the young Elf's scimitar-spears did quite a lot of damage as well. One of the orcs stared in disbelief as its rusty sword was cloven; not in breadth, but from top to hilt. Then it screamed as one of Mistah's blades pierced its throat, and a fountain of black blood gushed out of its mouth.

Finally, the orcs who had attacked her decided to search for easier prey, and broke the lines. One of the spears began to flicker in her hand as Mistah began spinning it around above her head, then she let go of it. It whirled through the air before finding its target, between the shoulders of a fleeing orc.

She looked around to see if the others needed help, but Varnassë was not finished with the ongoing battle. There was one left. As the stallion stormed away down the hill, Mistah leaned out of the saddle and grabbed her spear. As they came alongside the last running orc, Mistah leaned down and grabbed its long black hair. It yelped in pain and shock as Varnassë stopped abruptly, Mistah's grip at its hair causing it to loose its balance, hanging helplessly in its hair from the saddle. Using a strong rope that lay in a saddle bag, she tied the orc to the saddle and began pulling the struggling creature back to the camp.

[Edited on 6/4/2005 by Mistah_Finderáva]

[Edited on 6/4/2005 by Mistah_Finderáva]
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2005 09:13
Huck nodded and did just the thing the Zyvorg told him to do. " Is he gonna be alright?" Huck asked. He turned to see what the others were doing. He noticed Mistah pulling a Orc around from a rope and found it kinda funny. He looked back at Iciris, good mood gone.
elven_princess14
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2005 09:54
Sydelle, heard Zyvorg yell something about Iciris. She looked over and saw Huck and Zyvorg trying to fight off the orcs around the fallen Iciris. Sydelle mind-told her horse to come, then she climbed on and galloped towards Iciris, Fighting the way.

When she got there, Iciris was almost gone. She grabbed a small bag from her horse, and knelt down, opening up the bag and pulling out the contents. Of the contents there were, a small Vile with some healing water in it, and other vareas medicines. Choosing a tiny bag with a green/gray powered in it, she poured some into some water.

"stay with us Iciris...You must." She whispered. Then started saying some elvish words at the potion and poured alittle on his wounds. She then covered it up, for she would need to re-apply it later. Sydelle took the vile, contaning healing water, and poured two drops into his mouth.

Standing up, she said to Huck and Zyvorg, " We have to get him out of here, My horse is swift and careful, She will not let him fall. Help me put him on." Sydelle called her horse over.
Iciris
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 05, 2005 07:29
Iciris said somthing in a soft vioce that no one understood

[Edited on 6/4/2005 by Iciris]
Mistah_Finderáva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2005 01:39
Varnassë was not happy with having an orc tied to his saddle. The stallion reared, trying to get the extra weight off, when it didn't work he tried to reach it with his teeth instead. The orc twitched and squeaked of fear when the stallion's teeth snapped a few inches from its right ear. It tried to break loose from its bonds, but as Varnassë had its attention caught Mistah had tied it more securely.

As they reached the camp, Mistah went over to Iciris, and her expression darkened as she saw the wound. "That doesn't look too good," she said. She reached into one of the saddlebags and pulled out some white linen bandages. "Here," she said as she gave them to Sydelle. Then she noticed a movement in the corner of her eye, and went back to the horse. The captured orc was grinning sadistically at the wounded Iciris.

"S'it bad?" the orc asked in a scornful voice.
"Nothing we can't handle. Why?"
"Well, then maybe this wasn't all in vain," it snapped.
"Oh, it was not in vain," Mistah said calmly. A small streak of doubt entered the orc's expression. "Wha'cha mean?"
"Well, we got some action. It helps us stay focused. And I caught you." The orc's face creased into an expression of blind rage.
"Bloody nuchur," it muttered and spat at her feet. One second later, the sound of a slap echoed in the air. The orc gasped. "Albai plâshnak!!" it yelled. Then Mistah hit him again. And so it went on for some time, every time the orc opened its mouth to curse, she hit him.

After some time, the orc began gasping and sobbing. "No more," it whimpered as it sucked on its bleeding lower lip. "No more."

(((Hope you don't mind me playing two characters at the same time )))
Iciris
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2005 02:12
Iciris felt the sting of the medicen. He barely opend his eyes and looks at his friend. He saw the orc and it barely got a lauph out of him. "Bloody orcs!" He said in his mind. He then screemed as he felt the medicen moving into his blood system.
Iciris
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 06, 2005 04:04
He started to fill the pain to come back. " Leave me here! You must get away from here!"

(((Im not leaving this RP! Im just making a plot for me . so leave me and get to rohan soon. I cant come back till a big moment.)))
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email