Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Mistah_Finderáva
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Sun Shone Forth(no new members please)
on: April 07, 2005 10:53
Mistah looked at Iciris. "You think you can make it?" Before Iciris had the chance to reply, she shrugged slightly. "Well... at least the orcs will not return before they have recieved reinforcements."

Her captive began to say something, but his mouth slammed shut as Mistah waved her fist at him. "Good," she said, patting the orc on its greasy hair. "You're beginning to learn the rules." Then she looked at her hand with a dissatisfied look and wiped it on the grass. The orc made a humiliated face, but didn't say anything.

[Edited on 10/4/2005 by Mistah_Finderáva]
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2005 12:44
" So Mistah your starting to tame Orcs?" Huck said laughing. He turned back to Iciris " We cant leave you here, they'll come back in a heart beat once were gone and kill you!"
Iciris
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2005 04:11
Iciris was in pain but could not let his friend be in danger. "No. Go to Rohan without me. you will be more safe." It was very hard for him to say but the group was able to understand him.
elven_princess14
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2005 03:39
Sydelle took the cloth and re-dressed the wound with it. Then she walked over to the orc. " May I ask what you were doing in this land? Speak quickly! for you do not want to try my patients." When Iciris said to go to Rohan, Sydelle turned to him and said. "We are not going to Rohan. We never were, I do not know who first said something about it. It is Zyvorg's decision on where we go next."
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2005 04:31
"As silent as Zyvorg is, we could make it to rohan before he made a decision." Thalianost laughed.
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
Mistah_Finderáva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2005 05:38
Mistah snickered at Huck's comment. "Call it a family tradition... We've been living with orcs nesting on our very doorstep for generations, maybe since we first came to the land. I do not know if they truly can be turned from their evil path, but as a warden, one of my duties is to at least try to lead our wayward cousins back to the right path. It has worked so far, with some persuasion," she said with a meaning pat on the hilt on one of her swordspears.

" May I ask what you were doing in this land? Speak quickly! for you do not want to try my patients," Sydelle said.

The orc grimaced, and looked at first like he was going to spit in Sydelle's face. But as Mistah cleared her throat to remind him of his place he changed his mind and shrugged.

"Them stupid captains said t'was easier loot down here in the woods. We saw the fire from the forest an' there were so few of ye, so we went for it. Didn't think it would end with me being caught as a pet to that elven wench..."
Iciris
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2005 06:52
(((ok its fine with me that your talking with orcs and letting me die. I guess I can come back to life a Iciris the white lol)))
Zyvorg
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2005 07:38
OOC: i really should post more lol. Iciris you shouldn't be dying sydelle and mistah and I all contributed to getting you healed and bandaged./OOC

"I think we should get iciris to some shelter and then find the rest of the orcs, we can't just leave them around here to pillage the helpless villagers and such. However, just because i was sitting on the hill first doesn't mean we have to do what i say. If we have a valid reason to go to rohan or some other place then let us do so."
Iciris
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2005 02:31
((( FINE! lol jk. ok fine i will live.))0
elven_princess14
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 11, 2005 04:08
( lol. I agree with Zyvorg...Hey! you need to post, it's your call. hurry up.)
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2005 06:38
(yep, you post next)
Iciris
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2005 07:06
yes. we are waiting
Zyvorg
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2005 04:26
((actually, IC i was the last person to say anything, and i made a suggestion for what to do, so actually you guys are the ones who need to post next. Quote: I think we should get iciris to some shelter and then find the rest of the orcs. Unquote))
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2005 08:38
(Oh for crying out loud! I'll get us moving again )

Thalianost, being tired of standing around, finally spoke up. "I say we do just as you suggest, Zyvorg. Lets finnish these orcs off before moving on."

(There, your move, peoples )
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2005 09:14
Huck looked at Iciris and saw that he was shivering. He took off his shirt and covered Iciris with it. Huck looked at Iciris's eyes and saw it was blurry and he was dying. . In all the years he live by himself he learned to comfort the ill, or wounded person, and thats what he did. He sat by Iciris, holding a thick stick in his hand and started making a torch. "What do you want me to do Iciris?" Huck said softly.
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2005 04:43
((Oh my gosh. Where has everyone been? Hmm..maybe I should post more on this RPG. ))

"Yes....we must leave immediately! These orcs are too much for us, and we can not all stand as one against two. Everyone who's with me in retreating say "I"!!", Torian called out to the others.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2005 05:25
Torian asked for all who wished to retreat to speak up. Thalianost just stood there in silence. He was never one to miss a good fight.
elven_princess14
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2005 08:30
Sydelle, looked at Torian, " Zyvorg just said that we should find Iciris shelter and then kill the rest of the orcs. I think we should do that also. We all are experienced fighters and these are just a pack of orcs." But then she glanced at the hobbits, " Well, almost all of us. I think we should train the hobbits alittle." Then she went to check on Iciris. His wound was healing, but not very fast. Sydelle hadn't wanted to use very much of her elvish magic for it would attrack the orcs to Iciris, but the wound was bad. " Torian, come here please. what do you think, should I use the magic or try to heal him quietly?" Sydelle asked as she got some new bandeges out.
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2005 12:03
Huck spoke up. " We should keep out of sight. We can never win with all the enemy over there, were to out numbered"
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2005 01:03
OOC: Since when did hobbits come in?

Torian, full of rage at what had just happened, tried to calm herself down peacefully. She searched and found Tokala hiding, sheltered under a blackberry bush.

"Come on out little one, we can not linger here", she coaxed. Tokala finally gave in and leapt into Torian's arms.

Taking a deep breath and sighing slightly, Torian replied,

"Right. We must find shelter at the very least. I'm sorry for being so hasty but this was not exactly the adventure I was looking for. I haven't come across an orc in three months at the least, and I'm not in the highest of skill when it comes to medicines. But....", and she said this in a whisper to Sydelle, "I do think you should heal his wounds quickly. To tell you the truth, I get a little quessy around wounds, and I'm not much one for killing anything either."

She then stepped back a pace or two, to await Sydelle's reply.
elven_princess14
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2005 04:06
( I'm Sooooo sorry about not posting for awhile! The computer had a virus so it'd crash all the time and then I was really busy. (actually it happened the other way around,lol) but I'm back. Sorry to keep everyone waiting.)

Sydelle walked over to Huck, She sat down, placed her hands on his shoulders, and started in a deep, powerful, elvish chant...

later:

........."ooohhh" Sydelle moaned, She'd passed out after finishing the magic. She looked around, Huck was walking around, looking good as new. She then looked at the sun, She'd been out for about a half an hour. Her whole body felt tingly, but that was fading.

After a few min. she stood up and walked over to everyone. " About the orcs. Even though we are out numbered, We have some of the most skilled people hear! and there are not very many left, I counted earlier. There are only about 2 dozen left-" Sydelle suddenly almost floated down to the ground. Breathing hard, She asked, " Food, will regenerate my strength fastest...please..."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email