Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Renegades - OOC
on: January 12, 2006 12:38
What are the riding arrangements, with so many injured?
--- All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 15, 2006 09:50
since there are so many who have no choice but to ride, ainu is willing to walk if he has to, but he won't enjoy it maybe we could round up an extra horse or two? don't know where from, though...
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2006 12:42
OK. Galenfea can walk too, but we're going to be a pretty slow outfit. We're probably going to need people holding the rear somehow to keep any pursuit at bay. Perhaps Bregion and co. could help with this? Who really needs to ride? Den and Earendel, I'm guessing, and Finnar and Menel, obviously.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2006 11:41
Hello? Is anyone still around? :cry:
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 16, 2006 02:04
I'm still here, just always busy O_O I'll try to post soon

I havnt seen Alsin, lell or Hole for alooong time, though. do you think we should consider moving the story on without their characters? I'd hate to do it, but maybe things would pick up again that way. maybe we should pm them.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2006 10:15
I was worried! No, I haven't seen any of them for ages either. I'm not entirely convinced they've even been online since their last posts... It'll be hard to move it along without Thon in particular, being the main impetus for the trip. And Iell was doing a lot of controlling Bregion and co. We can do something, though. Good to see you, anyway!
holodrum
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2006 07:05
You guys are right I haven't really been on since my last post. I hope to keep up soon though. I'm staying with my grandparents for a few days and I think I'll have some more time later. I keep saying this, but I am sorry to have been away for so long. This site and this thread are really fun. Just not first priority you know? I'll post soon.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 20, 2006 11:44
I'll post soon, I promise!!
holodrum
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 22, 2006 04:54
If I may ask, are you guys in the same cave that we used before while Holo was with y'all? or did you find a new one? Like I said I'll be finishing off the waterfall area in my next post, and Holo has more plans of his own, but I'm going to ruin them in my next post. So trust me Holo will have nothing left to do in this thread unless he can rejoin with your group. I'd like to stay, but if you guys are in some new anonomous cave then finding you again will be next to impossible. It's up to you guys though. I know that I haven't had the best record and posted as much as I could have here, so if you guys don't want to have to worry about if I'm ever going to post again (which I plan to, but like I said I haven't had the best record), then Holo can bow out gracefully as his reason for being here will be over. If you guys don't mind me staying though just make sure Holo can find y'all.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2006 12:28
I don't know about everyone else, but I'd like Holo to stay around. I was assuming we were in the same cave, but I may be wrong.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2006 01:33
No, it is not the same cave, it is one much closer to where the rescue took place.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 18, 2006 08:40
How shall we let this messanger know where we are?
holodrum
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2006 09:15
When y'all are ready just let him find you. With several horses going with slow haste, carrying wounded, and even more people on foot I'd imagine that there'd be a good trail of blood and prints for him to follow. All my messenger would need was a general area with which to start looking and I think Holo could have provided that. All that said Holo didn't tell him exactly what to expect in your group and I doubt the elves (unless wounded) would have left many tracks, so feel free to have some fun with him when he finds y'all and if the occational fingermust be removed due to a grievous slip of the tounge, just make sure it's not a nessesary one.
holodrum
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2006 08:40
I was planning for you guys to post my messenger finding y'all when you're ready, but seeing as nothing is happening, I'm inclined to ask. Should I post him coming upon your group? If any of y'all want to do anything more before a day passes make sure to do it.
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2006 01:46
If you want to post the messenger coming along, that's fine, but seeing as how they are hidden, that might be difficult...
Alsin has said she is sorry for not being here more often, but with her revisions and starting a new job recently, she has not had a lot of time to do much of anything else. I reminded her the last time I spoke to her of where we are at in the story, and she said she would try to get here soon.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2006 08:35
Don't want this to die! :cry:

But I'm going to be away for a couple of weeks, in case this picks up while I'm gone.
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 20, 2006 03:23
*Bump...?*

Have I killed the thread again?
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 20, 2006 07:17
you havnt killed it... I'm just horribly lazy :S I'll try to get a post up soon!
Iell-daughter-of-elves
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 20, 2006 08:37
I am trying to get Alsin interested in posting here again...
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 20, 2006 10:02
Holo, did you have a fixed idea for who you wanted to have as your messanger's attacker?
holodrum
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2006 03:58
Well I'm assuming it would be someone who wouldn't kill him on first sight, but other then that, no I didn't really have an idea.
If you don't have an idea and don't want to just take it I can review abit and pick someone. It's been awhile so I'm alittle rusty on names and who is in good enough physical condition to launch an attack from the trees.
If you want to though just take it away and I'll respond in kind. The biggest things he was sent to say wasa thanks for the help you guys gave, and an offer of help from Holo if y'all needed any supplies (medicinal or otherwise).
Galenfea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 01, 2006 07:04
OK. I was going to take it, but then decided that none of my 3 could logically be the one. Finnar's not in good enough condition, Gaeron's asleep and Galenfea would have noticed had he gone out, and Galenfea's staying with them, so upon consideration it can't be one of mine. Gonna have to pass it.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email