Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
holodrum
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Renegades - OOC
on: April 07, 2005 01:23
Dont worry, I dont think Holo has any desire to be on your horse either.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 07, 2005 03:42
aha! some of us are forced to walk! it'll be okay... Ainu needs the work out ^_^
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 07, 2005 05:03
If Ainu would like, he can get on Menel's horse with Galenfea, and speaking of which, Galenfea, why are you holding his mane? He has full tack and bridle on, lol.
Uhm, by the way, in case anyone, like me, forogot there is a big fire blazing, are we going to do anything about it, or are the rangers and elves just going to let the forest get destroyed?(you know, the one that Holodrum set?)
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 07, 2005 07:44
I completely missed that 0-o *hits self*
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2005 12:30
I'm holding his mane because that's what scared, inexperienced riders do! *speaks from 11 years' riding experience, some spent working at a riding school.*

Didn't Holo say that it started raining for a while? I was counting on that to have quenched the fire, or at least calmed it enough and wetted the forest so it doesn't spead much further?
--- All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
Mistah_Finderáva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2005 02:07
I guess the heat from the fire itself dries the surrounding area enough for the flames to spread, even if it rains.

I'll be gone for a couple of days, I'm going to a LARP (live action role play) ^-^ I must lead my wood elf clan to victory.. or at least some form of survival <-.-'> Cya next week!
Alsin_of_the_Forest
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2005 07:49
I want to LARP!! But we're all boring gits in England and I can't find any, at least any near me! Humph!

And face it, what can our lot do about the fire but go in the opposite direction, half of us are wounded, we have a prisoner and there is a strength of enemy behind the fire. Not good.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2005 09:37
This is true...
I used to LARP twice a week! I miss it sometimes...:cry:

Rather surprised no one has commented on Menel's outburst of temper...lol..I would have thought at least there would have been a snicker or two from her companions...
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 08, 2005 08:48
I wish I could LARP, but everyone in this state is boring too. They all think anything remotely related to fantasy is stupid and dorkish. aha. Well, we'll see what they think when I chase them down with my sword!
Ainu noticed Mene's outburst ^_~ he's quite amused
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2005 10:44
I saw that! And of course Menel doesn't mind if he rides...
Mistah_Finderáva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2005 05:12
I got caught by human renegades and they cut off one of my elven ears O.o Well, not for real, but... yeah. It was kinda scary to get tied to a log and then feel that huge knife splinter the wood half an inch from my ear.. O.o But now I'm back!

Iell: Twice a week O.o that's a lot.. I usually do this four or five times a year. But from what I've heard, the live role playing in Sweden is a bit different from the LARP in other countries.

Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2005 07:29
They tied you to a log and pretended to cut off one of your ears?
We don't LARP in my little corner of the UK either... I'm told there's one in the area, but it's all no-contact and this sissy stuff.

Anyhow, I've not been posting because I've the worst case of ELOI, but just want to say I'm still around!
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 10, 2005 11:53
0-0
why, oh why cant I find someone who will larp? its a cruel world...
*sigh*
I'm also suffering from ELOI, but I usually post something anyway just so I dont get left behind.
holodrum
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 10, 2005 03:37
All of my ideas can only come when we meet up with the now slightly smaller group of haradrim (because they split up at the river). For now Holodrum shal suffice himself with licking blood from his lips (menel cut him), and casting hateing looks at Hoshash, Earendel, and now Menel. I'll jump in when the Haradrim find us, just dont make it too long. Holodrum can only properly join your group when his anger and this Rite have been finished. Both will happen at the same time. Again when the Haradrim find us. Just remember, Trifgul is mine.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2005 10:33
That sounds so dramatic... "Just remember, Trifgul is mine."

Anyway, they're coming after us. I haven't said how many or how fast, but they're on our track.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2005 09:14
Unfortunately, they will not be finding us for a while. I have been Rping for twenty years, and the kinds of wounds that our company has would prevent us from being able to survive an attack right now. So we have taken refuge in a protected cave. If anyone has a problem with this, please remember that in a Totally Tolkien thread, there is no godmodding allowed, and in order for us to fight and win, that is what would be required(also know as powerplaying) for us to survive. We need a chance to rest up and get busy with healing, and trust me, if the Easterlings are smart enough to track us after our tracks disappeared into the stream and then diverged into the woods, and they STILL managed to know what direction we were going in, they would most certainly not just wander off when the tracks disappeared. They would hang around and wait for us to reappear. especially if we have someone they want: Holodrum.
If anyone has a problem with this concept of mine, that's fine, I will discuss changing my post, but ONLY if civil tongues are kept in people's heads. But I do invite you to read the rules for the TT threads, where it explains extraordinary abilities may not be used, and that is what would be required as Ainu is injured and cannot use his bow, Menel cannot climb into trees for defensive purposes, Earendil is injured, and now, as I said, sis, your arm will be worse off because of the arrow removal, Galenfea is injured, and the other elf is near dead. It seems the only ones in our group that are healthy are Ethoner and Marakian, and I don't think they are going to be able to defend all of us, even with help from the elves in the cave.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 13, 2005 11:04
I agree with you about that... I was wondering about it, actually. You know, everyone being hurt and a fight coming up.... poor Ainu just can't handle it.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2005 11:18
Yeah, I guess you're right. At least we're somewhere where we can relax a bit now, in safety. I wonder how fast we'll all be back on our feet, though, and whether our friends will wait that long...

BTW, his name's Gaeron.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2005 12:33
Thank you, I can never remember his name!
holodrum
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2005 07:18
I'm alittle tied up at the moment. Literally. I will be able to get out in time to get Trifgul right? I guess we have time as yall will be healing for awhile. Good posting Lell.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2005 09:45
Yes you will get him. I promise to do everything in my power to let that happen, and it is Iell, not Lell(capital i), lol
Mistah_Finderáva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2005 12:41
I'm a bit surprised that those new elves hasn't discovered Hoshash yet I mean, they don't know if she's good or bad, in their eyes she could as well be another member of Holodrum's group, and a captive as well. We all know the relationship between elves and orcs..
tawar_meldis
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2005 01:44
I thought one of the new elves noticed you and commented the both the humans and the orc would need watching.

On the other hand if you want to caused problems for your self you could all ways throw a hissy fit. LOL.

That would get you noticed and possible tied just like holo.

Your choice though. It seams preferable to be watched then tied. This is only my thought on the matter.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2005 12:30
Okay, I must ask this: What exactly is it about the situation between Ethoner and Menel that is bothering Hoshash? I take it she was not expecting to wake up andfind Thon and Menel wrapped up in each other's arms, kissing, LOL!:love:

[Edited on 18/4/2005 by Iell-daughter-of-elves]
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 18, 2005 03:26
woo 0-o romance. and ainu just lost in his own little world in the corner.. ^_^
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2005 04:51
poor ainu..hey this was the first time Menel has had a chance to do something in relative safety, lol...so yeah, ooo romance is right, lol!
Mistah_Finderáva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2005 11:03
Well.. ever since orcs first met with elves, there has been rumours, and it's common knowledge among orcs that elves are just as bad as, if not worse than themselves, like "elves are evil, eating orc flesh and are attacking orc encampments to steal orc cubs to use in their evil rituals and sorcery, and they glow because they devour people's souls (or spirits), yada yada". So right now, Hoshash is dead set that Menel just sucked out Ethoner's soul
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2005 11:35
Well, then it's probably a good thing Menel and Thon didn't do anything else other than kiss....

Hmmm, maybe Menelfaroth should change her name from "heaven hunter" to "soul sucker".........

*goes off on a giggle fit*

[Edited on 19/4/2005 by Iell-daughter-of-elves]
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 19, 2005 08:26
soul sucker? XD that gave me a laugh
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2005 09:47
I had to explain to the entire school IT lab what I was laughing at, between the two of you...

Can I just ask one thing that's been bugging me for a while: Are Holo's lot Easterlings, or Haradrim? :dizzy: :twitch:
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 19, 2005 11:53
heh=we've called him both, havnt we? oopsie....
holodrum
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2005 05:58
I really know very little about either culture. I thought they were interchangalbe terms for the same peoples untill Galenfea said she was confused. Whichever y'all want will be fine and I'll stick to that.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 19, 2005 08:34
The Haradrim were the South-people, the ones who rode the Olliphaunts; they were not the same as the Easterlings
Mistah_Finderáva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2005 02:29
Yeah, Easterlings were more like eastern nomads, think Mongols or something like that. They were (I think) the same as the Wain-riders, and related to the Rohirrim very far back in time. At least they were just as fond of horses as the Rohirrim.
holodrum
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2005 04:33
OK cool. Now that i have some knowledge on the subject I'm probly going to forget all about it and mix them up again. I did have the Haradrim in mind when pulling Holodrum and his group together for this thread.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email